Batgirl, Dana and Honey

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Creat1936
Neophyte
Neophyte

Dana was a journalist for her college newspaper. Fed up with writing op-eds on local cafés and tv shows, she decided to do
her next story undercover, as a gonzo journalist, working with Batgirl in the field. She had reached out to the caped
crusader on social media and found her surprisingly willing to take Dana along on one of her night patrols, on a Wednesday,
when things tended to be quiet. Sufficiently convinced of her competence and journalistic credentials, Batgirl arranged to
meet Dana on the outskirts of Gotham, somewhere she was unlikely to get Dana into any real danger, but somewhere where
there remained a chance of something happening.

'Climb on,' Batgirl said, after she pulled up on her motorbike, and Dana did so, her head swimming, still not sure if this
was really happening to her. Batgirl handed her a helmet for her own use, pledging 'safety first!' Dana giggled nervously.
Oh Goddess, she thought. I'm becoming a schoolgirl around her.

It was unsurprising that this was the case. Batgirl was every bit the statuesque redhead that she had been expecting. Her
purple latex catsuit was designed for protecting her nubile form while allowing for flexibility in combat, but it still
left little to the imagination. Dana's hands trembled somewhat as they settled around Batgirl's waist, and allowed the
cool, soothing warmth of soft latex to seep into her fingertips. As she sidled along the motorbike's saddle, it was
necessary for Dana's thighs to enclose Batgirl's hips, ever so softly. Dana allowed herself, barely aware, to play with
the proximity between their curves and, now barely aware of the streetscape whipping by them, moved her fingers, softly,
slowly, considered, across Batgirl's waist, along to her stomach, where her nails traced tiny semi-circles, indenting
the shiny fabric of Batgirl's suit.

Dana shook herself internally. She couldn't believe that she had lost the run of herself so quickly. Alright Dana, she
said to herself, this is the opportunity to get a great story, so just keep your mind on the job. She was a professsional,
she reminded herself.

All the same, though. She allowed her chin to nuzzle Batgirl's latex-encased shoulder, for just a moment. What other
opportunity could she get to do something like that?

Then suddenly, the motorbike halted, and Batgirl dismounted. Dana followed, old-fashioned notebook at the ready.

'Where are we?' she asked. She noted one or two features from the environment for local colour. Abandoned shacks,
burned out cars. Usually she would feel out of place or even scared in a neighbourhood like this, but being accompanied by
Batgirl made her feel, safe somehow.

'An abandoned gang hideout just outside Gotham,' Batgirl confidently pronounced. 'I thought I'd show you what sort of
places criminals shack up in, rather than risk you coming into contact with any real ones.'

Dana couldn't help feeling disappointed, she had almost hoped to watch Batgirl fight some actual crime in front of her,
rather than a cleared-out hideaway. Watch her move around in that tight outfit that kept her sheathed...focus, Dana!

Batgirl strode ahead, and Dana ran to keep up. How did she move so fast in those high heels?

Batgirl opened up the door of the hideout, taking no care, certain that noone would be in residence.

'So you see Dana that these places are unassuming enough to hold whole gangs safely out of the public eye.'

'Uh huh,' Dana took notes, as she followed Batgirl in. They stood in a cramped entrance hallway, with holes in the wall
and leaks in the ceiling. Dana couldn't imagine an entire gang hiding out in an environment like this.

'That's why they're so important to keep tabs on every now and again, you never know when,'

Batgirl kept talking but Dana found it increasingly difficult to focus. The air in the room seemed instaneously,
muggy, or humid. Warm. Sensuous somehow. It was hot in Dana's throat, as she inhaled and exhaled, she seemed to become
more and more light headed and...alert. Alert to...to Batgirl. Dana was suddenly seized with a desire, an imperative one,
more aligned with need, to touch, to be touched, just to see, what lay beyond Batgirl's purple costume, at that seam
between her legs, that lay there so unassumingly, invitingly.

She just managed to keep herself from lunging at her, but the effort was almost too much. The room swam around her, and
the waves of arousal took the legs from under her immediately. All she could do was roll lazily within the sweet humidity

'Dana? Dana are you - oh, oh dear.'

Batgirl's training had kept the worst of it off at first, but it began to assail her now. She knew something was wrong,
that she had to get Dana out of here, out of danger, but what was there to do? She was overwhelmed. Batgirl stumbled
awkwardly towards the exit, but found that her gloved hand just slipped and slided over the door handle. Her hands didn't
have the will to act, her muscles were failing her.

