Costumes AND Boots for Sale!!!

General discussions about superheroines!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Here's the eBay List link for the first batch of costumes. I have to sell through some of these to be able to post up any more. If someone wants to make a "Buy it Now" type offer to me, send me an email to [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] and we'll talk... if you have any questions, let me know.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Women-/53369/m. ... logancross

*Nearly all costumes will be available. Some can be worn, some are "battle damaged". If you want to purchase for a higher Buy it Now rate, let me know through that email and I can pull the listing down after payment. Shipping to the US is included.

Boots are sold separately. Many of the girls share boots so they won't go up on eBay. Email me if you'd like to make an offer for the available boots.
Last edited by CustomSuperheroines 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
italy877
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hope you post a link to the sale on ebay :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

italy877 wrote:Hope you post a link to the sale on ebay :)

**updated above :)
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

What a splendid idea to auction the battle-damaged costumes. Displayed as trophies, they'd suit the decor of any true villain/ness's lair! It was also inspired to show the stills, I'd forgotten how well some of those fit the actors.
Villian
Neophyte
Neophyte

What happened to Vega costume? On the picture I see hole in her chest...
If I buy this costume I hope this will be full or not?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Villian wrote:What happened to Vega costume? On the picture I see hole in her chest...
There are 2 of this costume. One is battle damaged and one is not.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Logan wrote:
Villian wrote:What happened to Vega costume? On the picture I see hole in her chest...
When will the undamaged Vega costume be posted on ebay. I see that its not listed on the ebay page.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
Logan wrote:
When will the undamaged Vega costume be posted on ebay. I see that its not listed on the ebay page.
I have 120 costumes. Most won't be posted to eBay simply due to time constraint to sell them. They are all available directly through me - just email me at [email protected] and let me know what you're looking for and your offer price and we can go from there. It's also much faster than a 7-day auction.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Logan wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:
Logan wrote:
I have 120 costumes. Most won't be posted to eBay simply due to time constraint to sell them. They are all available directly through me - just email me at [email protected] and let me know what you're looking for and your offer price and we can go from there. It's also much faster than a 7-day auction.
Ok..i certainly will keep that in mind. Thanks in advance, Logan. you may be hearing from me soon.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
wonderboy
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi Logan, I was the bidder on Azarra's costume! Love the costume design and Kim LeBlanc is gorgeous looking in her movies, so Im so glad you listed it! Now im hinting the wife will try it on lol
wonderboy
Neophyte
Neophyte

Shes already posed as a Mary Kruger from V the series
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
Logan wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:
Logan wrote:
Ok..i certainly will keep that in mind. Thanks in advance, Logan. you may be hearing from me soon.
Jim, if you buy another SG costume, people are going to start to talk. :yes:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

@DrDominator9-lol :)
I'm most likely not going to buy costumes that logan use for his films for my projects. I don't want to steal his characters for my own projects...that isn't right in my view. But, i just wanted to ask about the costumes available .
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

There are only certain characters I feel strongly about... One I'm re-using right away :)

@wonderboy: looks good! Hope she does and we can see how it looks ;)
wonderboy
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi Logan, any more costumes for sale?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

wonderboy wrote:Hi Logan, any more costumes for sale?
I'm still considering the sale of some/certain costumes - anything in particular you were looking for?
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Any more updates coming out this week and next week?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:Any more updates coming out this week and next week?
film releases? yes-- I have a few new ones coming up for both sites.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Have you been filming anything since after June 30? Not been any activity on the twitter since june 30th.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:Have you been filming anything since after June 30? Not been any activity on the twitter since june 30th.
No, nothing new has been filmed.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Oh number ...will you be filming soon?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:Oh number ...will you be filming soon?
We have plenty of Xplicit content already filmed. I don't plan on filming anything new unless custom orders come in. For the PG side, we will resume filming within the next 30 days.