Wonder Woman vs Nylonyx (Miss Carter)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Amazon Knight to the Rescue.mov_snapshot_00.48_[2015.07.27_21.03.32].jpg
Amazon Knight to the Rescue.mov_snapshot_00.48_[2015.07.27_21.03.32].jpg (31.43 KiB) Viewed 2059 times
Hey Wonder Woman fans. Just came out of the surgery room on my review on Miss Carter’s vid ‘The Orgasm Trap’. Sadly, that was one vid that didn’t make it off the op. table so we have to keep it on life support. Meantime, we’ve commenced a diagnosis on ‘Wonder Woman vs Nylonx’ and though this one also had some flaws, it did have its enjoyable moments too. Hopefully, the review for this one won’t be as…cutthroat as the last one…

Plot: While patrolling the streets of New L.A., Wonder Woman comes across an innocent blonde being assaulted by a masked thug. She springs into action but the criminal escapes, leaving the poor civilian battered and scared out of her mind. Wonder Woman takes it upon herself to look after the blonde beauty, but is there a chance that this victim of assault is not all that she seems?

(Danger Will Robinson! Spoilers ahead…read at your own risk!)

Pros:
-This storyline had a lot going for it. Miss Carter comes to the aid of the lovely Miss Darling, who plays a civilian that was attacked by a masked robber. Miss Darling did a great job playing the frightened victim in this vid and Miss Carter really captured the essence of Wonder Woman by doing everything she could to keep her calm after the frightful encounter. The producers really did their homework on this one when having Wonder Woman console the victim.
-Miss Carter shows off her strength and cradle carries Miss Darling home. I had to keep rewinding that scene over and over because it was just so sensual…innocent woman being carried to safety by her champion of justice. You don’t see that in many vids anymore. For a woman with a medium build, Miss Carter sure is strong or maybe Miss Darline is just light as a feather. :laugh:
Carried to safety.mov_snapshot_01.00_[2015.07.27_21.04.19].jpg
Carried to safety.mov_snapshot_01.00_[2015.07.27_21.04.19].jpg (17.96 KiB) Viewed 2059 times
Darling safe and sound.mov_snapshot_01.06_[2015.07.27_21.04.44].jpg
Darling safe and sound.mov_snapshot_01.06_[2015.07.27_21.04.44].jpg (24.86 KiB) Viewed 2059 times

-The bathing scenario was probably the highlight of this entire vid for me. Miss Darling asks Wonder Woman to run a bath for her, which she does and then Wonder Woman bathes her. It was interesting how Darling began to come onto Wonder Woman, feeling her satin tights and she even asks Wonder Woman if she’d like to join her. The superheroine politely refuses the request though, stating that she’s only doing her job as a champion of the small and the meek.
I have to say, I’m thoroughly impressed by Miss Carter’s presentation of Wonder Woman in this role.
-Wonder Woman gets a nasty surprise though when she gets chloro’d from behind by none other than…you guessed it, Miss Darling herself who reveals her true colors in the next part of the story. Unfortunately, that’s where the cons begin to kick in folks.

Cons:
-Okay, I love a good pantyhose scene as much as the next superheroine fan, but was it necessary to encase Miss Carter from head to toe like that? Even worse, they had Miss Darling wearing a stocking mask over her head and her character called herself Nylonyx. Offhand, this was a strange villainess for Wonder Woman to encounter.
-I wasn’t feeling that bondage position that they had Miss Carter in. Ankles and wrists tied behind each other…that just looked really uncomfortable.
-The chloro scene earlier in the vid in which Darling showed her true colors was fun, but way too much struggling and it took way too long. I estimate that it took 3 to 4 minutes before Miss Carter succumbed at Darling’s hand. On the t.v. series, it never took that long for Lynda Carter to succumb to a chloro attack.
-Miss Carter’s orgasm scene, while erotic, looked more like she was in agony than pleasure.
-Wonder Woman being left behind by her adversary pleading to be let go? Oh, no, no, no, no, no. That really kicked the chair out from under in this vid.

Diagnosis (What could’ve been done better)
-I really liked Darling in this vid, but they should’ve kept her character as a civilian and not made her the villainess. I mean, she tried to play the supervillain with gusto, but sadly her performance falls a little short for my tastes. Maybe if she was a bad guy’s sidekick who decides to turn good to help Wonder Woman would’ve suited her better and her helpless victim routine could’ve been a ruse to capture her and Wonder Woman.
-If they’re gonna try for bondage scenes, try to give Miss Carter positions that don’t look too uncomfortable. I mean, I know she can probably take it but if the model is in a position that looks kinda rough, it makes the bondage scene lose its appeal.
-Well, this is twice now that I’ve seen Miss Carter play the Wonder Woman persona and this is twice now that I’ve seen her lose (and against a villain that didn’t have any type of superior abilities that could rival her own). That is definitely one thing that I’m gonna have to insist they change in the vids to come.

Final Outcome:
Wonder Woman vs Nylonyx did have some crowning moments during the first half of the story, but the final part, well…it felt like whoever wrote the story was running on fumes and had a hard time giving the Amazon princess a proper ending to said story which could have ended a little better than with her losing to her opponent so easily. Overall though, I’m not totally dissatisfied.

Final Score for Wonder Woman vs Nylonyx: 6 ½ out of 10.
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

WOW-Girl wrote:Darling is the Eric Roberts of superheroine movies, if she is in it is an easy bet to guess who's the villainess.
:laugh: Good analogy WOW Girl. In all honesty though, this was my first time seeing her in action.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Her costume is better in this one, in my opinion