'Oh, oh.' And then the arousal set in, and with it the awareness of Dana, lolling on the floor, her eyes rolling into her
head, her hands making the feeble attempt to slip into her jeans, anything to postpone taking Batgirl right there, but
her belt was too tight, and her hands just as uncooperative as Batgirl's. She moaned with frustration.

Batgirl fell to Dana, her thighs astride her face, grinding herself into Dana. Need. Release. Now. However.

Dana tried her best to oblige, but any satisfaction she could give was limited, protected as Batgirl was by her costume.
With their motor skills as impaired as they were, getting costumes, clothes off was simply not an option. It didn't
even cross their addled minds.

It was all wet mouths, moans of frustrated desire, frenzied kisses and licks on denim, latex, leather, unyielding zippers,
wherever tongues happened to land.

They weren't even conscious of the laughter that surrounded them, the sweet, lazy laughter.

'Oh, dear, you two are just the most...I can't even put words to it. This is the most fun reaction I have yet seen.'

It was a woman's voice, deep, husky and honeyed tones.

'But I'm really not sure you'll be able to take any more. Here, let me help you.'

The woman turned Batgirl from Dana, by clasping her chin in her hand. Dana promptly began bucking and rubbing herself
against the floor.

The woman's hand ran across Batgirl's face, from her wet mouth to her hairline, leaving behind it a smear of sweet yellow
goo that crystallised and hardened over Batgirl's face as soon as it came into contact with her skin. But it wasn't an
unpleasant sensation. Immediately, Batgirl's nerves erupted into sparkly paroxysms, the yellow stuff popped and teased
her senses expertly, and intensified her pleasure, without alleviating her arousal.

'Mmmfffmpph! Mmmmfffp!' Batgirl moaned luxuriously into her yellow cowl, until her pleasure expanded and blackened her
into unconsciousness. She stewed and twitched on the floor with pleasure.

'And you? Does that look like fun to you too?'

Dana looked at the woman for the first time, and, as much as she was capable of doing so, nodded, nodded yes.

The woman laughed pleasantly. 'Yes, yes I would've thought so.'

She was beautiful, Dana noticed. A tall, blonde, Nordic looking kind of woman, with full lips and a wicked smile. But not
unpleasant, perhaps mischievous would be the word. She had long, flowing blonde hair, which descended over her full
breasts like a golden waterfall. She seemed to be naked, and the night light played off the edges of her curvy body. Her
skin was a brilliant yellow, almost liquid, it shimmered.

Dana received the same treatment, turning her head obediently, so the honey could coat her visage entirely. She squirmed
as she felt it working.

'Oh well, it seems like you were quite worked up before I got here! I know, I have a special treat for you!'

The woman unbuckled Dana's resistant belt, lifted her shirt, and coated, in one, smooth, slick motion, her breasts, thighs
and vagina, with her special honey.

Dana's whole body sang with joy and modulated with an intensity she had never felt before or since. She embraced her
unconcious with a delirious, joyous, smile, hoping that on the other end of this blackout, she could look forward to
treatment as sensuous or intense as she had felt already.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hey Creat, this is excellent! Really nice start great attention to detail (but speaking of mere details I'm not sure Bg could have got off the bike first with Dana on the pillion.!) Brilliant phraseology , nice and sensuous ,building a great and suggestive mood.

Really good work! Look forward to the next installment.

(And HNY to you)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Very engaging opening. And yes, excellent descriptions. Can't wait to see where you go with this.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

An interesting villainess you have there Creat and a nice "weapon" she's using too, a cool comic book outing so far. Not sure a gritty style heroine would have let a journo come with her but this plot line is working just nicely in this version of the BG world you are creating!
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Creat1936
Neophyte
Neophyte

Dana came to consciousness on tiled floor. She felt groggy, dazed, and began to wonder where she was. She stretched out, and her hand came into contact with something hard and transparent…a plastic wall?

She looked around her, and realised she was in a small space, just about wide enough for her to spread her arms in. She was surrounded on all sides by the plastic wall, arranged in a circle, trapping her completely. And where was she trapped? Beyond the wall was a large, white room, that seemed somehow medical in nature. Lots of complicated looking tubes and machines.

She looked to her left, and saw Batgirl, still unconscious, in a plastic prison exactly the same as hers. Dana, at first fearful of attracting attention, prevented herself from banging on the plastic, but, realising then that she would need Batgirl conscious to get her out of this situation, began to kick, punch, shoulder madly at the borders of her cage. Try as she might though, she couldn’t quite rouse the energy, and as she built up the momentum for an impact, her hands would suddenly drop by her side, as if she was trying to punch something in a dream.

The air in her vat was warm and, oddly soothing. There was a quiet part of her mind, getting louder with every second, just telling her to relax, sit back, take it easy, get comfortable, aren’t those clothes sort of heavy on you?

They were heavy. They were unbearably heavy. Dana felt the flesh underneath them begin to prickle with sweat, and as she moved to maybe put her head down on the tiles, just to give her eyes a rest, just for a moment, they felt as though they were made of chainmail. Have to get them off meeeee

“Wakey wakey my lovelies!”

It all came flooding back with the voice, Dana was being kidnapped, and held by…what villain was this again?

Dana looked up, and saw a beautiful blonde woman, naked, with waist-length golden hair that accentuated her natural beauty. Her skin was golden yellow, her smile was infectious, and though Dana knew the woman was dangerous, that it was her fault that her and Batgirl were captured and helpless because of her, there was a part of her that was deeply, helplessly charmed by her at the same time.

“Oh good, you’re already up!”

The woman pressed herself up against the plastic of Dana’s enclosure, her large breasts flattened against it alluringly. The woman then pressed her lips up against the wall, giving Dana an exaggerated, alluring ‘kiss’ through the cage.

“Mmmmwwwah! Dana, you look so, so beautiful in captivity. It is a look that works for you, so well. It is so, so fortunate that you will never be leaving!”

This wasn’t what Dana was expecting in a super villain. While she knew them to be capable of being flirtatious and predatory, this woman was both, the seriousness of the matter seemed to be eluding her completely. It was as though Dana and the woman were old friends, playing an innocent bondage game.

Dana tried to protest, to respond, but in the humid, seething air of her cage, she felt so foggy, so drained. Her thoughts fell through her mind like water through a sieve, all she could muster was a vague and half-hearted nooooooo

But Honey was already gone, prancing lightly on her heels over to Batgirl’s cage, she began to drum on the sides of the vat with her fingers, putting on the same provocative display she had just given Dana. Batgirl seemed dazed at first, but quickly stood her ground, and began demanding to be let out. A product of her super heroine training, no doubt.

“I don’t know who you are or what you’re doing here,” Batgirl said, “But I order you to let me and the girl out of these…things now!”

Honey pouted mock-seriously.

“But Batgirl, no! I worked so hard to trick you to into coming here…” Honey began to rub her finger against the side of the vat, and stuck out her bottom lip “Letting you go would be so wasteful….”

Dana began to feel sorry for her, yes, wasteful - wait, what? No, no, she has to let us go, she has to let me go, I don’t belong in this box!

Batgirl looked frustrated, clearly this isn’t how superhero/supervillain captive situations usually unfold. She changed tack.

“Alright, but at least let the girl go,” Batgirl said.

Honey seemed to consider it for a moment.

“Hmmmmmm……NO! Hahahaha, sorry Batgirl, I really do just want both of you!”

She clapped her hands together and ran back over to Dana’s cage, rubbing the vat walls, and embracing them in her long golden limbs. Dana watched the residue of her golden slime, or honey, get left behind on the vat walls outside.

“Ok Batgirl, Dana, we’ll make a deal, we’ll make a deal. You guys can go, no questions asked, no catch, if we make a little wager. Whatdoyousay?!”

Batgirl looked sceptical.

“I’ve heard that before.”

“Oh Batgirl, don’t be so mean! Right Dana? Batgirl should be nice to me, really nice, so niiiiiiice.”

Honey made eye contact with Dana as she said these words, and Dana felt as though her brain itself was being slowly and insidiously slathered with Honey. It felt like warm goo, like comfort, like a beautiful hug that went on forever, caressing her insides, tearing her clothes off, but…gently.

Dana sighed.

“So niiiice….”

“So, here’s the deal. If you guys want to leave, you can leave. There’s the deal.”

That sounded easy. Dana was attentive all of a sudden, alert. Even Batgirl looked a little hopeful.

“Really?”

“That’s right. If you guys can say, ‘Honey, we want to leave,’ I will let both of you go. Both of you just have to say it. Batgirl, can you say that?”

“Yes.”

“Ah ah ah,” Honey reprimanded, wagging her little finger and pouting again “you have to say the full sentence…”

“I want to leave.”

“You want to leave what?” Honey asked, cupping her ears.

“I want to leave, Honey.”

“Very good girls, that’s fifty per cent there. You guys are doing so well! Ok, now Dana, can you say that?”

“Yes, I think I….I think I can. I want to leave Honey, please let Batgirl and I leave.”

Honey smiled, a golden shimmering smile that made Dana melt a little.

“Are you suuuuure you want to leave?”

Honey reached out, and began to adjust a dial on the floor beside Dana’s cage, turning it a number of notches to the right, turning it up….

The effect was immediate. The air in the vat became even fatter, swelling the humidity, raising the temperature beyond tolerable levels. Dana had never felt more oppressive heat, had never felt so…sexy…She moaned softly.

“I don’t think I heard that Dana…are you sure you want to leave?”

“I don’t, I don’t…I don’t want to stay, Honey, please let me out.”

Honey looked shocked, and brought her hand to her mouth.

“But, but Dana! Batgirl is staying here! You don’t want to leave her do you? Just look at her…”

Batgirl was shouting at Dana, trying to get her to come to her senses, to counteract the effects of whatever drug Honey was pumping into Dana’s cell.

“Dana, Dana, no, snap out of it, you have to fight! You have to-“

Dana began to giggle wildly, feeling herself suddenly absurdly giddy.

“Just look at Batgirl there in her high heels and her latex catsuit…bright purple, skin-tight…” Honey was saying, “Can you imagine how soft it must be, how nice it would be to rub up against it, to have Batgirl as your own little pillow Dana? If you stayed here you could haaaave that….You don’t want to leave do you….”

“…no….noooo….want to stay, want Batgirl”

Dana was staring right at a gesticulating Batgirl, but also right past her, right at her crotch, right at a number of points where the latex material of her costume had ridden up together to form an impossibly alluring sequence of bunching wrinkles and knots…imagine how hot Batgirl must be under that outfit, how hot she could be made if she was filled up with Honey, filled to the tippy-top…

“Batgirl doesn’t seem to want to stay though, does she? She doesn’t seem very happy…”

Honey turned the dial right up, just for the hell of it.

“What d’you say we fill her up with some of my juices, just so she changes her mind?”

Dana was suddenly uncertain, that didn’t sound nice.

Honey saw her doubt, and moved quickly

“I mean, you want Batgirl to be happy don’t you?”

Dana nodded fervently, yes, yes, yes, Honey, more than anything.

“Well then, let’s give her some Honey!”

Dana agreed, that was probably best.

“Yayyyyyy!” Honey said, clapping her hands.

“ayyyyy….” Dana said in feeble, exhausted imitation, unsure what was happening.

From the top of the vat, a large, fire-hose sized cable unshuffled itself and began to lower down towards Batgirl. It produced from its end a sort of a lumpy thing like the end of a vacuum cleaner, the nozzle of which began to target Batgirl directly.

Batgirl tried, hopelessly, to hide her face, to run to evade the device, but the hose swept her off her feet, and Batgirl hit her head off the bottom of the vat, momentarily stunned. Before she could regain her balance, the device plunged at her face, and unfolded from itself a metal claw, that quickly wrapped itself around her head, sealing her face off completely.

Batgirl stood up, tried to prise the claw from the back of her head, trying with her fingers to find some give, something to exert it to separate from her, but it was no use. The machine had her, and the nozzle was sealed over her lips.

The hose began to pump quickly, mercilessly, down the tube, some sort of heavy, sweet-smelling liquid, which Dana knew all too well…Batgirl’s throat bulged outward as litre after litre of Honey descended down her throat, powerless, able only to swallow, to accept it.

At first Batgirl thrashed in every conceivable direction, throwing her neck, her back, anything to get the machine off her, but as the process wore on, as it began to take hold of her consciousness, her arms descended, her legs relaxed, and she stood, obedient as a robot, in the middle of her vat cell, her head tilted slightly upward, to allow the easeful passage of Honey into her stomach.

Honey turned the dial right down on the vat, and Dana’s horniness, a product of the Honey-influenced humidity began to ease.

“Beautiful, just beautiful. Dana I am so proud of you for making the right choice. Now Batgirl and I will be playmates forever and ever and ever!”

Dana, feeling suddenly left out, asked querulously, “But, but what about me?”

“Oh, you’ll be joining her, or, us, that is, you’ll be joining us, I just wanted to let the drug wear off long enough to let you know what you’ve done! It’s always so funny when they realise!”

It began to dawn on Dana what had just happened. But, but why had she not asked to leave? She wanted to…Batgirl wanted to…it didn’t make sense…it didn’t-

“Oh, don’t worry, you only said yes because I drugged you long enough to get you to make sense. Honey is very potent, even in gaseous form.”

“but, but, you cheated…”

“Yes,” said Honey, “But I wanted both of you. And now I have you both! And soon,” said Honey, watching the machine at the top of Dana’s vat begin to snake its way around her prison, Honey already dripping from its nozzle in anticipation of the process, “you’ll be feeling a lot better about the whole thing. Now, say good night Dana!”