SUPER-BECCA vs THE VAMPIRESS: Teaser!

General discussions about superheroines!
sleeperkid
Producer
Producer

EXCLUSIVE TEASER CLIP!!!

Here's the first 2+ minutes of "SUPER-BECCA vs THE VAMPIRESS", featuring Becca, Jacquelyn Velvets, and a re-cap cameo by Tracy Jordan!!!

And yes: this clip WILL be released with our next update (in less than a week)!!!

Enjoy :-)

-SK
TightsLover
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

:sly: Phew! For a second I thought it was the old lady Becca! This is much much better.
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

sleeperkid wrote:EXCLUSIVE TEASER CLIP!!!

Here's the first 2+ minutes of "SUPER-BECCA vs THE VAMPIRESS", featuring Becca, Jacquelyn Velvets, and a re-cap cameo by Tracy Jordan!!!

And yes: this clip WILL be released with our next update (in less than a week)!!!

Enjoy :-)

-SK
Super power use (super speed, x-ray vision, super hearing) looks great, and so does Becca! Way to up your game, Sleeperkid! :thumbup: Now for a girl power clip with Super Alisa (no cape loss or kryptonite for that beauty)... :sly:
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Yeah, me too! Glad to see it wasn't old lady Becca
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

avenger wrote:Yeah, me too! Glad to see it wasn't old lady Becca
You might want to show a little respect for someone who produced a lot of material for this genre.
metalgearzeta
Henchman
Henchman

Agreed. News flash - human beings age. That's the kind of misogyny that makes me want to troll the fuck out of people.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Yeah, maybe I was just stating that I was pleasantly surprised to see a different Super Becca, and that it wasn't the 'older' one. Troll on
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I actually didn't know there was another 'super Becca'
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

There are two Wonder Vivians too. I wish producers and models could use more imaginative character names. Just sticking Wonder, Super or Bat in front of your own first name takes me out of the fantasy.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Heroine Addict wrote:There are two Wonder Vivians too. I wish producers and models could use more imaginative character names. Just sticking Wonder, Super or Bat in front of your own first name takes me out of the fantasy.

Thats rich coming from you, as you just stuck 'heroine' in front of your real name...

:ras:
;)
Last edited by tallyho 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
sleeperkid
Producer
Producer

For the record, the actress goes by Becca, and we use "Super-Becca" in order to avoid unwanted legal attention from the boys and girls at DC Comics.

So calm down, guys!!! Show each other some love!!! :-)

-SK
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

sleeperkid wrote:For the record, the actress goes by Becca, and we use "Super-Becca" in order to avoid unwanted legal attention from the boys and girls at DC Comics.

-SK
Be a cold day in hell before that happens... ;) lol!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

tallyho wrote:
sleeperkid wrote:For the record, the actress goes by Becca, and we use "Super-Becca" in order to avoid unwanted legal attention from the boys and girls at DC Comics.

-SK
Be a cold day in hell before that happens... ;) lol!

The real truth of global warming has been discovered....we're simply a bunch of hot heads! :yes: :whistle: