Batman loses to Poison Ivy in Arkham Asylum [hypno/sex]

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
rb9
Henchman
Henchman

Set in "Arkham Asylum," alternate ending to Batman losing to Poison Ivy. By rb9. Me. Muahaha.

The last of Ivy's fireballs collided with Batman square in the shoulder, singing the remaining threads of his cape and sending him flying to the ground.

"Well, well, well, BATman."

The caped crusader had already fought his way through most of Arkham trying to stop the Joker and now, find an antidote for Ivy's plants that were running loose in the city. Lying on the ground, tattered, he realized that Ivy's enormous vine monster that she commanded like a child was no comparison to Harley, or even the Croc and Bane. As he twitched, he tried to think of a weakness, or a mistake he made, but she could predict his every move and counter, always two steps ahead.

His vision was blurry but the sound of earthquake told him that her plant was drawing near. A large weight collided with the ground and he heard the organic squishes and pulls of a vine chamber opening, and as it did, the teasing, sexy laughter of Ivy. This was the type of laughter from a dominant woman who had just gotten her way, and was pleased.

A dark thought crossed his mind. One that had struck him before, but... no. He would rather die. Crazy thoughts.

"Looks like you tried to fight me and lost, big BAT." She emphasized the 'B' in Bat with emphasis, cooing and pursing her lips at him every time she said it. To rub it in.

"Ugh..."

"You were so close too. And you went through so much work, and it's not going to change... ANYTHING, my dear BAT." Again, she emphasized Bat. Her voice sounded closer, and soon through his fuzzy peripheral vision he saw one of her shiny painted toes, smudged slightly after their frenzied battle, adorned in a very loose vine.

"Do you want to kiss my toes?"

Batman gagged as he rolled over, still sore from his wounds. Those plants really knocked him out. His vision slowly returning, he turned to her foot and spit at it.

"My my. Defiant until the end, aren't we, my BAT."

She turned around, as he looked up. Her exotic red hair came down over an Arkham Asylum button-shirt with the sleeves rolled up. She wore no pants- she just had a few leaves covering up her sex, and vines running up and down her legs and chest. The wind blew the back of her shirt up slightly, revealing her bare ass, curving into her delicate back. She spoke from facing away.

"Why must you ruin my fun? I'm horny, BATman. I've always wanted a big, big, strong BAT to play with."

Those crazy fantasies came back as he blushed in anticipation. But it was wrong and he knew it.

'Stay strong, Batman. You have a city to s-'

"If you become my love slave, I will let you live," an offer to interrupt his thoughts. He saw that tempting face.

Batman cringed at the offer.

"You're crazy," he growled with whatever strength he had left, "You kill humans and want to take over Got-"

"Oh BATman, seriously now, can't you live in the MOMENT for a change? You keep bringing up the past and future... but..."

She turned around.

"But...?"

"But I know you want me..."

Maybe deep down he did, he shuddered. But not more than he wanted to escape and free Gotham from her soon-to-be clutches. Not by a long shot.

"I want to put you out of your- ugh- misery." Another cramp. He really was in no condition to fight, yet alone make threats. Those fireballs really made him sore all over. He was lucky to even be alive.

"Still feisty! I like that, I like that in a BAT," teased Ivy, bending down to a squat next to the Batman and picking up his head between her arms.

"Let go of me you... you bitch."

"Hahahahaha!" she let out a pleasant laugh, "Do you think YOU'RE in a position to make demands, my BAT?"

And then her voice calmed to a whisper as she brought her lips closer...

"Why don't you let Poison Ivy take care of you..."

Batman still resisted. He was going to resist until the end.

"Take care of me... ugh... you're going to kill me..."

"Kill you?!?!? I don't want to kill you. What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob men?"

"...."

"What I mean to say... is..." and her eyes narrowed slightly, in a more sinister way.

"I've always had some... fantasies... about my little BAT."

Batman blushed and knew immediately what she was referring to. All the banter, all the flirting. In fact, he had fantasies of his own late at night. But the reality was so much different. It was so much more dangerous, more deadly, more... REAL. And then, the horrible question.

"Don't you have them too?"

"Ugh..."

"Come on, BATman. You don't have to lie to me. How much do you masturbate thinking about me?"

"That's perverse and inappropriate!"

Ivy giggled and traced a finger down his chest.

"My my my. I must say, YOU'RE inappropriate, coming in such a sexy costume and getting caught up in my lair. You WANTED to get caught by me, didn't you?"

As she spoke, Batman heard a clip from his waist.

"What are you-"

Ivy brought up his heavy steel batarang in her hand, and with little effort, flung it to the side as it disappeared and was gobbled up hungrily by her vines.

"That little toy almost beat me earlier. It was the only chance you stood, and it brought so much pain to my plants."

*clip*

"But I forgive you."

He saw her take up his grappling hook and gun.

"Stop it--"

"What did I say about making demands?" she cooed.

That, soon, was food for her plants as she flicked it aside. He writhed but didn't have the strength to fight back. She completely sapped him with her attacks earlier.

"If we're going to enjoy ourselves, we can't have all this clutter!"

She detached his explosive gel and tossed that aside, too.

"Be careful with that one, my loves!"

She then detached his full belt and tossed that aside.

"Now, for the final act."

Ivy brought her delicate hands to the base of his cowl and began to slowly fasten it off.

"Please... no..."

She giggled.

"Do you think I'm going to kill you? You're so silly, BATman. If I wanted to kill you, don't you think I would have done it already?"

He guessed she was right. At least that was calming enough... but his identity- that was a slight reason for concern.

The mask slowly peeled off- difficult at first with all the sweat he had accumulated during his fight with her. And he hadn't taken the mask off in what seemed days since he invaded Arkham. It was slightly refreshing to feel the cool air.

"Ooooh, Bruce Wayne, wow, I feel so hot..."

She leaned in and kissed him, obviously horny with finally attaching an identity to the mystery Batman. What a nice catch too.

"Please..."

"It makes sense now... that one state dinner, the one where I had everybody in the crowd mesmerized by my pheromones... you were the ONLY one that I didn't sleep with that night! I should have known... gosh, how silly of me."

"I could see right through you."

"You didn't want to fuck me?"

"I could see you were evil."

"Well, I fantasied about it a little that night. What a lovely surprise that you're the same person! I can kill two birds with one stone... or fuck two BATS with one pussy!"

The idea of succumbing to her with both his identities was slightly tantalizing. He had never been able to steadily date anyone or have sexual relationships because he was juggling his two lives. And both personas had lusted after her- no. This was crazy. It was all wrong- must be her pheromones, he thought.

She slowly set the mask back in place.

"Well, my dear, as long as you belong to me, I won't let anybody else know your secret identity. The BATman is safe with me..." she caressed him possessively. That came as a surprise. At least if she was keeping her word. He still didn't feel he could trust her.

She undid his pants, his armor.

"All of this is so heavy."

"I'm not your little pet," he muttered helplessly.

She ignored him and peeled away his suit, revealing his bare chest and boxers. With a deft flick of her wrist those came off too.

"Well, that's all going to change. Poison Ivy ALWAYS gets her way."

She blew him a kiss, put her palm to his chest, then stood up. She raised her arms, and concentrated. Batman's erection was clearly visible between his legs.

The leaves concealing Ivy's sex magically retracted revealing her glistening privates. A single drop of her glimmering juices dripped to the floor, inches away from Batman's cock.

"My plant slaves do such a TERRIBLE job making me feel like a beautiful woman. Say, Batman, can you change that?"

With Ivy standing there, tempting him, Batman felt the biggest dichotomy of emotions he ever felt in his life. Part of it was fear. Terrible fear. Would her pussy poison him? Would he live? Would he become brainwashed? And the other part- lust. Nothing could describe the anticipation he felt. But still, besides his erection, whatever he wanted he could neither stand to run nor embrace her.

"Awww... so little energy left! I guess I really knocked you out cold, my dear. Well, I can do the work for you... I'm a good provider, you see..."

She leaned down on him and straddled him so that the lips of her pussy were just inches from his cock, teasing the superhero.

"I know you want it."

"Ugh..."

Batman couldn't answer. It was one of those things where he wanted to say yes just as much as he wanted to scream no. So he just said nothing, leaving the decision to fate, but ultimately her. And he kenw what she would eventually do. After all, his resistance just seemed to turn her on more.

"So just relax... let me make you feel good, Brucey BATman..."

She slid her sex onto his waiting cock. He let out a gasp. It felt SOOOOO good. She was clean shaven so the entry was nice and smooth. She was so horny so his cock glid in and was lubricated with her juices. She was a little tight so she pushed down on him snugly as the pussy lips devoured Batman's penis. Ivy let out a moan as she planted her arms on his chest, using them to push up again.

Not even after one pump, Batman was harder than he'd ever been in his life.

"Do you like that, BATman? Do you like being inside of me? Do you like being inside... Poison Ivy?"

Momentarily yes, but theoretically no.

She slid down on him again, as Batman entered the villainess deep. Her eyes were closed, head bent back in rapture as she moaned loudly. He looked on. It just turned him on. He thought to himself, doesn't she have pheromones? It didn't matter. It felt pretty nice actually. But he did wonder what turned her on more, his actual cock being INSIDE of her, or her thoughts of conquering the Batman. It was ironic, the girl in the Arkham shirt fucking the superhero.

"I'm gonna fuck you 'til you love me!"

She went up and down again, causing some ooze of his precum to mix in with her juices. Her wetness came down and dribbled on his balls and thighs, and squished around as their thighs ground against each other.

As she slowly got into the rhythm, Ivy brought her hands to her chest and undid the one button keeping her orange Arkham shirt/blouse in place. It unfolded as she was too lazy to take it off completely, but her large breasts with erect nipples were visible. Without the confines of her shirt, Poison Ivy's breasts bounced up and down as she rode the Bat.

"Do you like that, BATman? Do you like my breasts...?"

"Ugh..."

She began to toy with them. Batman was obviously disoriented. She bent down, still riding them, but smothered his face between her breasts.

"Mmmmmmfff ugh..."

"You like that, don't you, bad BAT," she teased, giggling fiendishly.

"Suck on my nipples, BATman!" Poison Ivy commanded the caped crusader.

He hesitated at first, but she coaxed him by slowing her thrusts, so that when he did, she rewarded him by going faster and faster gradually.

"Mmmmmm..."

More juices spilled from her between her legs. She withdrew her breasts as Batman's tongue dangled out. He was dumbfounded. Her eyes closed and she tilted her head back, thrusting down and concentrating on his cock. Harder, faster, harder, faster, harder, faster, harder, FASTER, moan, ooooh...

Batman used his last bit of strength to grab Ivy's ass and rock with her.

"I'm gonnnna cuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!!!!!!!!"

Ivy moaned deeply as Batman began to convulse and blow his load into her. He shook helplessly as at first he closed his eyes, but then opened them and looked up at her. Her giggling, evil lips, smiling with every pulse of his orgasm as she continued to bob down on her, her breasts still jiggling and keeping him permanently aroused through the orgasm. She gradually slowed down as his spent body went limp and his head fell down for a much-needed rest.

Batman lay panting. Ivy traced her fingers up and down his chest, lovingly, adoring her catch.

"You liked that?"

"Huff..."

"I know you did. I could feel it. That made me feel real good too."

The thought of what just transpired gradually set into his mind. He felt slightly fuzzy, but consequences, or at least thought of them, made his fate turn white. This wasn't good. But in part it WAS a sexy thought.

They stood there in silence for a while. To Batman it seemed like maybe 10-20 minutes. He still felt spent. He assumed that she was leaving him to his thoughts. She continued to stroke his bare chest but it didn't vex him. He was more concerned with thinking about what he was going to do. She wanted him to go through that thought process and conclude his only fate was with her. It would be much sweeter that way.

But after some time she did coo him. She was playing with the area around his cock, not touching it but certainly making the region feel good.

"See? Why don't you let Poison Ivy take care of you..."

"Mmmm... what... what do you want..."

"Hahahahahaha! The BAT is beginning to see things my way."

She looked at his limp cock, gave a gentle stroke that make him twitch, and gave it a little look as if to say 'see you soon,' and slinked her way back up near his face. She brought her curvaceous body close to hers, so he could smell her fragrant hair, and whispered in his ear,

"I want you, BATman..."

