Diana Prince in 'The Knight Before Christmas' (Rated 'M' for Mature)

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

This story is a tribute to the talented and lovely Lady Diana. After we saw her dressed in the outfit below (don't know what vid these three pics came from) my homegirl and I just had to write a story about it...and because it's close to the holidays, we decided to let the wonderful Diana Prince have a little fun. Enjoy!
Lady Diana as Mrs. Claus_02.04_[2015.11.22_18.14.21].jpg
Lady Diana as Mrs. Claus_02.04_[2015.11.22_18.14.21].jpg (35.3 KiB) Viewed 4122 times
Lady Diana as Mrs. Claus_02.08_[2015.11.22_18.14.44].jpg
Lady Diana as Mrs. Claus_02.08_[2015.11.22_18.14.44].jpg (34.1 KiB) Viewed 4122 times
Lady Diana as Mrs. Claus_02.26_[2015.11.22_18.17.12].jpg
Lady Diana as Mrs. Claus_02.26_[2015.11.22_18.17.12].jpg (35.34 KiB) Viewed 4122 times
Lady Diana as Mrs. Claus
Miss Carter as Diana Prince

It was late night Christmas Eve and Diana Prince was sitting about on her couch reading a Vogue magazine, disappointed that her fellow superheroines had forgotten to take her on a trip with them to Vermont for a superheroine photo shoot and to go skiing over the holidays. As she sits on the couch grumbling to herself there’s a flash of bright light that fills the place and standing in the middle of the room is a lovely raven-haired woman dressed in a very erotic holiday outfit with earmuffs, glasses, fire-engine red lipstick and holding some sort of I-pad. Diana drops her magazine and stares open-mouthed at the beauty that’s in her room.

Diana (astounded): What the…?

Mrs. Claus (breathy, seductive voice): Why hello there my sweet Princess Diana.

Diana (looks her up and down): How do you know my name? And how in the world…

Diana inspects the front door and then the windows, neither showing any signs of forced entry.

Mrs. Claus (playfully): I know what you’re thinking: Doors are still locked, no windows were smashed (playfully widens her eyes at Diana) ‘How did this woman get in here’?

Diana: Lady…who in Tartarus are you? And what are you doing in my room? I didn’t invite you in here.

Mrs. Claus (pouting): Now my dear, that’s no way to talk to your holiday angel. I can’t believe you don’t recognize me.

Diana states that she’s never seen this woman before and Mrs. Claus sweetly replies ‘Why I’m Mrs. Claus of course’.

Diana: Mrs. Claus? As in the wife of Santa Claus? (looks her up and down with amazement) Aren’t you a little…young for that old man?

Mrs. Claus (giggling): You have no idea how often I get that. But don’t let my youthful beauty deceive you my dear, I’m actually 500 years old.

Diana (reaches out and touches one of her cheek bones): Whoa, that is like, one hell of a face lift.

Mrs. Claus (giggling): But enough about me, sweet princess. I’m here to grant you a very special holiday wish before Christmas begins. (examines some info on her I-Pad) Now according to this, you’ve been a very good girl this year, so until midnight tonight at the request of Kris Kringle himself, I’m required to let you have any wish at your disposal tonight.

When Diana hears this she’s astounded and a little giddy with excitement and thinks about what she wants for Christmas. She ponders and ponders some more and then she looks Mrs. Claus up and down with a bit of a naughty but thoughtful expression.

Diana: You’re saying that I can have any kind of wish that I desire? Anything at all?

Mrs. Claus: Well, almost anything…so long as it’s within my power to grant it, I can do it.

Diana (sits down on the couch): Okay, ummmm…Mrs. Claus, I would like to…see you in nothing but your holiday lingerie.

Mrs. Claus (grinning): Done.

(Flash of light and Mrs. Claus is dressed in red lingerie with black pantyhose and her glasses and ear muffs still on)
Diana’s eyes get wide with amazement when she sees the lovely woman’s curvaceous body standing before her.

Diana (in awe): Oh my goodness. Okay um…Mrs. Claus, I’d like for you to dance sensually for me.

Mrs. Claus: Done.

(Sensual music plays as Mrs. Claus does a 3-minute dance routine in front of Diana who is totally awestruck. Once the music winds down, Mrs. Claus stands posing in front of Diana with her hands on her hips)

Diana (to herself): Come on Diana, you can do better than this, think of something really fun. (gets an idea) Okay ummm…Mrs. Claus…I would like for you to…cuddle up with me while sitting on my lap.

Mrs. Claus (chuckling at Diana): My, my we are getting bold aren’t we? Okay…done.

(Flash of light transition and suddenly, Mrs. Claus is in Diana’s lap with her satin thighs showing and her arms around her, grinning at her)

Diana (shocked): Holy Bacchae!

Mrs. Claus (laughing): Is this stoking your fire, gorgeous?

Diana begins rubbing her hands up and down Mrs. Claus’ body: her thighs, her cleavage, her badonkadonk…she even strokes her hair and comments on how gorgeous she looks, to which Mrs. Claus sweetly says thank you.

Diana (gazing into her eyes): You know what would make this night complete? If I could kiss you right now.

Mrs. Claus (still grinning, with naughty voice): Is *that* a request?

Diana: Can it be?

Soft female mystery voice fills the air: If you wish for it, she must grant it.

Diana (looks up and around with confusion): What the…what the hell was that?

Mrs. Claus: Just a little ‘Field of Dreams’ humor. But the holiday spirit is right: what you wish for must be granted if it’s within my ability to do so.

Diana (swallows hard, nervously): Okay…Mrs. Claus…I would like for you to…shed your top and your glasses…annnnnnnd…make out with me.

(Flash of light transition: Mrs Claus is now without her top and Diana gazes down with an open-mouth at her beautiful cleavage, which has two snowflakes, one for each of her nipples. Mrs. Claus removes her glasses and sets them aside before gently grabbing Diana by her chin and making her look her in the eyes)

Mrs. Claus (seductively): Done.

Mrs. Claus gently pushes her red-hot lips against Diana’s whose eyes get wide with excitement and she moans with pleasure from Mrs. Claus’ sweet juicy kiss. The two beauties continue to make out with each other for a good three to five and a half minutes, while Diana rubs Mrs. Claus’ satin covered thighs, complimenting her during the session.
Eventually, Diana makes a wish in which she wants to make Mrs. Claus cum with a vibrator which is granted and Diana vibes her with a red vibrator while Mrs. Claus sits in her lap. After about a minute or two, Mrs. Claus has a gigantic orgasm and Diana quickly smothers her mouth so the neighbors won’t hear her moans of pleasure. By this time, it was 11:45 and Mrs. Claus tells her that they need to wrap this session up so Diana decides to make one final wish.

Diana: Mrs. Claus…I would like to be…tied to my bed by my wrists in red ribbon in nothing but my pantyhose, cleave-gagged…and I would like for you to vibe me and pleasure me until I cum.

With a mischievous grin, Mrs. Claus takes hold of the vibrator and holds it up.

Mrs. Claus (seductively): Done.

(Flash transition to Bedroom)

Diana is cleave-gagged and tied sitting up with her wrists bound to the headboard in red ribbon and just her pantyhose and her legs wide open, with Mrs. Claus lying right beside her who proceeds to use the vibrator on Diana. Mrs. Claus kisses Diana’s abs and her thighs during the process and talking playfully and naughty to her until finally, the lovely Amazon princess has her orgasm and cums. Diana is exhausted, yet filled with pleasure and relief at the same time. By this time, the clock is reading midnight and Mrs. Claus informs her that it’s time for this session to come to an end and she removes the cleave-gag from Diana’s mouth and kisses her.

Diana (pouty lips, desperately): Please can’t you stay Mrs. Claus?

Mrs. Claus (strokes her face): Sorry my white dove, but even I can’t break the rules. But if you’re really good, I’ll come back and pay you another visit.

Diana (holds up her pinky finger): Promise?

Mrs. Claus (chuckles and entwines her pinky with Diana’s): I promise.

Mrs. Claus then holds up her hand and blows some holiday frost into Diana’s face and she gasps, moans and coughs a little before she slumps down and falls asleep. Satisfied that her job was done, Mrs. Claus snaps her fingers and in a flash of light…

(Flash transition: Mrs. Claus is back in her holiday outfit, the ribbons that had Diana secured had disappeared and Diana is in bed out like a light. Mrs. Claus tucks her in and kisses her on the forehead and Diana moans and stirs a little in her sleep)

Mrs. Claus: Sleep tight sweet princess.

Mrs. Claus then snaps her fingers and in a puff of frost, she disappears.

The next morning, daylight is pouring into the room and Diana is awaken to the sounds of birds tweeting outside. She remembers the encounter she had with Mrs. Claus and ponders if it was just a figment of her imagination.

Diana (disappointed): Aw man, it was just a dream.

Diana spots a brown envelope on her bed and when she opens it and takes it out her eyes get wide for inside was an autographed 8x10 photo of Mrs. Claus posing in her holiday lingerie with a message scrawled in red ink at the bottom.

Mrs. Claus (voice in background): Dreams can come true Diana…if you want them badly enough. Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year from the North Pole.

(Angle on Diana’s face as she ‘breaks the fourth wall’)

Diana (big wide eyes of surprise): Well…anybody can be wrong.

(Diana smiles as the scene fades out)

End
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Thanks for a fun story!!
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

Very fun! Thank you so much,.. and I am honored! xox
ENTER MY REALM!!
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

tmon wrote:Thanks for a fun story!!
Thanks Doc! snapshot_04.43_[2015.12.08_23.43.48].jpg
Thanks Doc! snapshot_04.43_[2015.12.08_23.43.48].jpg (17.03 KiB) Viewed 3628 times
(blushing) Gee, thanks, Doc! I'm so glad you enjoyed this as much as I had fun writing it. When I saw these pics my homegirl and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to write a story about it.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Diana Knight wrote:Very fun! Thank you so much,.. and I am honored! xox
No, no, no, no, Fair Lady. 'Thank you' for wearing such a lovely outfit and inspiring my homegirl and I to create this story. :love: