Lady America vs Islamica (adult content possible)

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I hope you two writers haven't given up on this story. I'm still hoping that Lady America gets "off the mat" and evens the score against her opponent.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
bravotango66
Neophyte
Neophyte

Lady America woke up in a cold concrete bunker, tied to a rigid metal frame. The heroine looked around the room and saw her nemesis Islamica standing at mindless attention in the corner of the room, the villainess' eyes completely white.

"It is time you are awake, Lady America," a voice behind her mocked.

Lady America strained to turn her head at the familiar voice and gasped as she sees Mohammed himself emerging from the shadow. She has devoted her life to defeating Mohammed and freeing the world of the Islamic yolk, and now their supreme leader stand before her. Perhaps her capture was a blessing in disguise after all. Once she has her strength back, she can end this conflict once and for all.

"You are probably wondering why you are not dead." Mohammed gloated over the American champion, "My advisers have all told me that you are much too dangerous to try and redeem, that we should behead you in public as a lesson for the infidels. But they do not have enough faith in the glory of Allah."

"Your advisers are right!" Lady America spat back, "I am much too dangerous. And you are a stain upon the glory of God. You have twisted a great faith into a fanatical cult and I will destroy your caliphate if its the last thing I do!"

"Your spirit is admirable. Though you have been publicly defeated by Islamica, I have promised America that you will return to them only once you have converted to Islam and carry our banners back into your homeland."

"I would rather die!" Lady America screamed, "I will never convert to Islam and betray everything I have ever hold dear."

Mohammed laughed and beckoned Islamica to come forward, "Perhaps you don't recognize your former comrade." The supreme Imam lifted the veil of Islamica and Lady America gasped in horror at the sight of the missing English heroine, Britannica.

"Your comrade swore that she would never serve our caliphate as well. But you infidels will never learn that the strength of our caliphate comes from the conversion of infidels. Those who have imbued you with special powers did not know that they were unwittingly strengthening our caliphate." Mohammed ran his finger against Lady America's breast, "And the greater the convert, the greater our caliphate will become."

"What have you done to Britannica?" Lady America strained against her bonds.

"I have only shown her the true glory of Allah." Mohammed laughed. "The glory that you will now experience for yourself. Islamica, it is time that you show this infidel the futility of resistance."

"Yes. Master." The former British heroine replied in a robotic monotone as she pushed forth a cart with a silver domed helmet and visor.
releqy
Neophyte
Neophyte

(OOC: Bravotango66 thanks for trying to keep thread alive by interjecting with your part. I will have to ignore it though as you are not the original poster I was doing this story with. However, PM me as I would like to do another story with you. :-) )

Lady was jerked to her feet and made to stand on her tippy toes. She was too beaten and destroyed to offer much resistance. Her arms and hands rested listless at her sides while Islamica tugged on her mask. "No..not my mask.. nnn" Mercifully, the mask was neglected but then her gloves came off. The Paragon of Americana couldn't care less about the gloves. Islamica could have them.

Next thing she knew she was being driven face first into the ground. Her face and mouth were engulfed by dirt and gravel as a boot found its way on the back of her neck, forcing her to stay in place. Lady America squirmed in place. She felt her foot being lifted and bent awkwardly, and she screamed in pain as the boot was unzipped and removed, followed by the other. She tried to kick, to offer up some form of defense, but Islamica was simply too strong and swatted away the feeble efforts.

Then came the horrible torture of being bent so far that the bottom of her perfect foot touched the back of her head. She didn't even hear the question Islamica asked due to her mind being set ablaze with the pain she was in. Hoping to say the correct thing, Lady America pathetically squealed "yes... the answer is yes. yes yes.,. please. No more."

A delighted chuckled escaped Islamica and she released Lady's head and moved her fingers to her feet and began tickling her. Lady squirmed and squirmed and squirmed, squaled and screamed in discomfort as the tickling did its part. Suddenly Islamica stopped and straddled her back, glad happy hands reaching for and tugging at the zipper of Lady's suit located at her upper back area.

Knowing the evil doer was planning on stripping her down completely naked in front of the world, Lady America began to buck wildly. She suffered some serious shots to the back of her head and in the end Lady summoned just enough strength to buck her off her. Seizing the moment, Lady America rolled over and mounted the sick woman, and began beating her head and face in with some ground-and-pound punches. There was no flashy or fancy about them. This was straight up rage pummeling.
infogeek247
Sargeant
Sargeant

Islamica was surprised by the sudden move and found herself on her back, under the weight of the american. She was glad that she had fight an power left in her, it would mean Islamica could take her time.

"ohhnn..." she groaned as the first slam into her head. She tried to block the punches, but some managed to get through, as her face and body took damage from the blow. Her large firm breasts withering a bit under the barrage. She took some off the energy from the punches and stored it, butcould not take it all, and knew she had to do something. The woman would not stop, or show mercy,so any weaknesss would just spur her on.

Islamica smiled to herself, that is the way out. She groaned and moaned harder as the blows continued, partly in pain, and partly to encourage the heroine.

she waited and concentrated, moving past the pain and drove her fist into her foe's chest, between her breasts. At the same time she will try to bring her legs up and ensnare her head in a scissors and pull her down onto her back.
ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman

Amazing story!
ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman

There will be a rematch?