'Separate Loves': Renee and Kate's Crossroads (Rated 'M' for Mature)

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

*A two-part custom story that my homegirl and I worked on together.
Our inspiration for this: Miss Carter's cameo as Catwoman in 'Batgirl episode 002: Lady Fog'. As well as the mating scene from 'Black Scorpion' starring Joan Severance.

Synopsis: After Batwoman saves her life during a kidnapping situation, Gotham City Detective Renee Montoya finds her confidence shot to pieces and is doubting whether she can protect her loved ones. So she asks the Commissioner for a transfer elsewhere and tearfully severs her relationship with Katherine Kane, who is doubting if her masked persona is doing more harm than good in her relationship with people. Renee is transferred to Metropolis P.D. to work robbery and burglary and at first all seems well as she is able to gain some normalcy in her life again away from Gotham and it's plethora of masked freaks. However, Renee's moment of peace is shattered when she learns that one member of Gotham's rogue's gallery, Catwoman, is also present in Metropolis making life hard for Renee with her acts of burglary. Her inability to capture Catwoman is making Renee look bad in the eyes of the other cops and as a result, she is determined to put Catwoman in a cage anyway she can. But after Renee comes to the felonious feline's aid following an altercation with a rival during a jewelry heist, Catwoman may be the only soul who understands Renee enough to help her regain her confidence...and possibly save her life...
wwWW Renee's savior (Kitty Kat).mp4_snapshot_22.16_[2016.01.31_22.07.35].jpg
wwWW Renee's savior (Kitty Kat).mp4_snapshot_22.16_[2016.01.31_22.07.35].jpg (14.19 KiB) Viewed 7462 times
Miss Carter as Catwoman
Sofia Rivera as Renee Montoya

Scene 1: Ritzy Home of Kitanya Kitka (Nighttime)

Miss Kitka has just gotten out of the shower and has her outfit laid out on the bed: a black sleeveless leotard with satin black hosiery and black suede pumps. After drying herself off, she turns on her X.M. radio and has a seat at her dresser and begins applying makeup to her face and there’s a 4x6 of Detective Renee Montoya propped up against her mirror.

(M-O-N-E-Y by Lyle Lovett plays softly in the background)

Miss Kitka (internal monologue): Here in Metropolis, there’s been a steady rise for work in burglary and people pay a pretty penny for hot jewelry. However, theft brings problems, not just with rival thieves but with cops. Renee Montoya is one such problem that I’ve encountered since being here in Metropolis: once Gotham City’s most gifted homicide detective, she’s transferred to Metropolis P.D. working burglary and theft but something tells me that she’s here for another reason. (chuckles to herself) In my human disguise as Miss Kitka, I’ve been watching Renee and almost every single night in my Catwoman persona, she’s chased after me. Numerous times she has come dangerously close to catching me and I rather enjoy our little ‘cat and mouse’ games. However, I got a little sloppy on a job and a rival named She-Cat came dangerously close to robbing me of my prize…as well as my nine lives.

(Flashback scene: During a struggle for a ruby emerald, She-Cat is trying to strangle Catwoman with her own whip until shots ring out and she falls dead. Catching her breath and coughing, Catwoman looks in the direction of the shots and sees Renee Montoya holding a smoking Glock)

Cut back to: Miss Kitka, who had stopped to recollect on the moment and then goes back to applying eye-liner and eye-shadow to her face.

Miss Kitka: It was my overzealousness that created this mess, because She-Cat worked for a group of female rogues led by Talia Al Ghul who didn’t want me poaching valuables on their turf unless I was working for them. I told them I was a free agent and I had no intention of being Talia’s slave. Renee saved my life that night, but now, the same people who She-Cat worked for want her head on a stick. Now…I’m the only thing standing between Renee and a death sentence.

After putting on a magical gold necklace, Catwoman gets dressed in her satin pantyhose, pumps, leotard and gloves. The last thing she puts on is her cat ears and mask before going over to the dresser and picking up the photograph of Renee, staring at it with sincerity.

Miss Kitka: The only way I can save Renee’s life is to show Talia and her rogues that she’s under my personal protection. And the only way to do that is to consummate a relationship with her. (Pauses for a moment) In time, I’ll just think of this as my repaying a debt for her saving my life…as well as my cat Iris whom she kept from getting run over by a delivery truck earlier during our first meeting. Hopefully though when this is all over she can find it within herself to love me…the same way that I love her…

(Scene fades to black and music slowly fades out)

(Open up to: Renee Montoya’s residence-Living Room area)

Renee is sitting on her couch dressed only in her white tank top and satin brown pantyhose watching the news about the jewelry theft that resulted in She-Cat’s fatality at Cat’s Eye jewelers. Captain Maggie Sawyer of the Metropolis P.D. decided to put Renee on paid leave until the mess was cleared up, but Renee is clearly pissed that her superiors have taken her out of the action.

Cut to Renee’s bedroom

Catwoman has snuck through the window and closes it back, searching around the place, observing her surroundings when she’s suddenly alerted by Renee cursing angrily in the living room.

Renee (from a distance): JEWELRY HEIST, MY ASS!

(sound of an object being thrown and the television cutting off)

Catwoman (seductively): Hmmm…so that’s where you are.

Catwoman can hear the sound of footsteps coming down the hall and she quickly darts to the corner of the room behind the door with her back pressed against the wall. As Renee approaches, she can hear her grumbling angrily to herself.

Renee: Of all the bullshit that I’ve put up with over the years…I can’t believe they’re trying to write this off as a simple robbery! I mean really, did I.Q.’s drop suddenly when I got here? And the fact that I couldn’t catch that feline Catwoman for the umpteenth time really pisses me off! (sadly) Even worse, I’ve been here for four months and I haven’ been able to find one decent woman who can make me feel good and who I can make feel good too.

Catwoman is smirking mischievously to herself as she listens to Renee’s ranting. By this time, Renee has entered the bedroom and stands in the middle of the room with her hands on her hips.

Renee (frustrated sigh): When it comes to catching criminals or catching a good woman…my luck is really for shit!

(Angle on Catwoman)

Suddenly, Catwoman kicks the door close and grabs Renee from behind putting her in a choke-hold with one arm.

Renee (alarmed): Hey! (Catwoman tightens her grip a little and her voice gets raspy) What the hell…
Renee tries to elbow Catwoman, but she blocks the attack and restrains Renee’s arm behind her back.

Catwoman (seductively): Rowr! I agree, lady luck’s a biatch. But your luck is about to change tonight, Detective.

Renee (realizing it’s Catwoman): YOU! What the hell are you doing in my house?!

Catwoman (purring): Well…like the scorpion said to the swan…(leans near Renee’s ear, whispering)… ‘can I have a ride on your back?’

Suddenly, Catwoman swings Renee around and with superhuman strength hurls her into the air as if she were nothing more than a pillow. Renee cries out as she goes sailing across the room and lands on her queen-sized bed on her stomach. Quickly turning over onto her back, she grabs her Glock .23 off her bedstand but Catwoman pounces on her with jaguar-like reflexes and is on top of Renee like a lioness on a gazelle. Renee attempts to point the gun at Catwoman, who seizes her by the wrist so she can’t fire the weapon and when Renee refuses to let go, Catwoman grits her teeth at her. With a twist of her hand, she dislocates Renee’s wrist with a sickening crunch and she releases her hold on the gun, howling in pain as Catwoman takes it away from her.

Renee (grimacing): OWWWWWWWW! OW! (moaning) Ohhhhhhh, shit! (holds her wrist in pain) YOU BROKE MY WRIST! SHIT, MAN!

Catwoman (cynically): Quit being a baby. I just twisted it a little, I don’t break anything on the first offense.

(Two-Shot side angle of Catwoman sitting on Renee’s chest as Renee makes a grab for the gun, but Catwoman slaps her hand away with an angry hiss)

Switch to Renee’s P.O.V. of Catwoman sitting on her

Catwoman: If you don’t settle down, I’m gonna get really nasty, Officer. And I don’t mean ‘nasty’ in a good way!

Renee (angrily): Lady, are you insane? I’m a fuckin’ cop!

Catwoman: Just don’t want any unnecessary accidents.

Renee watches helplessly as Catwoman unloads the mag from the Glock and then ejects the round out of the chamber. With cautious eyes, Catwoman leans over to the side and sets the empty weapon down on the floor beside the bed.

Catwoman: You can have that back after we’re finished here.

Catwoman attempts to examine Renee’s wrist, who tries to pull away from her, skulking like a whipped puppy. Catwoman none the less gently takes her wrist into her hands and examines it.

Catwoman (pouting): See what you made me do?

Catwoman begins to gently lick Renee’s wrist for her, much to the cop’s shock and disbelief. As Catwoman licks her, her gold necklace begins to glow and the bones in Renee’s wrist reconnect and heal, the pain disappearing from her hand.

Renee (staring hatefully): What do you want from me, lady?

Catwoman: I’m trying to save your life here Officer and the sooner you stop giving me problems, the quicker I’ll be on my way and out of your hair. So just lie still and let’s get this over with.

(Rear shot of Catwoman on Renee)

Catwoman begins to grind herself against Renee and when Renee realizes what she’s going to do, she tries to be defiant by sitting up but Catwoman angrily shoves her back down with a hiss, shocking the horrified cop. Catwoman then grabs her by her tank top, pulls her up and gives her a forceful but passionate kiss on the lips.

Catwoman (moaning): Mmmmmmmmmmm!

Renee (eyes wide with shock, tries to protest): Mph! Mph! Mmmmmmmmmm!

Catwoman ends the kiss with a juicy smack of her lips and she releases her hold on Renee, who drops back onto the bed with a look of ecstasy and Catwoman is smiling down at her with satisfaction. Catwoman then leans down and begins to kiss Renee passionately some more and as she does, Renee’s hands slowly drift up to Catwoman’s face…near her mask. Realizing what she’s about to do, Catwoman breaks the kiss with another juicy smack and with an angry hiss, she pins Renee’s wrists to the bed with both hands. She then reaches behind and pulls out an eye-mask and begins to place it on Renee’s eyes, much to her chagrin.

Renee: No! Not the blindfold!

Catwoman (puts a finger to Renee’s lips): Shhhhh, quiet. I was hoping you’d get to see all of me tonight Renee, but given that your fingers are a little nimble right now, we’re gonna have to build up some trust.

Renee (disgruntled): Aw man, this is such bullshit!

Catwoman has finished putting the eye-mask on and then she takes Renee’s handcuffs off the nightstand and cuffs her hands in front of her.

Catwoman (soft, stern voice): Stay here. Do not get out of this bed for any reason…do I make myself clear?

Renee reluctantly nods her head and Catwoman gets off of her. Standing by the bed, Catwoman closes her eyes and lets out a seductive meow.

Cut to: Outside Renee’s house. Dozens of cats in the neighborhood are all converging towards her home and Catwoman looks out the window and smiles with approval.
Renee can hear the sound of the cats outside her house meowing and she’s a tad bit alarmed.

Renee: What the hell is that?

Catwoman (seductively): Don’t worry, those are just my personal bodyguards here to make sure we’re not disturbed.

As Catwoman closes her eyes again to concentrate, her necklace glows and suddenly in a flash of light, her leotard and pumps disappear and she’s standing in the nude with nothing but her mask, gloves and pantyhose on. She notices the bottle of Jean Grey perfume that she bought for Renee while in her Kitka-persona and decides to use it. She sprays a little of the beautiful fragrance on her neck and cleavage and with a naughty smile, pulls her pantyhose open and sprays some on her cunt before setting the bottle back on the dresser and climbing back on top of Renee. Once there, she then begins to massage Renee’s cleavage for her as well as grabbing and rubbing her own.

Renee: Catwoman, if you’re gonna kill me, just do it now and get it over with.

Catwoman (soft, seductive voice): Rowr. I told you already, Officer: I didn’t come here to hurt you. I came here to love you.

Renee (confused): Wha-…love…me?

Catwoman says 'uh-huh' and she leans down to kiss Renee some more and Renee moans a little.

Crossfade to Love Scene
(‘Different Kind of Love’ by Maxine Hardcastle begins to play softly in the background)

Catwoman has pulled Renee up to a sitting position and now both beauties are seated in front of each other with their pantyhosed crotches touching each other. Catwoman then guides the bound cop’s hands around her neck so they can hold each other in a loving embrace and Catwoman begins to grind herself against her. As she does, Renee finds herself getting turned on like a light switch, her mouth open with awe and amazement.

Catwoman (while grinding slowly): You feel that? You like that?

Renee is speechless and she gets choked up, trying not to break from Catwoman’s pleasure and she shakes her head ‘no’ but Catwoman smiles and continues to grind against her slowly.

Catwoman (seductively): Rowr. You *do* like this. You like being in the arms of a strong woman, Officer Montoya. Come on…tell me you like it. Say it…let me hear the words.

Renee (struggling not to break): No.

Catwoman: Say it.

Renee (defiantly): No…I don’t *like* it.

Narrowing her eyes and bunching up her lip, Catwoman produces a vibrator and with a kiss to Renee’s lips, she applies the device to her crotch in-between them. Renee gasps as she can feel her cunt muscles getting stimulated and Catwoman keeps it there until she gets the response she wants.

Catwoman (abrasive tone): You like that? Huh? You like being forced to cum?

Renee (will beginning to break): N-no.

Catwoman: I think you *do* like it. I give you permission to like it. (Continues vibing Renee) Tell me you like it.

Renee is hesitating, trying not to give in to Catwoman’s demand but it’s getting increasingly hard and she can’t hold out for much longer and Catwoman can sense this as she observes Renee’s facial expressions. She grabs Renee by the hair and gets more aggressive with her and Renee moans in despair.

Catwoman: Say it, Renee! What are you hiding from? Say it! Tell me you like it!

Renee (panting): Y-y-y- (Orgasms) YES! YES, I LIKE IT!

(Song begins to fade out)

Satisfied, Catwoman turns the vibrator off and sets it to the side. Confident that Renee will be more trusting, Catwoman takes her cuffs off and then removes the eye-mask so Renee can see her half-nude body. The two gaze into each other’s eyes for a moment and Catwoman hugs her, nuzzling her nose against Renee’s cheek and purring like a kitten. Renee hadn’t felt this good since she broke it off with Kate and was enjoying the experience so much, she decides that it’s time for her to take control of the situation.

Renee: You know what I’m gonna do to you for making me do this, don’t you?

Catwoman (playfully): You gonna arrest me?

Renee (smiling): For starters.

Catwoman: What am I being charged with?

Renee (while caressing her): Breaking and entering…assaulting an officer…resisting arrest…sexual deviancy…indecent exposure…general annoyance…and being a public nuisance, as well as a thorn in my ass.

Catwoman (sassily): OOOOOH! Sounds like I’m in a lot of trouble then…OFF-I-CER.

