Wonder Woman in Dreamscape 3 (epilogue)

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

*Hey gang, this is my first time trying something like this out, so please bear with me in the format that I've written this story in. This is a 'What-If' epilogue in response to the ending of Wonder Woman: Dreamscape 3.

Dreamscape 3 (Epilogue)
Special Guests
Christina Carter as Wonder Woman
Bobbie Devonshire as Queen Hippolyta
Lady Diana as Dark Wonder Woman
Angela Sommers as Mystery Girl (cameo appearance)

Scene 1: Diana’s Bedroom
Still trapped in what appears to be a nightmare, Diana Prince is tossing and turning in her sleep as nightmarish visions cloud her mind.
Diana (moaning): Unh…no…no…please!
Diana is reminiscing about her escapades from the past and how she was captured by various villains: Dr. Ether, Nylonyx, the Villainess and so forth. As the images play out in black and white in her mind, she’s moaning both in ecstasy and in pain.

Scene 2: Queen’s Throne (Paradise Island)
A group of amazons are dragging a struggling Diana in her Wonder Woman persona into the Queen’s Throne where she is to face summary judgment. Wonder Woman is in shackles and struggling to break free.

Wonder Woman (to the guards): What is going on here?! I am the princess of Paradise Island and you will release me this instant!

The amazons say nothing they bring Wonder Woman into the middle of the room and make her kneel down. Nearby there is a throne bathed in darkness and there’s a figure sitting in the Queen’s chair.

Mystery woman: That will be all my daughters. Take the shackles off of her and you may be excused.

The amazons obey the figure and remove Wonder Woman’s shackles before disappearing into the darkness. Wonder Woman massages her wrists and looks at the figure who is hiding in the darkness with hostility.

Wonder Woman: I don’t know who you are, but you have no idea what kind of trouble you’re in! You think you can just drag me in here like a rag doll?! I am Princess Diana, Amazon warrior and defender of the American people!

Mystery figure: Silence!

The figure hurls a golden energy orb at Wonder Woman which strikes her in the chest, knocking her down. Wonder Woman moans in pain and rubs her cleavage, amazed at the force of power this figure displayed.

Mystery figure: How dare you speak to me with such insolence? I don’t remember raising you to be so disrespectful nor so weak!

With a surprised look on her face, Wonder Woman begins to ponder who this mystery person is. The figure stands up and begins to walk down the steps of her throne toward Wonder Woman until finally when she reaches the light, it reveals the lovely, yet stern face of Queen Hippolyta! Dressed in her ceremonial cloth she stands before Wonder Woman with a look of disgust on her pretty middle-aged face.

Wonder Woman (surprised): Mother! I-I-I’m sorry! I didn’t know it was you. I…

Queen Hippolyta (with contempt): Obviously there are a lot of things you’ve forgotten, young lady. Like to show respect to your queen!

Wonder Woman kneels down and bows her head three times to the floor while apologizing. Queen Hippolyta then begins to verbally grind on her daughter for her recent upset of losses over the past years.

Queen Hippolyta: Diana, when I sent you to the States as the people’s defender, you were supposed to set an example for our fellow sisters. Instead, you allowed yourself to become a prisoner, not only at the hands of your adversaries, but of your own lustful desires as well.

Wonder Woman (desperate): Mother, it’s not what you think! I-I-I could do nothing! I was bound and tortured, my adversaries knew what my weaknesses were. They knew that bondage turned me on.

Queen Hippolyta (angrily): That is no excuse, Diana! There’s never an excuse! (Wonder Woman winces from her mother’s raised voice and looks down in shame) What have I told you about weakness, child? It’s disgraceful. And when you disgraced yourself by letting mere mortals humble you, you disgraced the Amazon name!

Queen Hippolyta hits Wonder Woman with another orb blast to the chest and Wonder Woman cries out in pain and goes down holding her chest and moaning. None the less, she gets back on her knees and looks down with shame trying to ignore the pain in her cleavage and her mother’s look of contempt.

Queen Hippolyta: You never had control over the situations you were in and for that you have brought shame upon yourself and to me. The pain that I displace upon you now should be nothing compared to the pain that you feel on the inside.

Wonder Woman: Mother please, I didn’t mean…

Her words are cut off with yet another blast from the Queen’s hand and she goes down holding herself, grimacing, near tears. The amazons who are watching this unfold from the shadows all feel Wonder Woman’s pain, but none the less, can do nothing but watch silently with shame and empathy at the same time.

Queen Hippolyta (sternly): I don’t recall giving you permission to speak, young lady.

Wonder Woman (sobbing and moaning): Mother…please! No more…

Hippolyta shakes her head and motions for Wonder Woman to get back on her knees, which she does, but she is unable to ignore the pain coursing through her body.

Queen Hippolyta (with disappointment): *We*…are…survivors, Diana. We do not let our whims or the whims of our enemies control us…ever! You have proved yourself unworthy of the power you possess. Remove you power items this instant.

With despair on her face, she obeys and removes each of her items slowly: first her bracelets, then her lasso and finally her belt of strength. Once they have been set aside, Queen Hippolyta reaches out with both hands and slowly pulls her tiara off and in a flash of light, Wonder Woman’s costume disappears and she is now only in the nude.

Queen Hippolyta: Princess Diana, because you have failed to uphold the traditions of the Amazon name, I hereby strip you of your powers and your title as princess. There is no place at Paradise Island for a woman like you. As the queen of the Amazons, I have no choice but to banish you from Paradise Island…forever.

As Diana looks up with horror, the words ‘forever’ echo in the background. In desperation, she hugs her mother’s legs and begs her for mercy.

Diana: Mother no! You can’t do this to me! It’s not right, I can change! Just give me a chance, please! I’m your daughter!

Queen Hippolyta (unsympathetic): Guards, remove this disgrace from the hall of Amazons. She is not to set foot on this island ever again!

(Dramatic music begins to play)

Two of the Amazon guards march over and each grabs one of Diana’s arms and pulls her up and away from the Queen. As they forcefully lead her away, Diana continues to protest and call out for her mother who turns her back on her and begins to walk toward her throne.

Diana (desperately as she’s near the door): Mother please, don’t do this! MOTHER!

Hippolyta stops in her tracks, but doesn’t turn around.

Queen Hippolyta (coldly): I am not your mother, Diana. And you…you are not my daughter…*anymore*.

Diana is heartbroken as she hears these words and she screams ‘No!’ as the guards lead her outside in the rain.

(Camera pans towards Hippolyta’s face which shows her shedding tears of pain for what she had to do)

Scene 3: Outside Paradise Island
The guards lead Diana outside and hurl her toward the ground and she ends up hitting a puddle of water. She looks back at them with shame on her face.

Guard 1: I can’t believe we used to look up to you, Diana. You’re nothing but a phony.
Guard 2: We respected you…we believed in you. But you’re just a failure. Never in a million years would we thought you would grow this weak.

Diana (sobbing): Saphho, Artemis…you’re my friends. How could you do this to me after everything we’ve been through together?

Guard 1: You did this to yourself, Diana. If you hadn’t let your enemies get the best of you so easily, we’d still have some respect for you. You’re no friend of ours anymore.

Guard 2 (grimly): We hope you survive on your own, Diana. Cause no one on Paradise Island’s going to help you now.

The guards turn their back and walk back toward the temple, leaving Diana cold, wet, dishonored and most of all, hurt and ashamed. As Diana lies there, she can hear evil laughter coming somewhere in the background. Looking around to see where the laughter is coming from, she looks down at the puddle and sees the evil, grinning face of Dark Wonder Woman staring at her and she gasps with horror when she sees the reflection.

Dark Wonder Woman (mockingly): Awwww, poor Diana-bear. Lost her mommy’s love and care. Went looking to save the human race, but her lust has brought her dishonor and disgrace.

Diana (with shock): YOU!

Dark Wonder Woman (still mocking): Mommy dearest has always been by your side, Diana. Always there to mentor and comfort you, but not now…not anymore. Without her to hold your hand and guide you through the storm…who’s gonna pick you up when you fall?
As Dark Wonder Woman continues to laugh and mock her, Diana is biting her lip trying to fight back her tears of shame and humiliation until finally…

Diana (towards the sky): NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Scene 4: Diana’s bedroom
(Scene quickly cuts to Diana who is in bed and wakes up with a jerk)

Diana: Nooooo!

Diana is breathing hard, sweat pouring down her beautiful face and she looks over to see light pouring in from the blinds signaling that morning had come. Birds were tweeting happily and she glances over at the clock which read 9:30 a.m. Diana rubs her chest and pushes some of her hair, which is wet, away from her lovely face. As Diana gets out of bed, she suddenly feels different…something about the dream from last night felt a little too real. Deciding to try something, Diana tries to do her Wonder Spin, but nothing happens. She tries again, then a third time and then a fourth but her Wonder Woman transformation doesn’t happen. And that’s when she realizes the truth...

Diana (with horror): Oh no! I-I can’t believe it! Mother did it…she really took my powers away!

Diana is now distraught as she looks around, hugging herself as she now really felt naked just like in her dream. Going to the bathroom, she turns on the faucet and looks at herself in the mirror before lowering her head and dousing cool water on her face a couple of times. After the fourth time, she turns the faucet off but keeps her head lowered, reminiscing about her nightmare. The pain from the dream was so real, that Diana breaks down into tears.

Diana (sobbing): She’s right…I’ve done nothing but bring shame and humiliation to the sisterhood. I’m not a superheroine…I’m a failure. (slams fists down on the side of the sink) I’M JUST A FAILURE!

Voice (from behind): Then do something about it!

Startled, Diana looks up in the mirror and sees a beautiful blonde, dressed in pink standing behind her. She quickly turns around, confused at how this intruder got into her home.

Diana: Who the hell are you?! How’d you get into my room?!
Mystery girl: That’s not important right now Diana. I can help you get your powers back, but we need to move now. Time is of the essence.
Diana: I’m not going anywhere with you, lady. Not until you tell me who you are.

The mystery girl moves forward with the look of an innocent angel on her face.
Mystery girl: My name is Dreama. I am a Dream Knight and I…*we* need your help Wonder Woman.

(Diana looks at this mystery stranger with wide eyes and confusion as the scene fades to black)

To Be Continued…
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 7 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
releqy
Neophyte
Neophyte

I like the format. more please
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

releqy wrote:I like the format. more please
Thank you releqy, thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm working on the next part and the conclusion even as we speak.

If you like this one, you should check out the story I wrote called 'On Thin Ice'. I think you might recognize the 'damsel in distress' in that story.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

yeah - great start! Looking forward to more!