My new favorite Bat Trap

General discussions about superheroines!
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

Batlass vs the impaler!
Attachments
Jordana 2 013.jpg
Jordana 2 013.jpg (256.33 KiB) Viewed 4787 times
Jordana 2 014.jpg
Jordana 2 014.jpg (229.75 KiB) Viewed 4787 times
Jordana 2 015.jpg
Jordana 2 015.jpg (268.46 KiB) Viewed 4787 times
Jordana 2 016.jpg
Jordana 2 016.jpg (180.39 KiB) Viewed 4787 times
Jordana 2 017.jpg
Jordana 2 017.jpg (157.04 KiB) Viewed 4787 times
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
TheFiend
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Now there's a predicament eh Knotty? Forced to hold yourself up in such an awkward and strenuous position knowing that sooner or latter your muscles will give out and you'll impale yourself on a huge spike. That wouldn't be a good way to go! Can't wait to see how our favorite heroine gets out of this one. Then again I can't wait to see her in this one.
metalgearzeta
Henchman
Henchman

Somebody's been doin' a bit of carpentry, eh Knotty? ;)
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow...now all she needs is somethong to keep her mind occupied.....like the hitachi!!!
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

Don't worry Fiend Batlass is in gresat shape. She can hold out.... for a while.

Just a wee bit Meta.

Sorry Bats no hatachi for you this time.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

batgirl1969 wrote:Wow...now all she needs is somethong to keep her mind occupied.....like the hitachi!!!
You certainly know how to kick things up a notch, don't you?
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Cool idea.

Maybe I'm just a bit too nitpicky, but to me, the execution is lacking. I can't suspend disbelief enough when there are so many incredibly obvious ways for her to avoid the trap.

I will say that I do love that costume and that position really shows off her body to great effect. :)
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Cool idea.

Maybe I'm just a bit too nitpicky, but to me, the execution is lacking. I can't suspend disbelief enough when there are so many incredibly obvious ways for her to avoid the trap.

I will say that I do love that costume and that position really shows off her body to great effect. :)
So many ways? Care to name a few?
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well, the incredibly obvious one would be to simply shift her body to the side and miss the spike. There's plenty of slack in those ropes. She could also easily tilt to the side.
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Well, the incredibly obvious one would be to simply shift her body to the side and miss the spike. There's plenty of slack in those ropes. She could also easily tilt to the side.
I see so "so many" meant 2 and since they are both basically the same thing it rerally meant 1.

With her base as wide as it is it would be nearly impossible to move or fall to the side and she would be completly blind to when and if she was clear of the spike. With your shoulders in that position any wrong move could sprain or dislocate the shoulder causing you to drop on the spike immediately. But what ever dude, it's easy to sit in front of a computer and tell people what you think you could do in a position you probably couldn't even hold your self in. If you ever get the chance to talk with Jordana Leigh ask her if she thinks she could have done anything there. I'm positive she'll say no since I know first hand how hard that was for her to film in a fantasy setting.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

knottyguy wrote:
TIEnTEEZ wrote:Well, the incredibly obvious one would be to simply shift her body to the side and miss the spike. There's plenty of slack in those ropes. She could also easily tilt to the side.
I see so "so many" meant 2 and since they are both basically the same thing it rerally meant 1.

With her base as wide as it is it would be nearly impossible to move or fall to the side and she would be completly blind to when and if she was clear of the spike. With your shoulders in that position any wrong move could sprain or dislocate the shoulder causing you to drop on the spike immediately. But what ever dude, it's easy to sit in front of a computer and tell people what you think you could do in a position you probably couldn't even hold your self in. If you ever get the chance to talk with Jordana Leigh ask her if she thinks she could have done anything there. I'm positive she'll say no since I know first hand how hard that was for her to film in a fantasy setting.
Whatever. It's obvious to me that she could easily tip to one side, but it's not worth fighting over. I'm out. :)
metalgearzeta
Henchman
Henchman

knottyguy wrote: If you ever get the chance to talk with Jordana Leigh ask her if she thinks she could have done anything there. I'm positive she'll say no since I know first hand how hard that was for her to film in a fantasy setting.
Well shit - that's Jordana! If you hadn't have pointed it out I'd have thought it was Tara Tied as I know you've done a lot of cool Batgirl stuff with her. I love Jordana Leigh and I simply adore her in this excellent costume, so this is a pleasant surprise.

Did you shoot a couple of peril scenarios with her or just the impaler? Your Riddle of the Gems video is, to this day, a hall of famer for me.

To the point of easily getting out of the trap ... Isn't that the case with just about every trap we saw on Batman? Renobinder did a video with Bat Tracy with a spike coming down that was also "easy to escape" ... Just go with it, man. This isn't Houdini - making a great escape isn't the point!
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

The impaler scene is actually a continuation of the Riddle of the Disappearing gems. It's a scene I didn't have time to shoot last time.

I also shot a short Black Widow vid where she gets mind controled by Puppet master then left in bondage.
Attachments
Jordana 2 028.jpg
Jordana 2 028.jpg (275.16 KiB) Viewed 4024 times
Jordana 2 029.jpg
Jordana 2 029.jpg (269.76 KiB) Viewed 4024 times
Jordana 2 046.jpg
Jordana 2 046.jpg (276.83 KiB) Viewed 4024 times
Jordana 2 052.jpg
Jordana 2 052.jpg (293.73 KiB) Viewed 4024 times
thelordharry
Henchman
Henchman

That really is a super Batgirl costume :)

By the way. Do you have an ETA for the release of any of your new stuff?
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Widow in bondage. Sublime.