League Of Superheroines- Faith W/Ginny38

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
freefall
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I'm happy to announce writer Ginny38 has expanded the League of Superheroine's story to Africa. The story below
takes place between Ursula Wolfe's conquest of Hope and the fall of Glory.

As always any feedback is much appreciated !

RETURNING CHARACTERS APPEARING IN THIS CHAPTER:
Liberty - Charlotte Mckinney.
Cassandra Vain - Jeri Ryan.
Ursula Wolfe - Kim Kardashian.

NEW CHARACTERS FOR THIS CHAPTER:
Faith – Beyonce. League of Superheroines member watching over Africa and head of the “Jungle Force” patrol.

Gaia – Tyra Banks. The non-Amazon Commander of Faith's “Jungle Force”.

Victoria Eve - Charlize Theron. The ruthless head of a blood diamond & industrial cartel.

Ruby – Nicki Minaj. Victoria's “right hand henchwoman” and administrative assistant.

(Pt 1 of 2)

Ursula Wolfe, Cassandra Vain, and the now compliant Liberty were on Ursula Wolfe's private corporate jet bound bound for Antarctica...with a brief detour for some important business in Africa.

Cassandra ended the call she was on and looked down at Liberty, secured with titanium wrist and ankle cuffs, sitting on the floor at her feet. Raising her right foot, the evil Cassandra used the pointy toe of her red-soled, Christian Louboutin Iriza pump to raise Liberty's chin, forcing eye contact. “Promise me you'll be on your very best good behavior, darling,” Cassandra purred, gently rubbing Liberty's cheek with her instep, “and I'll have Ursula take it easy on your Glory when they meet. Otherwise, I'm afraid what happened to you and Hopeless will be mild in comparison. What do you say?”

Liberty averted her eyes and mumbled a response. “What'd she say?” Ursula Wolfe said from two rows back. “I couldn't hear her. You really are going to have to teach the poor thing to speak up. Let me have her a few days, I'll have her screaming at the top of her lungs,” she giggled.

“She said, 'Yes Ma'am'... didn't you pumpkin?” Cassandra prompted with a stab of her pointy toe into one of Liberty's seemingly now perpetually swollen breasts.

“Yes Ma'am,” Liberty said meekly, looking fearfully back at Ursula to be sure she heard her this time. Ursula nodded her approval, then looked back at her laptop where she was working on an important document.

Cassandra, feeling Liberty's body shiver, continued to gently caress the beaten superheroine's cheek with her foot as she pretended to defend her. “Now Ursula, you know I don't like sharing. Besides, after you got done, the poor girl wouldn't be worth a damn. And right now she's, like, THE most valuable asset I own. I wouldn't part with her for all the tea in China.” Ursula looked up at Cassandra and put a finger in her mouth, pretending to gag. Cassandra grinned and raised an eyebrow to prompt her to continue.

“Alright,” Ursula said, following their carefully prepared script. “But if she gets out of line, hand her over. I'll make her sorry! You coddle her too much, Cassie. You have to learn to be tough with these not-so-super-anymore-heroines or they'll take advantage. You're such a softie sometimes. Hee-hee...”
Several hours later, the plane landed on a small, private, airstrip on one of the Cape Verde Islands off the West Coast of Africa. There, an armored stretch limo met them and whisked them away without going through customs, immigration or any other interference from officialdom to mark their passing. Cassandra and Ursula exchanged a glance, impressed by their hostesses influence and her ability to intuit they wanted to stay 'under the radar'. They appreciated her thoroughness.

Ursula had noted on previous visits that Victoria's Eve's 'personal assistant', Ruby, had a particularly voluptuous bosom and flaunted it wantonly. Ursula never liked to come in second in anything, so, like Cassandra, Ursula dressed carefully for the meeting. Cassandra hoping to catch Victoria's eye but Ursula was more focused on Ruby. They knew the instant they stepped out of the limo in front of their hostesses mountain-side villa that they'd both succeeded.

Victoria Eve's eyes had almost popped out of her head when Cassandra and Ursula bent over getting out of the limo and straightened up, as all four of their breasts almost tumbled out of their low-cut tops. To ensure they kept her attention, Cassandra gave a hard yank on the leash in her left hand and poor Liberty (her hands cuffed behind her) came skidding across the smooth leather seat, out the door to land with a grunt on her ass! Liberty was wearing a loosely wrapped dress, with nothing under it...as Victoria couldn't help noticing when Liberty's left breast popped out of her gaping open top and the full length front slit opened wide as she spead her legs to steady herself.

“Up...up on your knees Libby,” Vain growled, snapping the leash attached to a black leather choker collar on Liberty's throat. With a grunt, Liberty squirmed and wriggled around, getting to one knee, then both. It wasn't easy with her hands manacled tightly behind her but the loose dress Ursula had dressed her in was wide open above and below her waist - where it was cinched together by a thin gold belt – which made it easy for her to maneuver.

“My, my...” Victoria gasped...after she caught her breath. “So, this is the famous Liberty,” she mused as she slowly circled the kneeling blond former superheroine, examing her. “I'm impressed. You've done wonders with her,” she complimented Cassandra. Extending her hand, Victoria introduced herself to Cassandra whom she only knew by reputation up to now. “Victoria Eve, but then you knew that. I must say,” she sighed, “seeing you in person Miss Vain, is more exciting than I expected. Ursula's told me all about you....well, maybe not 'ALL' … a girl does need to keep some secrets after all. But still....Liberty AND Hope. Well done!”

Cassandra, in spite of herself, couldn't help grinning. She gave a tug on the leash and Liberty obediently followed the three women inside to Victoria's home office where a bottle of South African sparkling wine was on ice to toast their upcoming venture. “But first,” Victoria said. “Ursula mentioned something about the Ho... excuse me...the 'Ursula... Diamond'. May I see it?” she asked. Ursula Wolfe arched her back as she reached behind her neck to released her necklace, then pulled the huge sparkler up out of her deep cleavage where it had been nesting for the past week or so.

“Awesome,” Victoria purred as she reached out and cupped it in a slightly trembling hand. “Not just the cleavage...which you know I've always enjoyed,” she purred. “This stone is exquisite as well.” Ursula grinned and blushed with pride as Cassandra rolled her eyes. “What did you have in mind?” Victoria asked, picking up a blank order pad. “Resetting? Surely not cutting...something more?”

Ursula explained she wanted the former Hope Diamond remounted in a “titanium breastplate setting worthy of my bosom surrounded by parallel rings of progressively smaller stones. Something to celebrate my vanquishing that bitch, Hope,” she added, intently watching Liberty's face for the slightest reaction. Seeing none, she relaxed and poured herself another glass of Victoria's bubbly.

Victoria pressed her intercom and when a voice answered, said, “Ruby, come in here. There's someone I want you to meet.”

A moment later, the door opened and a short, busty, Black woman entered. Cassandra instantly felt herself straighten and take a breath to expand her chest. Ursula, who had been watching Vain closely, smiled as she recalled her own similar reaction at first meeting the “legendary Ruby, the jewel in my crown” as Victoria introduced her to Ursula the first time they'd met.

Ruby stopped short at the sight of Liberty on her knees beside Cassandra. Then Ruby's eyes went to Cassandra and slowly looked her up and down, as only one woman can study another. Apparently, Vain met with her approval for Ruby came forward and, looking up at Cassandra, offered her hand. “I'm pleased to meet the woman who vanquished the famous Liberty.”

As they shook hands, Ruby glanced down at Liberty who, after briefly looking up when the door opened, had kept her eyes down, her body slumped in a submissive posture. Ruby reached out and caressed Liberty's soft, blond, hair. “Amazing,” she gasped. “I hardly could believe it's really true. Liber-fuckin-tee, in the same room with lil' ol' Ruby. Who'da thunk it!”

Victoria gave Ruby the form she'd completed for Ursula's diamond order and told her, “Get it off to Pretoria. Ask them to have Jacques and Anna-Marie each prepare a proposal within a week. Tell them they can have the stone....” she looked at Ursula inquisitively.

“I expect you can have it in a month, six weeks at the most,” Wolfe said. “You'll get the estimate to me next week?” When Victoria nodded, Ursula smiled. “Good. I'd leave it with you now, but there are a couple of girls I want to show it off to before then, right Libbygirl?” she smirked.

“Speaking of your guest,” Ruby said, “would you like me to walk her? Give her a chance to stretch her legs after all that kneeling,” she grinned. “It'd give you three a chance to speak privately. Not that she could tell anyone.”

Cassandra raised a questioning eyebrow to Victoria who nodded. “Very well,” Vain said. “But I don't want her damaged in any way. She has an important role to play in what happens next and I'll need her at her... I almost said 'best' but, of course, it's too late now for that. In one piece will suffice. She'll have plenty of time to rest on the plane on the way to our next stop.” She handed Ruby the leash and the black woman took it, gave a quick, sharp, tug that tipped Liberty forward. Unable to break her fall with her hands cuffed, she fell to the carpet landing tits first and let out a grunt.

Ruby laughed but when she looked up at Cassandra, she wasn't smiling. “Oh, don't worry,” Ruby said. “I've got some very nice ointment in the back. I'll rub it all lover those lovely pale melons. It'll make her nips 'sit up and take notice'. Hey, while I have her in the back, how'd you like me to put a couple of studs in 'em? Or maybe rings? Rings'd be not only very attractive given her pale coloring, but they come in handy too. What'dya say Ms. Vain?”

Cassandra saw Liberty's face looking up at her and – after studying her closely for the last week or so - recognized the silent plea in her eyes. “Not just yet,” Vain said to Liberty's obvious relief. “But that's not a bad idea. Not bad at all. Tell you what, you give her a nice rubdown and when you bring her back, show me some samples. Rings. I think you're right about their usefullness. They'd not only look quite nice, but be handy in a variety of scenarios. You never know...down the road. Now, off with you, we don't have all day. We've business to discuss and Ursula, Libby and I have a plane to catch...”

After Ruby got Liberty on her feet and led her out of Victoria's office, Cassandra and Victoria got down to the business of getting to know one another. As Ursula listened to them chat, she examined the personal items on display in Victoria's home office. She was intrigued by a photo of a man in a German WW II uniform. As she studied it, her brow furrowed in thought. When there was a lull in the conversation, she held it up and asked Victoria in a tone some might think accusatory, “Who is he and why do you have his picture in your office?”

“He's my paternal grandfather, Franz Bauer,” Victoria said curtly as she walked over and took the picture from Ursula, returning it to it's rightful place on her desk. “He died long before I was born, but his second wife, my grandmother, is the one who raised me after my mother died. She often spoke fondly of him. And while I disagree with much of what he stood for - all that racial purity nonsense and blaming the Jews for Germany's trouble after World War I - he was steadfast in his duty even when it cost him the love of his life, his first wife Heidi. She was killed in a British bombing raid in 1943 and from what I was told, he never really got over the loss.

After the war he brought my father here to Africa as a small child and raised him alone until he married my grandmother in 1953. They only had a few years together before he died, but she took me in and raised me as if I were her own. She's the one who taught me all about the diamond industry, mining, timber, and other useful things.”

“Including how to apply pressure to your enemies, no doubt; am I right?” Cassandra said.

“Absolutely!” Victoria snapped, her green eyes flashing angrily as an unbidden memory intruded on her thoughts. She quickly pushed it back and turned to Cassandra, refilling her glass before offering a refill to Ursula, who declined with a shake of her head that was abrupt enough to send ripples through her big, soft, breasts which, as usual, were on full display in a low-cut, button dress with the first few buttons open giving Victoria a breathtaking view of her immense cleavage.

According to Cassandra's extensive staff research reports, Victoria Eve surrounded herself with highly capable, intelligent, hard-working, and driven women. The majority of her company's employees were female, though (Vain's research showed) she didn't hesitate to hire men if a more qualified woman wasn't available. Victoria liked her female staff buxom - though she herself was no more than a B-cup. Cassandra had asked a renown psychologist why and she speculated it could be that Victoria was envious, or perhaps the grandmother who raised her had been well endowed. The few photos Vain found of the grandmother couldn't confirm the second hypothesis.

Cassandra explained that she and Ursula planned a “Divide and Conqueror” strategy to defeat each member of the League of Superheroines – and their allies - in turn; then consolidate their ill-gotten gains to rule the world at the head of a League of Supervillians!

Victoria offered whatever help she could, primarily financial. But after hearing Cassandra and Ursula rave about how strong the 'serum' made them, Victoria asked for her own supply. She explained that she and Faith, the African member of the League of Superheroines, had had a long-running, natural, conflict. After a long discussion, with each side offering something the other wanted; each giving up something in exchange; they had reached agreement.

In exchange for the serum Victoria needed to defeat Faith, she would fully fund a third of the cost of their battle against the League of Superheroine's and Victoria would become one of the ruling council of the League of Supervillians once it got off the ground – under Cassandra Vain's leadership, naturally.

The hardest part of the deal for Victoria, was that Cassandra and Ursula insisted that she tell them everything she knew about the 'Jungle Force' and Faith. That's when Victoria made a critical mistake. She admitted, “Well, it didn't start with Faith,” she said, blushing deeply. So Cassandra and Ursula pressed her to tell them the story, the whole story... “and don't leave out anything,” Cassandra said, settling back in her easy chair. “I have to know every tiny little detail.”

Victoria took a deep breath and began, “I was just nineteen years old, long before I ever met Faith, when I had my first run-in with her mentor, a big, tough, mean, black bitch called Gaia. She was just a sergeant in the Jungle Force at the time...”
(Sadly, we must skip to the end of Victoria's story about her first fight with Gaia)

“And after she forced me to submit,” Victoria said blushing...she hesitated. “So now you know the story, I don't really have to tell you the rest. You can see how easy it was for her to beat me.”

“Oh, but you DO need to finish. Tell us everything!” Cassandra said firmly. “If it makes you so embarrassed, there must be more.”

“Something juicy, judging by the look on her face,” Ursula purred; lasciviously licking her lips as she studied Victoria. “Tell us, did she make you eat her?”

Victoria gave Ursula a cold glare, then looked at Cassandra for help. Vain said, “If we're going to supply you with serum to beat Faith, we need to know what happened. It's your choice, you can tell us or not. We'll give you this serum,” she said, holding up a small glass vial, “or not. It's up to you to decide whether we do...or don't.”

Victoria looked at the closed connecting door between her office and Ruby's, then back at the vial in Cassandra's hand. “And you won't tell anyone?”

“You have my word,” Cassandra said, crossing her heart – like it meant something!

“After she finished stripping me, she tied my hands behind me, hauled me over her knee and spanked me.”

“What else?” Cassandra prompted. “There's more than that. I can sense you're holding something back! This isn't 'truth or dare' this is about the future of the world. If I can't trust you to tell me the truth about this, how can I trust you on decisions of world domination.”

Victoria nodded. “While she was spanking me with her right hand, she....she....” Victoria took a breath, closed her eyes and continued - unable to meet Cassandra's steady, unblinking, gaze. “She masturbated me until I climaxed. It....it was the first time I'd ever had one. It was incredibly powerful...and while she was spanking me!. It's... it's... well, it's really....I don't know, hell! I've pleasured myself many times since, but it's never been the same!” She stopped and wiped away tears of shame as Cassandra and Ursula climaxed from the heated fingering they were giving themselves as they listened in rapt silence to Victoria as she humiliated herself for their gratification and amusement.

Ursula panted, “Dammit! She spanked AND fingerbanged you at the same time...I gotta meet this kinky bitch!”

“So, then what?” Cassandra asked.

“She stood me up and pointed toward my camp about a kilometer away. She forced me to walk naked with my butt bright red all the way back to camp. There, the native bearers ogled my naked body until one of them finally untied me. After I dressed, I went straight home and had every one of them fired! I told them if they spoke even one word about it, I'd have them all killed. Now you two are the only other ones who know my shameful past!”

Cassandra smiled. “You forgot. Someone else knows... Gaia.”

Victoria's breath caught in her throat. “Gaia....but....oh shit! She told Faith, didn't she? Who did SHE tell?”

