May Wonder Woman customs & story ideas

Get latest info and chat with your favorite producers!
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

Hi Guys,..

I'm off to NYC in about a week and a half to shoot with Evangeline Von Winter. She's got that sexy latex Batgirl costume & an evil Superwoman costume too. I'll also have access to a green screen.

I'm currently taking orders for custom videos, as well as general story suggestions.

Remember,.. story suggestions are just that. I may be able to do them and I may not,.. and if I do I will change them to suit my needs. If you want your idea produced exactly as you see it,.. you need to order a custom.

Email me here: [email protected] for prices.

xox
Attachments
180.jpg
180.jpg (156.54 KiB) Viewed 2884 times
ENTER MY REALM!!
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

Psst! I can also get Kerri Spectrum as Power Girl. Just sayin' =)
ENTER MY REALM!!
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Green screen, you say? So if I suggested that you have Keri as Powerwoman (or, better yet, Evil Superwoman) fly around, you could do that? Very intriguing...
mike2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Green screen? Suggest "twinning" an actress. Maybe Wonder Woman is split in two by the villainess to make her weak and our heroine must find a way to reunite her selves -- and the only way to do it is via simultaneous self-induced orgasms! BOOM! Flash of light! Clap of thunder! And she's back together at full strength and mops the floor with the baddie. There's a plot you don't see very often.

Or maybe the heroine's immortal soul is separated from her physical body and trapped in another dimension. Now she's vulnerable and her intangible soul must stand by helplessly in the background as she gets clobbered:

Or there's the old evil twin scenario where the baddie conspires with a lookalike who helps defeat the heroine and takes her place.

The possibilities are endless.
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

Hmmm... I'll keep these in mind. Gotta sit sown and write some stuff tomorrow. I'm very excited about our day on Wednesday.

And here's the deal,... ;-) I'LL be suiting up as Powergirl.
ENTER MY REALM!!
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Already submitted one suggestion, it would be greedy to make two.

Good luck with the shooting, i think it's nice that you get to play the heroine for once.

^.^
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

POWER GIRL Now that is something new have you ever done that character, this is AWESOME Damn now I have to try & get something even if it might be just a suggestion
off the top of my head , I would say a battle against a Woman's version of Parasite character While trying to save Batgirl from a death Trap of some sort(your fill in on that angle :) )Power D is attacked from Parasite who immediately started feeding off her powers, forcing her to reveal her inner sexual drives Since being from another planet she has not had the pleasure to sastisfy that part of her growing up. its something that has been driving her nuts inside all these years on Earth.
in her ever weakening condition she can't fend off the advances from Parasite, who is now taking full advantage of his position(again your fill in)
as the seen goes Black Power D is being molested in a devious way that she has not experienced before and seems to be starting to find it very very . . . . . .

my sent little Idea :)
I am very interested in see you as Power Girl it will be most aganizing waiting to see the result
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Oddly enough, my story had a parasite like villain too.

So you'll get to see at least some of that, if my suggested script makes it to production.
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

Posting this here. What do today guys think? It's awesome to put in a new person.

Yes! Send me story ideas. [email protected]. Eve is kind enough to let me shoot in this costume. To get some movies for my company. Can't wait!
ENTER MY REALM!!
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

Here.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (211.86 KiB) Viewed 2591 times
ENTER MY REALM!!