Scarlet Fox

General discussions about superheroines!
EyeCandyJunkie
Neophyte
Neophyte

Leadpoison wrote:To think how far we've come in the ShiP genre to see the standard level of quality raised this high.

The camera work felt like a professionally produced television show. CJ and the villains performed great and the costumes were perfect for what they were going for. I wouldn't be saying any of these things if I didn't genuinely mean it. Great show folks, take a bow!
I'd like to echo what Leadpoison says - this is a really top quality piece of genre moviemaking. Two excellent performances, imaginative settings, and - wait for it - some actual three-dimensional character creation! Have to commend DW and CJ for the writing and performance that added complexity to the heroine.

And thanks for the additional, alternative, ending sequence. I loved the storytelling element of the first part of the story proper, but I do like me some low blows, and this was a nice extra!
SHL
Producer
Producer

I had Leadpoison draw Scarlet Fox for me (I was considering getting drawings of all my new releases, anyone have any thoughts on this? Yay?Nay?)

Anyway, here it is:
Attachments
scarlet_fox_small.jpg
scarlet_fox_small.jpg (237.02 KiB) Viewed 4462 times
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

YAY!
lemonpsi
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Yay!
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

yay!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

What happened to the videos with Scarlet Fox in the red costume and Wonderful Girl in the two-piece costume?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
AnastasiaPierce
Producer
Producer

I am mesmerized by the location, wow badass! Well done. The model is gorgeous, it doesn't hurt. Good JOB!
Lots of Love, Your Wonder Amazon
Anastasia

Super Heroine Clips:
http:www.AnastasiaClips.com

Movies VOD - http://www.HeroineCentral.com
Official Site - http://www.AnastasiaPierce.com
DVD Store - http://www.AnastasiaStore.com
SHL
Producer
Producer

Heroine Addict wrote:What happened to the videos with Scarlet Fox in the red costume and Wonderful Girl in the two-piece costume?
Still in editing. The WW two piece outfit film should be out within the next month.
SHL
Producer
Producer

AnastasiaPierce wrote:I am mesmerized by the location, wow badass! Well done. The model is gorgeous, it doesn't hurt. Good JOB!
Thank you, it definitely is a great location.
unmasked05
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hi quick question for the producer. I was just watching Sense8 the new show on Netflix by the Matrix creators. It looks like they filmed a decent chunk of the pilot in the same location you used for this shoot. If you ever watch it I was just wondering if it was the same location.If it is pretty cool that you got to use a location a big budget show is using. Also if anyone listens to Howard Stern he had a new guy on called Mike the Nerd today and Howard was talking about the Deviant Art website. I always enjoy when our little niche gets some mainstream loving lol.
unmasked05
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Oh and to make it easier you get a good view of the place around the 58-59 minute mark.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

SHL wrote:
Heroine Addict wrote:What happened to the videos with Scarlet Fox in the red costume and Wonderful Girl in the two-piece costume?
Still in editing. The WW two piece outfit film should be out within the next month.
Were you referring just to the Wonderful Girl video? Or was Scarlet Fox 2 also at the editing stage back in March?

Is it complete now? And where has Miss CJ been recently?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
SHL
Producer
Producer

unmasked05 wrote:Hi quick question for the producer. I was just watching Sense8 the new show on Netflix by the Matrix creators. It looks like they filmed a decent chunk of the pilot in the same location you used for this shoot. If you ever watch it I was just wondering if it was the same location.If it is pretty cool that you got to use a location a big budget show is using. Also if anyone listens to Howard Stern he had a new guy on called Mike the Nerd today and Howard was talking about the Deviant Art website. I always enjoy when our little niche gets some mainstream loving lol.
Just saw this. Yes they are the same place!
SHL
Producer
Producer

MightyHypnotic wrote:Happy Birthday to Miss CJ The Model!
I will let her know you posted this. !