They met eyes, and she brought her lips in to kiss him.

Their tongues danced momentarily as she ground one of her legs against his cock then brought her hand down, teasing it. Slowly, he began to stand up for her again, wanting more of her attention, not because it was forbidden but because he was just a man and could not resist anymore. Even after blowing his load directly into her, he wanted her.

She broke the kiss and whispered to him again,

"Looks like somebody is getting ready again. You asked me what I want, BATman?" she flicked her hair to the side, glaring at him.

"Uhhh..."

"I want you to just relax. Enjoy yourself, enjoy this, enjoy me. I'm rewarding you. Rewarding you for all your good, strong, BAT-ass accomplishments."

With that, she returned to her spot between his legs, sprawled with her own legs to the side. She wrapped both her hands around the base of his cock, and looked down as if she was about to open a Christmas present...

"Wait."

Batman groaned as she removed her hands and ran them through her hair, and then wound back her shoulders to gently take off her shirt. When she tidied, her full breasts were completely free and jiggly, escaped from the captivity of even the slightest obscurity from the edges of the shirt. And the vines traced their way up her shoulders and chest.

"I want you to be able to see my whole sexy, naked body my love."

She was naked, and pussy glistening. She smiled sexily and put one finger on his stomach, another on the tip of his cock, causing it to jerk up. She then brought her lips to the tip of his cock, and whispered,

"So ironic, that this lovely rod has been making all that testosterone that has made you the BAT you are..."

She gave him a little kiss, making him go mad. Could she start already? He wanted it- he wanted her so bad. His eyes were wide open, like fear but just horniness, and he lay there in vivid anticipation of what she was going to do next. Then, one last giggle, and she locked eyes with him, and then closed her eyes, and leaned in to his cock. It was like being on a roller coaster and teetering on the top, about to go down the largest slope. It was about to begin, as she leaned in, and his smile widene-

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHH..."

Poison Ivy's lips wrapped around the head of his cock in a wet, slow slurp. He could feel her lips slide down and cover the sides with her moisture, saliva, and lipstick, as her tongue danced around the upper half and make him hard almost immediately. She brought her lips down more, and braced her hand on his inner thigh to stabilize herself.

Then, a long, slow lick brought a long trickle of precum out. She broke the kiss with his cock, and licked her lips.

Then Ivy gave a refreshed "Ahhhh" as if she just gulped an ice cold drink on a hot day. She returned to Batman's penis, her other hand fondling his balls and another now tracing up and down his thigh. He could feel he long, lush and full hair gently covering the area around his penis. But occasionally she would take her hand off his thigh to tuck her hair behind her head and ears so that the strands wouldn't get stuck to all the juices of her saliva over his sex.

*suckle*

Her ministrations became faster. Her touches more intense, her pace more feverish, and her moans louder and more provocative. The sound of her moans and the slurps alone could have brought any man an erection. But to actually FEEL the lips of the legendary Poison Ivy, the most tantalizing seductress on earth, and to actually give in to the temptress herself was like being in a separate heaven for Batman. Nobody could imagine anywhere near what it must have felt like for him.

"Mmmm... oh..."

She drove him insane when she opened her eyes and began to make eye contact with him while giving him the blowjob. Occasionally she would close them and look down at her handiwork, but she wanted to tempt him and show him she enjoyed it. And also show him that she had him now.

"Oh.... mmmm... Pamela..."

"Call me Ivy. It's naughtier that way."

Batman twitched some more. Her lips, with every stroke, every suckle, as she rode up and down with her lips and ran her tongue over him, made her harder than he had ever been before. He thought that was impossible after having just cum into her. But now, once more, he was there. She took him there.

"Pl... please... Ivy... oh I've... never... felt..."

The brink. A giggle, and one more suck on his little Bat-rocket that was fueled to maximum now. Ignition.

"POOOOOISSSON IVVVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" he screamed. She kept sucking up and down with his orgasm, riding in perfect rhythm with him as he screamed and as she sucked- continuously, constantly, sexily. She knew his body, almost better than he did, continuously pumping him with her lips and pumping out more of his cum and with each pump, another burst of pleasure through his mind, another pocket of giddiness exploding between his legs and in his head.

She sucked out every last drop, making eye contact with him every moment as she ran her lips up and down his shaft to make sure she captured every last bit with her tongue. After a minute when she was done and Batman was done moaning and panting like a teenager, she gave a satisfied slurp and licked her lips, gazing at him tantalizingly like a tigress that had just finally caught its prey.

"Tasty."

She gave him some time to recover as she broke her lip contact but still gave him a few more pumps with her delicate hands and fondled his balls.

Batman slumped down for the second time. His eyes had no expression to them now. She was fully naked in front of him, but pulled something out from a few feet away. Seemingly it was in the pocket of her orange Arkham shirt that lay in a wet heap to the side?

"Um, when you're ready, my dear BAT. I almost forgot to mention... how rude of me."

She held up a tube of shiny red lipstick. Batman stared at it with glazed eyes. He could barely see, his vision was cloudy again.

"This is my special, special hypnotic lipstick that all the boys always rave about."

She unwound the tube and looked at it sexily, then puckered her lips to gently trace a new layer around her lips. She gave out a little "mmm" as she did so.

Ivy then brought her lips close to his ear and whispered tantalizingly, "It's over, BATman," before nibbling on his ear. Then just as quickly as she applied the lipstick and came close to him, she retracted, giggling.

"Just kidding. It's been over a long time! I put on four coats of this lipstick when I knew you were coming to my lair... I've been brainwashing ya this whole time!"

She flinged the lipstick tube to the side, and with one hand, began to stroke his tired cock, and with the other, held her wrist in front of his lips to kiss.

"Kiss me, BATman."

As told, he closed his hypnotized eyes and kissed her reverently as she let out a victorious giggle.

"You sure fought well. What I expected for a hero, my BAT, but for a man, you lived beyond your expectations. That blowjob- that was an idea I had on the spot and I guess that's what did it!" She giggled that lovely giggle again.

He kissed her hand again. His cock was slowly getting hard again under her strokes. How did she do that?

Soon, she affixed a vine collar to his neck, like a leash, that showed his true submission to the villainess.

And then like most boys do after a few nice orgasms after a hard day, he feel asleep. In her arms.

In a fitting epilogue, some unknown time later, Batman was driving his cock deep inside of Poison Ivy. She convulsed in many levels of pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Ivy moaned.

"Do you like that, Mistress?" grunted the former hero, pleasuring the villainess.

"Yessss.... you are such a good slave..."

She kissed him square on the lips as he thrust into her again.

The Joker had wondered what happened to the bat as no more guards were lost and no more attacks reported. Ivy left out her little 'capture.' The bat was more use to her alive than dead, and soon her plants would become powerful enough and take care of the Joker. Then everything would be hers, and her mission would be accomplished, with a loving slave to boot.

And Batman was the one to learn a valuable lesson. If you don't want to become her love slave forever, don't fucking let Poison Ivy fuck you repeatedly.

THE END.
Visit the Misc Topics forum if you'd like to see a hypno subforum get created...
batman4
Neophyte
Neophyte

Awesome story. Really enjoyed it rb9. One of those rare occasions where I wish that there would be an alternative cut-scene in the actual game where Ivy could defeat Batman. I beat Batman: Arkham Asylum a few years ago, and I do confess that I let Ivy beat me a couple of times. Wish she had a bigger role in Arkham City though. She's one of my favorite comic book characters, and I give you props for nailing her. Anyways, were you planning on writing any more stories concerning Batman and Poison Ivy? You know, like a showdown in Arkham City this time, maybe with Robin or some other hero. It would be cool if you write another one of these stories about Batman fighting Ivy or perhaps Harley Quinn in the Arkham-Verse. Just a thought there. I would appreciate it if you could reply if you have time. Thanks again for the story!
ladytania
Neophyte
Neophyte

Fun story :)
sexyman22
Neophyte
Neophyte

This is my favorite fan made story. I do with there was more but I enjoy this very much. Just the thought of the batman being forced into submission is amazing. I know Im a little late here but just thought you should know this story is fantastic.