Santa's Little Helper

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.

A little holiday cheer for all:

Jodi Swanson was finishing her Christmas shopping up at the mall on the 23rd of December. Having just finished up the 1st semester of her junior year in college, the 21 year old was relived to be done with school for the winter and home for the holidays.

She only had one more gift to buy and as the 5’8” blonde made her way into the “Santa’s Little Helper” store, she could not wait to be done. The store was similar to a bath & body works and had a bit of everything a woman could want. Jodi looked around hoping to find something special for her Mom. She noticed the striking brunette playing Santa Claus. She was flanked by a female assistant who was dressed in a red leotard and white tights…She shuffled anxious children on and off Santa’s lap.

“Hmmm, a female Santa. There’s something you don’t see everyday.” thought Jodi.

The store was really busy, even for Christmas thought Jodi. Moms were lined up at the make-up counter in droves. She tried making her way but could not get close. Stopping one of the mothers Jody asked:

“Excuse me, what is everyone in line for?”

The woman replied “It’s Santa’s Little Helper Age Defying Cream. This is the 5th tube I’ve bought since the beginning of the week. It’s a life saver!”

Jodi was confused. These women actually thought there was such a thing as age defying cream? She again tried to get close but the line was too long.

It was 9pm and the store was ready to close for the night. The female assistant began herding the remaining women and their kids to the exit. The women would not go quietly though. They did not want to leave without their age defying cream.

Jodi knew something was up with this place. She wanted to get home to spend time with her family, but this place was strange.

“I’ll just have a quick look around then go home” she said to herself. With that she ducked in to a bathroom.

Jodi waited about a half hour for the mall to close down and then emerged. Her velvet sweats and designer purse were replaced with a white long sleeved leotard and boots. Her blue eyes were covered with a white mask. Her long legs were housed in baby blue tights, with baby blue gloves completing her garb. On each ring finger she had a white and baby blue ring which was the source of her power. Jodi Swanson had transformed into her Super heroine Alter Ego, Isis!

The college coed by day served justice whenever needed and this case was no different. As mentioned, she had no superpowers outside of her Ice Rings. They were equipped with different settings and handy weapons that Isis used to defeat criminals and bring them to justice.
Isis got to the front of the store to find the doors locked. This proved to be no problem as she adjusted one of her rings and fired it at the lock on the door and it instantly froze. She flicked it off and was in the store in no time.

It was still lit up inside, but nothing was stirring not even a mouse. Isis made her carefully made her way to the counter where the women fighting each other to get the age defying cream. The counters had been cleaned off and there was no sign of the cream.

Isis began searching the store for any clues, but nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

As she turned around, the blonde Super heroine was confronted by Santa and her assistant. She wore a tight red Santa mini Skirt, complete with red and white fringed boots and shiny nude tights. She had a bag of Christmas tree ornaments.

“May we help you?” asked Santa

“Uhh, yes. I’m Isis and am here on official business. I would like to see your age defying cream please. I believe it to be a scam and is causing women from all over to squander their money on it.” replied Isis.

“Well, Isis. Do you have a warrant to be here because if not then I will have to ask you to leave at once.” replied Santa

“Not a chance Santa or whatever you are. By the way don’t you know Santa is a man?” said a sly Isis.

“Isis, I will again ask you to leave before I notify the authorities. I have done nothing wrong here and I encourage you to leave. Besides we are decorating our tree for Christmas Eve with some of my Santa’s Little Helper ornaments.”

“Not until I see that cream” ordered the college coed assuming the hands on hips stance.

“Enough of this, Candy Cane if you please” said the sultry Santa to her assistant.

Candy Cane walked over to grab Isis, but the perky heroine zapped Candy Cane with a ray from one of her Ice Rings. Candy Cane was frozen solid.

“Not to worry Santa, she’ll thaw out soon enough. Now before this gets out of hand, the cream please.” said Isis.

“Isis, you’ve been very naughty. Now Santa isn’t going to bring you any gifts.”

“Cut the crap Santa. You’re gift giving days are over.”

“Not yet sweetie. You know that old song they sing about me?”

“Which song?”

“I see you when you’re sleeping, I know when you’re awake…” laughed Santa as she tossed two red Christmas tree ornaments from the bag she was holding towards Isis.

Figuring what was inside of the ornaments; Isis zapped one in mid air freezing it…But the 2nd landed at her feet and exploded…

The blonde beauty was engulfed in a red cloud of gas. Isis immediately knew she was in trouble as her legs began to go rubber. “Knock out gas!” she exclaimed knowing the scent all too well.

Isis can freeze objects from a mile away, but was no match for Santa’s Special Sleeping gas and crumbled to the ground unconscious.

Santa excitedly watched the heroine fall to the floor out cold..

“Ho Ho Ho.” Said Santa as she stood over the knocked out coed. She picked up the slumbering Isis and threw her over her shoulder. Santa walked out the back entrance of the store and threw Isis into a trash dumpster.

She pushed the dumpster towards the trash truck that was making its nightly mall run.

Will the gassed out heroine wake-up in time to get home for Christmas?

Tune-in next time!
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Cute story with a nice beginning! Kinda reminds me of that movie title, "Bad Santa"! :-D Please update this one before Santa comes for real! 8)
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes