Batgirl & Wonder Woman - Catwoman's Love Toys

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

G'day, all.

Here, for the sake of archival, is one of the first (and hottest, in my humble opinion) erotic superheroine stories I've ever read. Right now, all the other places it's archived on are either hard to access or infected with malware (or both), so I post it here in the name of making things easier for myself as well as my fellow fetishists.

This yarn was originally spun by Kane ([email protected]) and Bat_man ([email protected]). It's been so long I doubt those emails are still active, but it can't hurt to try, can it?
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

First part by Kane

Wonder Woman had been brainwashed. She was now under the power of Catwoman, with orders to find Batgirl. (Picture Craig, Carter and Newmar.)

In a set-up, Batgirl met Wonder Woman in an old hotel. Within seconds upon walking in, Wonder Woman was on our heroine. Batgirl was tied spread eagle on the bed.

Catwoman walked in, purring. She took the lasso of truth, and tied one end to the bedpost by Batgirl's hand. It went under Batgirl, between her legs. Catwoman gave the other end to Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman pulled the rope, and it pushed up against Batgirl's pussy lips. Wonder Woman began to slowly pull the rope back and forth.

Catwoman smiled. "Batgirl, the lasso compels you to tell the truth... do you like that feeling?"

Batgirl moaned... "Y-Y-Yesssssss." Batgirl felt an orgasm building...

Batgirl's mind was cloudy with pleasure. The magic lasso continued to rub her crotch. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" The build-up was too much...

Then the lasso stopped moving. Batgirl slowly opened her eyes. Sweat was on her face and neck.

Catwoman came and stood over her. "Batgirl...you seem flushed. Are you okay?" She put a black glove on Batgirl's stomach, and ran her fingers down over her crotch, feeling her mound of pubic hair underneath the purple bodysuit.

Batgirl fought to keep a moan down. It felt so wrong, but also so GOOD. "You monster! What have you done to Wonder Woman?" Her eyes went to the Amazon, who stood at the foot of the bed, holding the magic lasso, a blank look on her face.

Catwoman pulled the lasso out from under Batgirl and walked over to the Amazon, and placed the lasso around her bare shoulders. "Oh, I helped Wonder Woman understand herself better, that is all. See, she tried to catch me about a month ago... but unknown to her, I had a plan..." Catwoman walked over to a night table and with her back turned, kept speaking as she did something out of Batgirl's eyesight. "Wonder Woman is a VERY powerful woman. But word on the street was she had a 'weakness' that she couldn't get over."

Catwoman turned around and stood behind the Amazon. "See, for someone SO STRONG, she gets CAUGHT far too much. And always by the same method. So I thought about it, and figured that maybe she WANTED to be caught, that she LIKED the method they used... that maybe it was like a thrill for her." Catwoman paused and looked at Batgirl. "I was right."

Then Catwoman held up a bottle in one hand and a rag in the other. Chloroform. She put some on the rag and then placed the bottle down. She stepped up closer behind Wonder Woman - their bodies touching. She put the rag close to Wonder Woman's face. She held it right in front of her mouth and nose.

Wonder Woman suddenly got a wanton look on her face. Her eyes became hooded in pleasure. "OOOOOHHHHHH!" she moaned. Then in a flash, Catwoman moved. The rag went over Wonder Woman's face, and her free hand went between Wonder Woman's legs. "AAHHHHHHHH!" Wonder Woman moaned again. Her body shook, as Catwoman rubbed her clit through the blue, star-spangled shorts.

Batgirl could not take her eyes off the scene before her. Wonder Woman's body shook as a orgasm rocked through her. A stain appeared on her blue starred shorts. Catwoman smiled. "Wondie... you LIKE the chloroform, don't you?"

Wonder Woman sighed. "Y-Y-Yess. I-I do." She sighed again. "Please give me some more?"

Catwoman laughed and stepped away, dragging her hand over Wonder Woman's body, lingering at her breasts for a little, then laying on her shoulder. "Not right now, not right now."

Catwoman came and sat by the tied Batgirl. "See? It was SO EASY! She gets off on the chloroform. She cums to it. I just pushed her over the edge, made her a junkie. I also opened her sexual feelings. Feelings she'd kept hidden. But not anymore." Catwoman looked back at the Amazon, who still had the lasso of truth on her. "Tell me again, Wondie, who do you dream about?"

Wonder Woman looked at the bed. "Batgirl."

Rest by Bat_man

Batgirl lay on the bed, tied spread eagle... looking up at Catwoman and Wonder Woman. Batgirl's eyes kept looking down at Wonder Woman's stained blue shorts. Her pussy lips were very visible through the wet material. Focus, girl... focus, she tried to tell herself.

Catwoman stroked Wonder Woman's shoulder. "Yes, Wonder Woman, you've told us you dream about Batgirl. Well, here is your chance... do as you wish. Mommy will give you a smell of the rag for each time you make her orgasm."

Batgirl looked at the Amazon as she came toward the bed. "Wonder Woman! Snap out of it! You must stop this. Catwoman is using you!"

Wonder Woman leaned down over Batgirl and kissed her. Batgirl's mouth opened in surprise, and Wonder Woman used that chance to snake her tongue in. "MMMMMMMMM!" Batgirl found herself moaning, as the kiss took a life of its own.

Wonder Woman stepped back and looked up and down at the tied heroine. Batgirl's mind was racing. She must get away... but Wonder Woman was so beautiful...

Catwoman worked at the nightstand. This was so wonderful. Catching Wonder Woman and breaking her was easy (and erotic - Wonder Woman knew her way around a woman's body, she had to admit). Now Batgirl was to be added to the gang. Catwoman knew that Batgirl did this more for fun and thrills then anything else. Batman could think his way out of any trap. Batgirl would soon give herself over to her carnal thoughts...

As Batgirl looked up at Wonder Woman, she never saw Catwoman step up and stick the needle in her arm. "OWWW!"

Catwoman smiled. "Don't worry, Batgirl... it's just a very strong dose of Spanish fly."

Wonder Woman stepped forward again and began touching Batgirl's breasts. Her fingers found the nipples and within seconds, they were erect and poking through the purple costume. Batgirl closed her eyes. It felt SO GOOD. She could feel the drug racing through her body, killing her will power.

Wonder Woman slid her hands up to Batgirl's neck. She took hold of the costume, and with a pull of her amazon strength, tore the top in two. Batgirl's breasts sprang out. "AWWWWWW!" Batgirl moaned. In an instant, Wonder Woman's mouth was on one breast and her hand on the other. Wonder Woman began kissing, sucking, licking the large breast. Her fingers began running over the other one.

Batgirl had never been touched this way - it was too much. She threw her head back as the orgasm ran over her.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Wonder Woman stopped and looked up at Catwoman with pleading eyes. Catwoman smiled, and brought the rag over. "Here you go, Wondie." As Wonder Woman took in the fumes, Catwoman kissed her on her neck. Wonder Woman came, as Batgirl looked on with desire in her eyes.

Catwoman smiled to herself. So easy! She hadn't shot Spanish fly into Batgirl. Just a harmless fluid. Batgirl gave in because she WANTED to. And the fun was just starting...

Batgirl lay on the bed, tied up spread eagle. The top of her costume was torn, her breasts exposed. At the foot of the bed, Wonder Woman was in Catwoman's grasp, moaning as Catwoman kissed her neck and face. Wonder Woman breathed in the chloroform from the rag in Catwoman's hand, each breath causing her body to shake.

Catwoman stepped away. "Now now, Wondie... it's not fair for you to have all the pleasure. Don't forget about Batgirl. Remember - you make her orgasm, you get the chloroform again."

Wonder Woman turned toward Batgirl. She put a hand on each breast. "AAAAHHHHH!" Batgirl moaned. Her upper body was covered in sweat, and the crotch of her costume was wet.

Wonder Woman began kissing her stomach, licking it up and down. Batgirl moaned again, and lifted up her body - not in protest, but in pleasure.

Catwoman smiled to herself. Just like she thought. Batgirl was giving in to the lust she felt. Crimefighting was all but forgotten.
Catwoman shook her head. Soon, she would have to join in... Wonder Woman couldn't have all the fun.

Batgirl felt Wonder Woman pull her torn top down, down. Under her yellow belt, Wonder Woman kept pulling the costume. Soon it was down past her waist. Wonder Woman put a hand in Batgirl's full bush of pubic hair. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," Batgirl moaned.

Catwoman stood behind Wonder Woman and unzipped the Amazon's red top, pulling it off. She then spoke softly in Wonder Woman's ear.

Wonder Woman moved up, her naked breasts touching Batgirl's face. Without a second thought, Batgirl opened her mouth and began sucking on the Amazon's breasts. "UUUUUUUUUUHHHH!" Wonder Woman threw her head back in pleasure.

Catwoman smiled again. Soon, Batgirl would be hers!

She pulled the topless Amazon away from Batgirl. Batgirl, still tied on the bed, her costume in tatters, moaned. Her breathing was heavy, her body covered in sweat.

Catwoman touched Wonder Woman's bare back. "Okay, Wondie... make her cum."

Wonder Woman got on the foot of the bed, between Batgirl's legs. She slowly put her leg out. Her red boot heel creeped closer and closer to Batgirl's exposed pussy.

Catwoman caught her breath. Wonder Woman had NEVER done that to her! She couldn't take her eyes off the scene before her. The heel touched Batgirl's inner thigh. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Batgirl arched her back. The heel slid in just a little into her wet pussy lips.

Catwoman stepped up and put a hand on Wonder Woman's pantyhosed leg. "Don't take it out, but don't move until I tell you." Tracing her fingers along Wonder Woman's pantyhose and blue shorts, Catwoman came to the head of the bed. She leaned close to Batgirl.

"P-P-Please, don't stop her..." Batgirl moaned.

Catwoman cupped one of Batgirl's breasts. "There is something you need to know, Bat-whore. I did NOT shoot you with Spanish fly. Everything your body has felt, it's felt under your OWN FREE WILL. You have NOT been drugged in any way, save the drug of sexual pleasure." Catwoman let this sink in.

Batgirl, her eyes closed, kept moaning.

"Now, Batgirl, knowing what I just told you, do you WANT Wonder Woman to stop?"

"N-Nooo. Please don't stop."

Catwoman put a hand on Wonder Woman's leg again, and gave it a gentle push. Wonder Woman took the hint, and slid her boot heel into Batgirl.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Batgirl moaned, as an orgasm tore through her. Wonder Woman slid the boot heel out and in again and again, as Batgirl shook with each stroke. Catwoman was wet with her own juice. But more important, Batgirl had given in to her carnal lust...

At last, Wonder Woman slid her boot heel out of Batgirl. It was wet with Batgirl's hunny. Catwoman watched as Wonder Woman pulled her leg up and licked the boot heel. That was it, that was all she could stand!

Catwoman pulled the Amazon out of the way. She looked down at Batgirl. What a beautiful body. She leaned down and began sucking on her breast.

"MMMMMMMMMM," Batgirl moaned. Her eyes were cloudy with lust. Catwoman traced her claws up and down Batgirl's stomach, all the while kissing and sucking her breast. The nipple was rock hard.

Suddenly, Catwoman felt hands on her back. Wonder Woman. The hands came down, touching her butt. Catwoman shook in pleasure. The Amazon knew what she liked. Pulling up, Catwoman began kissing Batgirl's face. All fight had left the crime fighter. She didn't remember where she was, or why she had come here in the first place. She opened her mouth and kissed Catwoman back.

Meanwhile, Wonder Woman's hand was rubbing Catwoman between her legs, pushing the black spandex softly into her pussy. "AAAAAAHHHH..." Catwoman then slid down Batgirl's sweaty, wanton body and put her face in the thick, black pubic hair of the crime fighter. So, she thought. Not a natural red head.

Catwoman cleared her head, and stood up. Wonder Woman stood back, giving her mistress room. Putting the lasso of truth on Batgirl again, she asked, "Who are you, really?"

Eyes closed, breathing shallow, she said, "Barbara Gordon."

Catwoman was floored! "What? That frumpy, shapeless librarian?"

"Yes..."

"Well, who knew what a WONDERFUL body she was hiding. I had NO idea Miss Gordon was built like this." Her eyes drank in the breasts, shapely hips, and strong legs of the heroine. "Now, who is Batman?"

Batgirl frowned. "I don't know..."

Catwoman shrugged. "Oh, well." She suddenly moved and was between Batgirl's legs in a heartbeat. Her mouth found Batgirl's clit and began kissing it.

"OHHHMMYYYGODD!" Batgirl shook again as an orgasm shot through her.

Wonder Woman was on her back, on the floor. She slid up between Catwoman's legs, and began kissing her pussy lips through the spandex. As Catwoman came herself, she struck harder at Batgirl, hearing her moan again.

'Now,' thought Catwoman, 'comes the real test.' Time to UNTIE her, and see what she does...

Batgirl felt her hands and feet being untied, but did not make a move to get up.

Catwoman tried to eat the crimefighter out, but Wonder Woman was making that very hard.

The Amazon had now tore open Catwoman's black catsuit at the crotch, and was sliding two fingers in and out. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Catwoman moaned, as she stood up and look at the topless Wonder Woman. Turning her back on Batgirl, she picked up the rag on the floor and tossed it to her. "Play by yourself."

Wonder Woman grabbed the rag out of the air, and pulled it to her face. She slid her other hand under her blue shorts, and began masturbating as she breathed in the fumes. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH..."

Catwoman felt two hands on her. Batgirl pulled her down on the bed, spinning her in the air as she did so. Catwoman found her face aimed at Batgirl's crotch. "What...? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" she screamed as Batgirl kissed her pussy lips. Catwoman sank her head between the crime fighter's legs. 'Two can play this game,' she thought. Batgirl found Catwoman's clit in a flash, and began sucking on it, while her hands found Catwoman's plump ass, and began rubbing it. Catwoman moaned as she, too, found the clit.

They came as one. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Catwoman found herself on the floor. Wonder Woman had pulled her off. "She's MINE!" the Amazon said. She Looked at Batgirl and smiled, as she slid her hand up between her legs. "Ever get a fist fuck?"

Batgirl's eyes went wide in fear, then rolled over white in bliss, as Wonder Woman slammed her fist into the heroine. In and out she slid it. "MMMMMMMMM!" Batgirl moaned.

Catwoman had stood up. "Stop!!!"

Wonder Woman looked at her, not pleased. "No. You do not own me."

"That's where you're wrong, Wondie. I BROKE you. You need the fumes. You want the fumes. I have video of you doing things that would ruin you. And besides, you have no free will." She picked up the discarded rag. Wonder Woman's glare faltered. She looked hungrily at the rag...

Suddenly a Bat-rope flew through the air, wrapping itself around Catwoman. Batgirl pushed Wonder Woman aside. "It's OVER, Catwoman. You have fun going 'down'? Well, now you're going 'up' the river!"

Catwoman shook her head. "I think NOT, MISS GORDON!"

Batgirl held up a can of Bat-spray. A mist soon hit Catwoman in the face. "Now, Catwoman... you will FORGET all that has happened in the last year. When you awaken in the hands of the Gotham Police, you will remember nothing."

Catwoman stood there... her mind was slowly wiping itself clean.

Batgirl pulled a spare costume out of her belt. In a few minutes, she was fully clothed again. Catwoman had guessed wrong. A night of sex - GREAT sex - would not break her, stop her from wanting to fight crime, protect the people. But the sex WAS great. It was sad to see it end.

It was over... almost...

Two months later.

Batman looked across the Justice League table at Superman. "Well, I for one cannot say I'm sad to see her gone." His dislike and lack of trust of her was well known.

Superman looked at the masked manhunter in anger. "Wonder Woman has helped this team many times, saved YOUR life as well as countless others. Now she's missing. BEEN missing for almost six months. And you are glad..."

The debate went on.

Back in Gotham City, Batgirl was walking into her bedroom.

It had been easy. So easy. Wonder Woman had already been missing. The nation had grown used to the fact that she was 'gone'. So it was a simple matter of sneaking her back to her apartment. Let the JLA look for her. They can have their fun, while she had HERS.

"Ready? she asked, as she held up the rag. Wonder Woman, in full uniform, smiled. "Yes, mistress. I am ready." She reached behind her lower back, and unzipped her blue shorts. They slid down her pantyhosed legs, fell at the heels of her red boots.

Batgirl had a sharp intake of breath. Her eyes fell on Wonder Woman's crotch. The Amazon did not wear panties underneath the hose, and she did not EVER shave her bush. The mound pushed at the hose, and hairs stuck out of the nylon. "Oh my!" The sight made Batgirl wet every time.

Batgirl rushed across the room. She put the rag over Wonder Woman's face and slid her hand inside the pantyhose, feeling that wonderful pubic hair. Wonder Woman came as the fumes and Batgirl's fingers overtook her. "OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!"

Then The Amazon threw Batgirl on the bed. She ripped the costume off, and soon Batgirl was nude, save her mask, boots, gloves, cape and belt. She looked up at Wonder Woman. "What's your favorite number?"

"69," Wonder Woman answered.

Batgirl smiled. She pulled the pantyhose down to Wonder Woman's knees. The Amazon sat on top of the crime fighter, and soon was between her legs. Batgirl moaned, as she reached up with her mouth and found the Amazon's sweetness. Bliss...

Thank you, Catwoman... thank you, she thought, as she hit orgasm...

The end.
Last edited by Disciple 8 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

First posted online Fri Nov 22, 2002. :)
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Great story- thanks for posting it here!