The New Original Black New Adventures List of Wonder Woman Season 4 A New Hope

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: Mostly United Kinkydoms of Netherlands and Damnmarks

I wish I had all the time in the world to write parodies but I don't. Lunch break is over, see you folks later tonight if you get really interested on this twist. Bye Bye !
Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3a_JDIT4mw

The New Original Black New Adventures List of Wonder Woman Season 4 A New Hope

Pilot (don't blame me, is called production standards)

One of the DEO’s most wanted men, Steve Trevor (James Spader), strolls into the department headquarters in D.C. and turns himself in. He has information on a crime about to be perpetrated by a meta-human terrorist believed by the department to be semi-dead (because in a world where you have to deal with superheroes, supernatural events, supermodels and the New England Patriots NOT CHEATING at the semifinals you can never take death too seriously, you know the troupes).

When the terrorist is recognized at the airport by facial identification software as the Pied Piper (wait a minute, if you have facial identification software working on every single security system on every building of strategic importance in the country, why do you need any help from Steve ???), the division head answers to Trevor’s demands in order to get his help catching the Piper (again, WTF Dudes, how hard is for you to do it on your own ?). Trevor insists on working exclusively with Diana Prince (Megan Boone), a profiler who had just been hired from the recently disassembled Inter-Agency Defense Command (IADC), a CIA / FBI-type organization fighting crime, criminal organizations, and the occasional alien invasions because the war on drugs, terrorism and the X-files became such a dull business after 40 years of delivering absolute no results whatsoever and be an embarrassment for every single USA administration since the Carter years going all the way through Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Dumb, Obama Dumber and etc... the IADC became such a lower achiever that at some point they move their headquarter across the boarder all the way into Vancouver Canada.

Trevor knows quite a bit about Prince despite the fact she shows no previous knowledge of ever had know him, which convinces her and other former members of the IADC to acquiesce to Trevor’s plan. Piper plans to kidnap and booby trap the daughter of a general responsible for destroying a chemical weapons factory that poisoned Piper's family.

Prince on her identity as Wonder Woman gets to the girl first but loses her in a daring raid by the Pied Piper's forces that look a lot more cool than originally previously filmed because Wonder Woman kicking ass and breaking tanks into pieces with her bare hands is awesome, a lot expensive and one of the most efficient ways of money laundry your lack of budget can buy :thumbup: thanks to El Chapo.

Now aware of Wonder Woman, the Pied Piper attacks her boyfriend, Dick, in their home, gravely wounding him because .....reasons. Prince notes a stamp on the man’s hand and deduces the next attack will take place at a zoo. Trevor briefly escapes custody to meet with the Pied Piper, revealing that unbeknownst to the DEO, he masterminded the ploy, as well as the attack on Dick. Trevor removes the tracking device and places it with Piper, which helps the DEO track down and kill the latter.

Wonder Woman finds the daughter and a bomb in her backpack. Trevor calls in a clandestine bomb tech to disable the bomb, who then escapes with it. Trevor tells Diana that her boyfriend, with whom she is trying to adopt a baby, is not what he appears to be.

Returning to the DEO, Trevor offers to provide information on a number of the world’s dangerous criminals, his “greylist" bcause black sounds racist, in order to commute sentence and work with Prince. At home, Diana discovers a hidden box of cash, passports, and a gun, all belonging to Dick. She confronts Trevor to find out what he knows and stares at him as the episode ends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLDvY9Zq9YQ
Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Next Thursday on The New Original Black New Adventures List of Wonder Woman, we take a quick break after reading the ratings for our more or less enthusiastic, encouraging and yet rushed in season premier to take a look on how Wonder Woman get in this mess and what she and the former members of IADC had been done in the past years with the special episode two :

"Meet the DC's Amazons or We are so glad we had the chance to dress some real clothes and shoes for a change".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyR1Ipfckgc
Gus Goreman, Jr.
Henchman
Henchman

I thought I was going to find this

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I can give you the real deal Gus in the shapely form of Rochelle Humes -
Rochelle Humes.jpg
Rochelle Humes
Rochelle Humes.jpg (72.49 KiB) Viewed 2676 times
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Come on dude, do you really think I would be that obvious ? Besides, this is the stories section, not the gallery section.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

tallyho wrote:I can give you the real deal Gus in the shapely form of Rochelle Humes -
Rochelle Humes.jpg
Wow! thanks Tally!