Silver-Blue meet Bone Smasher

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Silver
Neophyte
Neophyte

Bone Smasher

Silver-Blue arrived in the harbour. The sun rises. Damn! I soon start working, she said. She use her motorcycle communication system and call her enterprise and tell her secretary today she not go to work she is ill. After the call she find the warehouse 28.
She hide her motorcycle and park it. She jump on the containers and find a opened window, and she slowly sneak in the warehouse. She is cautious she feel the drug effects on herself, but the effects are weakening. She looking for the kidnappers and the reporter. She suddenly sees the two masked kidnapper and the reporter woman. She stealthily closer and she see a big muscular man in a long black leather coat. Silver-Blue hiding behind few wood box. She look at the big man.
He is about 6,8 ft tall and 286 pounds. He wear his long black leather coat and kidnapper mask, and black leather gloves, dark pants and black military boots.
Silver thinking, He is so huge. She saw the Tv studio staff member mr Greg place a bag on the ground and step back.
-Now here the money, and I want Ms Bones now. He said.
The huge man stepped to the bag and opened it. He look at the money.
-Great! Let ms Bones now! The mystery man said this strange mechanical voice, and commanded the kidnappers.
The two kidnappers released ms Bones, and when she reached the mr Greg the huge man pulled his pistol and the two kidnapper pointed his guns on the reporter and mr Greg.
-What the???!!! We have a deal!!! Ms Bones yelled.
-Yes ms Bones, but I need the money, but I don’t need a eyewitnesses. The mystery man raise his gun and aimed to ms Bones head.
-What?? No no noo!!! We have a deal I get Silver-Blue now!!! Ms bones said in angry tone.
The huge man look his watch.
-I think she was dead a few minutes ago! He said with evil smile.
-You’re wrong big guy! Silver-Blue said confidently throw a little flash bomb between the kidnappers and the reporter woman and mr Greg. She attack the kidnappers and the huge man. She kick out the guns the kidnappers hand and kick the huge man head. He fall back, and drop his gun. She ran to ms Bones and mr Greg. Leave the building now and run! She said in haste. Ms Bones try grab Silver-Blue mask but mr Greg grab ms Bones hand and they start leaving the warehouse quickly.
-So you are Silver-Blue?! The huge man said this with his mechanic voice.
Yes! I’m Silver-Blue! Vanessa answer confidently and get in fighting position.
-Great! But I didn’t want to see you now! Said the huge men in angry tone.
-I thought, you want to kill me, but your henchman failed! Answered Silver-Blue confidently.
-Yes he’s failed. I hope you know nothing personal, just you make my things difficult.
- However, now I'm going to get you, and the police will arrest you.
-Hmmm nice plan! But I find few mistake. First, you do not know what I'm capable, and second the cops want arrest you. The huge men answered mockingly.
-You just only a kidnapper and I always escapes before the cops. Silver-Blue answer confidently and she see the two kidnapper stand up and trying to go behind her back.
-Now you wrong little overconfident heroine! Guys get her! The huge man said.
The two kidnapper attack Silver-Blue but she avoid and knock out the two kidnapper easily.
-You are pathetic! Silver-Blue said in angry tone and look at the huge man.
-Nice moves! But I remeber you are faster! Maybe ms Bones drug effect on you? The huge man said mockingly with evil smile.
- You remember? We met before? Silver ask him suprise. He’s watching me?! She think.
-Yes Silver! I watching you ever since you appear in this city! I collected many information about you! I know you how to fight and I know your weaknesses! He answer confidently and get in fighting position.
-Really??!! I think you just bluffing! She answered, and try appear confidently, but she bit worried.
-No! I defeat you easily Silver!
-You underestimate me! Big black boy! What’s your name? I call you three B? She answered mockingly.
-You call me the Bone Smasher! Remember this name Silver slut! I now defeat you and this city remember my name because, I smash and defeat this city's fucking heroine! When the police arrive here they just find your smashed and defeated body without your fucking mask! I I will take your mask with me as a trophy! He Shouted in angry tone and he raise his huge fists.
-I'm not afraid of you Bone Smasher! You're too confident! Silver said this, and she attack Bone Smasher .
She hit towards Bone Smasher's head, but he parry Silver-Blue blow and beat hard the heroine chest.
-Ahhhwww!!!! Silver yelled and fall back. She start coughing, and she feel the pain in her chest.
-Suprise! I hope you know more than this! Bone Smasher said mockingly.
-Silver stand up, and touch her sore chest. What the hell are you?! She ask him in angry tone.
-I’m your Doom Silver-Blue! I’m a perfect killer machine! Bone Smasher said with evil laught.
-I will stop you! The heroine shouted and run towards Bone Smasher and attack him.
Silver-Blue run towards Bone Smasher and suddenly jump above him. Bone Smasher turn back and the heroine kick his chin hard. The huge man flew back few meters and fall his back.
-Are you hurt?! Silver asked him mockingly, she but feeling the pain in her chest.
-Damn! Nice trick! New moves?! He asked the heroine angry and get on his feet.
-Yes! I improvised! She answered and attack Bone Smasher again.
She hit him few times, but Bone Smasher avoid and kicked the heroine. She managed parry and jump back. Silver run towards Bone Smasher and try jump above him again.
-Not tricked me again! Bone Smasher said, and grab Silver-Blue leg in the air and he throw the heroine of the boxes hard.
-Ahhwww!!!! Silver-Blue yelled when she slammed between the boxes.
Some box crashed. Silver try standing up, but she little dizzy and wounded.
-Are you ok Silver-Blue?! Bone Smasher asked her ironically, and start move towards the heroine.
-You are so funny guy! She said furiously, and stand up. I must need a little time. I healed and find his weakness. She thinking, and see Bone Smasher approaching.
-I think you not so confident now?! He asked silver and try grab her.
-You are too overconfident! She answered, avoid his huge hands and jump back.
She reach her belt and grab a little flash bomb. She throw it front of his face. The flash bomb explode front of Bone Smasher face. He started backwarding. She run and jump, but suddenly Bone Smasher grab her neck and hold her in the air.
-Gotcha!! He said started squeezing heroine neck his left arm and push her to the wall.
-Whatghhh??!!! H-ho- how-ow you capable this??! She asked him choking.
-I know you try blinding me. I close my eyes before your flash grenade exploded!
-Aaarrggghh!!! N-Noooo!!! She moaned and try break out his squeez. He strangle me! I must break out! She hit Bone Smasher arm despairingly and try pulling his strong fingers from her neck.
-Not a chance Silver-Blue! Give it up, and I maybe I'll leave you to live! I see the fear in your beautifull brown eyes! He said confidently and squeeze the heroine neck harder.
-I-i ne-nev-never Gi-give up! She moaned. Silver feel she start become dizzy. She kick Bone Smasher chest , but he not release her neck.
-So you want more??!!! He asked her angry and start hit her ribs with his right hand very hard.
- AAAaiiiieee!!!!! Silver screamed. She feel the huge pain on her left side ribs, and her vision become hazy. She try fight, but the pain and the an oxygen deficiency blocking her attempts. Silver arms fall beside her body.
- Hey Silver! Stay awake! You want more and, I not finished with you! He said mockingly and release the heroine neck.
Silver-Blue fall on her knees, and cough. She take a deep breath but her ribs aching.
- You will p-pa-pay for this! She said weakly and try clear her vision, and try stand up.
- I don’t think so! Answer Bone Smasher and give a huge slap Silver-Blue face.
- The heroine flew several feet sideways, and lie on the ground.
- Ahhwww!!!!! The heroine moaned, her face on the ground. She is really wounded, but collects her remaining strength.
Silver-Blue slowly rising to on her hands and knees. During this one of the Bone Smasher two henchmens walk to her and kicks out the heroine arm. She fall on the ground again with her face. She’s not give up, she start crawling but the henchmen tread on her cape.
- Stop it! Help she on her feet! Bone Smasher command his henchmens.
They grab Silver-blue arms and pull her on her feet.
- Hmmm nice and hot body, and pleasant to touch! Said one of the henchmens and grab Silver-Blue breast.
- Ahhwww get your hands off me!!!! The heroine yelled and try break out.
- Calm down whore! The other henchmen said and hit Silver ribs.
- Ahwwww!!!!!! She scream in agony.
- Let her go, and bring the van now! Commanded Bone Smasher them.
- Yes boss! They released Silver and ran out the warehouse.
- Why doing this to me???!!! The heroine asked Bone Smasher. She get in fighting position. Her ribs and chest are in pain.
- Because I’m enjoying this so much! He answered mockingly and walk towards Silver.
He try hit the heroine, but she avoid the hit, but it was a trick. As Silver dodged the blow he kicked her right thigh with enormous power.
- Aiiieee!!!!!!!! Silver screamed and falled on the ground.
-You are pathetic! You call yourself superheroine? He sarcastically says, and spits on the ground.
- Yes I’m a superheroine! She answer angry, and try to stand up. But she can’t.
-Can I help you defeated heroine? He ask her mockingly.
-No! I-I can stand up! She said and slowly get on her feet, but immediately falls on her knees.
-I help you! He said and grab Silver-Blue hair and began to pull up.
-Ahwww!!!! You bastard!!!! She yelled and get on her feet. She feel the pain in her body. She can’t fight more.
-So you give it up? Bone Smasher raise Silver by her hair, and look in her eyes.
-N-ne-never! She answering in trembling sound and look in his dark eyes. She try appear confidently, but she is really scared.
-You are really stubborn! But it’s not problem! I enjoy the way I'm going to break your bones into pieces one by one! He said this with relish.
-No! You can’t do this to me! I’m Silver-Blue this city’s superheroine! She answered in angry tone.
-I can, and you will see now! She said and grab the heroine waist, and caught her in bearhug.
-Ahhwww stop it!!! She screamed, and try break out, but he hold her tight.
-I just now started! He said mockingly, and he start squeezing her with little mechanical noise.
-AiiiEEEE Nooooo!!!!!!! Silver screamed. She feel the hard pressure on her backbone. Silver try hit Bone Smasher head but she feel her powers fading.
-Ohh yess! Now I can easily break your backbone, but I enjoy your suffering. Bonesmasher whispers this Silver-Blue ears.
-Ahhh Y-You e-evil! She moaned.
Bone Smasher suddenly hear the police car sirens, and the kidnapper van arrive in the warehouse. He squeeze Silver harder and release her. She fall on the ground and cough.
-Give me my gun! Commanded his henchmen.
-Gun? You can’t defeat me with you hands? She ask him mockingly. She trying to gain time. Slowly Silver reach her belt and push the secret button. Her electric motorcycle starting approach the warehouse. She crawl, and try move but her waist legs arms and chest wounded.
The henchmens get in the van and wait the boss.
-Yeah gun! I easily defeated you with my hands, but I want to play it safe! I do not want you to stand in my way again! You know nothing personal, just you make my things difficult.
-Yeah you tell me earlier! She said and try stand up. She can’t. Slowly she touch her digital bracelet and control her bike.
-Now Silver you die! He said raise his gun and pointed Silver-Blue head.
- But I don’t want die! She said and push her digital bracelet. Her motorcycle appear silently behind Bone Smasher and the motorcycle stunt gun pointed Bone Smasher back.
- I do not care what you want or do not want to! He said and started pulling the trigger.
- You like the big guns, what do you think this? Silver said confidently and show behind Bone Smasher.
- You want trick me again! But it will not work! he said confidently.
- Really?! I hope you like the high voltage! She said him with smile and push her digital bracelet again.
- What? He hear something sound behind him. She start turn back.
When he turn back the motorcycle front stunt gun shoot a electric sphere and hit his left shoulder with full power.
- Ahwww!!! He yelled and flew several feet and fell on the ground.
Silver see he drop his gun and try stand up, but can’t.
- You will pay for this Silver bitch!!! I shouted, but can’t stand up.
- Are you hurt? She ask him mockingly and try stand up.
- Boys come help me!! He shouted. The two henchmen run to him and help him on his feet.
- So you are a half robot!!! Silver said, when she see Bone Smasher mechanical arm through his ripped coat.
- I said I’m a perfect killing Machine! He said in angry tone and the henchmens help him in the van.
- I think you just are not perfect! She said mockingly.
The van engine started and the van start moving when the back door opened and Bone Smasher hold a pistol in his hand a shot towards the heroine.
- Damn!!! Vanessa suprised, and use her remain strenght get on her feet and she make a side rolls behind some boxes. After this Silver-blue fall on her knees. She feel the pains in her wounded body.
The van leave the warehouse and leave the harbour before the police arrive to the warehouse. the police began to surround the warehouse 28.
- Shit the police surrounded this place. I must disappear! She said herself. She stand up and start move towards her motorcycle, but she fall. Ahhwww! She get on her feet again and stumble to her motorcycle.
This time Detective Bob and Detective Francis arrive the scene.
- Close this area!!!! Nobody leave this area, while I not letting !!! Detective Bob shouted in the radio.
- Yes sir the cops answered.
- Where is the special squad???!!! Bob asked francis in angry tone.
- They arrive in a few minutes. Francis answered quietly.
- Freeloaders! They should come first! Bob frantic.
During this the kidnappers van moving to the suburbs.
- Boss are you ok? One of the kidnappers asked Bone Smasher.
- This is just scratching. He said.
- Great, because we want the money now.
- What?! Bone Smasher ask them angry.
- You recieved the money so give me our part.
- Yeah! ok. Just stop here.
- Ok boss.
Suddenly two shots sounded and the van start moving again. The van arrive the chemical factory and break out the factory gate. The van stopped and a huge man pull two big sack. Throw the sack in the huge acid container. Bone Smasher walk back the van and leave the factory.
- Amateurs. He said himself and drove the van away.
The special squad arrive to the warehouse 28.
- You late again!!! Bob shouted.
- Sorry sir! The squad leader said.
- The notifier said Silver-Blue and three armed men in the building.
- The kidnappers sir?
- Yes, but that's not the point! If you want kill them do it, but I want this Silver costumed girl alive! You understand? Bob said.
- Yes sir! He answered and go back to his team.
- Vanessa feel her belt start healing her but not enough fast. She call the professor with her bracelet.
- Yes Silver?! The professor answered.
- I need your help. I wounded and can’t use my motorcycle.The police surrounding the building. I must escape! She said little frightened tone.
- Calm down Vanessa! You must concentrate. How do you feel yourself??
- As who crashed a tank. She answered and start calm down.
- Your injuries serious? he ask her anxiously.
- Yeah enough! I feel the belt healing me just not enough fast.
- I see, we think of something.
- Ok!
During this the special squad reach the building cautious.

To be continued....
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Nice to see Silver-Blue back in action and being so wonderfully over-confident.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I haven't read this yet but I would suggest you use quotation marks around the dialogue so
"Oh yes" she said
rather than
-oh yes she said

And for the 'thought' bits where she is thinking to herself I use italics and/or single quotes
So -
'This looks like a job for Supergirl!' thought Kara

(Use the advanced/full 'post a reply' option -FULL EDITOR / PREVIEW and then the little 'i' in a box above the text box, then type the bit to be in italics in between the two italic brackets that appear, If you are not sure play around as you do it and hit the 'PREVIEW' POST option alongside 'SUBMIT'

I know it can be a pain (especially when English might not be your first language) but punctuation is important - its the difference between-
Helping your Uncle Jack off his horse
AND
helping your uncle jack off his horse ;)

If you want to ask me anything or need any help or advice just post here or send me a pm. (That goes for anyone reading this also)
I'm here to help.
Good luck with the rest of the story and once I have read it I'll add a comment.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Silver
Neophyte
Neophyte

Francis and Bob stand in the harbour opposite to the warehouse. The technician member of the special squad, report detective Bob.
Sir I remark output and input signals from the warehouse!
What?! You jamming Now!!! Bob command it in heat.

Durring in the warehouse:
-Professor! The police surround the building we must find a other exit way. Silver said little frightened.
-Don't worry Va- oh sorry Silver! I find the harbour blue prints.
-Hurry professor they up to something!
-Oh yes!!! I find it!You...... bzzttttzzz!!!! He said when suddenly the connection is failed.
-Professor professor!!! Silver try connect with the professor but when she see her digital bracelet noticed something jamming the connection.
-,, Great! I was alone! „ She said in herself.

Outside:

The special squad five members reach the warehouse front entrance. The squad leader give signal the other 4 member. They check the guns and grabs flash grenades. Suddenly they throw into the warehouse flash grenades, and start rush into the building. The grenades totally suprised Silver. She was, blinded but managed hide some boxes before the squad arrive in the building.
-Ahhww!!! I'm in a big trouble! She said herself silently and rubbing her eyes. Her eyesight slowly return. The squad member slowly walk in the building in cover. They noticed Bone-Smasher gun and Silver motorcycle on the middle of the warehouse. One of them slowly walk towards the motorcycle.
-Sir it's clear! He said for the leader.
The leader nod and they walking towards the warehouse other side.
-,,I must find a better hiding place!” Silver thinking and slowly touch her belt and put a small bomb on her belt. Before the special squad find her she throw the bomb to the ceiling enough distance away from the squad members and herself. The bomb exploded and the building treambled. Break down girders and massive dust covered the warehouse inside.
Silver jump up and start run towards a stairs. The squad members get scared, and start shooting each way. Silver run if she can. She can reached the stairs when she feel a sharp sting on her right tight but she don't stop and reached the top floor. She suddenly feel her legs start nunbing. She look her left tight and noticed a little dart on her tight. She remove it, and throw to the corridor floor.
-,,Great! They drugged me! Shit!” She said and fall on her knees. She sheak her head. ,,I most to go further!” She said herself, and try to encourage herself.
-Hold your fire!!!! The leader shouted they stop the shootings. Everybody ok? He ask it. Every squad member nod.
They start walking towards and check everything in the warehouse.
Silver reach a window and look out. She sight the van with big antenna. She managed stand up.
-Hmmm maybe it's jamming my communicator! She thought. She look around and fing a little gas tank on the corridor. She hear the squad reach the first floort.
- ,,I must hurry!” She thinked and placed the gas tank towards the van. She feel herself relly dizzy, but she gather her remain strenght and grab a metal pipe and hit the gas tank valve. The gas tank with loud sound leave the warehouse and bang the surveillance van roof and break down the antenna. The special squad hear the noise. Suddenly outsite the police officers start panic. Few officer start shooting. The special squad come to a halt.
-She's out she's out!! few officer shouted.
- What the hell is going on??!! Detective Bob shouted when he sees the panic.
-What's the order?! The squad leader ask Bob.
-Stay in place! Bob answer and run to the surveillance van. But he's fat and reach the van slowly.
-Professor do you hear me?! Silver use her communicator on her bracelet.
-Yes Silver I hearing you! The professor answer.
-Your voice missing. Silver said with a little smile.
-I know Silver, but now hiding good. I use your motorcycle radio control system, and lure out the police of the harbour! He said confidently.
-Now I use your advice. Silver said, and she find a big ventilator on the wall. She passes between the sheets, and find a narrow flight.
Suddenly Silver motorcycle lights turn on and race out the building.
- She's start escaping! The officers shouted in the radio. Bob turn back and see the motorcycle leave the harbour with huge speed.
- Everybody get her!!! He shouted the command fury. The special squad hurry leave the buildig get in a helicopter and cars and start chasing the motorcycle. Bob reach the other helicopter Francis run to Bob.
-I'm ready, we can go after her! Said Francis.
-No! You stay here and secure the crime scene! Answer Bob sarcastic, condescending tone.
-What?! Why?! I'm your partner! Francis asked Bob suprised.
-Because this is my order! You get four officer and secure this place!
-Yes sir! Francis answer in angry tone.
-Great! When I come back I don't want soo press staff near this place. Bob said and pointed the warehouse.
-Yes sir! Francis answer.
-You and this four officer stay here, everyone else follow me! Bob shouted.
Detective Francis just stand and look at the helicopter, that fly away and the officers leave the harbour. He turn towards the four officer.
-Now guys use a police line and closed the area. Nobody come in the scene apart from me!
-Yes sir! They answered and start closed around the building.
Detective Francis walk to Bob car. He opened the trunk and get a little bottle water, latex gloves and few plastic bag. He pull the gloves and walk towards the building.
-Professor I hear they leave the harbour. Silver said and leave the hiding place. She is very dizzy.
-You be carefull. Few officer stayed and secure the building. How are you?
-Oh great! My injuries heal, but they drugged me a dart.
-What?! How you feel yourself.
-Uhhmmm weak and dizzy.
-You must reach the ground floor, and you find te way to the sewer.
-The sewer?! It's disgusting! Other idea?
-Sorry. I have no idea. Just this. Answer the professor calmy.
-Great! I re-reach huury. Silver said but hell fall on the ground.
-Silver you ok?!
-Uhhmm maybe. I feel this drug start drain my powers.
-You must resist the effect! If you faint they find you!
- I kno-I-know! I try! Silver answer little weakly, but she stand up and walk towards the stairs.

Detective Francis reach the entrance and walk in. He look around. He sees some dart in the wall in the celling in the columns.
-Yes the hawk-eyes special squad. He said mockingly himself.
He walk to Bone-Smasher pistol.
-Nice! Desert Eagle 50. I think it's the kidnapper own. Francis said and look around. Suddenly he hear a noise towards the stairs.
-Just few floor and I reach the ground floor. Said Silver, and suddenly she hear a sound from the ground floor.
-Hello! Anybody here?! Francis shouted.
-Shit! Somebody in the building professor!
-It's problem! Hide Silver! Answer the professor.
-Ok professor. She said and turn back, as she turn back she jog a bar.
The bar fall down the stairs with big sound.
- It's LAPD!!! Come down with raised hands! Detective Francis shouted. No answer. He grab his pistol and walk towards the stairs.

To be continued....
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Would I love to this heroine lose it all? Let the Bone Crusher do what he does best!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I'm enjoying the pacing of this story very much. Nice work. Looking forward to more.

Silver
Neophyte
Neophyte

Association or revelation

Francis slowly walk towards the stairs. He hold his gun in his hand and very cautious . Walk on the stairs and stop the first floor. He sees a dart on the corridor floor. Grab the dart and place is a little plastic bag.
„Hmmm! Maybe it's hit the target.” Said himself and walk the corridor.
Check each room on the first floor when he heard a quiet thump sound. He check his pistol and walk towards the sound. He find a office a half opened door. He look in and see a silver cape on the ground.
„Maybe it's trap, but I must check it!” He think it. Check again his pistol and suddenly kick the door and enter the room.
- LAPD!!! Surrender now! He said when he step in the office room.
He find the heroine on the floor. She just lie, no reaction. He slowly touch the heroine shoulder and push it. No reaction. Hurry he check her pulse and breathing.
- Hmmm. The princess live just sleeping. You are under arrest Silver-Blue! I think the sedative dart strong enough even you. Francis says this the unconscious heroine. He turned the heroine and see many injuries on the heroine. I think somebody beat you hard Silver. Now finally I arrest you. He said. He find a chair in the room. Place the heroine on the chair and fix Silver wrist back to the chair. When he placed the heoine on the chair he touched her costume.
„Its strange material, seems strong but pleasant to the touch, and light. I think it's not cheap.” He said this himself.
- Detective everything ok? One of the officers ask the Detective on radio.
- Yes it's everything ok. Outside?
- It's ok we hold far the journalists and reporters.
- Great work! Continue!
- Roger that sir! The officer answer.
Ten minutes later the handcuffed heroine start moving. Silver waking up. Slowly opening her eyes.
Her sight really hazy. She try moving and touch her aching head, but can't. She feel her hands fixed to the chair behind her back. Slowly turn back and she sees the handcuffs around her wrists.
- It's fantastic! Just what it needed! She said in angry tone and pull the handcuffs and try to tear it, but she can't she too weak to break tout.
She check her costume and she sees her costume is full ,ad wear her belt.
- Good morning princess! Said detective Francis with smile, only few steps distance from the heroine.
- Congratulations Detective! You successfully captured me! Silver answer defiant and pull the handcuffs again but vainly. She's to weak now.
- Thank you, but this is not my merit. The merit of the Special Unit and the sedative darts.
- What a modesty!!! She answer in sarcastic tone.
- This one of the best features. The Detective jokingly answered.
- How long I was unconscious?!
- About ten minutes.
- Great! I see you have also made use of the situation. She answer in angry tone, look back and look at the hancuffs and pull it but the hold her wrists tight.
- Just in case. He answer calmy.
- You're mistaken if he thinks that these handcuffs can hold me. She answer in defiant tone.
- So far, it seems to me to perfor, this task. He answer with a little smile.
- Yes! So far! I think Detective Bob soon arrive.! She said and pull the handcuffs , but vainly.
- I to tell you the truth, has not yet. He's looking for you around the Vincent Thomas bridge with boats and divers.
- He think, I fall in the Main Channel??? She ask the Detective suprised.
- Well, they sees you motorcycle disappear on the bridge. So, I think yes. He answered calmy.
- So, you handcuffed me ten minutes ago and you not informed you Chief??!! Silvers asked suprised and start jerking the handcuffs, but she can't break out.
- Yeah! It was not official yet your arrest.
- So nobody know how I'm here and I fixed to this chair?
- That's correct. Just you and me. The detective answer in calmy tone.
-What do you planning with me?! Silver asks, worried.
- First, you are under arrest! You have the right to listen. Whatever you say can be used against you in court! He says in cold and measured voice.
Silver start jerking the handcuffs again, she try break out, but she cant.
- I understood! Silver answer disappointedly.
- Magnificent! The resistance is useless. Maybe now I will get a normal cases, and Bob get a new partner.
- Then it was worth it to arrest a helper of the city dwellers, congratulations! Says Silver angrily and overwhelmingly.
- You think this is what I want?! I happy for this? I just try find the The few good things between the many bad. He reply in little anger. Silver suprised.
- Why not happy for this? Finally you caught the masked outlaw Silver-Blue! You will be famous and successful detective. She answer him provocatively while She look deeply in the detective cold blue eyes with her beautiful brown eyes.
- Oh! The reputation, of course! I almost forgot. Now we will see who's hiding behind this silver mask! He said and step to Silver, touch her face and slowly touch her mask.
- Nooo!! Don't do it!! Silver screamed while she pulling the handcuff, but vainly. She use with her all strenght, but her powers didn't return and the injuries hinder her.
- Relax Silver. The detective said and release her mask.
- Why you do this? You can removed my mask when I was unconscious, but you didn't. Why? She ask him with wide eyes.
- This is a good question. Maybe I did not want. Maybe I hope you break out and escaping, but you're still here.
- This day is not my day. I'm not in my best shape. She answer and trying appear calmy.
- I understand. I see somebody beated you hard. I little incredible to me that three kidnapper beat a heroine, who defeat many criminals and sailors whos do everything for the captain. I almost forgot! You almost sent in to jail Bucky, the mayor ms Law only child. Francis reply with a little smile.
- Who beated me hard, not average criminal. One of them a half robot monster. Silver said and start coughing.
- He beat you so hard? Francis asked her and pulled out a water bottle from his pocket, and give some sip for Silver.
- Ughm! Yes, I did not expect him to be so strong and fast. Above all, he is cruel.
- The superheroine meet a supervillain. Interesting.
- Yeah. You said superheroine? Silver asked suprised.
- Tell me more what's happening.
- I underastime my enemies. I underastimate Captain Henry, underastimate Bonesmasher and underastimate you.
- I'm your enemy? He asked little suprised.
- Until now you've been working on it to catch me. Now I siting front of you. Your handcuffs around my wrist. Captain Henry use chain on me, you use a handcuffs on me. Silver replied, and look in Francis eyes deeply. Francis look Silver eyes, than shake his head and turn his head.
- I hope I don't go in the jail, like a captain. He answer with a drawn smile.
- It's up to you. I see you are monitoring my activities.
- Yes, like many others in the city. I need to know all about you, this is my job.
- Everything? Silver ask challengingly.
- Oh just, everything about your vigilante activities. He answered a little blushed.
- Of course just my activities. Said silver, she try to save time that her powers return and she will can escape.
- I know ms or mrs, you just try saving time.
- Ms! You read my mind, or see through me?
- I can't see through your mask. You know I'm a detective, I I quickly recognize people.
- Really?! It was impressive. For example, how far is it known to me?
- I've learned a lot about you since we talked.
- Woa! Really?! Truth serum in the bottle?
- Don't worry it just water. I know, you never give up. Determined and confident. You also trying to think cool in the most dangerous situations
- It's all good attribution. How nice!
- I'm not finished yet. Often overwhelming and rarely accepting help and advice, and just trying thinking with cool head in the dangerous situations. But that does not always succeed.
- Hmmm! Maybe that's right, maybe not. She responds somewhat offended.
- Tell me why you doing this? Why not live a carefree life? You probably could afford it. Only the gadgets will go to a small fortune. That is why I assume you are rich. Your costume makes your shape visible, which is almost perfect.
Almost?!
- Your eyes beautiful, and I don't think so this mask It would cover a not beautiful face. So why you risk your life and your physical integrity, instead of having fun and enjoying your life?!
- You little confused me. I do not really understand you!She said suprised and look at the detective with wide eyes.
- This was not the question.
- So you want answers, ok! I thinking. Yeah I got it! Because I'm not pleased with the work of police, detectives, prosecutors and judges. All corrupt and blackmailed. She says passionately.
- Respect the exceptions.
- It's bullshit. Show me, show me only one! She said defiantly.
- It's up against you! He reply her confidently.
- Maybe I offended you, but why should I believe it?
- It's your problem ms. I I don't want to convince you.
- So why are we here? Why not called the police chief or detective Bob?!
- I try figure out what kind of personality are you. I know you can't trust me, but I want the city and its inhabitants good. So I became a cop, then a detective. I know I can't do enough for the city alone. He said honestly.
- Suppose I believe you. They're the same for goals, but our methods are different. She said confidently.
- Yes. It's correct.
- So now we are here and talk, because you doesn't want to hand me over to corrupt people.
- Exactly! I just do not know where the line is. I don't want a crazy lust for super-abilities on the street to rant about.
- Are you worried about the citizens?
- Yes, and myself! I release you and you will crosses a line and kills. That's my responsibility.
- What do you offer? What you wants to know?
- I know you fight to the ends. When you start criminals crushing and killing if you are not satisfied with the work of the judge?!
- I hope these things will never happen. She answer and during the answer pull a little wire from her glove and start lockpick the handcuffs.
- You convinced me. I recommend conciliation.
- I listening you. She said.
- We did not meet you today. You were not here after the chase, but sometimes we exchange information and help each other's work.
- Hmmm! It sounds tempting! Apart from being able to go now, later this is what's good for me?
- Let's say I spend more energy on other cases, so I'm busy with Bob.
- Sounds good, but do not hide it from being a private detective in delicate cases where you would rather stay in the background.
- Of course I did not think about that. We could work as partners.
- Partners? Are you kiding? I work alone!
- Sure! Your motorcycle thought and fooled the police far away from you.
- It's a really special motorcycle.
- I think so! So what you say? Deal?
- One case. If we can't kill each other, then we will discuss it again.
- Hmm. It's a deal. He said and go to Silver to remove the handcuffs. At this time Silver stand up and placed the opened handcuffs in Francis hand.
- I think you want remove this. She said with smile.
- Ye yess! When you removet it?! The detective ask her suprised.
- For a while. She answer him with wide smile and look in his eyes.
- Why, why did not you run away? He ask her totally suprised and look in Silver eyes.
- I'm interested in what you wanted to say, and I feel I trusting you.
- Trust is mutual. Then we shakes hands. One case and we help each other.. He said and hold his right hand towards Silver. Silver look at him and they shaking hands.
- Partners for one case!
- Yes! This time Francis phone start ringing.
- Yes?! This is sad.Roger that. Everything is ok here. We secured the scene. I understand. He said and finish the call.
- Detective Bob? She ask.
- Yeah! Silver-Blue and her motorcycle dissapeared. He said smiling.
- Again?! She ask little mockingly.
- Yeah again. Now you must go. Soon Bob arrived here, and police will here everywhere.
- Thank you partner! Silver said and step close Francis, come close to his face. Her lips approaching Francis's lips, but before the lips would meet, she pull the water bottle out from Francis pocket and step back.
- What are you doing?! He asked suprised and little blushed.
- Just in case! She said with smile and start walk towards the stairs.
- Tomorrow midnight we can speak in the old junkyard.
- Okay! Silver said and she drop a kiss for the detective before she dissapeared in the building.
- I hope I made a good decision. Francis said himself. Silver reach the tunnel under the building and use her communicator.
- Professor!? You hearing me?!
- Yes! I hear you Silver. Everything is ok? I worried.
- I got out, and I'm in the tunnel. somehow I should get to my hideout.
- Don't worry, your motorcycle on your way.
- What?! I heard my bike fall in the water.
- It's just a trick with the invisibility system and the guns, but wait a minute how you heard this?
- Maybe a ally.
- Ally? Where, how?! He asked suprised.
- It's a long story pofessor., but I will be tell you.
- Okay! You will be very carefully!
- Roger That! I will try.
- Great! Your motorcycle is arrived! Silver look at side and sees her motorcycle appeared and parked beside her, silently. She get on her motorcycle and race her hideout. During this Bob arrived the warehouse 28.
- Francis, reports! Bob said in angry tone.
- I have a report the building is empty nobody in the building. I think there was a good fight in there, I mean the special squad members not a very good aimers. Darts everywhere, on the columns, on the doors, on the ceiling and on the ground.
- These idiots! These pancakes, because of them this bitch was escaped ! But soon I will be arrest her! Bob said this in anger.
- If you say Bob. Francis reply.
- I think the chief and mrs Law wait for us to get rid of us. Maybe we get a new cases.
- Do not worry, we survive it. Francis reply with little smile.
- I like this attitude! Get in the car, you drive. Bob said with smile and they go to the Police Station in downtown.

The end
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

You did a terrific job with this ending, capturing the frustration of Silver at first and then the cautious buildup of trust between Francis and her. Thanks for finishing it with style and excellent dialogue. I hope you will write more stories showing off Silver-Blue.