Renee gets a little aggressive with Catwoman by grabbing her satin covered ass and Catwoman lets out a gasp, followed by a small whimper and her eyes get wide with surprise as she gazes into Renee's.

Renee (smugly): That’s *Detective* to you, pussycat.

Seeing that Renee is getting her spirit back and getting turned on by her sudden aggressiveness, Catwoman decides to play along.

Catwoman: But you haven’t Mirandacised me, Detective. (Innocently) Aren’t you going to read me my rights?

Renee (grinning from ear to ear): No…(slides her hand down where Catwoman’s crotch is and she gasps with ecstasy)*you’re* gonna read them for me. Catwoman, you have a right to remain silent. Now what comes next?

Catwoman smiles playfully at her and shakes her head, refusing to be compliant. When the felonious feline doesn’t respond, Renee picks up Catwoman's vibrator and holds it in front of her face and Catwoman gasps with horror. She then lets out an alarmed 'meow' as the lady cop applies the vibrator to her cunt and turns it on low for a bit, making Catwoman gasp, moan and meow some more.

Renee: I *said*…what…comes…next?

Catwoman (moaning): Anything I say…can and will be used against me in a court of law.

Renee (grinning, turns vibrator up higher): That’s two, you’re doing great. Now what comes next?

As the vibrator hums softly, Catwoman finds herself getting sexually stimulated as she continues reciting the Miranda Warning while trying not to cum.

Catwoman (gazes into Renee’s eyes, panting): I-I-I have the right to counsel and to have counsel present during questioning.

Renee: And if you cannot afford counsel?

Catwoman (bites her lip, on the verge of orgasm): One will be provided for me…UNNNNNNH…BY THE COURT! AHHHHHHHHHH!

Catwoman has her orgasm and she cries out in ecstasy as she cums on herself and Renee takes the vibrator away and Catwoman collapses onto her shoulder panting and meowing. Renee strokes the pretty pussycat’s hair with a triumphant smile on her face and she sneaks a five-second kiss from Catwoman.

Renee (soft whisper): Now...do you understand these rights as you’ve just explained them to me?

Pouting, Catwoman nods her head at her and Renee says ‘good girl’ before the two lie down, side by side each other to rest from their sexual experience.

(Crossfade to next scene)

Renee was stroking Catwoman’s hair and the two are gazing into each other’s eyes with pleasure.

Catwoman (seductively): You’re a naughty cop, Detective: making me cum all over myself like that. I knew that you had it in you.

Renee (shrugs): Hey, you mess with the rattlesnake, you’re gonna get bit. Ya’ know, this has been fun and all pussycat and I’m never gonna forget how you helped me right now, but…I’m still gonna have to take you in when this is over.

Catwoman: Rowr. Not in my nine lives.

Catwoman playfully rolls back on top of Renee who groans with disbelief and cries out, ‘Oh, I don’t believe this!’ as Catwoman laughs at her. Catwoman reaches behind her back and pulls out a bottle of sleep mist.

Renee (with frustration): Hey! I saved your life, damn it!

Catwoman: And I'm eternally grateful. Why do you think I came here tonight?

Renee (annoyed): Come on Catwoman can't you just...cooperate for once?!

Catwoman (playful voice): Sorry kitten, but you are one lousy negotiator. Besides, I don’t do well being locked up in a cage.

Catwoman sprays Renee in the face with the sleep mist and Renee tries to protest, but all she can do is let out a small cough and moan as the mist takes effect and she’s out like a light, snoring peacefully. In order to seal the deal between them, Catwoman clenches her fist causing the ring on her finger to glow blue, draws it back and then gently pushes it down onto Renee’s chest. There’s a small electrical buzz and Renee grunts and moans in her sleep, before Catwoman pulls her fist back to reveal a cattle-brand shaped like a cat on Renee’s left boob from the ring. Catwoman then closes her eyes and in a flash of light, her leotard and pumps are back on her body and she gives Renee a final farewell kiss before getting off of her and preparing to exit through the door.

Catwoman (from doorway): Sleep tight…Detective. (Seductively exits the room)

(Dolly in slowly on Renee and then crossfade closer on the cat symbol that Catwoman branded on her left breast)

Catwoman (internal monologue): And so that’s the story. That glyph that I branded her with probably won’t do much against Talia, but it will serve as a warning to the other Rogues that she is now officially my property. Don’t worry Renee, I’ll fix this mess before things get out of hand. But rest assured…if another Rogue even thinks about laying a hand on you…then they’ll have me to contend with.
Effective as of now…Talia is my problem…and I’m hers…

'Different Kind of Love' resumes playing in the background as the scene fades to black

(End of Renee’s Chapter)
SW Renee_Montoya_(Injustice_The_Regime).jpg
SW Renee_Montoya_(Injustice_The_Regime).jpg (29.65 KiB) Viewed 7462 times
Don't gloat dreamboat...this ain't all she wrote. :love:
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Tough Love (Conclusion)

recap: In the previous chapter, Detective Renee Montoya became the object of lustful affection for felonious feline criminal Catwoman, who consummates a relationship with her to protect Renee from the wrath of Talia al Ghul and her minions. And while Renee has found happiness in the arms of Catwoman, Renee's former soulmate Kate has been having a dreadful time in Gotham trying to forget their breakup (and it shows when she begins to get reckless during her patrols as Batwoman). As a result, the public is beginning to question Batwoman's abilities and Kate is starting to ponder if her actions are doing more harm than good. Can the gentle but 'tough love' of Chase Meridian, a female psychologist with her own sexual obsession for Batwoman, be enough to help the crimson-haired caped crusader forget about Renee and regain her razor edge, as well as the respect of Gotham's citizens?

This part of the story was cooked up by my homegirl and her inspiration for this was the two lovely women you see below:
superheroine Batwoman 14824495042_337d05cdac_b.jpg
superheroine Batwoman 14824495042_337d05cdac_b.jpg (228.97 KiB) Viewed 6063 times
Chase_Meridian_3.jpg
Chase_Meridian_3.jpg (12.38 KiB) Viewed 6063 times

Cast of Characters
Kendra James as Kate Kane/Batwoman
Angela Sommers as Dr. Chase Meridian
Ali Rae as Summer Gleeson

Scene 1: Office of Dr. Chase Meridian (Sunset)

Dressed professionally, Dr. Chase Meridian is sitting at her desk doing research on her laptop: not about Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Mary Dahl or any other female Rogue of Gotham City. She was researching the red-haired caped crusader known only as Batwoman. After sifting through vid clips and high-resolution jpegs of Batwoman, Chase sits back in her chair, removes her glasses and begins nibbling on the handles thoughtfully.

Chase (internal monologue): My name is Chase Meridian and I’m a psychologist for hire. As a professional who delves into the minds of the criminally insane, one has to wonder what drives people to commit violent acts against their fellow man…or woman. But this woman on my laptop screen? She’s a totally different story.

(Angle on Chase as she reaches out and gently touches her screen with sensual eagerness. She then clicks on a news report from ‘Gotham Live’ featuring Summer Gleeson)

Summer: At the top of the news hour this evening, the Internet is once again buzzing with footage of Batwoman using excessive force on a gang of criminals following an altercation at the Gotham Jewelry Exchange late last night. The red-haired crusader was shown recklessly disarming one of the robbers who had taken a hostage, before breaking the man’s jaw and stomping him into submission.

(Footage of Batwoman throwing a Batarang at the gunman whose weapon goes off, injuring the female civilian he’s holding. Batwoman then proceeds to beat the hell out of the bad guy with her fists and is seen angrily stomping the bad guy even as he holds his hands up in surrender. Scene switches to Harvey Bullock lambasting Batwoman for her actions)

Harvey Bullock: These freaks in their costumes are all the same. They come in here, tear the city apart with their recklessness and then we get stuck picking up the pieces. Batwoman is just like Batman: she’s a menace who’s making it hard for people like us to do our job. She thinks that because she wears a mask, she’s above the law but the truth is, her actions only do more harm than good. Truth be told, Batwoman is a danger to the public, plain and simple.

(Cut to Summer Gleeson)

Summer (continues): And this isn’t the first time that Batwoman’s actions have been called into question. A few nights ago, civilians caught a glimpse of the caped crusader in a high-speed pursuit with Harley Quinn which left several city blocks in total ruins and hundreds of thousands of property damage. We all know that crime fighting is a hazardous occupation, but this level of ‘excessive contact’ that Batwoman has displayed in the past few weeks is totally unheard of.

Vid clip comes to an end and Chase sighs after hearing the report. She picks up a photo of Batwoman and strokes it as if the picture were a real woman.

Chase: They’re just jealous of you, that’s all.

Chase (internal monologue continues): Every night, bad guys push their limits, but Batwoman’s limits go further because she has no limitation, at least I don’t believe she does. They say Batwoman endangers the public, but the truth is, *they* are the ones who are *not* in control. Yet, they don’t want to hear the truth…they instead choose to assign blame to one of Gotham’s protectors rather than fixing the problem at hand.

Chase uncrosses her legs, gets up from her desk and goes over to the window to stare at the skyscrapers with a thoughtful expression on her face as the sun disappears over the horizon.

Chase (continues): If there’s one thing Miss Gleeson and the police should know, is that crusaders have their good and bad days just like any other normal person. Yes, you heard me right: Batwoman is very normal. Her actions from the past couple of nights tell me that something is throwing her game off and that’s not good for a Justice Leaguer. If I want to help her, I will have to get close to her. Find out what’s going on behind that sexy mask of hers, so that she can regain her ‘razor edge’.

Chase looks west in her direction at one of the buildings where the Bat-signal is kept and she smiles naughtily as an idea pops into her head. She walks back over to her desk and picks up the 8x10 of Batwoman and nods her head with approval.

Chase: Looks like I’ll be making a ‘house call’ this evening. Tonight…Batwoman will be *my* patient…

(Cut to black)

Chase: …and I…will be her *private* savior.

Scene 2: Gotham City rooftops
(Fade In)

The Bat-Signal has been turned on and Batwoman appears, searching for the Commissioner.

Batwoman: Commissioner Gordon?

Voice from shadows: I sent the signal.

(Batwoman whirls around. Dolley out as Chase enters the scene wearing a black, satin robe and looking elegant and exquisite)

Batwoman: What’s the problem?

Chase begins to explain to Batwoman how she saw the news reports involving her past exploits and how the public is starting to doubt her abilities as a crime-fighter. Batwoman is rather annoyed upon hearing her explanation for calling her out at night.

Batwoman (sternly): You called me here for this? The Bat-Signal is not a beeper.

Chase (smiling): I wish I could say my interest in you was purely professional.

Batwoman (dryly): It’s the car, right? Chicks love the car.

Chase gives a wry chuckle as she approaches Batwoman and stands practically nose to nose with her.

Chase (sighs): What is it about a good woman liking a bad woman, I wonder? In prep-school, it was the naughty princess who was tired of being daddy’s little girl. College: girls with goth make-up and leather jackets. But now…

(Close-up of Chase’s hands as she rubs them on Batwoman’s breastplate and she sighs)

Chase (turned on with excitement): …it’s all about ladies in satin tights or tight black rubber.

Batwoman (cynically): Try a firewoman…less to take off.

Chase: Oh, I don’t mind the work. (reaches up and touches Batwoman’s face) Just a pity that I can’t see behind the mask.

Batwoman: Everyone wears masks. Your research should’ve told you that.

Chase: I’m game. My life is an open book; you’ve read it.

Batwoman: I’m not the type of woman who blends in at a family picnic.

Batwoman starts to leave, but Chase quickly steps into her path to stop her.

Chase: We can always try. (slips off her robe a little to reveal her décolletage) I’ll bring the wine, you bring your scarred psyche.

Batwoman is enticed by the invitation, but none the less retains her calm, if not cold demeanor.

Batwoman: You really are direct, aren’t you?

Chase (smiling): You like strong women-I’ve done my homework. Or do I need skintight vinyl and a whip?
Recognizing the reference to Catwoman, Batwoman just sighs and shakes her head.

Batwoman: Doctor, you’re a very attractive person, but I don’t think it would work.

Chase (hurt eyes): Why not?

Batwoman begins thinking about Renee and hesitates a little.

Batwoman: I’m not good with relationships. I haven’t had good luck with women.

Chase (smiling, wraps her arms around Batwoman): Maybe you just haven’t met the *right* woman yet.

(Close-up shot of Batwoman’s eyes which are cold and fierce, followed by a shot of Chase’s eyes, which are calm and serene)

(Cut to Batwoman and Chase staring at each other with passion)
Fade to Black

Scene 3: Office of Dr. Chase Meridian

In the center of the spacious office, Batwoman is tied spread eagle with her ankles shackled and has been stripped of her cape and bodysuit. All she’s wearing are her boots, black pantyhose, gloves and her mask and she tugs at the ropes that have her secured.

(Sensual music begins to play as Chase enters the scene)

Chase has shed her satin robe and is dressed in lingerie, complete with a black basque, satin gloves and nylons, panties and high-heels.

Batwoman (tugs at straps, dry sarcasm): You know Doctor…if you wanted to play domme games, you should’ve let me tie you up first.

Chase (chuckling): Maybe later, my gorgeous flying rodent. (goes over to a table with a bunch of sex toys at her disposal) You know Batwoman, you have no idea how *long*…I’ve waited…*to get you, right where I have you*. And now, you’re all mine.

Batwoman: You said you were going to help me. Help me how?

Chase takes Batwoman’s head in her hands and kisses her full on the lips with slow, sensual passion and Batwoman responds by sticking her tongue in Chase’s mouth during the kiss. Chase breaks the kiss with a chuckle before walking behind Batwoman and gently rubs her satin covered hands on Batwoman’s cleavage and Batwoman glances behind her shoulder at her with a hard gaze as Chase smiles.

Chase: I am *helping* you, Batwoman.

Batwoman: Looks more like you’re helping yourself.

Chase: Well, that too. But tonight is all about you. I’m going to find out why you’ve been behaving so brash lately.

Chase’s hands continue to caress Batwoman’s body gently all over her abs, her breasts, her stomach until eventually, she gets to her satin-covered butt cheeks.

Chase: Oh yeah…now that’s what I like…tight buns. But do you know what I like more?

Chase suddenly gives Batwoman’s butt a firm, but gentle slap and Batwoman jumps, her eyes lighting up like a Christmas tree but she remains quiet as a mouse.

Chase: You like that, don’t you?

Batwoman (firm voice): No.

Chase (gives her another slap on the butt): I think you *do* like it. (continues spanking her gently) Tell me you like it.

Batwoman (annoyed): Please stop that.

Chase: Not until you tell me what I want to hear. (spanks her some more) Tell me.

Batwoman (resolve starting to waver): No.

Chase (stern voice, while spanking): *Tell me*.

Batwoman (snaps at her): Stop it you bitch! (quickly composes herself, much calmer) I *don’t* like it.

Chase immediately stops when Batwoman snaps at her, sensing that she's struck a nerve, meaning that she's getting closer to making Batwoman break. Chase decides to take the 'gloves off', so she goes to the table of sex toys and picks up a black eyemask and begins to put it over Batwoman’s eyes, much to her chagrin.

Batwoman: No…Doctor, please don’t blindfold me.

Chase (cooing): Awwww, what’s wrong? Is the big bad bat-lady afraid of the dark?

Batwoman: Doctor, please…

Chase (shushes her while putting eyemask on): Shhhhhhh. I need to cover your eyes, so you can concentrate better. You want me to cure you don’t you?

Once the mask is on, Chase goes back to the sex toys and selects her favorite satin-pearl hairbrush. She gently runs the back of it over Batwoman’s shoulders before running the bristles in a gentle, circular motion on Batwoman’s chest and cleavage and Batwoman is getting sexually aroused. Eventually though, Chase takes the back of the brush and gives Batwoman a slap on the buttocks and she gasps with shock.

Chase (sternly): You *like* that? Huh? You like being punished by a woman?

Batwoman (resolve is wavering): No.

Chase (continues spanking gently): I think you *do* like it. I think you like it because you’re hiding something. (spanks some more) What are you hiding, Batwoman? What are you hiding from me? Say it.

Batwoman (voice gets shaky): Doctor please…

Chase ignores her and continues spanking her gently.

Chase (even more stern): Talk to me, Batwoman. Talk to me, what are you hiding? (spanks her some more) Tell me or I’ll stop!

(Cut to Flashback)
Batwoman, in her Kate Kane persona, begins seeing visions of her and Renee Montoya when they were together and happy. We see Kate and Renee when they first met, to their first date, to the night they made love and played sex games. Eventually, it leads back to the scene in Kate’s apartment where Renee announced her break-up with Kate.

Kate (desperately): No! Renee, don’t do this! We can work things out…please!

With sadness in her eyes, Renee takes off the bracelet that Kate bought her and sets it on the coffee table.

Renee (voice breaking): Goodbye Kate…I-I’m sorry!

Renee then runs out of the room crying as Kate falls to her knees in despair.

Kate: RENEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Cut Back to: Chase’s Office

Batwoman: RENEEEEEEEEEE!

The painful memories cause Batwoman to break the shackles around her ankles and before long, she’s sobbing in despair.

Batwoman (bawling uncontrollably): RENEE! DON’T LEAVE ME, PLEASE! RENEE! RENEEEEEEEEEE!

Hearing her break down, Chase quickly ceases what she’s doing and quickly begins to unstrap Batwoman’s other shackles while trying to calm her down.

Chase: It’s okay Batwoman, it’s alright!

Once the shackles are off, Batwoman falls to her knees sobbing miserably to herself as Chase runs in front of her and pulls the eyemask off and Batwoman has tears running down her cheeks from her mask.

Batwoman (sobbing uncontrollably): I’m sorry Renee! I’m sorry!

Batwoman throws her arms around Chase’s nylon-covered legs and cries into them and Chase gently rubs her head as if she were a kitten before she kneels down and gently grabs Batwoman’s chin, forcing her to look at her.

Chase (calmly): Hey, hey, hey, hey. It’s okay, I’m here alright? I’m here, you don’t have to be sorry.

Batwoman gazes into Chase’s eyes and she throws her arms around Chase in a tight hug, sobbing all over again and Chase squeezes her back.

Batwoman(miserably): Renee, why did you leave me? Why?

Chase (stroking her hair, whispering): Shhhhhh. It’s okay…I’m here now, Batwoman. I’ll be *your* Renee. I’ll be whatever you need me to be.

Batwoman (squeezes her tight) : Renee, don’t leave me, please.

Chase: Shhhhhh. I’m not going anywhere…I’m right here.

(Angle on both women as scene fades out)
Fade In

Batwoman is stretched out on the couch with her head in Chase’s lap. As Chase strokes her hair gently, Batwoman began retelling her story about her relationship with Renee (without giving too much detail on who Renee really is so Chase won’t decipher that she is really Kate Kane). Batwoman also recounts about how she saved Renee’s life when she was taken hostage earlier and for that, Renee wanted to break up with her. At this point, Chase has heard all she needs to hear to decipher what the problem is.

Chase: Sounds to me like this…Renee person is the one with the problems, Batwoman.

Batwoman (confused): What do you mean?

Chase: It sounds like you and Renee were both trying to play the alpha in this relationship, but you’re more qualified to be the alpha. I think she knew this and when you rescued her, it made her feel like less of a woman…like she couldn’t protect herself.

Batwoman: No…that’s not it. Renee is more than capable…

Chase puts a finger to Batwoman’s lips, cutting her off.

Chase: Please…allow me to finish.

Chase takes her finger away and then goes into detail, explaining that Renee has a small inferiority complex. She feels that if she isn’t in control of the situation at all times, then maybe there’s a chance that she can’t protect those around her. Renee fled because she feared that she would put someone close to her in danger.

Chase: And if she can’t handle being the rescued instead of the rescuer, then maybe she isn’t the one for you.

Batwoman (devilish smile): And what about you, Dr. Meridian? Do you think you’re my match?

Chase smiles, but before she can answer, the alarm on her cell-phone beeps, signaling that their time was up.

Chase: Sorry Batwoman, looks like our time is up. But…I’ll be more than happy to give you the answer to that question in our next session.

(Scene transition)

Batwoman has just re-suited herself and is about to depart, but before she does, she takes Chase in her arms and kisses her passionately. Chase moans sensually and takes Batwoman’s head in her hands as they kiss until Batwoman breaks the kiss with a juicy smack of her lips and Chase sighs with ecstasy as she gazes into Batwoman’s eyes.

Batwoman (while gently rubbing her face): I don’t know how I can repay you for what you’ve done Doctor Meridian.

Chase: It’s *Chase*…and if you let me be *yours* for as long as you need me…we’ll call it even.

Batwoman isn’t sure if she can agree to that, but she promises to call her if she ever needs her and for Chase to do the same. She then departs through the open French doors leading to the balcony and leaps off into the darkness…like an angel with wings and Chase stares after her with a hungry, yet satisfied smile on her face.

Crossfade: Office of Dr. Chase Meridian (morning)

Dressed professionally once again and looking over some paperwork, Chase catches a glimpse of another news report with Summer Gleeson.

Summer (reporting): And at the top of the news story this morning, pandemonium struck at the Fluegelheim Museum last night when men, led by the notorious Harley Quinn attempted to lay siege to the place. One patron, a Miss Vicky Vale nearly became a casualty during this assault but intervention from the mysterious vigilante known as Batwoman resulted in the capture of Miss Quinn and her cohorts.

(Cut to Vicki Vale being interviewed)

Vicki: Anyone out there who says that Batwoman is a threat to the city is sadly mistaken. Sure, she has her bad nights like anyone else, but what superheroine doesn’t? All I know, is that when Harley was about to kidnap me, Batwoman was right there to stop it. (to camera) Batwoman, if you’re out there, know right now that you have one supporter on your side.

(Cut back to Summer)

Summer: Needless to say, Miss Vale’s enthusiasm and support for Batwoman has led to an overnight phenomenon with many people rising up and showing their support for the Lady Dark Knight. Apparently, this situation alone is proof that people like Batwoman will always be needed when the city faces its darkest of times. Reporting live, this is Summer Gleeson for Gotham Live.

(Cut to: Chase’s cell phone which is buzzing. Chase checks it and she sees a message shaped with the Batwoman symbol around it: Are you available for another session? I have a friend who needs to be helped)

Chase smiles and responds to the text: 'Midnight tonight…and tell them bring their scarred psyche.'

Chase sets her phone down and crosses her legs seductively as she stares out the window of her office with satisfaction on her face.

(Camera slowly dolly’s in on her)

Chase (internal monologue): Newton’s Third Law states that for every action, there is an opposite if not equal reaction. As a woman, I have nothing against a fellow female wanting to show she’s strong and independent. But sometimes in our quest to prove we are not weak, we tend to forget our sensitivity, to remember that there are times where we must rely on others for help. Whoever Batwoman was dating, obviously didn’t know the first rule about sharing the leadership role. Because in any relationship, the soul-mates are a duo…a team…and so long as Batwoman allows me to be by her side, I’ll continue to be her coach…but most of all…

(Cut to Black)

Chase: …her secret lover.

The End
Chase.jpg
Chase.jpg (18.73 KiB) Viewed 6063 times
And that's all she wrote...dreamboats! :love:
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I can see you have worked on this too hard to permit it to pass by without comment. Personally while I am not fully into the screenplay style to be read as a story I can appreciate that doing it is a skill in its own right. So to do this and come up with the story that goes with it should be something that should be acknowledged - so well done you.

I do hope someone somewhere enjoys this style of work enough to comment rather than just let this work drop off the front page without a word.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Abductorenmadrid wrote:I can see you have worked on this too hard to permit it to pass by without comment. Personally while I am not fully into the screenplay style to be read as a story I can appreciate that doing it is a skill in its own right. So to do this and come up with the story that goes with it should be something that should be acknowledged - so well done you.

I do hope someone somewhere enjoys this style of work enough to comment rather than just let this work drop off the front page without a word.
We thank you oh so much abductorenmadrid! My homegirl and I have been working on stories like this for a long time and most of what we've written were originally custom scripts (that never came into fruition sadly). So we figure we'd share our imagination with other fans just for fun and try to get a basis on how to recapture the magic that cinema has brought to everyone over the years. Personally, most of what you've read with Chase is a recreation of her first encounter with the Dark Knight from Batman Forever but the only difference is Batwoman is 'the patient' who needs assistance this time...and Chase delves into a little S&M to learn more about who she is. As you can see, we love 'scene recreations' and that alone is a good basis to use for creating one's own story (a homage, if you will).

Thank you again for your comments and praise...this has really inspired her and myself to write more custom style scripts for the future. We're glad that you enjoyed it. :love: