The Best Superheroine Series Ever!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hopefully that title grabbed your attention.

For those who aren't familiar with Bluestone Videos, here is a FREE recap of our first season of the Bluestone Superheroines:
https://youtu.be/jm2yW4oYG4M

If this whets your appetite, you should check out our Google Page here:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/106619573 ... OPRO/posts

Our YouTube channel is here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr3W58 ... waLVfupaiQ

Our Ultimate Superheroines Sub-Forum on this board is here:
http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewforum.php?f=77

Our Store site is here:
http://www.silknblood.com/store

Don't miss out on all of the excitement taking place in the Bluestone universe!

Bluestone
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

If you like Oracle, Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Catwoman, you'll just love...
Seer, Supernova, Dark Wondra and Catwarrior!

[attachment=0]Supernova-DarkWondra-Catwarrior-Seer-smsm.jpg[/attachment]

Simply the hottest superheroines in the universe... the Bluestone universe... as well as ours.

Blue
Attachments
Supernova-DarkWondra-Catwarrior-Seer-smsm.jpg
Supernova-DarkWondra-Catwarrior-Seer-smsm.jpg (115.51 KiB) Viewed 7485 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Wait whens this one with all of them coming out? And please tell me they all get knocked out and tied up.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And please include Lynda in the lineup! She is stunning!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

:hmmm:
Wait...So which one is Kaiser Soze again...?

Looks top banana as usual, lovely ladies all, but I agree try and find a role for Lynda! :thumbup:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Love that Wonder lady/woman
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

The pic above is from a future episode of "The Dark Wondra Saga", our season long Season 3 storyline. Lots of crossovers, group scenes, etc.

Blue
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

1)Who is the actress in the WW outfit?
2)Will they all be knocked out and carried ots ? :love:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:1)Who is the actress in the WW outfit?

The actress in the WW costume is Krystal Red, who plays Dark Wondra. There will be knock-outs and OTS carries along the way as the story progresses. The next episode will follow what happens to Darkwing after the events of "Darkwing 9: Defeated".

Blue
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And forgive me for bringing it up again, but any chance for high cut Wonder Woman panties? Just hoping :)

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bluestone wrote:
Richpartist wrote:1)Who is the actress in the WW outfit?

The actress in the WW costume is Krystal Red, who plays Dark Wondra. There will be knock-outs and OTS carries along the way as the story progresses. The next episode will follow what happens to Darkwing after the events of "Darkwing 9: Defeated".

Blue
God bless you sir :yes: :thumbup:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sugarcoater wrote:And forgive me for bringing it up again, but any chance for high cut Wonder Woman panties? Just hoping :)
Aren't those high cut that she's wearing? :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:
sugarcoater wrote:And forgive me for bringing it up again, but any chance for high cut Wonder Woman panties? Just hoping :)
Aren't those high cut that she's wearing? :)
Correct. We altered them to make them high cut. See, we do listen.

Blue
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Please tell me Dark Wondra gets the KO and OTS treatment.
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I would have to say hell yeah your productions have been marvellous don't think I really have one complaint even though I never was a strangle type if fan, [on that note I usually skim through that part because we'll 4-5 min of even a heroine being strangled is little over the top for me that us] but every company has there strengths / Niches :)
Your quality is right up there in my top 5-6 and the actresses really sell the stories :)
Look forward to future productions

P.S. I do like the use of the effects here and there none go overboard and that is a fine line to walk these days
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Dark Wondra rocks, hope she kicks total ass again! :evil: :yahoo:
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

The babe collection looks awesome. I agree Lynda is a pure babe!, please more Lynda as a superheroine if possible. :evil: :)
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

I appreciate the production values and better than average models from this producer. I have purchased several releases but as a WW chloro fan I found his offerings became stale not long after he appeared. Every chloro is the exact same shot right down to how the model moves (same bent leg, same weak struggle, same hand placement, moans, etc.). To me, Bluestone is one of those "checklist" producers making sure he hits as many fetishes as possible in this genre. While I don't think that is necessarily a bad thing for sales (casting as wide a net as possible), I find it waters down the finished product. For those reasons, I stopped buying a long time ago.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

wondergirlsupragirl wrote:The babe collection looks awesome. I agree Lynda is a pure babe!, please more Lynda as a superheroine if possible. :evil: :)
Lynda returns as a super-powered White Angel in "White Angel 16".
[attachment=0]WA 16 still 14sm.jpg[/attachment]

Lots more pics from WA16 on this thread:
http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... =1&t=25489

She may also return as Ultrawoman if the sales of "White Angel 16" are good.

Everyone, please support the actresses who you want to see again by buying their current videos. That's the only way that we can truly determine who to cast in our upcoming shoots. We will soon be expanding our Canadian production department to include our superheroine productions. We will be flying our most popular UK actresses to Canada to film there. So, let us know who you want to see in Season 3 which will commence filming in the late Fall.

Blue
Attachments
WA 16 still 14sm.jpg
WA 16 still 14sm.jpg (134.53 KiB) Viewed 6776 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

drh1966 wrote:To me, Bluestone is one of those "checklist" producers making sure he hits as many fetishes as possible in this genre. While I don't think that is necessarily a bad thing for sales (casting as wide a net as possible), I find it waters down the finished product. For those reasons, I stopped buying a long time ago.
Sounds like you stopped buying too early in the game. Our chloro scenes have indeed varied over the last year or more. In fact, "White Angel 16" begins with a chloro scene that is interrupted as Lynda breaks free. The villain tries again, and again, after struggling for a while, Lynda manages to break free. She is exhausted, drops to her knees and tries to crawl away. He applies the chloroform rag while she's on her knees, and drags her into a seated position on the floor. This scenario has NEVER been done in this fashion in any previous Bluestone video. It is a unique chloroforming, and demonstrates that you are a little out of touch with what we have been adding into our more recent productions. In addition to the above example, we have added other unique elements, such as the Kryptonite stabbbing in "Supernova: Jail Break" and the failed bullets and braclets shooting in Lynda's Ultrawoman series. Just sayin'.

Blue
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Lynda looks gorgeous as White Angel! "White Angel 16" looks like an instant buy, but I really want to see her in the Ultra Woman costume again if possible please, or see her do another role as a Superheroine that wears a sexy superheroine costume when you commence filming Season 3 in the late Fall. :) :yahoo: :yahoo:
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I completely agree with the sentiments in the above post. I love Lynda as WW and Ultrawoman. And she makes a great SG character as well. Please keep using her as often as possible :)

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

Bluestone wrote:Sounds like you stopped buying too early in the game. Our chloro scenes have indeed varied over the last year or more. In fact, "White Angel 16" begins with a chloro scene that is interrupted as Lynda breaks free...This scenario has NEVER been done in this fashion in any previous Bluestone video. It is a unique chloroforming, and demonstrates that you are a little out of touch with what we have been adding into our more recent productions. In addition to the above example, we have added other unique elements, such as the Kryptonite stabbbing in "Supernova: Jail Break" and the failed bullets and braclets shooting in Lynda's Ultrawoman series.
Sure Blue but a couple of points here. I own several of your WW movies and they are all basically the same chloro. You may have added a different scene finally but it wasn't in a WW movie. Did I mention that I like WW chloro scenes? Since I did, the character of White Angel and Supernova being stabbed doesn't interest me. Failed bullets and bracelets? Fine but not what I was talking about. I was only referring to the repetitive chloro scenes. You're doing a good job for the fans here, they seem to like you. My interest simply fizzled after a few releases for the previously mentioned reasons. That's all. I wish you continued success.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

drh1966 wrote: I wish you continued success.
Thanks for the clarification and well wishes, drh1966. If your interest is limited to WW-type chloro scenes, we'll take that into account and try to change up the chloro scenes in those WW-type episodes too.

As for the comments from others, let me clarify a few points:

1. We just entered Season 2 of the Bluestone Superheroines series. It started with "Supernova: Target Acquired".
Supernova5-PromoLogoSM.jpg
Supernova5-PromoLogoSM.jpg (250.22 KiB) Viewed 6645 times
We have released the first half dozen episodes of an 18 episode story arc that draws most of the Bluestone Superheroines into the mystery of Dark Wondra, who is controlling her and why. We are just completing filming of the last episode this weekend.

2. Instead of telling you whether Dark Wondra is chloroformed in some future episode, which she is, and provide details now does not make any sense. It also makes no sense to discuss the other contents of these dozen episodes, since some will not be released for many more months. So, what we will be doing is letting you know what is included in each and every episode when they are close to being released. To keep you up to date, the most recent Dark Wondra Saga release is "Darkwing 9: Defeated"!
Darkwing9-postersm.jpg
Darkwing9-postersm.jpg (87.68 KiB) Viewed 6645 times
The story will soon continue in "Darkwing 10: Under Fire".

3. Season 3 will be filmed while Season 2 is being rolled out, and reactions to our current releases will tell us which actresses we should feature in Season 3. We already plan to include Yvonne as Darkwing and Danica as Supernova. We also plan to unleash some new Canadian beauties upon the Superheroine universe.

So, hold onto your hats. In contradiction to some of the comments posted above, we are not standing pat. Instead, we are taking the Bluestone Superheroines to places where none of them have gone before, and we plan to continue to evolve our storylines and feature the most gorgeous women in the industry!

To the future, my friends!

Blue
:supes: :ybat:
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If possible, can you add some sexual peril, even if it's only insinuated?
Also, love seeing the heroine dragged around by her uniform. Please consider adding such action (along with the unzipping of the costume, as in the Lex prison video with Supernova).

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sounds awesome Blue, the future looks grand in the Bluestone Superheroine universe! :thumbup:
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

How long do we have to wait until this image comes to fruition?
Attachments
Dark Wondra 8sm.jpg
Dark Wondra 8sm.jpg (159.93 KiB) Viewed 6404 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:How long do we have to wait until this image comes to fruition?
About 5-6 more Superheroine releases. There's a lot of intervening episodes including Darkwing and Supernova, the introduction of a brand new heroine, a re-match with Dark Wondra and Supernova, a match between an enhanced Darkwing and Dark Wondra, and an assault on the heroines by Agent August and WHIPLASH. Lots of action and adventure are coming your way very soon as the Dark Wondra Saga heats up!

Blue
Arcane
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Trifecta, see image above.

The only thing missing is a sex toy carrying, whip wielding villainess.
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I'm trying to remember if this attached photo is fan art or a preview from an upcoming film. What does Bluestone think?
Attachments
3a726_f9a7.jpg
3a726_f9a7.jpg (43.24 KiB) Viewed 6236 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Brad wrote:I'm trying to remember if this attached photo is fan art or a preview from an upcoming film. What does Bluestone think?
It's fan art!

Wish it was from an upcoming film. It would be awesome! :)

Blue

:supes: