Whats your favorite way to see a heroine defeated?

General discussions about superheroines!
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Some sort of poisoning. Think chlorofrom is overdone. Liked the old SHC where the just lobbed a bucket of.... erm, what the buggery hell did they call it, lacticide! over the heroine or similar and then she gets weaker until she's basically screwed/about to be screwed.

Even better if she has to do the poisoning herself.....
Attachments
kathrynesolarwoman7.jpg
kathrynesolarwoman7.jpg (184.85 KiB) Viewed 2048 times
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I like defeat via drugs where the heroine is being fondled against her will in a dazed state and vaguely knows she should fight back but is too confused to do so effectively. Add in a taunting villain/villainess as well.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I like a variety of things... but I have preferences for various scenarios. For instance, when it's a video where a superheroes is straight overpowered, I like for the final nail on the coffin where she goes from bewildered and faltering to utterly finished to be where she's kicked in the crotch. If it's a weakness (Kryptonite) sort of scenario I like for it to draw out a bit, heroine is shocked, but tries to fight through it despite steadily growing weaker and weaker. If she wears some sort of power item that's taken away and makes her 'powerless' I like for her to show some skill with regular martial arts that might surprise the villain before ultimately defeating her anyway. Ultimately I don't think I've got a primary preference?

I do think my favorite WEAKNESS for defeating a superheroine though has to be sexual stimulation.
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

While I like many of the methods of defeating a heroine, my favorite has to be involving a female villainess exploiting the heroine's weakness (extra special if the heroine has no idea that it is a weakness of hers, like the UltraGirl SHC story).

The best of that type of defeat involves a type of Kryptonite. The powerful superheroine enters the scene expecting another easy victory due to her supposed invulnerability. The villainess shows a bit of arrogance knowing she has the real ace in the hole with the Kryptonite. The heroine gains the upper hand over the villainess as she is no match for the strength of the heroine. Then, the Kryptonite is revealed somehow and the heroine is blindsided by the unleashing of it. The stunned look on her face, not knowing what hit her, and the shock that overtakes her body as she finds out she is not perfect and untouchable. The fact that she is unharmed by the attacks of a villain or villainess but is practically crippled by a rock or a liquid that is harmless to every being expect for the superheroine is the most enjoyable weakness in this genre for me. She is almost defeated as much mentally from the shock of her powers being depleted as physically by the Kryptonite.
zenzisage
Neophyte
Neophyte

Light bondage. Not too much till they can't move an inch, restrained but with the freedom to wriggle and struggle. Even a simple "chained to the ceiling" is fine. And I prefer to have them standing, that is a punishment by itself instead of letting them laze around in bed. I like to see them having conversations with the bad guy about his evil plans while tied up, they kind of put the circumstances of their predicament in the back of their heads, but everyone knows the heroine is helpless and waiting for the villain to lay his hands on her. It's also erotic for me to see them restrained alone, either waiting helplessly for whatever plans laid in store for them, or struggle against the bondage for a while before heaving a sigh of disappointment when they realize escape is futile. That kind of submission turns me on.

Or blackmail/hostage situations. She has all her powers intact but can't use them, how fun is that?
sam
Sargeant
Sargeant

Pretty much any kind of knockout: gas, punch, kick, chloro, injection, dart, stun gun/tazer...not a huge fan of choking or bearhug. But perhaps the more important thing is the build-up to that knockout. The best is when the heroine starts off confident and cocky, walks into an ambush, puts up a decent fight in the beginning, then is ultimately overwhelmed and defeated. The best example I could find comes from Black Scorpion:

https://youtu.be/pkXln9lBnGE

I also think darts/tranq guns are severely underused. That should change! I especially like the "silencer" type sound effect the gun makes:

https://youtu.be/PiEtfBz4UA4

https://youtu.be/fjdUooI0Y3w

Eventually, I'd like to see some mummification come into the picture, similar to this but more gradual:

https://youtu.be/QPgp9DF-Ung?list=PL7173DCDD0301076A
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Me again. One of my all time favorite ways for a heroine to be defeated is one that is almost NEVER done, and it's so simple! All you do is have the heroine go through a battle with a villain, towards the end they seem evenly matched or perhaps it appears she's going to lose, but then she pulls her trump card and prevails! She celebrates her victory, taunts the villain about how foolish he was, gives her little speech about how good will always triumph over evil, and just then when she's not looking the villain pulls HIS trump card and turns the tables on her and swiftly and mercilessly defeats and captures her. The next thing you see is her waking up captured, in disbelief that she lost just when everything was going so well!
Ave atque vale
wrestpet
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I have no problem super heroine is defeated in a fair fight. But prefer to see she has been tricked or put against a weakness like krypton for super girl and defeat her, cos I would like to believe she still is the best. If she is defeated fairly, then we have to accept villain is better than her. I want my heroine to be the best.