Vain held up a paper from her briefcase; a printout of the computer file her Chinese hacker had stolen off the Jungle Force database. She tossed it on the table in front of Victoria. “Faith wrote a report on it and its in their files. You can keep that one, I made myself a copy. I had to be sure you'd tell me the truth. Now that I know you did, I believe I can trust you. Here,...” she carelessly tossed the vial to Victoria, who almost dropped it as she tried to catch it with trembling fingers.

“I'm glad I came clean,” Victoria sighed. “How soon can I get more of this?”

Ursula took a small cardboard box from her briefcase and set it on Victoria's desk. “The one Cassandra gave you is the early version of the serum. This is twelve vials of serum 2.0, the new serum. You won't have any trouble handling Faith – assuming you've had even rudimentary fight training – which our research says you've had for self-defense. If you applied yourself; kept up your training; you won't have any problem. According to Liberty, Faith, Hope and the rest, don't train, they just use their natural Amazon strength to overcome their opponents. But with my serum, PLUS TRAINING, we've become better than them!

Victoria had just locked her serum in her office safe when Ruby returned with Liberty. The Superheroine's face was flushed, her hair disheveled and her dress - which had never been 'arrayed' to start with, was now totally 'disarrayed' and barely clinging to her slumped shoulders .

Mistaking the three women's excited appearance for sexual arousal, Ruby didn't bother trying to explain Liberty's flustered appearance and got right to her own story. “You should have seen it,” she sighed. “I took Lib back to my office and after I sent off the work order to Pretoria, I thought what the hell. I gave her boobs a really good rubbing of a tribal herb solution the natives in Natal use on a bride's wedding night to get her 'in the mood'. Since this may be my only shot at Superheroine pussy....” she paused and inhaled deeply, expanding her already rapidly rising and falling bosom.

“Anyway, our little Liberty-tarian, here,” she ruffled Liberty's hair, “was almost as excited at the sight of my magnificent bosom as I was at the sight of her on her knees...handcuffed, collared, all hot and bothered as she was by then. I was already wet so...” she hesitated for a moment, then continued. “... whatever training you gave her worked like a charm! As soon as I dropped my panties she had her mouth on me like dog in heat. The girl licked up a storm; that talented pink tongue whipped my puss into sweet frothy meringue.”

Liberty stood silently blushing as Ruby spun one lie after another about their imaginary lesbian tryst. She wanted to say that Ruby had come on to her but she'd rejected her crude advance. She didn't want 'Mistress Cassandra' to think she had been “unfaithful” to her. But after her rejection, Ruby warned Liberty - using the most graphic of terms - of the horrible fates that would befall Hope and the other Amazons if she ever discovered Liberty had told anyone of her failure to seduce her.

So Liberty held her tongue and kept blushing prettily while Ruby spun her tall tale of lesbian seduction. When Ruby finished, Cassandra and Ursula had 'self-satified' themselves to yet another climax, but Victoria had listened stone-faced to Ruby's fantastical fairy tale.

Later, as their guests were leaving, Victoria hugged both Cassandra and Ursula, and they kissed each other's cheek. Then as Liberty bowed her head to get into the limo to sit squeezed tight between Cassandra and Ursula, Cassandra gave Liberty's butt a hard SPANK that propelled her facefirst onto Ursula's lap.

Just before the door closed behind her, Victoria overheard Ursula say to Cassandra, “I was shocked to hear about Ruby and Liberty. We're missing out.” And Cassandra reply of, “Something to look into on our flight. We've eight hours to....” was cut off when the limo door closed before it sped off to deliver the trio to Ursula's waiting jet.

“Ruby,” Victoria snapped angrily to her assistant as she took her by the elbow and roughly pulled her aside, away from the other execs who'd gathered to bid adieu to the distinguished visitors, “is there something you should share with me about your new BFF?”

“N...now, V...Vick,” Ruby stammered. “It's n....not what y...you th...think. I can uh..uh...explain.”

“I don't care what you and Liberty did, or didn't, do. I've got the serum and I want to get my hands on that bitch, Gaia. Call your contact at Jungle Force. I want to know where she is and where she'll be three days from today. Get back to me and we'll plot my strategy. You said you want to meet Gaia? Well, I'll give you a chance to do it; up close and very, very, personally...which I know you'll like!”

Four days later, Victoria - after getting a dose of Vain's serum - was walking alone in the bush, stalking an endangered species of gazelle - knowing she'd be too tempting a target for Gaia to resist...and she was right!

Wearing a loose, half-buttoned shirt, short-shorts and boots, Victoria was stalking a Thompson's Gazelle and was just about to shoot. As she tightened her trigger finger, the rifle was jerked from her hands by a long, black, bullwhip wielded by Captain Gaia...second in command of Faith's “Jungle Force” - the all female group of vigilante's who targeted poachers, protected the environment and otherwise made life difficult for law-breakers! There was a loud report as the rifle went off....the frightened gazelle bounded away, only grazed by the errant shot!

“You bitch!” the 34 y/o blond screamed, whirling to face the 40 y/o vigilante/Ranger. “That was my dinner!”

Gaia was dressed in the Force uniform: a tan shirt with an embroidered badge on the left breast, long dark brown pants and jungle boots. Around her waist she wore a belt with a 9mm automatic, plastic flexcuffs, a collapseable metal baton and a satellite phone. She was slowly re-coiling the whip she'd used on the barrel of Victoria's rifle to spoil her aim and save the gazelle.

“You should eat canned food when you're in my jungle,” Gaia said evenly, “instead of shooting defenseless animals. They have enough threats to their existance without spoiled bitches shooting them just because they're bored with their diet. Go back to your camp; consider yourself lucky I let you off with a warning...instead of using this,” she held up her bullwhip, “on your rich, spoiled, ass! If I did, maybe you'd remember what happens to those who break Faith's law of the jungle.”

“Hah!” Victoria snorted. “You aren't woman enough to use THAT thing on me...and if you so much as touch my ass with that...that thing....my attorney's will have your ass in jail within the week.”

Gaia glared at the tall, willowy, blond; then suddenly swung her right arm; her whip uncoiling like a snake striking as it flashed out and wrapped around Victoria's ankles. Gaia gave a hard yank and pulled Victoria's feet out from under her. The tall young blond dropped hard on her butt with her legs, still held fast by Gaia's bullwhip, raised in the air. Gaia walked over to Victoria and stood over her threateningly.

“You and your lawyers can't do a damn thing to us,” Gaia hissed. “We operate outside your law, we answer to no man!”

Victoria sat up to unwrap the whip from her ankles, and as she did, she slipped a small, razor-sharp, skinning knife from a sheath in her boot. As she rose, she lunged at Gaia and plunged the knife into her chest! As soon as Victoria raised her arm, Gaia recognized the peril and recoiled back, just managing to escape being stabbed. Even so, the knife sliced down the front of her shirt between her two huge breasts, nicking her bra between the cups. As she retreated, the front of Gaia's shirt flapped wide open, her heavy duty bra hanging in two halves with her bare breasts jiggling and swaying in the fetid jungle heat.

Victoria stopped in her tracks, gaping in awe at the sight! Before Victoria could recover from her surprise, Gaia's whip flicked out again, caught her knife and ripped it from her hand. The blade glistened in the sunlight as it sailed end over end through the air before disappearing in the brush. “No more surprises little one,” sneered Gaia as she advanced. “Now you feel what happens when you violate Faith's code.”

Victoria, her heart racing, recalled how Cassandra and Ursula had boasted about how the serum gave them increased strength and she wished they'd warned her that she could still pain every bit as much as before she took it. The blond backed up as Gaia came forward, looking around for some weapon she could use...not finding one. Victoria feinted to her left and Gaia moved to cut her off, then she juked right and, again, the nimble old Jungle Force Commander anticipated her and cracked her whip across Victoria's chest. In spite of herself, the blond cried out in pain.

Victoria had never fought against a whip and was intimidated by the distance Gaia could reach out to strike her. Seeing she had no other option, she threw herself at the older, heavier, ranger and drove her right fist into Gaia's face. The power of her punch knocked Gaia back onto her butt and while Gaia sat there trying to recover, Victoria picked up the whip and swung it overhead several times to get the feel of it, then she brought it down across Gaia's legs. But she wasn't trained with a whip and instead of stinging the Ranger Colonel, the lash simply fell limp across her legs and lay there.

Gaia grabbed the end of the whip and pulled, getting Victoria off balance. As she stumbled forward, Victoria let go too late to avoid falling on top of Gaia. The Ranger grabbed the blond and rolled, pulling her over with her. They rolled seveal times, but when they stopped rolling, Gaia was sitting up straddling Victoria's waist, trapping her body between her powerful thighs. Leaning over to pin Victoria's arms to the jungle floor, Gaia's heavy unfettered breasts heaved and swung beneath her open uniform shirt as she glared down angrily at Victoria's wide-eyed face.

“You made a big mistake little girl,” Gaia snarled. “You won't get a second chance. You should have just picked up your rifle and gone back to camp. Now I'll have the pleasure of teaching you what happens to skinny white women who go where they aren't wanted and try to shoot our wildlife!”

As Gaia was speaking, Victoria started to grin. Looking down, Gaia got an uneasy feeling at seeing Victoria's unexpected - and inappropriate – reaction to her predicament. Then Gaia felt her body start to rise in the air and was shocked to realize the white woman was powering her up using just her arms. Before Gaia could react, she let out a loud grunt when Victoria's legs swept up and clamped down tight about her waist! As Victoria tightened her scissors, Gaia felt the air slowly being forced out of her.

Gaia, an expert in Amazon-style hand-to-hand combat, smashed her right elbow down on Victoria's face...then again...and again! Over and over until Victoria used her hips to fling Gaia to the side and roll away, getting slowly to her feet...her head spinning and her jaw throbbing.

“Thank you,” Victoria muttered through clenched teeth, “I forgot how badly wanted to kick your fat old ass.”

Gaia looked around, found her whip and picked it up. Flexing her right arm, she made the rawhide dance and undulate like a stripper on Saturday night. “I welcome the chance to flay the flesh from your worthless body, you blond slut!” Gaia grunted.

As they circled, Gaia attacked Victoria with her whip, cutting and slashing at Victoria's nimbly juking body. In seconds, Victoria's shirt lay in tatters on the dirt; her small, pale, bare, breasts criss-crossed with red welts. Victoria knew she'd have to get inside the reach of Gaia's bullwhip before she got cut to ribbons, so she lowered her head and charged!

She slammed into Gaia, driving a shoulder into the older Black woman's belly, wrapping her arms around her hips, lifting her off her feet as she kept running until she slammed Gaia's back into a thick tree trunk. Victoria grinned at the loud grunt Gaia let out when she hit the tree. Victoria opened her arms and let Gaia's breathless body slide down between her and the tree trunk until they were face-to-face. Then Victoria clamped a bearhug around the Black Ranger and again lifted her off her feet, crushing her to her body as she bounced on her toes, her small bare breasts being engulfed by Gaia's far bigger, fuller, and softer ones!

Victoria's perky little breasts have never needed support and she enjoys going bra-less but that's not a good way to fight - as she learns to her discomfort! The sensation of her aroused, excited, nipples dueling with Gaia's, Victoria finds very disconcerting. Worse, she realizes Gaia – despite Victoria's powerful bearhug hindering her breathing – is clearly enjoying the contact far too much for Victoria's liking!

Victoria took a step back, then slammed Gaia back into the tree trunk again...again, the black woman grunted as air was expelled from her lungs. After two or three more times, Gaia hung limp in Victoria's arms, no breathing. Victoria hesitated...she wanted to kill this woman who'd humiliated her years before, but she also realized Gaia was only a means to an end...that being the defeat of Faith. Only then did Victoria open her arms and let Gaia drop to the ground at her feet.

Gaia wasn't breathing so, despite her strong desire to the contrary, she stomped on Gaia's chest several times until she coughed and started to breath again. Then she stripped off the rest of Gaia's uniform, her underclothes and her boots, leaving her barefoot and naked. After using Gaia's own cuffs to secure her hands behind her back, she picked Gaia up, threw her naked body over her shoulder and carried her to a nearby stream. There, she tossed her in and when Gaia rose spitting and sputtering to the surface, Victoria waded in and pulled her back to shore, dropping her facedown in the mud.

Straddling Gaia's naked thighs, Victoria reaches over her shoulder and slapped Gaia's face until the dazed Black beauty moaned and looked back over her shoulder. “Wha...what do you want from me?” Gaia gasped, still struggling weakly to get her breath.

Victoria's face wore an expression of hurt as she said, “You don't remember me? I'm crushed!” When Gaia revealed nothing, Victoria continued, “Many years ago, you caught me when I was innocently hunting. You beat me, stripped me...as if that weren't enough you spanked me and fingered me to an orgasm then sent me back with my hands bound behind my back so my native bearers could ogle my nubile, young, naked, body. You wouldn't know how humiliating it is for a white woman to be exposed to a bunch of ignorant savages like that, but I've never forgotten!” she said vehemently.

Gaia laughed. “You think having a bunch of 'ignorant savages' seeing you nude is humiliating? How about a dozen white men raping you for days....just because you reached puberty as a virgin. As soon as my breasts began to grow, the white boys started coming around, making offers; making demands. If that wasn't enough, their fathers...even grandfathers, began to come!

“Finally, after I rejected all of them, they came one night and took me! They raped me over and over for I don't know how many hours. When they were done, I was cast out by my family; left alone in the jungle to die. If Faith hadn't found me, I'd have died there...alone. So don't tell me how badly I treated you, you pathetic little white girl.”

“I want you to admit what you did,” Victoria snarled. “Then apologize. And finally, after you've done that, I want you...no, I need you... no, not need...MAKE you deliver Faith to me to face me on my terms.”

With that, Victoria took the handle of Gaia's whip in her right hand, and slowly forced the handle into Gaia's pussy. As she slowly pumped it in and out, twisting it a quarter turn with each push; she kept asking Gaia over and over, “Do you remember me?” Each time Gaia denied her, Victoria sent it deeper. It was over halfway in when Gaia, for the first time, groaned and said, “Little tits white girl, right?”

Victoria smiled for the first time. “Now we're getting somewhere. What's my name?” Gaia couldn't – or refused to – remember her name, so Victoria resumed pumping her pussy. It wasn't until after her third, or perhaps fourth orgasm....Victoria was so intent on her task she wasn't counting...that Gaia breathlessly gasped, “Vic...toree...yah....” and then passed out!

Her body streaked with sweat and with dirt clinging to her legs, Victoria leaned back, panting from exertion, and fumbled around in her discarded clothing until she found her satphone. “Ruby, bring up the helicopter. We're ready for phase two of our plan....”

Several minutes later, Victoria heard the thrum-thrum-thrum of her helicopter approaching just as she completed binding Gaia hand and foot. She struggled to her feet and heaved the buxom Black beauty over her shoulder, then with two handfuls of her big, round, black, bottom, Victoria carried her to the helicopter and as Ruby slid the door open, Victoria dumped Gaia unconscious at her feet.

As they took off, Ruby lifted Gaia's head by the hair and studied her face, and naked body. Grinning, she asked, “She's all mine now? You're not going to go back on your promise?”

Victoria shook her head. “I'm done with this one. She's all yours. As soon as we get back I want you to get on with the President and tell him we're ready to move to the next part of my plan. I want him to invite Faith to the Presidential Mansion this weekend for a party to celebrate him awarding her the....” she hesitated, unable to recall the name of the award she'd paid the Head of State to award to Faith for her conservation efforts. Unable to call it to mind, she shrugged and sighed, “...whatever the hell he calls it. I want her there in the ball room of the Presidential Mansion so I can take her down in front of him, the International press corp and all of the country watching it on live TV.”

END OF PART 1 (PT 2 COMING SOON)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Liked the bullwhip and am looking forward to Part 2.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

O.o

Didn't Glory free Liberty?

Told her to run as she fought and lost?

Why is she still a captive?

If she was recaptured a short comment about when and how it happened might have been appropriate.

I was just expecting her and Hope to be still about and free at this point in the story.
freefall
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thanks for the feedback

There's is a line at the beginning of the post explaining that this story was done by another author and takes place between before Glroys story