Perils of Phantom Lady

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Jabr
Neophyte
Neophyte

Wanted to see if anybody enjoyed this one... it may be a little weak on plot in parts because it was created more out of a desire to have a comic drawn pitting my wife (Phantom Lady) vs. my ex-wife (Mary Marvel) and including friends, etc. in the comic. The comic is still in the process of being drawn and i'm still working on coming up with the big ending... would love to hear thoughts. Thanks! (Oh and the names are a little stilted in places because I did a mass find and replace of the girls' names with their character's names)

-- page 1 --
Phantom Lady sighed, arched her back and smiled at Huntress. "You have no idea how much I need this!" said Phantom Lady with a gleam in her eye. Huntress's slender, tanned hands had worked their way over her body and had settled into place with one running over Phantom Lady's marvelous size 36D boobs and another between her legs pushing her closer to orgasm. Huntress leaned in and gave her a long, deep kiss then grinned. "Great! I'm glad you've enjoyed it because I don't think you're going to like this next part…". With that the door burst open and a pair of impressive looking costumed villains stepped in.

-- page 2 --
Phantom Lady's eyes grew as she looked at Huntress. "What's going on?". Huntress smiled and said "You reStarfire should know your partners better. What you evidently are not aware of is that I am Mary Marvel's sister and a member of a new team of heroines Mary Marvel has put together to combat you!". She grabbed Phantom Lady's arms and held them tightly above her head as the sidekicks approached, then straddled Phantom Lady's chest and pressed her boobs into the heroine's face as she worked on cuffing her wrists together.

-- page 3 --
Zatanna quickly cuffed one ankle and worked on binding the other to it. Huntress looked at Phantom Lady, grabbing onre more handful of her breasts. "You're going to take a little nap now while we take you to see someone who's very anxious to spend some time with you". Phantom Lady saw Starfire pouring chloroform onto a towel and handing it to Huntress and tried to struggle free. Huntress smirked. "Don't fight it… just give into the darkness…" as Phantom Lady faded into unconsciousness.

-- page 4 --
When Phantom Lady awoke she found herself standing with the wrist cuffs still in place but now looped over a pipe in the ceiling, a metal collar around her neck and with the leg cuffs keeping her feet chained to the ground. Even more concerning where the clamps attached to her nipples with the wires running from them. "I'm so happy to see you again" said a mischievous voice.

-- page 5 --
Phantom Lady turned her head the best she could and saw a grinning Mary Marvel standing in front of a bank of machines. "You know the last time we met you got the best of me, and that was quite a pounding you gave me with that strap-on. So it's only right that I get even, but I think I want to take it up a notch".. Mary Marvel lifted the skirt on her costume to reveal a sleek black strap-on dildo. "Looks pretty straightforward doesn't it?". She walked up behind Phantom Lady, wrapping one arm around the heroine's breasts and another around her waist. "But you might notice a couple differences. One, it has dual heads, so I can invade you in both holes. Second - and you're REStarfire going to like this - it's going to give you a little extra charge!". With that she stepped in front of Phantom Lady so she could watch as Mary Marvel hooked wires to the dildo. "You see, I've had time to figure out how to do something special for you and this is just going to be step one".

-- page 6 --
With that she lubed both heads and stepped behind Phantom Lady. “Wh-what are you going to do?” stammered Phantom Lady. Mary Marvel grinned. “Oh I’m sure you can figure that out my dear Phantom Lady. I’m sure you won’t be too shocked”. Mary Marvel thrusted deep inside Phantom Lady and continued. “Then again maybe you will be!”. Mary Marvel smirked at her pun. “Oh foolish, foolish Phantom Lady. If only you knew how much your pain was my pleasure!” Still turned on from her session earlier with Huntress that was interrupted before she could cum, Phantom Lady's body alternated shuttering from the electrical current and from the waves of pleasure Mary Marvel's pounding thighs were giving her.

-- page 7 --
"Hmm. You're enjoying this a little too much. Let's see what changing a couple of these dials does." Phantom Lady moaned and shook as current began to arc around the room. Mary Marvel wasn't letting up now - sensing that Phantom Lady was near cumiming she gave the voltage one last jolt, grabbed the heroine's thighs and rode her until Phantom Lady's body went limp from the massive orgasm.

-- page 8 --
Mary Marvel smiled. "Good news my longtime enemy - that's just phase one! But you're not alone. We used one of your devices to send out a distress call and look - here are some of your friends, just in time!". Mary Marvel pointed to a screen where Phantom Lady saw Power Girl, Batgirl, Black Canary and Ms. Marvel arrive, costumed and ready for battle.

— page 9 —
"Oh the fun we're going to have today" said Mary Marvel, as she swung a lever and dropped the heroines into a dungeon. The four heroines found themselves in a dark room and their heightened sense of alert turned to horror as they saw an army of tentacles slithering towards them. Mary Marvel grabbed Phantom Lady's hair and pointed her head towards the screen. "Let's see how your little friends do!"

— page 10 —
The tentacles struck quickly and it wasn't long before all four heroines were being overpowered. Mary Marvel said to Phantom Lady. "I think it's time your friends were introduced to me. But first I want you to meet the forces I've assembled to defeat you today."

— page 11 —
Out trotted Andromeda, Wonder Woman, Starfire and Lady Blackhawk as Mary Marvel grinned. "They figure into the plans I have for you later. I think now though your friends need to be introduced to me properly."

With that she unshackled Phantom Lady's feet and Starfire led her into the dungeon by the collar chain. "Hello girls!" Mary Marvel yelled to the heroines, busy fighting off monsters. "I have a special day planned for your friend Phantom Lady here and you all have a role in it. But first I'm going to let my tentacle pets have their share of pleasure".

— pages 12&13 —
Phantom Lady tried to take stock of what was going on. Two tentacles had wrapped Power Girl's wrists and had lifted her into the air. Her torn costume revealed her boobs and tentacles each had her ankles while another was penetrating her. Black Canary wasn't faring much better. Her Black Canary costume was almost completely shredded; there was a tentacle on each wrist, lifting her arms above her head, while another had snaked up her boot, calf and around her thigh, pulling her legs apart so another tentacle could penetrate her. Yet another tentacle had finished and was blasting Black Canary's boobs with a thick milky white liquid. Ms. Marvel had tentacles wrapped across her chest (exposed due to a torn costume) and waist and another exploring her ass. Batgirl was in possibly the most undignified position as tentacles had pulled down onto her all fours then swept her into the air where a thick tentacle was pounding into her ass. Yet another tentacle had forced its way into her mouth and was sliding in and out. Mary Marvel roared with glee “Look Phantom Lady! Gaze upon your would-be saviors!” All Phantom Lady could choke out was “Oh no…” as Mary Marvel continued “Pathetic! Defeated! Humiliated! At my mercy!”

— page 14 —
As Phantom Lady's mind reeled a pair of tentacles began sliding up her legs. Mary Marvel turned and said "I don't think we'll need these anymore" and removed the cuffs from her wrists and ankles. The move seemed to signal the tentacles into action, as they grabbed Phantom Lady's wrists and pulled her down to her elbows and knees. One quickly pounded against her lips until it found its way inside her mouth. A second buried itself in her pussy and a third slid inside her ass. Watching her rival alternate between being horrified and being turned on Mary Marvel thrust her hands to her side and let loose a deep satisfied laugh, knowing there was still plenty of vengeance to go.

— page 15 —
The onslaught continued - Power Girl was now completely nude, with a tentacle deep inside of her and another finshing up in her mouth. Black Canary was flat on her back, arms still extended over her head, bound by tentacles. Ms. Marvel was now pressed against the wall face first, her head turned to the side trying to watch the tentacle that was rapidly filling her ass. Batgirl was slumped in a corner, a tentacle sliding between her large, heaving breasts and spraying on her.

— page 16 —
Mary Marvel signaled to the tentacles working on Phantom Lady that it was time for them to wrap up, at which point the tentacles flipped Phantom Lady onto her back and all three tentacles that had been inside her covered her breasts, belly and thighs in cum.

— page 17 —
Mary Marvel grabbed the chain attached to Phantom Lady’s collar as the tentacle cum glistened all over her torso. “I hope you’ve enjoyed your time with me so far Phantom Lady. I have so much more planned for you this evening”. Phantom Lady mustered her last bit of defiance “Mary Marvel - this has gone far enough. Please, you’ve made your point clear.” Mary Marvel jerked the chain and dragged Phantom Lady's cum glazed body through a door, with Phantom Lady crawling on her hands and knees following the taut chain in an enslaved position. Mary Marvel glared at the fallen heroine. “You don’t get to dictate the terms here, my dear. You simply get to be my slave”. Continuing to pull the chain, Mary Marvel led Phantom Lady onto a table that lifted into the air around three feet. “Up on the table now… that’s it”. Mary Marvel quickly slipped cuffs that were attached to the table onto Phantom Lady’s wrists and ankles, then took the chain attached to the collar around Phantom Lady’s neck and fastened the bottom of it to the front of the table. Phantom Lady began to panic. “Wh-what are you going to do now?”. Mary Marvel smiled “Oh, it’s not what I’m going to do Phantom Lady…”

—page 18 —
Wonder Woman and Starfire entered the room, clad in only strap-ons. Mary Marvel leaned in beside Phantom Lady and said “Remember the other four heroines you met earlier today? They’d like to have a turn at you as well. I’m going to give the younger, overly enthusiastic ones a crack at you - then turn you over to the experienced ones who will reStarfire know what to do with your body!”. Wonder Woman walked behind Phantom Lady and mounted her, while Starfire lifted Phantom Lady's head and forced her mouth onto the strap-on. As Wonder Woman began to ride Phantom Lady’s hips she smirked. “Don’t worry Phantom Lady, we know what we’re doing too.” Starfire replied “And even if you don’t enjoy yourself, I know we will!”. Wonder Woman continued to pound away. “She tries to act like she’s not enjoying all of this Starfire.” Starfire grinned as she continued to fill Phantom Lady’s mouth with her strap-on “Yeah, but something tells me that she is. Isn’t that right Phantom Lady?” All the shackled heroine could do was mumble “Mmm-mmhh” with her mouth full.

— page 19 —
Wonder Woman continued to pound away at Mary Marvel from behind. “Mary Marvel tells us you’re a real slut! That you just can’t ever get enough! Is that true Phantom Lady? Come on, you can tell us we’ll keep it between us girls. Admit it - you love it!” As Wonder Woman’s hands gripped her hips tighter Phantom Lady could only stammer “Y-Yes, I do”. Wonder Woman smiled. “That a girl. It’s not like you can hide it anyway, can she Starfire?”. Starfire had joined Wonder Woman behind Phantom Lady and had her arm around Wonder Woman’s waist and her head pressed against Wonder Woman’s left breast. “Definitely not! Just look at how wet she is!” Wonder Woman slid a finger in Phantom Lady’s ass “I think she’s up for just about anything! But we can’t be selfish. After all we have friends who are still waiting their turn!” With that she quickly pulled the strap-on out and Phantom Lady collapsed moaning on to the table.

— page 20 —
Andromeda and Lady Blackhawk now entered the room. Starfire said “We’ve had our fun! She’s all yours now, girls”. Wonder Woman grinned “Don’t hold back, she can take anything you can dish out!”. Lady Blackhawk smirked and said “Don’t worry Wonder Woman, we wouldn’t dream of it!”. Andromeda leaned in to the still cuffed down Phantom Lady and placed Phantom Lady’s hands on her boobs. “We’ve got all kinds of special plans for you” Andromeda said as she loosened the cuffs on Phantom Lady’s wrists. “Wha-what now?” gasped Phantom Lady. Lady Blackhawk suddenly jerked her back into a sitting position. “What now? Now we treat you like the dog you are!”
Lady Blackhawk grabbed Phantom Lady’s hair and pushed her face into Andromeda’s tits, who responded by grabbing her boobs and pushing them around Phantom Lady’s face. Mary Marvel cheered the girls on “That’s it girls! Don’t hold back, give her exactly what she wants!”. Andromeda smiled. “Oh, it seems like she knows exactly what she wants. Right Phantom Lady?” as Phantom Lady managed only a muffed “mmm” from inside Andromeda’s breasts. Andromeda looked down at Phantom Lady “You like these big tits? Tongue my nipples!” Aroused by Andromeda's impressive tits and too tired to fight back, Phantom Lady obliged willingly.

— page 21 —
Lady Blackhawk then climbed onto the table behind Phantom Lady. Mary Marvel and Andromeda each grabbed one of Phantom Lady's arms and hoisted her onto Lady Blackhawk, who was laying on her back, strap-on aimed squarely at Phantom Lady's ass. Mary Marvel gripped Phantom Lady’s arm and forced Phantom Lady up and down. “Come now, Phantom Lady. This isn’t over just yet.” Andromeda grinned “It’s time to give her what she’s reStarfire been waiting for!” Lady Blackhawk’s dildo slammed into Phantom Lady’s ass, forcing a pleasured gasp from Phantom Lady. Andromeda to continued to hold Phantom Lady’s left arm. “I think your tentacle pets loosened her up Mary Marvel. Look at how easy it slid up her ass!” She then leaned forward and grabbed handfuls of Phantom Lady’s heaving breasts. Lady Blackhawk laughed “And she’s taking every inch of it!”

— page 22 —
Andromeda stepped back, giving Phantom Lady a great view of her huge tits. “Come on Phantom Lady. It’s okay. You’re loving this, it’s okay to show it. I for one am loving these beautiful breasts of yours!” With that she put her hands on the outside curves of Phantom Lady’s boobs and drove her dildo straight between them and began to give Phantom Lady an enthusiastic tit fuck. Phantom Lady responded by beginning to fondle her own boobs. Andromeda smiled “That’s it. Push those jugs together, let me reStarfire go to town!” Lady Blackhawk continued to push the dildo in and out of Phantom Lady’s ass. “This girl is completely broken. I don’t think she’s got an ounce of resistance of left.” Andromeda looked at Lady Blackhawk “Put her on her side Lady Blackhawk, I want to take a turn at her.” With that Lady Blackhawk grabbed Phantom Lady’s collar chain and jerked her down on to her side.

— page 23 —
Lady Blackhawk slid backwards, pulling the dildo out of Phantom Lady’s ass. “I don’t want to have all the fun Andromeda, why don’t you take a turn at our dear friend Phantom Lady?”. Andromeda grinned. “You’re far too generous but don’t mind if I do!”. With that she laid down behind Phantom Lady, preparing to replace Lady Blackhawk’s dido with her own, giving Phantom Lady another round of anal. Another voice entered the room “You girls have room for one more?” Phantom Lady’s head jerked around quickly to see Mary Marvel smiling. “Look who it is Phantom Lady! My sister Huntress has come back to see you again!” A hurt look crossed Phantom Lady’s face. “Huntress - why did you do this to me? Why did you betray my trust?” Andromeda wrapped her arm around Phantom Lady’s waist and popped her dildo into Phantom Lady’s ass. “Never trust the sister of a woman scorned Phantom Lady”. Huntress wasted no time in joining the fray, grabbing Phantom Lady’s left leg and throwing it over her shoulder, then driving her own strap-on between Phantom Lady’s legs. “Besides”, she said as she began to push her hips back and forth for Phantom Lady, “Our last session was cut short so I thought you’d be happy that I’ve returned to finish it! You did seem to be enjoying it so much!”

— page 24 —
Phantom Lady began to sigh and moan louder. Andromeda continued to slide in and out of Phantom Lady’s ass and then wrapped her hands around Phantom Lady’s boobs and smiled. “Oh I think she’s getting close now Huntress!”. Huntress continued to drive into Phantom Lady from o top of her, saying “Looks like we found what she reStarfire likes Andromeda. Look at how hard she’s cumming! It looks like a little double penetration is exactly what she’s been wanting!” The two finished and Phantom Lady collapsed to the table moaning. “Poor little Phantom Lady!” Mary Marvel continued to gloat. “Are you exhausted? Don’t pass out on me yet, I have one more final thing planned for you!”

— page 25 —
Mary Marvel walked over to the table. “You’ve had this coming for a long time Phantom Lady. Green Lantern was always meant to be mine and with you out of the way he’ll be mine again!” Phantom Lady tried to recoil in horror. “No! You leave him out of this!”. Mary Marvel pinned Phantom Lady onto her back on the table and rewrapped the restraints around her wrists. “I don’t think so…and what could you do about it anyway, my poor helpless Phantom Lady?”. Phantom Lady stared back up at her captor. “I.. I will find a way to stop you”. Mary Marvel laughed. “ReStarfire? Things don’t seem to be going your way at the moment.” Phantom Lady closed her eyes and let defeat wash over her. “Do what you want to me. You just leave him alone.”

— page 26 —-
Mary Marvel ran a strap over Phantom Lady’s belly and around the bottom of the table. “No, no, no my dear. Everyone has their part to play in my plan and Green Lantern is quite integral.” Phantom Lady looked confused. “So now what? Why do you need to strap me down like this? Haven’t you done enough?” Mary Marvel stood at the end of the table and smirked. “Well, I think the tentacles humiliated you as I'd hoped but you seemed to enjoy that last bit a little more than I would prefer. It's time to hurt your psyche some more. Let's see how loyal your friends are. Let's see how much they value their freedom. I suspect they'll abandon you". She wheeled the table back into the dungeon, which was now empty of tentacles, leaving just the worn out four heroines slumped in various positions. Mary Marvel announced to the room “Alright! Who wants to get out of here?” Power Girl looked up “It’s… It’s HER again” Black Canary recoiled, leaning backwards “What kind of hell is she going to put us through this time?”

—- page 27 —
“Don’t fret, little heroines!” Mary Marvel snarled at the defeated bunch. “I’m going to offer you a way out of this nightmare you’ve found yourselves in.” Power Girl dragged herself to her feet “As if we’ll ever trust anything you say Mary Marvel!” Batgirl whimpered. “Let’s hear her out Power Girl. I’m not sure how much more I can take of this place.” Ms. Marvel sneered at Mary Marvel. “Get on with it. What do you want from us?”

Mary Marvel leaned over the prone Phantom Lady. "It's very simple. I need to be entertained and feel like I've had complete victory over Phantom Lady. I'm going into this booth to watch. There are toys, oils, everything you'd need for a good time under this table. Those of you who go to work on Phantom Lady and drive her to a series of orgasms will be free to go. The others will return to a more extreme experience with my tentacle pets!”

— page 28 —
Turning to leave the room, Mary Marvel turned her back towards the fallen heroines. “Toodles ladies! Have fun and don’t forget I’ll be watching!” The four gazed sullenly. Batgirl piped up first. “Wha- what do we do?” Power Girl frowned. “We all love Phantom Lady but I don’t think we have much of a choice here.” Ms. Marvel turned to Batgirl, who had started to raise an objection. “Power Girl’s right Batgirl. I don’t think we’re going to get out of here any other way.” An eternity passed as they weighed their options. FinStarfire Power Girl stood, kissed Phantom Lady and asked forgiveness.

—page 29 —
Power Girl hooked on a strap-on. “We’ll make it as quick as possible and as pleasurable as possible. If we stand any chance of getting out of this hellish nightmare…” Phantom Lady shouted Power Girl’s name hoping to stop her, but also in response to the strap-on sliding inside of her. Power Girl looked down at her friend. “Come on Phantom Lady. Just try to relax and let us do what we have to do. Don’t make this harder than it already it is.” Against her own will the pleasure started to overwhelm Phantom Lady.

The other three heroines walked to Mary Marvel’s table full of toys. Ms. Marvel looked back at Power Girl and Phantom Lady, now moving rhythmicStarfire together. “Alright girls, let’s just get this over with.” Batgirl picked up a dildo. “I think she might actuStarfire like this one!” Black Canary wrapped a strap-on around herself and sullenly said “Let’s hope she likes all of them.”

— page 30 —
Phantom Lady let out a moan, then refocused herself. “Power Girl! You have to stop this!” she shouted, but there was no stopping Power Girl at this point. Ms. Marvel sidled up behind the two. “Lean forward Power Girl. I need some room to get in there and reStarfire get things going”. Power Girl grinned and leaned forward over Phantom Lady. “Wonderful idea Ms. Marvel!” Phantom Lady could only let out sounds of pleasure and she suddenly found Ms. Marvel’s strap-on sliding her in ass.

— page 31 —
Back in her monitor room, Mary Marvel had fired up her biggest screen and settled into a chair to watch. “Alright girls, time for the fun to reStarfire begin!” She let the sound from the room pipe in through the speakers, just in time to hear Batgirl pleading with Power Girl and Ms. Marvel “Give it to her harder! She needs to cum hard enough for us all to get out of here!” Phantom Lady continued to make a case with her teammates. “You two have got to stop! Get me out of these restraints and let’s take Mary Marvel down!”

Power Girl, who was now completely sandwiched between Ms. Marvel and Phantom Lady and was enjoying Ms. Marvel on her back with her arm wrapped around Power Girl’s bouncing boobs, leaned down even closer. “Phantom Lady, you know this is the only way. You have to make this sacrifice for the greater good.”

Back in her monitor room Mary Marvel had lifted her uniform skirt and begun to finger herself. “Mmmm. Yes, this is absolutely perfect. Come on Phantom Lady, cum for me!” Phantom Lady stopped protesting and tossed her back as the first waves of orgasms began to wash over her.

—- page 32 —
Power Girl reached down and undid the strap that was running over Phantom Lady’s belly. “Getting you out of these restraints probably is a good idea.” Phantom Lady looked up “I’ll get even with all of you for this!” Power Girl grabbed Phantom Lady’s leg and held her back down as she tried to squirm free. “I don’t think you’ll get even” Power Girl said. “I think you’ll be Mary Marvel’s sex slave forever. So we’re going to do what we’ve got to do.” Phantom Lady continued to try and get free but Black Canary grasped her arms. “Help me get her up so I can get on the table.” Batgirl and Ms. Marvel hauled Phantom Lady into a sitting position. Phantom Lady tried to reason with Black Canary. “Black Canary, please…” The thin blonde was having none of it. “Don’t even try it Phantom Lady. No matter what you say this is happening.” Ms. Marvel pulled Phantom Lady on top of Black Canary as she jammed her strap-on into Phantom Lady. “Get up there Phantom Lady”. Phantom Lady grimaced. “You traitorous bitches!”

— page 33 —
Back in her room Mary Marvel had stripped off her uniform and was fondling her boobs with her right hand and rubbing between her legs with her left. “This is just perfect! Betrayed by her closest friends! This is my greatest victory!” Phantom Lady was now on top of Black Canary and Ms. Marvel came to join in again. “Spread her cheeks for me Batgirl”. Standing beside the table Batgirl reached over and grabbed Phantom Lady’s ass, parting it to make way for Ms. Marvel’s long blue strap-on. “You need to give it to her good girls!” Though no longer restrained Phantom Lady realized she couldn’t fight this off. “Ohhhhh!” Then recovering she yelled “You’re all going to pay for this!”. With that Ms. Marvel jammed the dildo home and leaned into Phantom Lady’s beautiful round ass. “You love that double penetration, don’t you Phantom Lady?”

— page 34 —
Mary Marvel’s voice came over the speaker in the room. “Come on ladies, I need you to reStarfire give it all you’ve got or else none of you are going home!” Black Canary stared into Phantom Lady’s eyes. “Sorry Phantom Lady, you heard the lady.” Phantom Lady tried to protest “It doesn’t have to be like this -“ but Mary Marvel’s voice burst back in “Oh but it does my dear Phantom Lady, it needs to be EXACTLY like this!” Power Girl stood behind Phantom Lady’s head, holding her down while grabbing a handful of one of Phantom Lady’s boobs, while Batgirl sucked on the other one. Batgirl tried to rStarfire the heroines. “We’re all going to have to work on this together!” Ms. Marvel shoved her dildo into the front of Phantom Lady while Black Canary was working Phantom Lady’s ass while lying underneath her. Ms. Marvel looked at Black Canary “Come on Black Canary! It’s going to take a lot to get her to cum like we need her to!”

— page 35 —
Phantom Lady was now moaning deeply with pleasure as Batgirl sucked her nipple. She shook her head and tried to gain control of the situation. “Girls! Seriously it’s enough! You — you need to stop this now!”. Tired of the protests Power Girl stepped beside her and said “Phantom Lady… just shut up!”, following it up by grabbing Phantom Lady by the hair and shoving her strap-on into Phantom Lady’s mouth. In her monitor room Mary Marvel continued to finger herself “Oh this is just too perfect. Aaahhhh…oh yes Phantom Lady… your helplessness only heightens my pleasure…”

— pages 36 & 37 —
With the girls filling her mouth, her pussy and her ass and Batgirl working on her boobs it was getting harder for Phantom Lady not to lose control. The scene was having an equStarfire strong effect on Mary Marvel, who was on the verge of making herself cum as she shouted at the girls. “That’s it girls, give it to her good! Make that little bitch cum! And then cum all over her… coat her in it… drown her in it!” The heroines followed instruction and each released simulated cum from their dildos, pouring thee liquid all over Phantom Lady’s torso. The scene was too much for Mary Marvel as she climaxed “Ohhhhh YESSSSS”. Enjoying her fingers and watching the liquid coat Phantom Lady’s body, Mary Marvel ran her tongue over her lips and let out a deeply satisfied “AHHHHHHHH!!”

— page 38 —
The four girls stepped back to see if that was enough to gain their freedom. Power Girl looked around. “So is that it? Are we done? Do you think we’re finStarfire free to go?” Batgirl grimaced. “I- I don’t know”. Ms. Marvel shrugged and said “Maybe we just need to keep going.” Batgirl and Black Canary each stepped to one side of Phantom Lady and began suck her nipples, while Power Girl buried her head between Phantom Lady’s legs, causing Phantom Lady to plead “No please.. no more”. Batgirl paused long enough to look up. “Sorry Phantom Lady, but we’re not going to stop until we get out of here.” With no obvious access to Phantom Lady at the moment, Ms. Marvel stepped behind Power Girl and plunged her strap-in between Power Girl’s legs as she was leaning forward and licking Phantom Lady. “That’s it Power Girl! Make her cum again! Eat her pussy until she cums again!”

— page 39 —
Mary Marvel burst into the room. “Girls! You’ve betrayed her, you’ve broken her, you’ve driven her crazy with lust - you can go now!” The four stopped immediately and sprinted for the door. Batgirl turned to look back. “But what about Phantom Lady?”. Ms. Marvel grabbed her by the arm “Come on Batgirl, we need to go!”. Back on the table Phantom Lady was wildly rubbing the simulated cum into her tits and enjoying the feeling of the liquid sliding over her nipples. "Please Mary Marvel… unnhh… tell me that it’s ohh…ohhhh…ohhhver” Phantom Lady pleaded with her captor, hoping for some mercy. Mary Marvel leaned down and kissed her lips. "Sorry babe. Things are just getting started." She pushed a button and panel slid open to reveal Aurora, Diamondback, Psylocke, Wasp and Sue Storm naked and wielding strap-ons of all shapes and styles.

— page 40 —
"There are plenty of heroines who still want to get a hold of you. But before that…". Mary Marvel climbed on top of the table and on top of Phantom Lady. "We're going to take a little break here while you give me the best round of oral you've ever given someone". With that Mary Marvel grabbed her boobs and dropped her hips so that she was in perfect range of Phantom Lady's lips and tongue. The defeated heroine did as ordered and put her mouth to work, sending Mary Marvel into fits of pleasure. “Mmmm, that’s it Phantom Lady! You reStarfire know what you’re doing, don’t you?”

— page 41 —-
The captor leaned down and ran her hands into Phantom Lady's hair, grasping her head as the orgasm washed over her. “Oh yes! That’s it Phantom Lady! Don’t stop! Ohhhhhh! You’re going to make me cum!” Meanwhile back at the super heroine tower the girls entered, only to run into Phantom Lass, amazed at their appearance - nothing left but shreds of their clothing. “Girls! What happened to you? Where is Phantom Lady?!”. All four heroines kept walking, eyes staring at the floor. Only Black Canary spoke up. “Please…not now Phantom Lass. I… I just can’t talk about it yet.”

— page 42 —
The four stepped into the showers and blasted themselves with hot water. No one said a word to each other. They simply showered and tried to scrub away the horrors they’d just been through. Even as they replaced their old torn costumes the silence continued. The experience hit Batgirl the hardest; no longer able to wear her Batgirl costume, she chose a new identity as Robin. Phantom Lass decided to try again. “Girls, please. Talk to me. Tell me what happened”. Power Girl tried “It was terrible” she choked out, but then no more words would come. Batgirl looked at her with a painful expression and began telling the whole story. “And Phantom Lady… poor Phantom Lady.. what we did to her…”. With that Batgirl recounted the entire nightmare event. She did her best to choke back her tears and hide her fear and shame for what she and the others had done.

— page 43 —
Phantom Lass sat stunned for a moment. “My God… that’s terrible.” The Scarlet Witch arose. “So you guys just left her, being subjected to whatever craziness Mary Marvel could come up with?!”. Ms. Marvel shook her head and mumbled “there was nothing we could do. We couldn’t defeat the army of villainesses she had and I couldn’t take another moment of those tentacles.”. Phantom Lass’s anger spiked as she stood up next to Scarlet Witch . “Well I’m going back to do the right thing and fight for our friend. Who’s with me?”. The Scarlet Witch nodded “I’m in.”. The other four stared at the ground. “I… I can’t” mumbled Black Canary. Power Girl could only gasp “Go back?!” while Ms. Marvel quickly finished her thought “but we just escaped!!”. Batgirl looked at the others, took a deep breath and said “I don’t care what we went through. I can’t leave Phantom Lady there to fight alone.” The three headed for Mary Marvel’s lair as Phantom Lass did her best to fire up the trio “Alright girls - let’s go get our friend back!”

— page 44 —
Before they could arrive Mary Marvel had found new horrors to inflict on Phantom Lady. A gleaming metallic robot was behind Phantom Lady, its arms fitted with clamps that had grabbed Phantom Lady’s sides as it was fucking her mercilessly. Looking as though she was going to explode from pleasure, Phantom Lady was arched backwards with her cuffed together wrists and hands grasping the robot’s neck as the cold metal pounded her ass. Diamondback was standing to her side, naked except for a strap-on, fondling Phantom Lady’s boobs. The wild scene had an audience as well, as Mary Marvel was sitting in a chair to the other side, holding a chain attached to the collar around Phantom Lady’s neck, with Sue Storm’s head buried between her legs and Wonder Woman riding Sue Storm from behind with another strap-on. Mary Marvel jerked the chain and yelled at Phantom Lady. “You’ve completely given into lust now Phantom Lady! You’re my slave and I’m just going to keep humiliating you until your spirit is broken. I know you’re loving what’s being done to you! Diamondback, uncuff Phantom Lady so she can grab her boobs and suck on her own nipples!”.

— page 45 —
As soon as Diamondback released her right wrist Phantom Lady cupped her right breast, bringing the nipple to her mouth so she could lick herself. As she let go with an “mmmm” Mary Marvel grinned. “That’s it Phantom Lady! You’re reStarfire in a frenzy now - completely powerless to resist all your wildest desires! Get her up on the table!”. As the robot lifted Phantom Lady on to the table on her belly it continued to pound into her from behind while Mary Marvel pulled Phantom Lady toward her using the collar chain. Diamondback marveled at Mary Marvel’s plan’s success. “Look at her now Mary Marvel! No matter what you concoct for her she seems to love it!” Phantom Lady could only get out “Ohhh yes!”. Mary Marvel looked down to where Sue Storm was enthusiasticStarfire giving her oral. “Not at all surprising, is it Sue Storm?”, which met only with an “Mmmm..mmmph” from the lean blonde.

— page 46 —
Watching Phantom Lady obey Mary Marvel’s orders with a glazed look in her eyes the three heroines tried to quickly recover from their shock and keep their objective in mind. Scarlet Witch looked at the others “Oh no! I can’t believe what poor Phantom Lady is going through! We’ve got to get in there.” Batgirl gave her a stern warning “ Don’t underestimate Mary Marvel and her crew. They’re as dangerous as they come.” Scarlet Witch sprung to action “Let’s go rescue our friend girls.. It’s over Mary Marvel, let Phantom Lady go!”. She struck first, leaping and tackling Sue Storm to the ground. Batgirl delivered a blow to Wonder Woman, while Phantom Lass quickly locked up with Diamondback. The two seemed evenly matched as Phantom Lass warned Diamondback “You’re going to pay for what you’ve done here!” Diamondback just smirked. “Oh, is that right? What makes you think you can stop us?” Phantom Lass pushed Diamondback against a wall. “Because unlike you people, we’ll do anything to protect our friends!”

— page 47 —
Battles continue to rage across the room. Diamondback got in a good punch on Batgirl, knocking her backwards, but the buxom blonde responded with a solid kick that sent Diamondback sprawling. Batgirl called to the rest of the team “I’m going to take care of Diamondback - the rest of you need to subdue the others… then we’ll set our sights on Mary Marvel!”. Phantom Lass took a swing at Wonder Woman, shouting “You’re all going down!” Wonder Woman dodged the blow while sneering “Ha! You’re going to end up on the business end of Mary Marvel’s wrath, just like the others!”

Scarlet Witch quickly overwhelmed Sue Storm, pushing her against a wall and beginning to bind her wrists. keeping her pinned face down. Scarlet Witch noticed Sue Storm grinning and said “What’s so funny Sue Storm? You’re defeated now!”. The slender blonde continued to smile. “You just don’t know the full extent of what Mary Marvel is capable of!”

Angered, Scarlet Witch pushed Sue Storm onto her belly on the table beside where the robot was still pushing in and out of Phantom Lady. Scarlet Witch finished tying Sue Storm down then said. “I don’t care. We’ll prevail no matter what it takes!” Sue Storm realized her predicament and said “Okay, I get it! Just leave me out of it, I was just doing what I was told!”. Hearing a familiar voice Phantom Lady’s head snapped sideways. “Scarlet Witch… is that reStarfire you?”

— page 48 —
The robot was still going at Phantom Lady, holding her in the air parallel to the table. Phantom Lady’s legs were wrapped back around its mid section as the robot was continuing to work her from behind. Scarlet Witch stepped back and with an order of “Let her go, you vile monstrosity!” blasted the robot with a hex, causing the robot’s clamp hands to open and drop Phantom Lady onto her belly on the table. Scarlet Witch yelled to Phantom Lady “Hurry Phantom Lady! Now’s your chance!” The robot staggered backward, then shot an arm forward and grabbed Scarlet Witch by the throat with a clamp, lifting her off the ground. With its other hand it yanked her top down to her waist, but she quickly recovered, shouting “You’re not going to do to me what you did to my poor friend!”. She then blasted the robot again, causing it to release her and shut down.

— page 49 —
Mary Marvel went to help Wonder Woman, who Phantom Lass had pinned faced down on the ground, saying “There’s no point in struggling Wonder Woman! You, Mary Marvel and the others are through here!”. Mary Marvel snuck up on Phantom Lass. “Oh is that so?” and in surprise Phantom Lass shouted “Mary Marvel! Get off of me you bitch!”. Mary Marvel reached down and pulled open Phantom Lass’s uniform top, grabbing her now exposed nipples. As Phantom Lass howled Mary Marvel whispered in her ear “I might be a bitch, but I’m a bitch with skills!”. The heroine rolled backward off Wonder Woman and onto her knees as Mary Marvel grabbed her. “What do you say Wonder Woman? Want to show our heroine what she’s in for here?” Wonder Woman pointed to her strap-on. “How would you like a taste of this?” Mary Marvel grabbed Phantom Lass’s head and forced her to suck Wonder Woman’s strap-on. “Don’t be afraid to choke on it a little! Come on, show us those deep throat skills of yours!”

— page 50 —
In the meantime Batgirl had Diamondback pinned against the wall. “There’s no point in fighting any longer Diamondback, you’re going to pay for what you did to my friend!” Diamondback realized she still had one advantage and began to grind her dildo between Batgirl’s legs. She watched the color rise in Batgirl’s face and when the busty blonde briefly closed her eyes to catch her breath Diamondback took advantage to sweep her legs, sending her tumbling to the ground. “Did you like that little heroine?” Diamondback kneeled beside her and said “Let’s see what you’ve got under here”, siiding Batgirl’s top down. Admiring Batgirl’s breasts in the process, Diamondback leaned forward and said “What a wonderful surprise!”. “Honey, we are going to have SOME fun this afternoon. I wouldn’t have thought a little piece of plastic could have such an effect on you!”

— page 51 —-
Elsewhere in the room Mary Marvel now had Phantom Lass on her back and pulled her uniform further back. Straddling her Mary Marvel smiled “Oh Phantom Lass, you reStarfire shouldn’t have come here!”. The downed heroine tried to protest. “Get off of me!” Mary Marvel then held up a pair of electrodes. “Now you’re going to find out EXACTLY what happens in my dungeon!”. With an evil grin she hooked them to Phantom Lass’s nipples, drawing an “Ahh!!” from her . Wonder Woman smiled happily as she slipped off her strap-on and pulled on Mary Marvel’s two-headed electric one she’d used on Phantom Lady. “Hey Mary Marvel look what I found! And it’s still wet from Phantom Lady! That should make things a little easier for you Shadow Lass!”. As Mary Marvel continued to hold Phantom Lass down Phantom Lass tried to protest again “Ahh! No! You can’t put that thing in me!” Wonder Woman guided the heads into Phantom Lass as Mary Marvel laughed again. “Ha! I love cries of protest! They just give me the giggles!” Wonder Woman’s face turned to a combination of amazement and joy as Phantom Lass quickly stopped fighting and enjoyed what Wonder Woman was doing to her combined with heightened sensitivity from the electrical currents racing through her. Phantom Lass let go with a loud “Ahhhhhh…ooooooh…. aahhhhh!”

— page 52 —
In the meantime Scarlet Witch ran to help Phantom Lady, who was now on her back on the table, fingering herself with one hand and grabbing her boobs with the other. Scarlet Witch leaned in close “Phantom Lady - it’s Scarlet Witch. Can you even hear me?” The downed heroine was in a daze. “Robot didn’t finish… must finish…ahhh”. Scarlet Witch tried again. “Phantom Lady, I need you to snap out of it!” When that drew no response Scarlet Witch leaned in closer “Hold on. Phantom Lady, I’ve got something that will fix you good as new”. She slid two fingers inside Phantom Lady, drawing a deep sigh from her. Phantom Lady said “H-hurry… I need to… I need to..” With her fingers still inside Phantom Lady, Scarlet Witch grabbed a firm hold of Phantom Lady’s left breast and pressed her own tits against Phantom Lady’s right, then released a spell into her body”. “”I need to cuuuuuuummmmm!!! Ahhhhooooooohhh”. The spell caused Phantom Lady to have a massive orgasm and yet restored her energy. Phantom Lady sat up, holding a hand to her head, as the fog inside it started to clear. Scarlet Witch was trying to pull her own shredded uniform back into place. “Are you with us now, Phantom Lady? I brought something for you.” Phantom Lady’s face grew fierce. “Is that my original costume? Let me get it on and finStarfire give Mary Marvel the payback she deserves!”

— page 53 —
Phantom Lass was still struggling to fight off an orgasm as Wonder Woman had leaned down into her, putting her face close to Steph’s while her pressing her tits against Phantom Lass, which served to spread the charge from the electrodes through both of them. “Get off me you maniac!” Phantom Lass yelled. “You’re going to split me in half with that thing!”. Wonder Woman laughed and leaned in even closer. “Oh come now Phantom Lass! Can’t you just feel the electricity between us?!”

In the meantime Batgirl had recovered and had Diamondback pinned down on the ground. “What the hell is so funny about all of this Diamondback?” Diamondback grinned. “The fact that you actuStarfire think you can stop us!”. Batgirl reached down, grabbed the strap-on and with a single yank ripped it off Diamondback. “I’ll do more than stop you!” She folded Diamondback’s legs back on to her belly and jammed the dildo inside her. “I’m going to give you a taste of your own medicine!Things don’t seem as fun now, do they Diamondback? Mary Marvel and the rest of your friends are next!” Diamondback, who was already turned on from the sight of Batgirl’s naked full breasts, could only moan with pleasure.

— page 54 —
Batgirl then pulled the dildo out and shoved it in Diamondback’s ass. She could only gasp from the combination of pain and pleasure. “N-nooo! Not there! Aaaaahhhhh” Batgirl worked it for a few minutes then, leaning Diamondback on her side on the floor “Just shut up and take your punishment!” She then yanked the dildo out again and smacked Diamondback in the head with it, knocking her unconscious. “Nighty nite Diamondback!” Phantom Lady had finished changing and now stood looking intimidating and resplendent in her new all black uniform. “Alright ladies, I’m back! It’s time to take down Mary Marvel and her pack of crazy followers. Let’s get this done!”

—- page 55 —
Batgirl and Scarlet Witch and a slowly recovering Phantom Lady turned now to help Phantom Lass. Batgirl grabbed Mary Marvel off and slammed her up against a wall, holding her by the throat. “It’s all over Mary Marvel! This ends now!” Mary Marvel scowled and Batgirl and said “What are you going to do now? You’re heroes, you don’t have the guts to do anything to me.” Phantom Lady leapt at Wonder Woman, shouting “Get your hands off my friend!” Wonder Woman lifted off of Phantom Lass and raised her hands “Oh look who it is. Fine, you got me hero, I surrender.” Surprised by the turn of events Mary Marvel muttered “Damnit! She’s free!” Scarlet Witch quickly cuffed Wonder Woman’s arms to another leg on the table and said “They’re all out of commission now”. With Wonder Woman and Sue Storm bound and Diamondback unconscious Phantom Lady and the three heroines could turn their full attention to Mary Marvel. Scarlet Witch looked at Phantom Lady. “Your call Phantom Lady. We’ve got the advantage, we can do whatever you want to her.”

— page 56 —
Phantom Lady smiled. “I think I’ll take some time to plot proper revenge on Mary Marvel. But we can still have some fun in the meantime.” Phantom Lady stood in front of Mary Marvel. “Let’s start with this”, as she hooked the collar and chain around Mary Marvel’s neck. “Don’t worry Mary Marvel, I’m just going to settle for a taste of what you gave me.” Mary Marvel tried to protest “You don’t have to do this!” Phantom Lady leaned in closer “Oh but I do. You of all people can understand that.” Phantom Lady gave Mary Marvel a deep kiss as she finished hooking the collar on. “Don’t worry I’ll still be far more gentle than you could ever have been. Batgirl, will you hook Mary Marvel to the table? I hope you all won’t mind if I indulge a little”. Batgirl did as asked, leaving Mary Marvel in an awkward position, slumped forward and ass pointing up, thanks to the chain that was pulling her collar down and her wrists stuck through the cuffs on the table. Mary Marvel continued to rant “Argh! Let me out of here you bitch! What are you going to do to me now? You’re supposed to be heroes, you can’t do this!”

— page 57 —
Phantom Lady looked at her friends. “Scarlet Witch, you and Phantom Lass go make sure Diamondback is tied up too so none of them can help Mary Marvel and then Scarlet Witch, do you think you and Batgirl can get that robot working again?” The girls grinned and went to work. Phantom Lady stepped behind Mary Marvel, reached forward and grabbed her enemy’s nipples. Echoing the line Mary Marvel used just hours earlier on her, Phantom Lady said “Don’t think I’m so cruel. I’m generous enough to lube it up for you!” And with that the revived machine took its place behind Mary Marvel. Phantom Lady generously applied some lubricant to its metallic cock, then shoved it between Mary Marvel’s legs. The machine came to life, instantly forcefully sliding in and out. Mary Marvel let out a noise that was a combination of shock, pain and pleasure. “Ahh! Ahhhh!!! Where are you going? You can’t leave me here like this!”. “Enjoy it Mary Marvel. I’m going home to reStarfire plot revenge on you. I should have plenty of time because I don’t think you’re getting out of this any time soon!”

— page 58 —
Back in her room Phantom Lady looked deeply at herself in the mirror as she pondered her plan. “Mary Marvel has to pay for what she’s done, not just to me but to my friends as well. She still has more cronies out there that could put the odds against us though. I have to find a way to ensure she doesn’t escape the justice, a way that she’ll finStarfire get what’s coming to her”. Phantom Lady’s inner dialogue continued. “Think about this. Do I reStarfire want to do this? I know that the others wouldn’t approve but this is my decision. She’s my arch foe and I need to make this decision on my own”. Uninterested in doing all the dirty work herself, Phantom Lady had remembered a pair of 8-foot tall monstrous green aliens who'd been left in the Freedom Fighters’ prisons for several years now. Surely they would be willing to do her bidding in exchange for freedom and the taste of earth women, and they would be the keys to launching this massive battle. She stood in front of their cage. “Alright creatures. How would you like to bargain for your freedom?”

— page 59 —-
Phantom Lady opened the cage doors. “Okay, listen up. I know you can understand me and I know you want your freedom, so we’re going to make a deal. There’s someone I need brought to me. Someone who needs to pay for betraying my trust. Bring them to me. You don’t have to be gentle, but you’ve got to bring her back alive. Do this for me and I promise you will enjoy your new found freedom more than you could have ever expected to.” The two slipped out into the night, being careful to stay out of sight until they reached Huntress’s condo. Heading up the stairs, they quickly knocked down the door and grabbed the Huntress before she could react. Taking Huntress to Phantom Lady, Phantom Lady smiled and said hello. Her voice ice cold, Phantom Lady said “I’ll bet you never expected to see me. Not after you betrayed me and handed me over to Mary Marvel Well, it’s time for a little revenge and you’re going to help me get it”. Huntress stammered “h-how?”. Phantom Lady put her on hand and Huntress’s cheek and smiled “You just leave that to me.”

— page 60 —
The two aliens took Huntress into the vault behind Phantom Lady and began to rip her costume off. Phantom Lady turned on the giant screen on the side of the vault so what was happening inside was clearly visible. With that she called Mary Marvel. “It’s time we met again. And you shouldn’t delay, your sister needs you urgently.”

— page 61 —
Though fearing a trap, Mary Marvel quickly assembled her team in front of Phantom Lady. “Let her go Phantom Lady!” Mary Marvel yelled as she stepped in front of Phantom Lady, noticing that the walls seemed to made of a strange gelatinous material. A team of heroines including Wonder Woman, Andromeda, and Sue Storm assembled behind Mary Marvel. Phantom Lady laughed. “There is no way I’m just letting her go. Look at the fun she’s having!”. Phantom Lady pointed to the screen where one of the aliens had lifted Huntress in the air and was driving her up and down his cock. “You and all your team are going to suffer some today for your attempt to break me.” Mary Marvel looked Phantom Lady over. “Nice new uniform. Way to slut it up.” Phantom Lady noticed there had been a change in Mary Marvel as well. “I see you got some new tits. FinStarfire give in to your boob envy of me Mary Marvel?”. Mary Marvel smiled “ActuStarfire mine are now slightly bigger and fuller than yours. I wanted to make sure I was better in every way when I get Green Lantern back from you.”

— page 62 —
Mary Marvel knew it was time to try her trump card. “Well if you won’t listen to me, maybe you’ll listen to your friends”. Power Girl and Black Canary stepped out beside Mary Marvel. “Let it go Phantom Lady” pleaded Power Girl. “Let’s end this before it goes reStarfire wrong.” Phantom Lady glared at Power Girl. “You’ve got to be kidding! You are going to suffer as much as Mary Marvel today for abandoning me!”

“Have it your way then Phantom Lady. If you won’t give Huntress up peacefully we’ll take her back the hard way” shouted Mary Marvel through gritted teeth.

— page 63 —
With that her team was ready some hand to hand combat. Robin faced off with Wonder Woman, while the Scarlet Witch and Power Girl, Elektra and Andromeda, Shadow Lass and Sue Storm all matched up against each other. Black Canary tried to sprint to Huntress to try and free her, but Phantom Lady caught sight of her attempted escape. Too late Black Canary realized her fate - “Damn it! She’s spotted me!”. Phantom Lady flicked a switch with a mischievous smirk. “Well, I’ve got a little surprise for you!”

— page 64 —-
Limbs came out of the wall to grab Black Canary, quickly wrapping themselves around her thighs, wrists and waist. “What the hell?! She’s using our headquarters’ defenses against me!”. The tendrils began stripping off her uniform and pulling her against the wall. Black Canary tried to protest, shouting “Get off of me! Stop that!” The tendrils completely stripped her than wrapped them selves around the curves of her breasts and another began to head up her thigh between her legs. Phantom Lady stepped over. “Oh Black Canary. It looks like you get to be the first to begin to suffer payback for your betrayal.” The blonde captive again tried to protest “Phantom Lady, please - you have to listen!” Phantom Lady glared and said “I don’t think so!” as she jammed a ball gag into Black Canary’s mouth. “That should shut you up as well as prevent any use of your powers.”

— page 65 —
As the battle raged around them Mary Marvel yelled at Phantom Lady “When are you going to take me on? Are you afraid? Just going to use your little invisible trick?” Mary Marvel could barely get the words out of her mouth before Phantom Lady had her tackled to the ground. “Are you kidding me?! I’ve been waiting for this!” Phantom Lady slugged Mary Marvel across the face. “Is this what you wanted?”. With a quick rip Phantom Lady had Mary Marvel’s costume off and had her straddled. Mary Marvel was no match for the vengeance that had built up in Phantom Lady, and now Phantom Lady was sitting on her lower back and holding her arms down. Phantom Lady grinned at her easy victory. “That was easy! Let’s see what happens with some of your friends.”

— page 66 —
Mary Marvel let a smile cross her face. “Oh but I have a surprise for you Phantom Lady!” With that three gleaming silver robots dropped out of the sky, as well as Diamondback, Starfire, Psylocke and the Wasp. With a grin Starfire looked at Phantom Lady “Hey there! Remember us?” Two robots pulled Phantom Lady off Mary Marvel as Phantom Lady glared at Mary Marvel “You sneaky bitch!” As Mary Marvel got back to her feet she looked at Phantom Lady. “I know how much you enjoyed that robot back in my lair Phantom Lady. Wonder how you’d like two? You can’t beat me Phantom Lady, no matter how hard you try I will always triumph!”

— page 67 —
One robot had Phantom Lady’s arms clamped from behind and as the other pulled the straps of her uniform apart to reveal her 36Ds the first began to jam his dick up into her. “Aaaah!” Phantom Lady was once again confronted with the dichotomy of enjoying the feeling versus being horrified at losing to Mary Marvel. “I’ll get even with you for this bitch!”. As the third robot walked toward Phantom Lass she tried to back away. “Wow, Mary Marvel reStarfire brought out the big guns!” Andromeda grabbed one of her arms “And that’s quite a big ‘gun’ he has, isn’t it!”. Starfire grabbed Phantom Lass’s other arm to immobilize her “That’s right Steph! And it’s all for you!”

— page 68 —
Phantom Lass yelled “Noooo!” as the robot lifted her and drove his metallic cock between her legs; Starfire smirked. “Just shut up and take it Steph!” as she and Andromeda went to work on removing Phantom Lass’s uniform. They had her naked down to just boots and gloves as Phantom Lass shouted “Nooo! Phantom Lady!! You promised this couldn’t happen! Save us!”. Elsewhere Wonder Woman and Batgirl had been wrestling on the ground with Batgirl currently holding the edge, having Wonder Woman pinned to the ground. Batgirl gave Wonder Woman a solid punch. “I’ve had about all I can take of you!” One of the robots that had been working on Phantom Lady veered off and suddenly yanked Batgirl off Wonder Woman, holding her by the sides with its clamps. Batgirl realized she was in trouble. “Oh no! Not one of Mary Marvel’s crazy robots!”

— page 69 —
Wonder Woman began to taunt Batgirl. “Aww too bad I don’t have my strap-on to get even with you! But I think we’ll find a way!”. Batgirl struggled to get free. “You devious bitch. You’re not going to get away with this!”. With that Wonder Woman yanked Batgirl’s top off. Elektra had unleashed a dizzying array of martial arts moves and had brought Andromeda to her knees, having slashed her uniform to shreds. “I don’t know why you even try Andromeda, you’re no match for my fighting skills”. Andromeda was ready to surrender as her tits bobbled free as Elektra slashed open her top.”Okay! okay! you win!”. Elektra grabbed Andromeda’s hair and forced her to her knees. “Let’s just see what Phantom Lady wants to do with you, shall we?”. Andromeda felt the sharp edge of Elektra’s blade against her throat. “Careful! That thing is sharp!”

— page 70 —
Unfortunately for Elektra, Sue Storm had snuck up behind her and with a quick blow to the back of the head knocked Elektra woozy, then shoved her into the wall where the tentacles went to work removing her uniform. Mary Marvel had pulled Phantom Lady down to her knees and was forcing her to suck one of the robot’s metallic cock. “Keep sucking Phantom Lady! Did you reStarfire think you would win here today?!” Things were looking bleak. Suddenly Ms. Marvel crashed through the roof, landing standing a few feet from Mary Marvel. “Stop this!” she shouted.

— page 71 —
Mary Marvel just laughed and turned towards Ms. Marvel while making sure Phantom Lady continued to suck away on the robot. “Oh Ms. Marvel. You’re so amusing. I already defeated Phantom Lady once and now I’m about to smash her attempt at revenge. You may be excited about being the new Ms. Marvel but sorry, can’t let you interfere!” Wonder Woman handed used her lasso to quickly corral Ms. Marvel and fling her to the ground before she could realize what was going on. Ms. Marvel was startled “Wonder Woman! You’ve sided with Mary Marvel too?!” Mary Marvel smiled as she dug into the folds of her uniform, which was lying in a heap where Phantom Lady had torn it off her “She’s one of the smart ones. You? Not so much. Ah! Here it is”as she produced a metallic dual-headed strap-on.”Here Wonder Woman. Show Ms. Marvel what happens to those who challenge us!”. Wonder Woman took the dildo. “Gladly Barb!”

— page 72 —
Wonder Woman slipped off her Wonder Woman uniform, leaving on just the bracelets, boots and strap-on, With Ms. Marvel on her knees in front of her, Wonder Woman looked down on her captive. “I bet you’re starting to feel sorry you got yourself involved in all of this now aren’t you Ms. Marvel?”. Ms. Marvel pleaded, fearing what was coming. “Wonder Woman… I don’t know what you think you’re about to do, but you don’t have to do this. Mary Marvel is just…mmmfff”. Wonder Woman had cut Ms. Marvel’s speed short by forcing her mouth over the top head of the strap-on. “Ah that’s much better. Keep sucking on that Ms. Marvel.” After a minute Wonder Woman leaned down. “On second thought, why don’t we get down to business” as she ripped Ms. Marvel’s top open.

— page 73 —
Mary Marvel ran to where the aliens were still having their way with Huntress. “Stop! I’ll give you your freedom, money and you can go play with Phantom Lady and all her team, just leave my sister alone!” Huntress’s face showed relief “Mary Marvel? Thank God! Get these things away from me!”. Mary Marvel continued her offer to the aliens. “As a matter of fact if you focus on Phantom Lady I’ll reStarfire make it worth your while”. The offer was too good for the aliens, and they dropped Huntress and wandered into the fray. Mary Marvel slung Huntress’s arm over her shoulder to prop up her weary and worn out body. “With those creatures on our side, my revenge on Phantom Lady is sure to succeed!”

— page 74 —
One of the aliens sat down and pulled Phantom Lady on to his lap, pulling her uniform aside so he could enter her while the other stood in front of her and forced his large green cock into her mouth. Mary Marvel and Huntress were standing on either side of her laughing at her, grabbing her by the hair and pushing her head up and down on the alien’s cock, along with slapping her tits. She looked around and realized how wrong things had gone.

— page 75 —
One robot had Batgirl, with one clamp on her side and the other around her thigh, pulling her legs apart so it could enter her from behind. Batgirl yelped from the cold metal. “Aaaahhh! Somebody get this robot off of me!”. Another of Mary Marvel’s metal monsters had lifted Phantom Lass up, and with her facing him was bouncing her up and down on his metallic dick. Phantom Lass tried for help. “Phantom Lady! Help us! Aaaahh! I can’t hold out much longer!” The third robot had taken Wonder Woman’s place and had Ms. Marvel on all fours pounding away at her from the back, as she thought to herself “I came here to help my friends! How did I let this happen to me?” Sue Storm stood in front of one wall, where Scarlet Witch and Elektra had now had their uniforms shredded and were being help captive along their wrists and thighs by tentacles while the others circled their breasts and penetrated them. As Starfire stepped beside her to enjoy the view, Sue Storm laughed. “Don’t struggle heroines! Just let the tentacles do their work!”

— page 76 —
Phantom Lady had lost herself momentarily in the pleasure of the two alien cocks and let loose a deep sigh but then as the one behind jerked she snapped back. “Oh no! I think this creature it about to - “ The alien decided it was time to let go, but just as it stepped back and began to blast Phantom Lady’s body with a thick greenish cum, the rage got to her. It was the moment that made Phantom Lady snap. She jumped up and snarled “I will not let this happen!” and flung one alien off of her. “I’ve had enough, get the hell off of me!”. She adjusted her uniform back into place, then flung herself at Mary Marvel and Huntress who realized they might be in trouble. Huntress looked at her sister - “She’s free! We’ve completely underestimated her!”. As a kick from Phantom Lady knocked her down Mary Marvel yelled at her sibling “Huntress, grab her!”

— page 77 —
As Phantom Lady ran to help Ms. Marvel, she saw a helpful sign - “The alert panel! This should bring the reinforcements we need!” Phantom Lady got to Ms. Marvel and said “In the meantime it’s up to me to turn the tide!” She pulled the robot off Ms. Marvel. Clearly the tide had turned in the room and the two aliens tried to run for an exit. Starfire, Psylocke and Wasp noticed it as well. Psylocke looked at the aliens. “Looks like Mary Marvel’s alien friends probably have the right idea ladies!”. Starfire spoke up as well, “I agree Trish. Sorry Mary Marvel, we did our best but time to go!” Before they could get very far though Phantom Lady’s defense system again sprung to life. Green tentacles wrapped themselves around Psylocke’s wrists and ankles as another one slid between her breasts. “What the hell?!” Another tentacle grabbed Starfire around the waist. “Oh no! Not those damn tentacles!” More tentacles were wrapping themselves around Wasp’s thighs, waist and arms. “They’re too fast and too strong, I can’t break free!”

— page 78 —
Big Barda and Supergirl arrived to further turn the tide, landing in front of the aliens. “Hello boys!” said Big Barda “or whatever you are! How about we get these twisted freaks back in their cage Supergirl”? Supergirl smiled “Sounds like the perfect plan to me Big Barda!” as they quickly forced the two aliens back into a caged cell. Big Barda aided Phantom Lass. “Don’t worry Steph, I’ve got this mechanical menace!” then used her size and strength to pull one robot off Phantom Lass and then ripped the head off it. Phantom Lass, stripped down to just her gloves and boots by Andromeda and Starfire, slumped forward. “Thank God! I thought that thing was going to end up killing me!” Supergirl sprinted to help Batgirl get free .”I’ve got this one! Hang in there Batgirl!”. Batgirl was getting lost in pleasure as the robot had her down on all fours and its metal cock was pulsing inside her.

— page 79 —
The robot dropped Batgirl and grabbed Supergirl out of the air, then ripped her uniform open to reveal her breasts. Supergirl tried to recoil. “Get your filthy mitts off of me!” In the meantime Phantom Lady and Ms. Marvel were peeling tentacles off Scarlet Witch and freeing her. Ms. Marvel leaned in “Scarlet Witch, you’ve got to help Batgirl! We can’t get close to the robot and only your powers can reach it!” Freed from the last tentacle, Scarlet Witch stepped out and blasted a hole squarely the robot’s chest. Big Barda had Mary Marvel in a bear hug, removing her from the battle. As she wrapped her arms around Mary Marvel, the villain just grinned. “Well, look who has come to join the party! Good to see you Big Barda”

— page 80 —
Ms. Marvel yelled out “Guess what bitch! I’m back!” as she tackled Wonder Woman and used Phantom Lady’s supplies to fit her with wrist cuffs, a collar and a chain. Wonder Woman tried to complain “You’re choking me you crazy bitch!” but Ms. Marvel shoved her onto her belly. “That’s the least of what I reStarfire want to do to you Wonder Woman but lucky for you I’m not as sadistic as you and the rest of your crew are.” Phantom Lass freed Supergirl and disabled the final robot while Ms. Marvel and Supergirl grabbed Huntress to foil any plans of escape.

— page 81 —
Elektra overwhelmed Andromeda, fitting her with the same bindings as Wonder Woman. “It’s over Andromeda! No need to struggle, you and the rest of Mary Marvel’s crew have lost!” Andromeda winced. “Ahh! No! I didn’t want to go along with this in the first place!” Scarlet Witch bound Power Girl over her protests “P-please! Phantom Lady! I was only trying to put an end to all of this madness!”. Phantom Lass led Black Canary with her chain away from the assaulting wall and cuffed her up as well. “How could you betray your friend Black Canary?” The slender blonde struggled. “That’s not what I meant to happen!” Diamondback tried to sneak out but Phantom Lass caught her. “Where do you think you’re going Diamondback?” As Phantom Lass and Elektra quickly subdued her and fitted her with the same restraints Diamondback tried to make her case “Please! Just let me go and you’ll never see me again!” With all of Mary Marvel’s team now defeated, assembled and all cuffed with their arms above their heads Phantom Lady stood in front of them “The collars we’ve attached have two sensors. One will cause a great deal of pain for you. The other will cause overwhelming sexual pleasure. I’ll be using those to make sure you obey me. Don’t test me!”

— page 82 —
At this point, Phantom Lady had fitted Mary Marvel with a collar and chain, and now dragged Mary Marvel by her chain. “Come along Mary Marvel, no need to put up a fight, it’s all over. You’ve lost.” Phantom Lady, Scarlet Witch and Phantom Lass chained Mary Marvel’s wrists and ankles to an X which lifted her about two feet off the ground. Mary Marvel yelled defiantly “You can’t do this to me! I’ll find a way to get out of this and make you suffer!” Scarlet Witch cuffed her right wrist and looked down. “Make sure her legs are bound good and tight Steph”. Shadow Lass looked up. “Don’t worry there’s no way she’s getting out of this.” Phantom Lady stood in front of her. “I think this would be a perfect view for you to watch us make your friends suffer for helping you!” Mary Marvel’s face showed fear. “Phantom Lady, reStarfire, don’t you think this has gone far enough?” Phantom Lady growled through gritted teeth. “Not even close, Mary Marvel. Not. Even. Close”

— page 83 —
Phantom Lass and Ms. Marvel approached Starfire, Diamondback, Sue Storm and Psylocke. Sue Storm looked worried. “Where are you taking us?” Psylocke tried to reason. “ReStarfire, we didn’t mean for all of this to happen! We never knew that Mary Marvel would take things as far as she did!”. Steph growled “Shut up and get in there!” and led the girls away, throwing them in the cell with the aliens, much to the creatures’ excitement! Sue Storm protested “You don’t have to do this!” Diamondback shook with fear “Oh no! Please don’t leave us with those things!” as the cell door shut. Wonder Woman was up first. Phantom Lady slipped her cape and sling off and tied on a strap-on. “Alright, let’s get things started! Girls, please get Wonder Woman up on the table.” As Supergirl and Batgirl pushed her towards the table Wonder Woman tried to apologize. “Phantom Lady, I’m so sorry about all of this! You know how evil Mary Marvel is - she didn’t give any of us a choice!” but Supergirl and Batgirl went ahead and cuffed to a bench on her back. “It’s too late for all of that”. Phantom Lady stood in front of her. “You know, I should cause you pain Wonder Woman, but the sex we had at Mary Marvel’s was so good that I just want to do that back to you. So count your blessings.”

— page 84 —
With that she climbed on Wonder Woman and slid the strap-on in. “Don’t bother to struggle Wonder Woman. Just be a good girl and take the punishment you know you deserve.” As Phantom Lady rested her hands on Wonder Woman’s thighs her captor couldn’t help letting an “ahhhh” escape. “Phantom Lady you have to understand. I - ahhhh - never meant for things to go this far.” After a few minutes of that Phantom Lady looked at Wonder Woman. “It doesn’t matter now Wonder Woman, it’s all too late. I think I want to feel that luscious ass of yours against my thighs. Steph, help me turn her over” She loosened Wonder Woman’s restraints and quickly flipped her over and re-restrained her. Phantom Lady reared up and popped the dildo into Wonder Woman’s ass. “Oh yes … this is much more like it.” Wonder Woman only managed an “oooohhh”.

— page 85 —
Phantom Lady looked up at Mary Marvel squirming on the wall. “What’s the matter Mary Marvel? Feeling sorry for her? We’re just getting started!” Phantom Lady then slammed the dildo into Wonder Woman’s ass harder. Batgirl and Scarlet Witch stood cheering Phantom Lady on. Batgirl shouted “That’s it Phantom Lady! Give it to that evil bitch!” Phantom Lady was reStarfire humping Wonder Woman now and her pointed so they were staring Mary Marvel in the face. Wonder Woman pleaded “Mary Marvel! You’ve got to find a way to help me! Please!” Mary Marvel could only think to herself “My God. I didn’t know Phantom Lady had this in her… what will she end up doing to me?” Wonder Woman tried again for mercy. “Phantom Lady please! Not so hard, my ass can’t take it!” Phantom Lady grabbed Wonder Woman’s hips tight. “Don’t pretend with me Wonder Woman. You know you’re loving this!” Wonder Woman mumbled “Yes” as Phantom Lady rode her until her captive came and then passed out.

— page 86 —-
Phantom Lady stood up. “one down, plenty more to go. Scarlet Witch, Elektra, bring in the table!”. Mary Marvel continued to struggle fruitlessly. “Phantom Lady! You’re out of control! What are you planning next?!” Phantom Lady walked away “Don’t worry Mary Marvel, your time is coming. Hello Power Girl!” Power Girl stood in front of her, hands bound behind her back. “Look familiar Power Girl? This is the exact table on which you violated me at Mary Marvel’s. Payback’s going to be hell!” She released Power Girl from her chains. “Climb up on the table!”. Power Girl pleaded “Phantom Lady, please. We can settle this some other way”. Phantom Lady activated the pain sensor on Power Girl’s collar. “I don’t think so. Now obey me!”

— page 87 —
Power Girl crawled on to the table on all fours and Phantom Lady ran her wrists through the cuffs to restrain her. Power Girl looked up. “Phantom Lady, I don’t know what you have planned but you have to know how sorry I am for what happened…” Phantom Lady tightened the restraints. “Save it Power Girl. You had your chance and you chose to side with Mary Marvel.” Phantom Lady climbed on top of Power Girl, leaning forward and grabbing her boobs. “And now it’s time to pay for that choice”. Phantom Lady slid her own boobs up and down Power Girl’s back. “I know you’re getting turned on Power Girl. But this isn’t all about pleasure!” With that she alternated firing the pain and pleasure sensors in rapid fire. When she finished she slid back and switched dildos. “I’ve got a special strap-on just for you, dear Power Girl.” Power Girl closed her eyes “No! Please…nnnngh” as Phantom Lady popped in both heads of her two-headed strap-on. “That extra head should reStarfire fill you up!” Power Girl couldn’t resist giving into the pleasure she left from the dildos and Phantom Lady’s thighs slamming into her ass.

—- page 88 —
Phantom Lady leaned forward and grabbed Power Girl’s hair. “That’s it Power Girl. Take your punishment. You know that you deserve it!” Power Girl was going wild with pleasure. “OOOoohhh!!!” As Phantom Lady pushed in further Power Girl shivered “It- it’s n so deep!” Phantom Lady jerked backward and pulled out, causing the dildo to release fake cum all over her captive. “Don’t get too excited. No big finish for you. At least not for now…”

— page 89 ——
Phantom Lady grabbed Black Canary next. She attached a chain to Black Canary’s collar, released her ball gag and dragged over to Mary Marvel. “Looks like you’re next Black Canary. Just another friend who betrayed me! Since you prefer her to me you can get down there and show her how far you’re willing to go for her” Phantom Lady then slammed Black Canary’s head between Mary Marvel’s legs. “Lick her Black Canary. Now!”. Black Canary did as told while Phantom Lady fingered Black Canary’s pussy from behind. As Mary Marvel started to squirm she let out noises. “Ohhhh.. mmmmm… “ Phantom Lady pulled Black Canary away. “That’s enough for now. I think my living wall wants to have some more fun with you Black Canary!” Black Canary tried to protest “No! No that again!”

— page 90 —
At once appendages sprung from the wall, grabbing Black Canary and dropping her onto her belly on the floor at Mary Marvel’s feet, then binding her wrists and ankles as others filled her mouth, pussy and ass. They began to pound away as Phantom Lady pushed both the pain and pleasure sensors down. Black Canary winced in fear. “Oh God! No! Please Phantom Lady! Noooo!” Phantom Lady smiled. “I guess that takes care of her for now” as Black Canary went back and forth between pleasure and pain. “Mmm! Ummpph! Ahhhhh!” Phantom Lady stepped close to Mary Marvel. “What’s the matter Mary Marvel, do you want some attention too?”. Mary Marvel blinked “Phantom Lady, this is madness”. Phantom Lady stepped away as the tentacles reached out for Mary Marvel. “You haven’t seen anything yet!”

— page 91 —
Noticing that Mary Marvel was wet from Black Canary’s work she turned to her rival. “Awww Mary Marvel, do you want some attention too? Wait… have your boobs actuStarfire gotten bigger?!” Mary Marvel grimaced. “Y-y-yes. They grow 20-25% when I’m turned on” Phantom Lady gave Mary Marvel’s tits a good squeeze, then stepped away as the wall went to work on her as well, filling all three orifices.

As the wall finished up with Black Canary, Phantom Lady stepped closer to her rival. “Enjoying the attention Mary Marvel? Wait… have your boobs actuStarfire gotten bigger?!” Mary Marvel grimaced. “Y-yes. They grow 20-25 % when I’m turned on”. Phantom Lady put one hand on Mary Marvel’s left breast and gave the right one a quick suck on her nipples. “Wow. Very impressive!”

Choosing not to wait for the wall to finish with Black Canary, Phantom Lady turned her attention to Andromeda. Batgirl brought Andromeda over and recuffed her from the ceiling, then attached electrodes to Andromeda’s nipples. Phantom Lady stood in front of Andromeda and stroked her boobs. “You may be the only person here with nicer tits than me. Mary Marvel caused all kinds of sensations in my boobs with electricity and I wanted to share that with you since you were so fascinated by my tits.” Phantom Lady stepped on a small stool so her strap-on was even with Andromeda’s tits. “This should be fun! Batgirl will you help me from the back side?” Batgirl threw on a strap-on and entered Andromeda from behind. As Andromeda gasped, Phantom Lady cranked up the electricity to her nipples and then Phantom Lady began tit-fucking her. The overstimulation on her huge breasts sent Andromeda into spasms, then a huge wave of pleasure. Just as she came Phantom Lady stepped back and sprayed her with cum from the dildo, leaving her heaving tits dripping as her head dropped with exhaustion.

Mary Marvel was breathing heavy as the wall had continued to move in and out of her. “You see the suffering your friends are enduring because of you?” Phantom Lady was now face to face with Mary Marvel. “I’m not sure you’re feeling enough mental anguish from that. Maybe if I bring in your sister…” Mary Marvel gasped. “No! Please… I’ll do whatever you want. Just leave Huntress alone!” Phantom Lady couldn’t help but laugh. “Are you kidding? I can’t think of a better way to get at you.” Scarlet Witch and Elektra flipped Mary Marvel’s X so that she now laid parallel to the floor looking up at the ceiling. Mary Marvel choked out “What n-“ but before she could finish the sentence she saw Huntress above her, suspended by chains around her wrists and ankles, being lowered from the ceiling. Huntress was lowered until she was hung with her face just inches from Mary Marvel’s. Huntress looked at her sister. “What’s she going to do to us?”

Phantom Lady smiled a happy smile. “Mary Marvel, I’m going to turn your sister into a crazed slut!” Phantom Lady activated the pleasure sensor on Huntress’s collar as Batgirl walked up behind her. Batgirl popped her strap-on into Huntress and began slamming her hips into Huntress, who looked into her sister’s eyes. “Please Mary Marvel, save me!” Mary Marvel stared back wide-eyed. “I-I can’t”. Phantom Lady had stepped behind Batgirl and was caressing her boobs while Batgirl expertly worked the dildo on Huntress, who was now starting to be overcome from the pleasure. Phantom Lady then took Batgirl’s place and used the two-headed dildo on Huntress. Huntress’s body shook from all the stimulation. Phantom Lady whispered to her “Do you want to cum?” Huntress mumbled “Yes”. “Louder!” Phantom Lady insisted. Huntress shouted “Yes! Yes! I want to cum!” Phantom Lady smirked. “Then say I’m your master”. Huntress had no resistance “Yes! You’re my master! Please… fuck me!” With that Phantom Lady drilled Huntress until she screamed in pleasure.

After making those four cum, Phantom Lady turned her attention back to Mary Marvel. “So I’m sure that was fun to watch!” She pulled Mary Marvel down of the wall, attached the collar chain to a loop in the floor and shackled her wrists and ankles, leaving her immobilized on all fours. “You wanted to drag Green Lantern into this. Well, I’m going to allow that, but on my terms. See, I know you never would let him stick it in your ass, so I’m going to let him do that. And while he’s doing that, you’re going to return the favor of giving me oral!” Mary Marvel looked at her. “I’m not as pathetic as you were. You’ve got me bound so I can’t stop him but no way I’m licking you”. Phantom Lady smirked. “Oh I think you will. See the cage I have Huntress in? Watch this!” With that a series of tentacles came up through the floor, headed for Huntress.

“If you don’t do what I tell you Mary Marvel, I will make this the longest night of your sister’s life!”. Mary Marvel’s face fell. “Fine. Let’s get it over with”. Green Lantern stepped over, making straight for Mary Marvel’s ass, plunging in long and hard. As he worked her over Phantom Lady laid back in front of Mary Marvel, fondling her own boobs as Mary Marvel went to work on her. After Phantom Lady came, Green Lantern pulled out and sat down on a chair beside Phantom Lady.

Phantom Lady grabbed Mary Marvel’s chain and dragged her to the front of the glass cage containing Huntress and the tentacles. Phantom Lady looked down at her captive. Phantom Lady faced the glass cage from the outside and smiled. “Those tentacles worked me over hard at your place. They’re going to do the same to you two now!”. She shoved Mary Marvel into the cage, then went back and climbed on top of Green Lantern, facing the cage so she could watch the fun and sliding his cock into her ass. The tentacles entered Huntress and Mary Marvel every way they could. Phantom Lady continued to activate the pleasure sensors in the two women’s collars. “You two should make out while you’re in there!”. Huntress’s back was to Mary Marvel’s front, so Mary Marvel pulled the tentacle out of her mouth and wrapped one arm around Huntress’s thighs and grabbed her sister’s boobs with the other. She began to kiss Huntress’s neck as a tentacle wrapped itself around the two of their waists, pulling them even tighter together. The sisters continued to heat up as Huntress had a tentacle in her mouth and another between her legs and her sister’s hands running over her body and Mary Marvel had a tentacle driving in and out of her ass.

Green Lantern looked at Phantom Lady. “Hey I hope you don’t mind, I told Green Arrow over to enjoy the spoils of Mary Marvel’s team”. With that Green Arrow walked in the door and made his way over to Green Lantern and Phantom Lady. “Dude this is amazing!” Green Arrow’s eyes surveyed the room. Phantom Lady reached over and gave Green Arrow’s cock a few strokes. “So who are you going to start with?” Green Arrow grinned wildly. “Uhhh.. I have no idea”. Still riding Green Lantern’s cock, Phantom Lady leaned forward and gave Green Arrow’s a few minutes of sucking. “That should warm you up and help you make a decision. You know Wonder Woman and Black Canary have always hated each other, why don’t you start with a nice threesome with them?”

Green Arrow smiled and walked to where Big Barda and Supergirl, now naked and sporting strap-ons, had Wonder Woman and Black Canary on their knees sucking their dildos. Green Arrow laid Wonder Woman over on her side and slid between her legs. Reaching forward with his right hand, he pulled Black Canary over face to face with Wonder Woman and forced their bodies against each other. Phantom Lass decided to join the three, pulling Green Arrow out of inside of Wonder Woman and going to work sucking him while Black Canary was kissing Wonder Woman’s boobs.

Phantom Lady was getting turned on now from all the activity. She hopped off of Green Lantern. “Time for me to give some more orders!”. She loosened Power Girl’s restraints. “Go take my place on Green Lantern”. Power Girl climbed on, as Green Lantern enjoyed lifting her petite 5-foot frame up and down on himself. Phantom Lady looked at the cage. “OK pets, time to drench her like she did me!”. With that they pulled out of the Mary Marvel and Huntress and poured cum all over their torsos. “Mary Marvel, it looks like Huntress’s a mess. I think you need to lick that off her boobs!” Mary Marvel hesitated, so Phantom Lady hit the pain sensor on the collar, sending Mary Marvel into action.

Phantom Lady had activated the pleasure sensors in the collars on Mary Marvel and all of her team and had it on overdrive. Phantom Lady then dragged Mary Marvel out of the cage, with Huntress crumpling into a heap on her belly. “I’m going to put you through all of the things you put me through and then more so you won’t ever think you had won!” Phantom Lady then chained Mary Marvel back on the X, standing up with Mary Marvel’s front pressing against the wood. Scarlet Witch and Ms. Marvel stepped forward, dildos strapped on and at the ready. “So this is going to be a combination of what Wonder Woman and Starfire did to me with that electric strap-on you used on me. Scarlet Witch and Ms. Marvel’s dildos are good and charged up. Enjoy!”With that she flipped the X parallel to the ground and Scarlet Witch slammed a dildo into Mary Marvel and released the electric charge. Ms. Marvel slid her dildo into Mary Marvel’s gasping mouth. Mary Marvel’s body shuddered from the charges and the waves of pleasure. Off to the side Green Lantern had finished with Power Girl, who was lying exhausted, face down and the base of the chair.

Phantom Lady stepped away from her revenge on Mary Marvel to enjoy some pleasure. She and Phantom Lass brought the tables back out and forced Wonder Woman and Diamondback to climb on, running their wrists through the cuffs at the table and affixing their collar chains to the front of the table. Green Arrow and Green Lantern rolled out two more tables and Green Lantern smiled at Phantom Lady. “Why don’t you two join the fun?” Phantom Lady grinned “I have to admit, I did enjoy being a captive some! Let me make sure Mary Marvel is being taken care of first”. Phantom Lady had Scarlet Witch and Ms. Marvel unchain Mary Marvel from the X, then drag her to the cell. The two aliens and Starfire, Psylocke and Sue Storm were in a sexual frenzy after Phantom Lady had kept their pleasure sensor firing the whole time. The girls threw Mary Marvel in the cell and Mary Marvel was instantly swarmed by the aliens and the girls, who all made Mary Marvel’s body a playground for the hands, mouths and cocks.

Phantom Lady returned to Green Lantern and Green Arrow’s setup. She and Steph climbed on the tables themselves and slid their wrists through cuffs. Green Arrow and Green Lantern tightened the cuffs and slid their tables face to face with Wonder Woman and Diamondback’s with Phantom Lady facing Diamondback and Phantom Lass facing Wonder Woman. Green Lantern stepped in front of Phantom Lady for a minute so she could suck his dick, while Green Arrow leaned in and grabbed a hold of Phantom Lady’s large heaving tits and entered her ass. Green Lantern then moved behind Diamondback and jammed his cock in her, while fingering Wonder Woman with his other hand. Leaning back Green Arrow fingered Steph for a few minutes while continuing to ride Phantom Lady; as Phantom Lady and Diamondback began to cum they locked into passionate kisses. Green Lantern and Green Arrow stepped back and entered Wonder Woman and Steph, which drove those two to make out while they were driven to overwhelming orgasms.

Phantom Lady stood up and watched Mary Marvel being ravished as the aliens were giving her a rough round of double penetration and Starfire, Psylocke and Sue Storm were kissing and fondling her body. “So what’s worse Mary Marvel, the pain, the pleasure you can’t fight or just the overall humiliation? You do know I’m filming all this, right? It’s time for one last version of what you did to me.” Mary Marvel’s team was brought forward. Phantom Lady looked them over and said “Here’s a strap-on for each of you. You need to wear this bitch out until she can’t cum any more. If you don’t, you’re going in the tentacle cage.” Wonder Woman, Diamondback and Andromeda defiantly refused to participate, so Batgirl and Elektra threw them in the cage and the tentacles instantly swarmed them and penetrated them. Huntress dropped her and stared at the floor for a second. Phantom Lady stepped in front of her and lifted her head, running her hand across Huntress’s cheek and into her hair. “I thought you said I was your master! Do we need to start over?” With a glazed over look Huntress responded “No, i’ll do as you order.”

Mary Marvel was pulled from the aliens’ grasp and strapped back down. The others (Huntress, Power Girl and Black Canary) were more obedient and immediately went to work. With Mary Marvel still cuffed face down Huntress mounted her ass from behind and Power Girl forced Mary Marvel to suck her strap-on. Black Canary amused herself by slamming her strap-on into Power Girl and grabbing a handful of her boobs as Power Girl continued to force Mary Marvel’s mouth down on the dildo. Phantom Lady leaned in towards Mary Marvel’s ear. “See, not only did your team also abandon you, your own sister is raping your ass. I’m pretty sure I’ve one upped you!”

After Mary Marvel came the girls backed away as Phantom Lady walked over and ran her hand up the inside of Mary Marvel’s thigh. “And now it’s time for the grand finale!” Phantom Lady smiled as she switched back into the double-headed dildo. She expertly drove into Mary Marvel and worked her captive into a frenzy. As Mary Marvel’s pleasure started to rise again Phantom Lady flipped Mary Marvel onto her back and climbed on top of her. ”I have to admit, I do love your new tits” Phantom Lady said as she leaned and worked her tongue around Mary Marvel’s nipples while giving her boobs a good squeeze. She continued to work Mary Marvel, who reached up and grabbed a hold of Phantom Lady’s tits as the ecstasy overwhelmed her. Mary Marvel shouted “I’m going to cum!” at which point Phantom Lady jerked her hips backwards and pulled out. Mary Marvel gasped. “What are you doing. Finish me! Finish meeee…”.

Phantom Lady looked down and said “No, I have something else planned for you. You’ll just have to wait”. Green Lantern and Green Arrow were occupying themselves elsewhere, as Scarlet Witch and Green Lantern were wrapped around each other and Green Arrow had gone back to working on Phantom Lass. Phantom Lady jerked Mary Marvel off the table, throwing her to the floor. She cuffed Mary Marvel’s hands behind her back as Mary Marvel whimpered on the floor. “Please Phantom Lady. Finish me and make it stop!” Mary Marvel struggled to her knees as Phantom Lady leaned down, hanging her tantalizing tits in Mary Marvel’s face. “Are these what you want?” Mary Marvel said “Yes. Let me suck your nipples while you finish fucking me!”. Phantom Lady stood up and shoved Mary Marvel back to the ground. “No satisfaction for you.”

Phantom Lady called everyone over. “This is the big finale. We’re going to complete the humiliation”. Everyone’s collars, chains and handcuffs had been removed except Mary Marvel and Huntress, who encircled by all the others, still had their collars on. Mary Marvel was still lying on her back on the ground at everyone’s feet. Phantom Lady shoved Huntress down so her head landed between her sister’s legs. “Suck away Huntress!” Mary Marvel couldn’t help but respond and began sucking one of her own nipples. One of the aliens stepped forward as pushed his dick into Mary Marvel’s mouth as she began to slurp away excitedly at it. The other alien walked behind Huntress and jammed his way into her as she continued to lick her sister. As the aliens finished Huntress flopped onto her back on the floor next to Mary Marvel, but Batgirl grabbed Mary Marvel and flipped her face to face on top of Huntress. Batgirl popped her strap-on into Mary Marvel’s ass and let her pent-up hatred for Mary Marvel loose as she rode her as hard as she could. Phantom Lass kneeled down and lifted Mary Marvel’s head, then shoved it onto her strap-on. “See how it feels!” Mary Marvel didn’t seem to be minding though. As her sister’s huge tits swung in her face Huntress couldn’t resist lifting her head and sucking on Mary Marvel’s nipples. The force that Batgirl was riding Mary Marvel with though caused Mary Marvel’s boobs to bounce Huntress’s head off the floor, knocking her unconscious. Big Barda and Scarlet Witch dragged her out from under Mary Marvel and onto a chair. They put her wrists and ankles in restraints and then lined up a machine with a two headed dildo to repeatedly slam inside her, giving her something to wake up to. In the meantime Mary Marvel was back on her back with Starfire on top of her.

Phantom Lady called to Green Lantern and Green Arrow. “Boys, come watch this, I’ll think you’ll like it!”. Green Arrow and Green Lantern walked over to Phantom Lady, one sitting on each side of her. Phantom Lady grabbed both men’s cocks and jerked both of them off, covering her tits with their cum as all three enjoyed watching Mary Marvel and Huntress be ravished over and over in their new permanent home.
Jabr
Neophyte
Neophyte

Please drop me a reply or PM if you have any thoughts on the story or would like to hear more about the comic. Thanks!