Harley Quinn's Revenge!

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
A & M
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Ok - I have been lurking on this forum for the longest time and just recently introduced my wife into my thing for superheroines and she loves it too - and we decided to write our OWN story involving superheroines.

CAST OF CHARACTERS
Harley Quinn
Batgirl
Supergirl
WonderWoman
(and maybe some others!)

This one is a bit different - both of us like the idea of superheroines turned into very helpless slaves... to be tickled... teased... controlled.... to be truly powerless... we both hope you like the story!

PART 1

It was a cool autumn night in Gotham City. The air was brisk and damp from the previous night’s storms; the moisture could still be smelled in the air. Although, the storms had ended there was another storm brewing in the center of Gotham.

“No more, I’m done with all this. I have tried and tried to get out of this relationship and tonight it is happening.” Harley Quinn stared at her self in the mirror as images of finally leaving Joker played in her head like a broken record. The thoughts spun and sent sensations through the tips of her fingers as she applied her make-up to cover again another bruise from Joker and his henchmen. Placing the make up down on the counter, she strolled into her room and examined her body in the full length mirror.
“I look good tonight”, she thought as she admired herself. Her blonde hair was pinned up in the typical ponytails curled perfectly almost touching her shoulders. She adjusted her purple and red leather bra under her shirt that exposed her soft, 34 D’s. The corset allowed for the soft supple breasts to be framed perfectly drawing unsuspecting goons to their weakness and allowing her to take full control of any situation. Her hands slid slowly across her tight flat tummy that was showing oh so slightly between her corset and skirt. She frowned as she saw the fresh droplets of blood from tonight’s previous activities, rage filled her heart. Abruptly she bent down exposing her soft round bottom missing any sight of panties and buckled her boots. Standing up for on last look she grinned evilly into the mirror and blew herself a kiss.

“If they only knew what was in store for them tonight. No one thought Harley Quinn could do it, but I’m going to show them all!” her thoughts continued to plan out the upcoming nights events as she dialed an all too familiar number on her phone.

“Where have you been?” one of Joker’s henchmen growled grabbing Harley by the arm and pulled her into the room.

“That will be the last time you put your hands on me creep.” She said yanking her arm away and shot daggers at him with her eyes. Slowly she strolled over to Joker lazily stretched out and sat on the arm of the couch. Harley instantly became sick to her stomach as Joker slid his hands on her legs caressing her purple and red thigh highs.

“Mmmmm, baby, you know I love you when you wear those stockings. Why do you have those boots on to cover up those fucking sexy legs of yours?” Joker smiled gazing up Harley’s skirt.

“Oh Joker”, she began, “You know I want to go play with you boys tonight and help rob that bank. You promised me I was allowed to go this time.” Harley could barely contain the contempt in her voice. At this point she could have killed every one of them but thoughts of tonight’s events made a smile creep across her face.

“Uh, yah, about that baby, we need you to stay behind and keep the place looking pretty.” Joker sat up and began to walk across the room. Harley stood up and followed. The anger inside was beginning to build she had to go tonight if she didn’t everything would be ruined. What was she going to do? How could she convince him he had to let her go? She couldn’t stay here again. Not with the henchmen, not with what they do to her when he is gone. As Joker sat behind his desk Harley straddled his lap and slowly began to move back and forth.

“Oh Jokie, you know you can let me go tonight, you know how hot I get when we go robbing together. You know what I want to do when we get back right?” She could feel him growing beneath her and knew he knew what she was talking about. She knew his weakness and was going to exploit it.

Joker put his hands around her wait coaxing her to continue with the private lap dance. “Okay, okay you can go.” As soon as he gave her permission she jumped up and walked across the room with excitement.

“When do we leave?” she smiled.
A & M
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

PART 2

Across town a light shown in the sky for everyone to see, it was the call for Batman. Somewhere something bad was happening and a hero or heroine was needed now.

As the call came into the bat cave Batgirl slide on her trusty bat belt and adjusted her skin tight suit to just the right spot. The suit snuggled her tightly hugging every curve and crevice. She loved her suit and everything about it as she stared at herself in the reflection of the glass. She gazed at her long red hair flowed over her shoulders from under her mask. She felt powerful, indestructible, and invincible in her suit. She wanted to kick some ass tonight. That always got her hot, tearing up some bad guy. At times the way her suit fit it hit the right spot making the fight that more pleasurable. She took one last glance and headed for Bat jet.

Batman gave her the instructions; someone tipped off the commissioner that a robbery was to go down tonight at the Gotham National Bank. Batman wanted to take them from the street and she was to go to the roof and meet him in the middle to make sure they cut off any possible route. Batgirl strapped herself into the jet and took off.
A & M
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

PART 3

The adrenaline was flowing, Harley could barely contain herself. As they broke into the bank she slipped up the stairs heading to the roof. Thoughts continued to reel in her mind; the henchmen ripping her clothes off while Joker was gone, tying her to the table and wickedly tickling her. Relentlessly, tickling her and refusing to allow her any pleasure. They left her bound and helpless and she hated feeling weak. Thoughts of her past when she had gone through rehabilitation to change, to leave Joker, to become a heroine only to be rejected by the three women she trusted and admired so much. The anger and lust riddled her body each moment she became closer to the top floor.

Back in the main part of the bank something snapped. Silence fell across everyone then all hell let loose. Harley looked behind her to make sure no one followed and continued on her trek to the top then stopped. Slowly she began to control her breathing to gain control. Her plan was coming to fruition and she was going to do this.

Batgirl circles the bank building in the BatJet – and starts to see what appears to be gunfire in the 1st floor of the base of the bank. There was no time to warn Batman; she knew she had a responsibility to guard the roof and she wanted to make sure she fulfilled that task. Using the vertical takeoff/landing function of the BatJet, it would be an easy landing on the roof deck, she began her descent.

Harley Quinn, as she neared the roof, pulled out one of the Joker’s toys that she had recently perfected (the Joker had tried to get it to work but ran into some minor technical issues and abandoned the project – with some help from the devious Spellbinder she was able to perfect the device). It was simply known to her as the HypnoDom; a hand held device the size of the palm of a normal hand – a very innocent looking device, but it had a more insidious purpose to it. Once the button on the back was clicked twice, a special sequence of lights would flash brightly in front of the subject, instantly overcoming any mental defenses of the victim in front. Total, instant hypnotic trance. Harley steps up finally to the roof, and gazes at the Bat Jet landing on the roof gently. Her heart raced then stopped as Batgirl stepped out of the side door of the BatJet, and down the short ramp and stood about 10 feet in front of Harley as the villianness stood at the top of the roof steps.

“Harley Quinn. I should have expected you to be involved in some petty robbery.” Batgirl said with an air of contempt, standing in her normal heroine pose. She didn’t anticipate any problems with Harley Quinn. In 2 prior dealings, Harley was no match for her fighting skills or her special Bat-devices, and Batgirl was satisfied this would be quite easy. Her overconfidence (this time) would be her downfall.

“Batgirl. It was quite predictable that you would end up on the roof. Batman must not think much of you to ‘send you on the roof’. It doesn’t matter. Soon I will begin my most wonderful evil plan to date… and you will be a part of it” Harley Quinn stated in a most chilling, matter-of-fact manner. Batgirl had never seen Harley … so determined… before. It didn’t matter. Harley wasn’t going to be much of a challenge, just like before.

Batgirl reached for her belt, reaching for the Bat-sleeping gas canister on the right side of her belt. Normally she would already have had it in hand; her overconfidence again showing a bit. This time, Harley had the slight advantage for the 1st time in their dealings, and Batgirl would pay the price. Instantly, Harley clicked the activation button on the HypnoDom device as it was already pointed at Batgirl (the purple-clad superheroine never saw the device as a threat even though Harley was holding it), and the special hypnotic light pattern started to play …instantly capturing the gaze of Batgirl ….and immediately putting the super heroine into a powerful hypnotic trance. Batgirl suddenly stood totally still and motionless; Harley Quinn walks up confidently to the still super heroine ….knowing the device had performed its function.

“Batgirl. You are now in a deep hypnotic trance. While you remain in this trance, you are helpless to my every suggestion and you must obey my every command and order. Nod if you understand” Harley instructed Batgirl, and smiled as Batgirl nodded softly… her eyes totally glazed over and her lips slightly parted. The total look of someone in a hypnotic trance.

“It’s time to go sweetie.” Harley said taking her by the arm and leading her back to her jet.
A & M
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

PART 4

“Something doesn’t feel right.” Batgirl thought to herself as she was led into the BatJet. Harley Quinn gave the quick command to stand perfect still as she moved forward to the cockpit. She couldn’t move she tried with all her power to just move her legs, her arms, her fingers. Nothing would move. How could this be happening? A feeling of panic overwhelmed her as Harley Quinn returned with a grin on her face; Batgirl could feel the BatJet lifting off and quickly moving off.

“Now, Batgirl, I have programmed the autopilot to take us someplace special – it will take a little while to get there. I’m a patient person – it will take just enough time to complete the next phase of my plan” Harley Quinn says with a sense of satisfaction as she gazes as the immobile Batgirl. Harley then lifts up the HypnoDom and turns it on again, pointing the flashing lights at Batgirl, as it was time to further deepen the hypnotic control over the super heroine. Batgirl stood there solid as the white light slowly began to consumer her. She could feel the softness of the light begin to relax her body. Although, she still couldn’t move her muscles were no longer tense, the warmth of the light softened her thoughts.

“NO!” she screamed in her head “No, this isn’t happening. I can’t be hypnotized. I can’t let down Batman. I need to win; I need to be in control.” But, as her thoughts attempted to fight the light her mind began to give in. “This light is so warm, I feel like I am starting to float” her body stood still. Batgirl began to succumb to the sweetness of the light, its warmth, its comfort, floating, drifting into a state of sublime pleasure. Batgirl noticed that as she fought the light the intensity was stronger her senses were heightened she could feel and smell everything more than before. The touch of her suit on her skin seared sensations of pleasure all through her body. There was nothing she could do but drift away and she did as she stood there helpless in front of Harley Quinn.

The proud villianess grinned as she spoke to Batgirl again “Batgirl …. As I count from 5 to 0 … your ability to resist my commands will fade away. When I get to 0, your body will be at my beck and call – I can make your body do anything I ask and you cannot disobey. When I get to 0…. You will be filled with desire to obey me and do as I ask… my voice will be the most irresistible voice you have ever heard” Harley caresses the left arm of the helpless Batgirl as she uttered the countdown in a most soft sweet voice … “5….4….3…..2….1…. 0…..” as the white lights of the HypnoDom played over the beautiful face of Batgirl.
“Oh, no.” was her last thought as she drifted completely away into the sensations of the white light.

Then she heard a voice, “You are under my complete control, Batgirl.” a beautiful, lovely voice. She wanted to hear this voice speak to her again and again she wanted to do whatever it said go wherever it went. She would do anything the voice said. Floods of pleasure overcame her as she felt the skin of the voice touch her arm and lead her away, away into a place she would follow submissively, obediently, willfully.
A & M
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

PART 5

Harley, now convinced Batgirl was truly helpless and under control, led Batgirl to the back of the jet.The jet was set for its course and soaring quietly on auto pilot. Harley’s anticipation was growing wildly as she gazed at her prisoner. She walked around the standing superheroine and caressed her cheek. You could see the sheer of red flush her cheeks just beneath her mask. She licked her lips and leaned in close to her ear.

“Do you know who I am Batgirl?” she whispered seductively.

“Yes.” Batgirl answered.

“Tell me who I am.”

“You are my Harley Quinn.” Batgirl whispered gazing longingly into Harley’s eyes.

“Yes, yes you are right I am Your Harley Quinn.” Her grin widened as she noted the hypnosis was still working. “If I am your Harley Quinn what does that make you?”

Batgirl began to caress herself enjoying the sensations from her touch and said, “I am your slave….All I want is to make you happy Harley. What can I do to make my Harley Quinn happy?”

Harley could barely contain herself. So many ideas, so many plans, but she had to stick to the plan that would work, “Focus Harley, focus.” She reminded herself. Taking another step closer she whispered in Batgirls ear. “Batgirl – you are now and forever just BatKitten. You will be my personal toy. My tickle doll. My love slave.”

Batgirl nods softly and responds with barely a whisper “I am BatKitten. Your personal toy… your tickle doll… your love slave”.

Harley Quinn grins with excitement as her every suggestion is absorbed by the beautiful superheroine… and decides to continue Batgirl’s enslavement… smiles and speaks with a calm yet soft and sweet tone of voice… “There is something you can do for me my BatKitten.”

Batgirl was growing weaker with every touch and caress she made through her suit the intensified sensations made her head reel. “Anything for you.”

Harley Quinn caresses Batgirl’s slender neck and speaks again “How would you feel if you no longer had your utility belt…. And no longer wearing your costume?”

Batgirl sighs softly… “Helpless… I would be helpless without my utility belt… and without my Batgirl costume”.

Harley Quinn licks her lips and responds “Very good. You will unlock your belt … and give it to me. Slowly. Feel yourself as you continue to surrender to me, Batkitten. Then take off your suit. I want your pretty suit and belt. I need them for a collection I want to start. May I have your suit and belt my pretty batgirl.”

Without hesitation Batgirl unlocked the clasps of the utility belt and the belt immediately loosened and she submissively held the belt in front of the villianness, who takes the belt and caresses it in her hands as she enjoys what is happening to her hypnotized slave. Batgirl then began to unzip her boots slowly sliding her feet out and stepping onto the floor. The simple feeling of the cold floor through her suit electrified her skin. Slowly she caressed her legs and moving her hands over her breasts up to the back of her neck to unzip the suit. She pulled it down revealing soft supple skin as pure as porcelain against the blackness of the suit. She stood there in front of Harley naked, helpless, completely under Harley’s control. Harley gazed at her beautiful body noting the curves and soft nipples peering at her, a small tuft of red hair between her thighs trimmed and pretty. The longing grew inside both heroine and villainess.

“I have a gift for you, my sweet, since you so willingly obeyed.” Harley handed Batgirl another suit. This suit was different and special made for Batgirl. It was purple, very see- through, with the Bat-logo on the front of the suit… it was almost like a cat suit. As she slides the suit around her curves she felt herself grow even more sensitive to touch. Each movement she made began to tickle her. Soft giggles began to escape her lips as she continued to slide the suit on. As she slipped the new outfit over her shoulders, Harley Quinn stepped up “Let me help you here, dearie” as the villianness zips up the zipper all of the way. Harley squeals with delight seeing Batgirl’s naked body through the special suit…. “Now let’s make sure you can’t get out of your special new outfit, dearie!!” as she pulls out a silver collar device, locking it around Batgirls neck and attaching it to the top of the zipper, ensuring Batgirl would not be able to remove the suit without Harley’s assistance.
A & M
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

PART 6

As Harley completed sealing Batgirl in her new costume, the superheroine could no longer contain her giggles and began to laugh from the tickling sensation all over her body.

Harley watched in delight with each giggle she could see Batgirl lose more and more control. She couldn’t help but giggle herself but this was not time for her pleasure, not yet, “Stick to your plan.” she conscious demanded.

“I see the suit fits you perfectly. Do you notice anything special about this suit?” she sneered gaining control of her self.

“Uh..giggle..yess..giggle..I…giggle, giggle, do.” Batgirl could not contain her laughter. Harley took the moment to sit Batgirl in one of the BatJet’s restraint chairs, normally used to keep criminals in custody pending turning them over to law enforcement. In a very short time, Batgirl was seated… her wrists locked into the padded restraints on the arm rests and her ankles locked in similar restraints attached to the front of the restraint chair. It was quite ironic that Batgirl was now trapped in the chair

“Do you trust me?” Harley asked.

“Oh yes.” giggled Batgirl.

“I have something special for you pretty B. Stay right here. I will be right back.”

Sadness flooded through Batgirl as she watched her mistress Harley walk away. All she wanted all she needed was her. The desire for her touch intensified with every tickle from her special suit. As soon as she began to frown Harley had returned.

Batgirl’s eyes widened with pleasure as Harley approached.

Harley walked slowly over to Batgirl naked with her special surprise on her fingers. Her body was curvaceous and her breasts taught with delight. On her hands she slipped satin gloves with long pink feathers attached to the tip of each finger. She had a special treat in store for Batgirl. They had a long flight ahead of them and she was going to enjoy every minute she could.

Harley took her finger and traced the sides of Batgirl. Laughter began to expel from Batgirl’s delicious lips. The sensations running though her body were more intense than any feeling she experienced. She could feel the soft cloud feeling encompassing her even more, drifting deeper and deeper into the sensations surrounding her body she had lost total control. All she could do was submit to the tickles and laughter caused by Harley. Batgirl tried to look at Harley, read her expressions, and search Harley to see if the desire was mutual but the seers of laughter jerked her head thrusting her body in all directions and the tickles intensified. All self control was gone she was no longer Batgirl but Harley Quinn’s tickle toy.

Harley could see Batgirl losing herself in the sweetness of the tickles she inflicted on her body. But, she was not like the henchmen; she wouldn’t leave her with the empty feeling of no pleasure from tickles. Harley licked her soft pink lips and leaned in allowing the tip of her tongue to lick the tip of Batgirl’s hard nipples. Now, along with laughter were the moans of pleasure. As she licked and sucked her nipple one hand tickled her legs while the other rubbed and pinched the other nipple sending sensations of pleasure and laughter throughout Batgirl’s body. Harley wanted more and she could tell from the soft moisture on Batgirl’s suit she did too. It was time. Harley stood up allowing their nipples to rub against each other proving an electric current between both of their legs. She leaned in close to Batgirls face to see Batgirl leaning in with full desire to her. Harley parted her lips and Batgirl anticipated a kiss, but instead of a kiss she allowed her tongue to taste Batgirls sweet tongue then pulled away.

Batgirl abruptly looked at her, hurt, craving the taste of her lips to quench the desire throbbing between her legs.

“Oh, you want to taste my sweet lips?” Harley asked cruelly. Batgirl hung her head in total defeat. There was nothing she could do she was lost in complete hopelessness. All she wanted was to taste Harley, worship her body, have her tickle her until screams of pleasure filled the air.

“Please just one taste. I will do anything.” She admitted sitting in front of Harley restrained powerless and utterly defeated.

“Anything for me?” Harley is ready to take full advantage of the situation. “Are you my sweet, tasty, heroine, tickle slave?”

Utterly defeated with the overload of her senses her desire to taste and obey Harley take over she sighs, “Yes.”

Harley replies, "Well, my BatKitten I will kiss you, taste you, and give you all the pleasure and tickles you can ever desire but I do require you to help me. Will my little BatKitten tickle slave help me?"

Hopelessly defeated and overwhelmed by everything that has happened to her she has never experienced such sensual "bliss" like this before Batgirl hangs her head and says, “Anything, please just don’t stop.” Batgirl raises her head longing for the sweet taste of Harley’s lips against hers only to see something sparkle from the palm of Harley’s hand. She gazed focused on the twinkling emerald collar wondering what new toy her mistress had brought for her to play with, as Harley approaches her body quivers with anticipation.

Harley leans in close and tickles her with the tips of her feathers. Giggles fill the room. “See this my BatKitten? I need you to help me place this pretty collar on Supergirl’s pretty neck.”

“Why?” Batgirl questioned.

Harley giggles with absolute delight at the almost childish response from Batgirl… “Because I will make her mine as I made you mine…. You will help me capture her … you cannot resist me”.

Batgirl nods softly and so sweetly “yesssssssssssss must obey … you” as Batgirl looks up so helplessly at Harley, truly lost to her now.

Harley leans down almost kneeling and presses her lips on Batgirl’s lips and kisses her sooooo gently as her right hand presses between Batgirl’s legs and feeling her moistness … and rubs so softly and gently here, eliciting sweet submissive moans from Batgirl … the 2 women softly kiss … over and over….as Harley strokes Batgirl faster now between her legs….over and over… Batgirl moans in absolute sensual agony … and a small part of her mind started to rise up in voice ….”this isn’t right… resist….resist” however her sensual desires… have never being stoked so wonderfully before… her sensual seduction by the hands of Harley Quinn… have worked to betray Batgirl now. In a final flurry of kisses and petting, Batgirl cried out in a most helpless, powerful orgasm… and passed out totally her head slumped forward in a total sign of submission. Harley Quinn, grinning quite happily, kisses her slave on the cheek and stood up and admired her handiwork.

Batgirl was hers.
Totally.
BDUDU
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Very interesting...Loved the situations created..
A & M
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

PART 7

30 minutes later, the BatJet landed in a remote area near a large house in the countryside. Harley Quinn opens the side door and leads Batgirl out … Batgirl submissively walking in front of the villianness; Harley Quinn grinning at the helpless superheroine… now walking barefoot, her little feet encased in the silken nylon of the catsuit... walking into the mansion, her entire body covered in the silken fabric of her new slave costume. Batgirl is taken into a room that only contains a padded table with restraints, a computer and several video cameras attached to different points of the room.

Harley Quinn giggles at the wetness so evident in the front of the outfit Batgirl was wearing … and she pets Batgirl on the shoulders making her giggle as she speaks “now Batgirl… I will remove your outfit…. You will be filled with a desire to wear the most pretty… feminine….. lovely things for me … from now on … it fills your mind with bliss and happiness, BatKitten”.

The helpless heroine nods so softly… “yes….. pretty … feminine things… lovely things….bliss…..happiness…..obey…..” as Harley Quinn unhooks the collar from Batgirl’s neck … and unzips the zipper and gently removes the silken slave outfit from Batgirl’s body.

Batgirl stands perfect still as Harley goes to the corner and brings over a pink large box … lifts off the top of the box and pulls out several items and places them on the top of the padded table as Batgirl watches submissively.

A purple flowery short dress is slipped over Batgirl’s head and zipped up in the back …. Harley Quinn smiles as the Batgirl logo is imprinted on the front of the dress right above her breasts; a reminder to Batgirl of who she was at one time.

A baby pink version of her utility belt is fastened around her waist …the belt had several pouches like her original utility belt, however they were all empty at this point. Harley just wanted to have her new slave in something that reminded her of her former self, but also made her feel more “girly” and powerless, hence the pink belt.

She helps Batgirl into a pair of white thong vibrating panties ….and then asks the helpless girl to sit on the table which she does quite obediently….a look of pleasure on her face as she is being dressed very pretty by her new mistress.

Harley then rolls a pair of tan silken thigh high stockings up each of Batgirl’s legs…. and then a pair of purple open toe kitten heels are placed onto each foot gently… completing the look.

Batgirl looks down with a girlish grin ….extending her legs and gazing at her legs encased in the silken nylon … wearing such pretty dressy shoes … the pretty flowery dress going down to her knees…. Harley then removes the helpless girl’s eye mask … and quickly replaces it with a purple sequin version of it… with the words “BatKitten” on the top of the eye mask.

“Now that you are suitably dressed, I will keep you restrained and helpless until it is time to spring our trap for Supergirl. You will climb onto the table and then feel completely unable to move any part of your body. Not even your fingers”, Harley Quinn says with an air of complete dominance, and she watches as her new toy immediately obeys… her body totally under the control of Harley Quinn.

In a short manner of time, Batgirl lays on the table totally still … a blissful look on her face. Harley quickly locks each wrist down at either side of her beautiful BatSlave …. Padded thick cuffs holding her wrists down … her slender ankles then encased in similar cuffs at the end of the table… a thick padded belt fastened and buckled firmly over her captive’s waist, completing the bondage. Even though she had truly “convinced” the pretty girl she could not move any part of her body, the added physical restraints holding the captive superheroine made her helplessness even more… complete.

Harley Quinn walks around the table … softly tickling Batgirl on her silken legs… the tops of her feet… under her dress on her thighs… on her nipples thru the pretty dress… reducing Batgirl quickly to very childish giggles…. Batgirl’s lips press together… desiring to kiss her Mistress once again… Harley leans down as if to kiss her but then pulls away and pets her cheek with her hand “No my BatKitten.. you will lay here powerless and trapped … you will repeat the following for me over and over until I return again ….. I am BatKitten, helpless and powerless to my beautiful Mistress Harley Quinn…. I am her helpless tickledoll and loveslave and pet … I need to be dressed up very pretty and feminine for her forever… I am hers”.

BatGirl’s eyes glaze over as she starts to repeat those exact words as Harley Quinn exits the room and quickly goes downstairs to prepare the next step in her master plan. Inside this one room filled with computers and other equipment, she has a monitor that shows Batgirl… helpless…. restrained… from many different angles… and hears Batgirl utter those specific words over and over again ….an evil smile comes across Harley’s face …. After a few minutes observing her beautiful captive, she leaves to go to another room that is filled with 3 large glass vertical boxes with doors … each box contains a mannequin. Holding Batgirl’s original costume, she opens the door to the first box. It is time to start showing off my collection, she thought to herself. She starts to dress the mannequin in Batgirl’s costume… and getting wet thinking of what is soon to come. Supergirl next. Wonder Woman to follow. 3 superheroines turned into ticklish helpless tickle love pets… all under Harley’s control!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Loving it so far......sweet innocent Batgirl being a helpless love slave...awesome
argos
Neophyte
Neophyte

Just discovered this story and I loved it. Hopefully the author has more in store for Batgirl, and no plans to release her anytime soon.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

argos wrote:Just discovered this story and I loved it. Hopefully the author has more in store for Batgirl, and no plans to release her anytime soon.
i agree....please write more if this story.....pretty please?
A & M
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thank you both for your interest in the story!

I told my wife about this and she was flattered and so happy to see people want another chapter (or more) written about the story - we will do the best we can to add another chapter soon!
A & M
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Oh, and one more thing.

Batgirl will NEVER be released. And neither will any other superheroine find escape in this story.

*evil laughter*

:)
A&M
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A & M wrote:Thank you both for your interest in the story!

I told my wife about this and she was flattered and so happy to see people want another chapter (or more) written about the story - we will do the best we can to add another chapter soon!

Tell your wife I LOVE it....hope I dont run into a lady like her in real life,,,,,,wow!!!
argos
Neophyte
Neophyte

A & M wrote:Oh, and one more thing.

Batgirl will NEVER be released. And neither will any other superheroine find escape in this story.

*evil laughter*

:)
A&M
Sounds perfect.
maverick88
Neophyte
Neophyte

Love the storie. please continue
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Great story. Shame the author has not continued it.