Bondini's therapy

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
lisa
Neophyte
Neophyte

Karen McGregor got out of her grey Mercedes and rang the door-bell under the name of Doctor A.Bondini. The big electric gate opened to reveal a nice rocky garden and a big rich mansion. She smoothed the skirt of her classy tailleur and walked to the front door, where a pretty girl welcomed her.
“Good morning, are you here for the interview?” the girl asked.
She was around 25 years old, with long blonde hair tied in a ponytail and lovely dark eyes, sporty dressed in jeans, shirt and flats.
“Yes, I’m Karen McGregor from the ‘Times’, I guess you are too young to be dr.Bondini”
“No, unfortunately I am not her, just Michelle, Anna Bondini’s daughter in law…and that guy is her son and my husband, Tom”. Tom waved his hand from the couch. “Please come in, Anna is waiting for you…”, Michelle said.
Anna was a tall and busty woman with a charming smile, expensive gold framed glasses and a long pearl necklace on a pink sweater, an old fashioned lady in a old style house.
“Please Karen, follow me and make yourself comfy… Michelle! Could you make some hot tea with biscuits for Karen and me?” she asked.
“Of course, Anna!” the blondie answered from the kitchen.
“So, doctor Bondini, let’s talk about the role of hypnosis in resolving people problems and what is so original in your method? I’ve heard of the wonderful results of your therapy on many patients and many troubled marriages”
Anna stared at the nice looking reporter, probably 40 years old, and she saw a sceptical type beyond her flattering ways.
“Well, I’ll explain it in simple words, Karen. Straight to the point. The secret is the doctor-patient relationship. The patient should trust his doctor completely to achieve the best results in therapy. Usually a person is unconsciously reluctant to do that, cause of scepticism or a sense of pride, so the therapy could take months or years. We have to remove those obstacles first.”
They got in a large office dominated by a mahogany desk and a strange accessorized psychologist bed. They sat on a leather couch in the other half of the big room, in front of a big plasma tv screen. A man just finished cleaning the room and smiled to Karen: “The computer is on with the disk inside, Anna. I leave you alone”. He was Anna’s husband, Fabio Bondini.
“Thank you, Fabio” Anna answered. “Well Karen, I tested the method on my son, first time. He had lot of troubles with drugs and alcohol and bad friendships and he used to blame his parents for that…so we decided together to try this new kind of psychotherapy on him”
The dvd started and the big screen showed Anna and her son in the office. Tom was laying down over the bed wearing just black skintight shorts and nothing else. His limbs were hold in place by straps around his wrists and ankles and a strange device, like a viewer, fixed on the headrest, was placed over his eyes. Karen recognized the same boy in the living room.
“Oh my God, what’s that device for?” the reporter asked.
“It sends flashes of light with a frequency that induced hypnosis. The pulse slowly quickens to thirty times a second, precisely calibrated on brain’s ocular-neuron rate. Nothing like a brainwash machine, as you are probably thinking, Karen: it does not delete memories, but it just makes the subject open to the suggestions from others, without anymore prejudice or unconscious fear. Without obstacles the therapy goes on much faster than normal…In just 3 days Tom was free from drug, cigarettes, wine and wrong friends. This happened few months ago. Then he asked Michelle to marry him and they’ll give me wonderful grandchildren very soon”, Anna smiled proudly.
“Oh…cool” Karen crossed and uncrossed her legs nervously, watching the almost naked guy strapped down to the bed. He was almost motionless, just his chest breathing deeply with electrodes applied on it. Karen could not avoid to admire his athletic body for a moment.
And she also noticed that he was having an erection under his lycra shorts!
“Having your body immobilized and exposed increases the sense of weakness and induces the subject to surrender and entrust himself to his doctor some more, being more cooperative.” The doctor explained like if reading Karen’s mind.
“Uhm….I see. How could you achieve such results in just 3 days, dr.Bondini?”
“Call me Anna, please. Once the subject loose his unconscious defences, it’s very easy to build a good relationship with him. His unconditioned faith in me makes it easy”
Someone knocked on the door. It was Michelle carrying a tray with 2 cups of tea and biscuits. She put it all on the crystal table in front of the tv and got out, with just a quick look at the images on the screen.
“Excuse me, Anna. Don’t you think this is more like the CIA mind control experiments, than psychotherapy?” Karen asked, taking her cup and putting sugar in it.
“Where is the difference? psychotherapy is only slower. And what about your newspaper and tv programs? They aren’t a kind of mass mind control too?” Anna replied and Karen did not answer. “Now look at this, Karen…”. She set the next track of the dvd. It was the living room, with Fabio, Anna and Tom …Michelle got in and closed the door noisily. She took off her raincoat and scarf and threw them on a chair.
“Did you close the door, sweetie?” Fabio giggled.
“Hello Mr. And Ms.Bondini. Merry Christmas…may I ask you why we had to delete our holidays for the end of the year, after we already paid so much money?”. Michelle looked upset.
“Mom just wanted the whole family reunited for Christmas this year, Michelle. My brother will be here too. Don’t worry about money…”
“Yes I know what she wanted ..but what about WE wanted, honey? You seem to completely loose your memory sometimes!! We long talked about this Christmas!”
“Well …we always can go skiing after Christmas, Mich. My parents will be happy to come with us….”
“What? Are you serious?” Michelle asked “…I mean what’s happening here Tom?? After the psychotherapy you seem to be another person!”
Anna stared at the angry girl coldly from the couch. “Yes u said it, Michelle, another person, … no more drug parties and no more car crashes. And we shouldn’t thank your very good friends for that, isn’t it Michelle?”
Karen asked Anna if she used to film whatever happens in the house. She paused the video.
“Yes I do, Karen. Hope you don’t care if I’m recording this conversation too in this moment. It’s useful to examine everyone’s behaviour with care. Especially in this kind of situations. Look at Michelle…”. Anna paused on a Michelle image. “Her face, she’s upset but you can read a little fear in her eyes. Her arms crossed below her chest: defence stance. Frequently playing with her blonde locks: confusion. And she often answer asking questions. A sign of aggressiveness”
Karen uncrossed her own arms and changed position on the couch. “Ehm…things seem to be changed between you and Michelle after marriage, isn’t it?”
“Yes very…”. Anna pushed the remote control.
“Oh my…” Karen whispered in shock as she watched the next images: the audio was off this time. Anna and a male assistant were setting the bed up with all the electrodes connected to the pc on the desk, when Tom and Michelle stepped inside the room, Tom hugging Michelle’s waist gently with one arm. She was clad in a black skintight outfit, a long sleeved leotard and nylons. Her blonde hair falling on her shoulders freely like poured gold. Karen saw that the girl was not being forced by anyone, but she had a troubled and tired expression on her cute face, as she walked thru Anna’s office like a sleepwalker. Like if drugged…
The assistant helped her over the bed then put her wrists and ankles in the straps with care.
Karen felt her mouth dry and drank some tea. “Anna, may I ask u how did you convince this girl to undergo your psychotherapy?”
“It was a bet between me and her. She said that therapy wasn’t useful and that Tom stopped the drugs with her help not mine. I answered she should learn more about my job before speaking. I told her: if you won’t change your mind, after trying the therapy yourself, I promise to stop bothering you and Tom with my therapy sessions… However, Karen, our relationship was not good enough to let her marry my son, not without an attitude adjustment”
Karen stared at Anna, frightened by her last words. An uncomfortable and warm feeling was filling Karen’s heart and limbs as she watched the screen again. The camera showed now a view of Michelle from the ceiling. The strong light of an arc lamp reflected on her body, nicely displayed by the glossy tights. The strange device covered her eyes sending flashes of red light from inside. Anna was saying something, while lovingly caressing girl’s leg with one hand and the girl was weakly straining against the bonds…? Or the movement were unconscious during the hypnotic induced sleep?
Karen changed position again and started dangling her heels nervously as she watched.
“I’m wondering if this is what Michelle expected from the session, dr.Bondini”
“Nobody forced her to do it, if that is what you mean, Karen and please call me Anna. I was worried about her natural aggressiveness” Anna revealed “but her reaction to hypnosis was good enough. Now the session begins: the subject is isolated from the outer world, his own personality is eclipsed by hypnosis, my voice is everything…I should say, Karen, this is the part I like mostly”
Now the screen was divided in 2 frames showing both Michelle and Tom, laying down on bed in different times. Both of them blindfolded, with headphones put on their head, listening to Anna’s voice. Their limbs were relaxed and Karen could not hear the conversation, cause it is private, but she saw their faces were relaxed as well while answering to Anna.
“Does Michelle remember anything after therapy?” Karen asked.
“Everything, but I ordered her not to talk with anyone about it. She drove home and studied
and talked to her parents normally, with no post-effects. Then she came back here the day after for next session. 3 days.”
Now Michelle stood up in front of Anna, blindfolded with her wrists handcuffed behind her, in a rigid posture with her feet united. She drinks something from a glass, helped by Anna.
“What is she drinking?” Karen asked with a look of apprehension to her empty tea cup.
“My original mix” Anna smiled innocently. “It just makes the hypnotic state deeper”
“Speaking of drugs?”
“No, not really, more like a sedative”
Karen did not realize until that moment how much she sunk in the soft couch and changed position. Now she saw Anna putting a salad first then a piece of chocolate in the helpless girl’s mouth. Michelle took them both in her mouth, then she started to slowly suck Anna’s fingers! The camera, probably used by Fabio, showed her from the waist up and Karen could swear that her nipples were poking out under the spandex leotard.
“That was just for fun, mrs. Bondini?” Karen tried to control the tone of her voice, but her heart was beating faster.
“No, eating things from someone hands means trust. I need the subject to trust me not only with mind but also with body. The body is the way to the mind.”
“I see, and did you make that girl lick or eat something else?”
“Yeah” Anna laughed, “my feet once. That was for fun. Naturally this is just between you and me, Karen. You don’t need to write that too on your paper”
Now the video showed Anna as she put a thick white liquid on Michelle’s jutting tongue, the girl swallowed it. Karen hoped that stuff was just a sweet icing, and not coming from Fabio.
“You are a sick pervert, mrs.Bondini. You know this?” Karen split out.
“Oh, this is not professional Karen” Anna answered calmly, resting a hand on her knee. “A reporter should keep her personal feelings away from job, right?”
“Right. I just hope this interview won’t end up with me calling the police, instead of writing a piece! Let’s go on…”
“Oh I’m sure it won’t happen Karen”
Karen wondered if she had to leave now or watch some more of that crazy stuff.
Now Michelle, with her hair tied up, received a leather collar with a ring on it. She offered her slender neck to the woman, then Anna attached a leash to the ring. Girl lips said something that Karen cannot heard, then Anna guided the girl thru the corridor using the leash, she walked after her in her stocking feet like a docile pet.
“I bet now she’s happier than ever to spend Christmas with your family, Anna”
“Yeah, I love your sense of humor, Karen”.
The door opened and Fabio got in with a mobile ringing: “Look Anna, one of your patients”
“Thanks Fabio, I hope you may excuse me for only 1 minute, Karen, I have to take this call”
“No problem …Anna” answered Karen with a sigh of relief. That was her chance to leave but first…Karen jumped up as soon as Anna got out of room, for the private call, but she falled down on the couch again a moment later, with her head spinning and her legs shaking.
Damn, the crazy bitch really drugged her. She managed to stand up slowly. There was an archive in front of her, full of disks. A cd was missing under the name of Michelle. Karen took the other ones and put them in her purse, hoping to have got someone interesting to nail down the doctor. She examined one of the labels and the title made her heart freeze. She put the disk in the pc and made the video start. As Karen watched it, she felt herself passing out and had to sit down again. This was too much.
Michelle was now totally naked, except for a heavy makeup on her face and a pair of high heels, leaning over an armchair, ass up. Behind her a fat old man, wearing just a white shirt and tie was banging her ass, holding her wrists tied behind her. Another man, kneeling over the seat of the armchair is holding his hard cock toward her face. Michelle was licking and sucking it eagerly like it was the best ice cream she ever tasted. And reflected in the big mirror of that room, it was Fabio holding the videocamera.
Ok, enough…Karen thought. Now what about getting out of here and stop playing with my luck. But as she ejected the disk and walked to the door she found Anna and Fabio looking at her. “Not so kind to search in a doctor archive, Karen. Could you give me that purse please?”
Karen stepped back until she hit the desk behind her, holding her purse tight against her chest.
In her confused state, the reporter noticed that they looked at the desk with apprehension and suddenly she had an intuition. She opened both the drawers and searched inside until she touched cold metal. Then she took off a gun a tried to aim, but now the room was spinning like a ship in the storm. Fabio was getting closer.
“Stop right there! I’m gonna do it now!!” Karen shouted.
“Oh really? Come on Karen put it down, you are not a killer.” Fabio replied coldly.
“You th-think so? You just let me go and nobody will get hu-hurt, ok?”
Damn…her head! What the hell they made her drink? Her knees were made of gelatine.
“I cannot let you drive in your state, honey” Anna joked. “Doctor orders”
“And you also have the trigger guard on” Fabio said as she got closer and simply took the gun from her hands. “Look. And no ammo inside, you see?”. He opened the weapon and showed it to the reporter. “However the gun is legally held. We are not criminals.”
“Yes sure. Let me tell you that someone knows I’m here, piece of shit, and they know where to go if I don’t meet…”. But Fabio was laughing:” Okay, okay, I know. Nice try, Karen”
“Anyway, Fabio. I told you a thousand times to not keep the gun in your desk, i almost had an heart attack as she took off that gun! Now let Karen makes herself comfy in the bedroom, I’m calling my assistant”

2 hours later.
Karen felt her heart hammering in her throat as she saw the bed getting prepared by the assistant. How did she get into this crazy situation? Is there any way out? She kept telling herself that was not possible. She was barely conscious of Fabio’s hand holding her right arm and the feel of the moquette under the soles of her feet. Such a good silhouette for my age, she thought ironically as she looked at the mirror wall. Her reddish hair tightly tied up and her chest stood out in the spandex leotard like two shiny globes. She wondered with frustration if they already planned to add her to their special prostitution ring.
She looked into Anna’ eyes and she found no mercy in them. But she promised herself to fight as long as she can. Maybe she still had cards to play.
Lying down on the bed, she felt hands placing her ankles and arms in the straps, then the sinister device was placed on her eyes and all went dark.
Soon the darkness exploded in rythmic red lights.

End of part 1
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

awesome story! follow up Power Girl? or Wonder Woman maybe?