Sadie Mae as Wonder Woman

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sadie Mae tied up gagged and unable to stop what's about to happen to her
Attachments
20150721_173518.jpg
20150721_173518.jpg (275.1 KiB) Viewed 5104 times
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

Damn...this looks good.
aerosmith
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Yummy! Love those tights!
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Yes..... Please release ASAP!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Looks good.

Question, though... why aren't her hands higher? I'm just wondering, when you set up a shot like this, what kinds of factors go in to the decision about whether her arms should be pulled way up high or left with a little slack like it is here? Did you actually even make a decision or did it just sort've work out that way?

This is not a criticism, I'm just curious about the process. :)
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Looks good.

Question, though... why aren't her hands higher? I'm just wondering, when you set up a shot like this, what kinds of factors go in to the decision about whether her arms should be pulled way up high or left with a little slack like it is here? Did you actually even make a decision or did it just sort've work out that way?

Maybe the arm ropes are rigged to adjust how tightly the Hitachi is pressed against her?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Pet peeve #1: Wonder Woman bound and helpless but still wearing her magic belt and lasso....will those villains never learn!?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

It really wasn't a conscious thought. Looking at the pic they probably could've been higher, I worked with another rigger that day and this was the last thing we shot but it looked ok on camera at the time.

Although I agree a little more pain and stretching would be better. Will remember that for the next heroine :)
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

avenger wrote:Pet peeve #1: Wonder Woman bound and helpless but still wearing her magic belt and lasso....will those villains never learn!?

Good point! But then again, villains are stupid.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Any countess in this one with her long holder and dress..? If not when will we see the countess again.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I just answered you on twitter. Submit a script if you want to see her. I don't have any future plans of bringing her back.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia wrote:

It really wasn't a conscious thought. Looking at the pic they probably could've been higher, I worked with another rigger that day and this was the last thing we shot but it looked ok on camera at the time.

Although I agree a little more pain and stretching would be better. Will remember that for the next heroine :)
What you need is someone who is completely anal about little details like that. Someone with a bondage... fetish, for example. :-P
But that's cool. Just interesting to me because I see SO many videos where I say to myself, "Why didn't they just do this one tiny little thing differently?" And I just wondered if it's a conscious choice or just an oversight. Thanks for the info. :)
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ivy652 wrote:Any countess in this one with her long holder and dress..? If not when will we see the countess again.
I'm genuinely curious, ivy652. Who exactly is the Countess? What is she in your imagination, aside from a villainess with a title who wears a dress and smokes?

Is she a Nazi, like Baroness Von Gunther? Is she European or is her title through marriage to a European Count? If so, is the Count still alive or is she a literal "black widow" who murdered her nobleman husband?

With someone like Cleopatra, the concept is obvious instantly: Villainess based on a historical Egyptian figure, much like King Tut in Batman. But I have no idea what the Countess is supposed to be, beyond the title and the props.

No offense intended.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia wrote:

What you need is someone who is completely anal about little details like that. Someone with a bondage... fetish, for example. :-P
But that's cool. Just interesting to me because I see SO many videos where I say to myself, "Why didn't they just do this one tiny little thing differently?" And I just wondered if it's a conscious choice or just an oversight. Thanks for the info. :)
If its the case of a custom, then yeah, it's a good point to make if you're looking for bondage to describe exactly what you want to see. For me, on this quick vid, the focus was on her being gagged and the vibrator tie, which was fantastic by the way. Our rigger did such a great job with that I didn't have to touch it. It wasn't going anywhere. (I believe Wonder Woman enjoyed it too! Much to her dismay...)

So the way this came about was, this was supposed to be a shoot day for Sadie, to get her a bunch of content to start her clips store. Our rigger had already tied 4 sets and then I asked to do this one. Personally, I would liked to have seen more rope on the arms and legs but it had already been a long day and I wasn't making it any easier with this last request so I took what I got and I think overall it was a good scene. The video has a bunch of molesting going on while the vibrator is breaking her down :)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

She get chloroformed?
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Did this video ever come out???
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

It was shot for her C4S store. It's up to her if she wants to release it. I tried to help her set it up but I think she's given up on it. So I might release it at some point...
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Great, Would love to see this. Tina Krause is a legend.