KnightWoman - Breaking News!

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm sad to say I'll be stepping away from the board for a while. (Nothing life-threatening. I just need to focus on some personal stuff.) Before I go, here's a concept I've had kicking around in my head for a while. The idea is for a slightly different type of villainess to the blatantly evil ladies we usually see. Rula Moorcock - C.E.O of Vixen News - is a media mogul who campaigns against the "vigilante menace". In her own twisted mind, she might even believe she's doing the right thing.

Here's my first attempt at a Rula Moorock story. I had planned to submit it as a custom request (and still may in the future). It's written in script form, but I might eventually flesh it out with some prose and a fuller sex scene if you guys think it's worth expanding. Thanks to quillofnumenor for a couple of dialogue suggestions.

It's been fun, guys and girls. I look forward to future discussions. For now, here's a story I call KnightWoman - Breaking News!

Scene 1

In the office of media mogul Rula Moorcock,‭ ‬a shocking video plays on a large screen.

The ID-800‭ ‬android has‭ “‬KnightWoman‭”‬ cornered.‭ ‬She puts up a brave fight but is overpowered by the android who eventually knocks her to the floor.‭

ID-800‭'‬s POV of‭ “‬KnightWoman‭”‬ on the floor.‭ ‬Caption:‭ “‬IDENTIFICATION SEQUENCE INITIATED.‭ ‬REMOVE MASK TO PERFORM FACIAL ANALYSIS.‭”

The ID-800‭ ‬swiftly tears back the eye section of the mask,‭ ‬revealing the face beneath.

Caption:‭ “‬TARGET IDENTIFIED AS RULA MOORCOCK,‭ ‬C.E.O OF VIXEN NEWS.‭”

The partially-unmasked Rula sighs and then smiles at the camera.

Rula Moorcock‭ [on camera] ‬-‭ ‬I hope you enjoyed this demonstration of my ID-800‭ ‬Identifier droid.‭ ‬Next time you see it,‭ ‬it will be unmasking the real KnightWoman.‭ ‬A live Vixen News exclusive event.‭

Rula has been showing the demonstration video as part of her meeting with billionaire Alexandra Jane (KnightWoman).‭ ‬Both women are dressed in business suits with skirts,‭ ‬pantyhose and heels.

Rula Moorcock‭ ‬-‭ ‬Now is the perfect time to invest,‭ ‬Miss Jane.‭ ‬Our share prices are going to skyrocket when we expose KnightWoman's secret identity,‭ ‬live on-air.‭

Alexandra Jane‭ ‬– Jane Enterprises would never be involved in the destruction of a superheroine‭! KnightWoman has saved this city countless times.

Rula Moorcock‭ ‬– Your loss.‭ ‬The vigilante will be exposed,‭ ‬with or without your investment.‭ ‬Wherever KnightWoman appears,‭ ‬a Vixen News crew and my Identifier droid will be close behind.‭ ‬Ready to rip that mask off her face.

Scene 2

In a deserted alleyway,‭ ‬a shocked Alexandra Jane phones her young assistant Grace Dixon‭ (‬Robyn‭)‬.

Alexandra Jane‭ ‬– It's just as‭ ‬Olivia‭ ‬King‭ ‬and the others‭ ‬described,‭ ‬Robyn.‭ ‬Rula Moorcock has an android programmed to track and‭ ‬unmask‭ ‬KnightWoman.‭ ‬I have to get to that droid before it gets to me.

Alexandra looks around to make sure she's alone and there's no CCTV. She then removes a purple pill and a bottle of water from her handbag.‭ ‬She pours a small amount of water over the pill and moments later KnightWoman's costume appears fully formed on the ground.

Suit up montage:‭ ‬Glove on,‭ ‬boot zipped,‭ ‬belt fastened,‭ ‬mask pulled down.

Scene 3

KnightWoman gingerly creeps around the Vixen building.‭ ‬She finds the ID-800‭ ‬lying on a table in what looks like a laboratory.‭ ‬She examines it for a moment and is surprised to find it isn't what it seems.

KnightWoman‭ ‬– What?! That's not an android.‭ ‬It's just a remote controlled dummy‭!

KnightWoman spins around,‭ ‬turning her back on the ID-800‭ ‬as‭ ‬she hears the tapping of stiletto heels approaching.‭ ‬Rula Moorcock enters‭ ‬the room,‭ ‬holding up a remote control.‭ ‬She presses a button and the ID-800‭ ‬suddenly springs to life,‭ ‬grabbing KnightWoman in a bearhug.

Rula Moorcock‭ ‬– The word is automaton and you're the dummy, KnightWoman.‭ ‬Did you really think I'd‭ ‬waste all that money‭ ‬developing an android to unmask you‭? ‬I just had to show this‭ ‬toy to a few do-gooders and wait for one of them to warn you.‭ ‬Now I‭’‬m going rip that stupid mask off with my own bare hands.

Rula playfully flexes her fingers in anticipation of the grand unveiling.

KnightWoman‭ ‬– You won‭’‬t get away with this.

Rula Moorcock‭ ‬– [sighs‭] ‬I‭’‬m an innocent citizen.‭ ‬You broke into my building and tried to damage property.

She grabs at the face of KnightWoman‭’‬s mask,‭ ‬getting her fingers under the eyeholes.‭ ‬She playfully pulls at it. The fabric stretches under Rula's grip,‭ ‬but not enough to fully reveal Alexandra‭’‬s face.

KnightWoman‭ ‬-‭ ‬No‭! ‬Stop‭! ‬Don‭’‬t do this‭!

Rula lets go and the mask snaps back into place.

Rula Moorcock‭ ‬-‭ ‬Maybe we could come to an arrangement.‭ ‬Give me a really good fucking and I might just let you keep your mask.

KnightWoman‭ ‬-‭ ‬You‭’‬re disgusting‭!

Rula Moorcock‭ ‬– A little Orgazma Spray‭ ‬should get you in the mood.

Rula holds up a small perfume bottle and blasts Orgazma Spray in KnightWoman‭’‬s face.‭ ‬Our heroine‭ ‬is now overcome with sexual desire.

KnightWoman‭ ‬– I...‭ ‬need‭…‬ more.

Rula Moorcock‭ ‬– That was just a taster.‭ ‬You won‭’‬t get a full blast of the Orgazma Spray until you‭ have stripped off that ridiculous costume.

Rula presses a button on the remote and the ID-800‭ ‬releases KnightWoman from the bearhug. It then leaves the room as ‬KnightWoman strips down to just her mask and tights.‭

KnightWoman‭ ‬-‭ ‬I need MORE‭!

KnightWoman snatches the Orgazma Spray from Rula‭’‬s hand and gives herself another blast.‭ ‬She then aggressively sprays Rula in the face.‭ (‬Note:‭ ‬It‭’‬s important that KW isn‭'t wearing gloves when she does this.‭)

Rula also strips down to just her tights.

Wild sex scene.‭ ‬Both women stay in their tights.‭ ‬Rula‭’‬s get ripped open at the crotch while KnightWoman‭’‬s eventually end up‭ ‬pulled‭ ‬down around her ankles.‭ ‬The tights never come off completely.

Rula Moorcock‭ ‬-‭ ‬That was too good.‭ ‬I‭ would feel used if I didn't get your name and number,‭ ‬sorry.

KnightWoman‭ ‬-‭ ‬No‭! ‬You said you wouldn‭'‬t‭!

Rula Moorcock‭ ‬-‭ ‬I only said I *might* let you keep your mask.

Rula chloroforms KnightWoman.‭ ‬The helpless heroine falls unconscious.‭ ‬Rula starts to pull at KnightWoman‭’‬s mask and then stops herself.

Rula Moorcock‭ ‬– No,‭ ‬I‭’‬d better not unwrap my present too early.‭ ‬My surprise has to look natural when we go live with tonight‭’‬s grand unveiling.‭ ‬Nighty night,‭ ‬KnightWoman.‭ ‬You need a rest before your big show.

Scene 4

Now fully dressed,‭ ‬Rula address the TV audience.

Rula Moorcock‭ ‬– People of America,‭ ‬as C.E.O of Vixen News,‭ ‬it is my great honor to bring you this exclusive broadcast.‭ ‬For years the great city of Arkham Heights has been terrorized by the vigilante KnightWoman.‭ ‬Her mere existence has inspired hordes of freakish villains to wage war on our streets.‭ ‬Well,‭ ‬tonight it ends‭…

The‭ ‬camera pans to reveal‭ ‬KnightWoman bound to a St Andrew‭’‬s Cross.‭ ‬She is now back in full costume.

Rula Moorcock‭ ‬– I personally captured KnightWoman in this very building.‭ ‬She had broken in to sabotage our ongoing quest to bring you the truth about the vigilante menace.‭ ‬Run VT‭!

Two shots from earlier are repeated, now heavily edited.‭ ‬One shot shows KnightWoman spraying Rula in the face.‭ ‬The other is a brief shot from the sex scene.‭ ‬One which makes it look like KnightWoman is in control.‭ ‬The nudity is pixelated this time and there‭’‬s a CCTV timecode in the corner of the screen.

Rula Moorcock‭ ‬-‭ ‬KnightWoman tried to delete the CCTV footage,‭ ‬but I salvaged enough to prove that she attacked me with her Orgazma Spray and then had her way with me.

KnightWoman‭ ‬-‭ ‬No‭! ‬It didn‭'‬t happen like that‭! ‬She sprayed me‭!

Rula holds up the Orgazma Spray between her thumb and forefinger.

Rula Moorcock‭ ‬-‭ ‬And here we have more evidence.‭ ‬KnightWoman‭’‬s Orgazma Spray,‭ ‬along with the fingerprints of whoever is under that mask.

KnightWoman’s heart sinks.‭ She realizes ‬Rula has totally framed her.‭

Rula Moorcock‭ ‬-‭ Now, live on Vixen News, we will all discover who KnightWoman really is.

KnightWoman's eyes widen in horror as she looks into the camera and realizes her fate is sealed.

KnightWoman‭ ‬-‭ ‬No‭!‬ Get off me‭!

Rula reaches behind KnightWoman‭’‬s neck and slowly slides the zipper at the back of her mask.‭ ‬It becomes visibly loose around her throat.‭ ‬KnightWoman flinches helplessly as Rula slides her thumbs under the collar of the mask and gradually peels it off completely to reveal...

Rula Moorcock -‭ ‬Alexandra Jane‭! ‬You saw it here first,‭ ‬folks.‭ ‬Arkham Heights‭’‬ most respected socialite stands exposed as the vicious vigilante KnightWoman.‭

Rula Moorcock - [whispering in KnightWoman's ear] Don't you wish you joined me when you had the chance?

Shot of a TV screen with the Vixen News logo and the headline "KNIGHTWOMAN UNMASKED AS ALEXANDRA JANE. FUTURE OF JANE ENTERPRISES IN DOUBT AS BILLIONAIRE C.E.O FACES CRIMINAL CHARGES."

KnightWoman/Alexandra sobs as we hear the approaching sound of police sirens.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorry to hear you won't be around for a while. I hope it's nothing serious. I know I will miss your presence here as I am sure others will as well. I may have to borrow some ideas from this story for the next knightwoman release!