Heroine Transformations

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Well I must say, I am totally blown away. Hey, if you could produce this on film, would you do it? And if so, who would you cast in the roles?
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Sillygirl - thank you for nice words. I have no intention of ever writing new chapters again -- no interest at all and I've moved on to other hobbies -- but good to know the story still generates new fans.

Doctor O - a few years ago MH did produce a (simplified) movie version of chapter 1.
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Here's a link for the adaptation: http://www.superheroinesxxx.com/viddetail.php?id=270

And here's the shooting script: http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16300

It's interesting to see the transformation from fanfic to script to screen.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Kamenrider
Henchman
Henchman

rklein wrote:Sillygirl - thank you for nice words. I have no intention of ever writing new chapters again -- no interest at all and I've moved on to other hobbies -- but good to know the story still generates new fans.

Doctor O - a few years ago MH did produce a (simplified) movie version of chapter 1.
I assume others may add to it if they are so inclined correct? though that wouldn't be me in any shape or form. as my fanfics are generally commissioned works on Deviant art with little to no knockouts
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

That question has a double-edged answer.

I'm all about freedom of expression and ideas, and there is nothing I can or would do, to hinder anyone's creativity in writing or where they thought the story would or should go. However, I only ask that people keep in mind the original story came from me, so please let me be the judge in what is official/unofficial continuation of the HT storyline.
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"