Wonder Woman in Dreamscape: Inner Demon

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Special Guests
Angela Sommers as Dreama
Lady Diana as Dark Wonder Woman
Christina Carter as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman

Previously on ‘Dreamscape: Dark Dimension’, Diana Prince suffered a humiliating defeat at the hands of her doppelganger Dark Wonder Woman and in the process, has a nightmare about that painful experience: a nightmare that seemed so real, it causes her to lose her powers as Wonder Woman!

Now Diana has been approached by a mysterious being calling herself Dreama who needs her help. But with her confidence shot to pieces and her powers null and void, Diana is doubtful that she can be much help.

Scene 1 (Diana’s bedroom)

It’s morning time at Diana’s residence and she’s still in her bed clothes with the blonde beauty known as ‘Dreama’ standing before her, asking for her assistance.

Dreama: Diana please, we desperately need your help.

Diana (confused): Who’s *we*? And what in Hera’s name are you?

Dreama: My name is Dreama and I’m a dream knight. As one of the chief guardians of the dream world it’s my task to ensure that the sleep realm remains protected at all times. But there’s been a disturbance within the realm Diana and it stems straight from your inner demons.

Diana (scoffs): Okay…lady…um…this is a likely story and all and it’s very entertaining, but in case you haven’t noticed I’ve got my own problems to deal with right now. So if you could just go back to wherever you came from…

Dreama (frowning): Diana, this is not a joke. There is civil turmoil going on right now in the dream realm and most of the disturbance is coming from you. You’re the only one who can help us…please.

Diana: How? Lady, I don’t have my powers! I’m not Wonder Woman anymore…

Dreama (cuts her off): Your mother didn’t take your powers from you, Diana. Dark Wonder Woman stole your abilities and now she’s using them to create all sorts of chaos in the dream realm. Look don’t you find it strange that none of your colleagues have been in touch with you lately? That none of them have answered the call when crime is happening? Where do you think they are right now, Diana? They’re in bed in a coma because of Dark Wonder Woman.

Diana is confused at this point at how this stranger knows all of these things, so Dreama opens up a portal screen with her powers to show her everything that is happening in the dream realm: Batwoman, Powergirl, Supergirl and a handful of other superheroines had been captured and now they’re worst fears and inner demons were attacking them or torturing them in the worst way possible. And even worse, Dark Wonder Woman is sitting on her throne laughing as their inner turmoils slowly destroy or weaken them. Diana is horrified that this is happening and doesn’t know what to say at this point.

Diana (horrified): Great Hera! Dreama…I-I don’t understand! How could something like this happen?!

Dreama: Diana, your defeat at the hands of previous adversaries has greatly weakened you in mind, body and spirit. Dark Wonder Woman has exploited that and used it against you to seize your inner abilities.

Diana: My friends are in trouble, what can I do? (Diana starts rubbing herself with an uneasy expression on her face) Without my powers I just feel…naked.

Dreama: The only way for you to regain what was stolen, is to journey into the dream realm and reclaim what is yours.

Diana isn’t sure if she can do something like that, but Dreama tries to convince her, stating that this is the only way the nightmares will end.

Diana (shrugs): Alright, alight, I’ll do it. For my friends, I’ll do anything Dreama. So how do I venture into this dream realm?

Diana goes over to stare out her window, while Dreama reaches into her robes for something.

Dreama: Well Diana, there’s two ways to venture into the dream realm: there’s the slow way…and then there’s the fast way.

Diana (frustrated sigh): Dreama, my friends are in danger, we don’t have time for the slow way!

(Fourth wall broken: Dreama is grinning at the camera mischievously as she holds up a blowgun that she just retrieved from her robes)

Dreama (still grinning): Oh Diana…I was *so* hoping you’d say that.

Putting the blowgun to her luscious, pink lips Dreama whirls around and huffs on it once. A pink dart flies out and with a thwack, hits Diana right in her satin-covered butt.

Diana: Haowwwww!

Diana spins around with an appalled expression on her face and her hand on her butt and sees Dreama holding the blowgun in her hand. Diana grits her teeth as she struggles to pull the dart out of her butt and after three tugs, it comes out with a pop.

Diana (angrily): Dreama, are you out of your mind?! What in Hera’s name are you doing to me?!

Dreama (innocently): Just trying to help.

Diana: By shooting me in the ass?! That hurt you biiii…

The lovely Amazon princess doesn’t get to finish her sentence because whatever was in the dart makes her ‘black out’ instantly and before Diana knows it, she collapses back-first onto her unmade bed unconscious with a soft moan. Dreama goes over to where she is and gently strokes Diana’s face and hair.

Dreama: Pleasant dreams Diana. May your inner strength set you free.

(Camera zooms in on Diana’s face slowly as the scene fades out)

Scene 2: Nightmare Realm

Dressed only in her Amazon thong, bra and barefooted, Diana has ventured into the nightmare realm and things look extremely dark and chaotic. She could hear moans and wails of anguish and she saw images of people in bondage being sodomized or worst. Diana just shook her head with dismay at what the realm of dreams had become.

Diana: Great Hera. I’ve never seen so much pain and suffering in all my life. How could such a beautiful place turn into a canyon of nightmares?

Voice from shadows: You’ll find that out soon enough, Princess.

(Diana whirls around and a light from above shines down on her adversary: Dark Wonder Woman, who is sitting on her throne grinning evilly at her)

Dark Wonder Woman: Well, well Princess…you obviously didn’t learn your lesson well enough to stay out of the wolf’s territory.

Diana (with confidence): I know the truth, Dark Wonder Woman. I know what you did to me and what you’ve been doing to the other superheroines. Whatever your plan is…it’ll fail!

Dark Wonder: Hmm…highly doubtful Princess. You see, thanks to you…the dream realm is now a realm of nightmares, where people’s inner darkest desires can become reality.

Dark Wonder Woman gets up from her throne and sensually walks down toward where Diana is standing, staring at her adversary with a cold, hard expression on her lovely face.

Dark Wonder: And now, with your powers, I am Queen of the Dark Dimension. Pretty soon, my darkness will spread throughout the subconscious of all superheroines like a plague and once that happens, I will have complete control over their minds and their abilities. And soon they shall all know their place…to serve…ME! (throws her head back and laughs triumphantly and sighs) This is truly a dream come true, wouldn’t you agree Diana?

Diana: I don’t think so. The nightmares end here Dark Wonder Woman…I’m saving my friends and if I have to, I’ll drag you kicking and screaming straight into the pit of Tartarus if I have to.

Dark Wonder (laughing): You’re welcomed to try Princess…but I think you’ll be disappointed by the results just like before.

Diana suddenly attacks Dark Wonder Woman with a nasty punch to the face, but Dark Wonder Woman’s head just snaps back as if the blow was nothing more than a gust of wind to her face. Shocked, Diana begins attacking at random, throwing punch after punch at her opponent’s face and stomach. But Dark Wonder Woman just stands there, laughing at every blow that is dealt to her as if she were being tickled. Diana looks her up and down with confusion and disbelief and so after hitting Dark Wonder Woman with a right cross that spins her around like a top with her back to her, Diana tries to put her in a sleeperhold next.

Dark Wonder: Really Princess? Do you really think that’s going to work?

Diana ignores her and continues squeezing with all of her might and suddenly, Dark Wonder Woman disappears from her grasp and Diana looks around, searching for her adversary who is laughing at her from the shadows.

Diana: WHERE ARE YOU?!

Dark Wonder Woman suddenly reappears behind her, dressed up in Batwoman’s costume.

Dark Wonder: Right here, Princess.

Diana turns around and Dark Wonder Woman backhand punches her across the face, knocking her down. Stunned, Diana looks up, surprised to find Dark Wonder Woman wearing Batwoman’s outfit.

Diana: Where did you get that costume?!

Dark Wonder Woman: This is my realm Princess and um…your good friend Kate is just one of the many people who’s abilities I’ve absorbed into my own. That’s right…for each superheroine who falls into this nightmare, their aura becomes mine to wield as I see fit.

Diana gets back up and tries to attack Dark Wonder Woman but with lightning fast reflexes, she disables Diana with a few punches to her stomach, a karate chop to the side of the neck and then a nasty sidekick that knocks Diana back down on the floor onto her back. Diana sits up coughing and holding her stomach in pain, amazed at how sharp Dark Wonder Woman’s reflexes were.

Dark Wonder: See what I mean, Princess? I have all of Batwoman’s combat abilities and prowess. But if you’re still not convinced, then maybe this will.

Dark Wonder Woman snaps her fingers and like magic, she’s wearing Supergirl’s costume, much to Diana’s horror and amazement. Another snap of her fingers and she’s wearing Powergirl’s outfit.

Dark Wonder: You know, I’ve always wanted to try out Powergirl’s abilities…I’ve always liked that blonde hair of hers and this outfit.

Diana: I’m sure you’ll look great…BURIED IN IT!

Diana charges at Dark Wonder Woman, but she stops Diana dead in her tracks using heat vision. Diana falls to the ground crying out in pain as the intensity of the heat rays drive her to her knees.

Dark Wonder (mockingly): Awww, what’s the matter Princess? Need a sunblock? Mwa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Dark Wonder Woman ceases the heat beam attack and Diana is panting, sweating bullets and in total pain from the heat vision technique.

Dark Wonder: You look pretty hot there, Princess. I think I’d better cool you off.

Taking in a big gulp of air, Dark Wonder Woman gently blows her ‘Freeze Breath’ on Diana and before long, Diana is shivering like a leaf on a tree.

Diana (teeth chattering): By the gods, I’m freezing!

Dark Wonder Woman continues to blow on her for at least 45 seconds before she ceases the attack, but Diana is still shivering on her knees, with frost in her hair and on her eyebrows.

Dark Wonder: Awww, poor baby. We wouldn’t want you to catch your death, now would we? I think I’d better warm you up…*the right way.*

Diana (still shivering): I don’t understand how this can be happening! I am Princess Diana…daughter of Queen Hippolyta…champion of the American people!

Dark Wonder Woman sensually walks over to Diana and stands over her with that wicked grin on her face. Suddenly, she grabs Diana by the shoulders and yanks her to her feet and puts her in a painful, if not lustful bearhug, squeezing the life out of her. Diana has her arms free and tries to pull out of her grasp but can’t…she even tries to clamp her hands on the side of Dark Wonder Woman’s head twice, but none the less, the superpowered villainess maintains her ‘anaconda’ style hold around Diana, who is growing weaker and losing strength.

Diana (weakly and miserably): Nooooo…(gasp, cough, cough)this can’t be. I-I’m the princess. I-I can’t lose like this.

Dark Wonder (shakes head): Diana, I’m so disappointed in you right now. Dreama said you were the last hope for the dream world but I’m not so sure now. This entire beating you’ve taken at my hands and you still haven’t figured anything out yet.

Diana (squirming): I don’t care what it takes Dark Wonder Woman, I will defeat you!

Dark Wonder: Highly doubtful, my dear. You can’t even save yourself from *yourself*. But that’s okay…you and I are going to be spending a lot of quality time together, I promise you that.

Diana (defiant, straining voice): If that’s the case…and if you insist on getting this close to me in the future…you might wanna try using stronger mouthwash.

Dark Wonder Woman just throws her head back and laughs at the Princess.

Dark Wonder: Defiant to the bitter end…I like that Diana. But make no mistake if you don’t figure out what the key to your weakness is soon…then this will be the end…(eyes glow red and voice turns demonic)FOR YOU!

Diana gasps and then lets out a horrified cry and Dark Wonder Woman laughs demonically at her.

Dark Wonder (demonic voice): Now…I need some time to prepare for my next concerto with you. But first…how’s about a little goodnight kiss…Sweet Princess?

Without warning, Dark Wonder Woman pushes her lips against Diana’s in a hungry, but passionate kiss. Diana’s eyes get wide with horror and she attempts to protest but Dark Wonder’s kiss is muffling her cries. Before long, Diana finds herself holding her adversary lovingly in her arms and after twenty five seconds of lip locking, Dark Wonder Woman breaks the kiss with a juicy smack from her lips. Grinning evilly, Dark Wonder rears her head back and headbutts the poor princess right in the face, knocking her out cold and Diana is now slumped over with her head resting on Dark Wonder’s shoulder unconscious.

Dark Wonder (while stroking Diana’s hair): I just don’t think you’ll ever learn, Princess. You know, I think I’m going to make a grand show of your demise…and I’ll need an audience who will truly…appreciate it.

(Dark Wonder Woman chuckles wickedly before she begins to laugh triumphantly as the scene transitions back to Diana’s home)

Scene 3 (Diana’s bedroom)

Diana is lying in bed, sweating bullets and moaning in despair in her sleep, while Dreama watches with horror, fearing that the worst has happened.

Dreama (with fear): Ohhhhh! Dear Heavens Diana, what’ve you done?!

(Diana is still moaning despair in her sleep as the camera zooms in on her slowly and we can hear Dark Wonder Woman’s wicked laughter echoing in the background as the scene fades to black)

To Be Concluded… (Dreamscape: End Game)
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'