The Next Supernova video!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi fans! We will be shooting the next Supernova video on the 25th of this month, starring the very sexy and hot Danica. We are looking again for fans' suggestions on peril and death ideas. Just to remind you again, we do not do rape or sexual situations, and Danica does not do topless any longer. So what fetish would you like to see? Please explain what you want in detail.

Story

In the last video, "Darkwing Defeated", we find out that Xander is still alive, (well you can't keep a good bad guy down right? :) ) Supernova flies away in disgust, determined to find the truth behind Xander's reappearance. In her secret identity mode, she investigates the sudden reappearance of Xander. As a reporter she follows up a lead and meets with an Ex- Gate Keeper who claims to have left the Seventh Sanctum and has info on the real reason why Xander is not dead. When she meets with him, she finds out that it's a trap. LOL!

The meet was set up by Xander, because he wants her dead without him being connected to the crime. There are two Gate Keepers, and they have a small piece of Novanite. They pummel the heroine, pulling her shirt apart to reveal her costume underneath. Supernova ends up in full costume and wins in the peril version, but loses in the extreme.

[attachment=0]supernova the next onesm.jpg[/attachment]

So come on fans of Supernova, the hottest Superheroine in this genre needs your input. Don't be shy now. :)

Blue

:supes:
Attachments
supernova the next onesm.jpg
supernova the next onesm.jpg (121.32 KiB) Viewed 9941 times
Sdrox99
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

If her skirt is removable, you can do like a strangulation scene with that. Have the bad guys defeat her and.finish her off with her own uniform. If the skirt doesnt work you can always use the cape!
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Now I'm not sure hoe many heroine peril fans might be into this but when a villain has a heroine in a defeating citation it always seems that it tend to go towards a Humiliation asoect( ok not always) but call me meany but what about showing a truly broken Heroine?
This would definitely involve some challenges probably in the means of Special effects ? But I mean a truly broken heroine

The one whee lex kills her with a K crystal I just loved as the special effects were just enough to really sell her demise :)
I guess what I'm kind mad of talking about would be like fractured arm shattered leg something that would not have to be bloody but just little deformed to a point where she can't use it ? ?
Is there any one that would be interested in seeing something like that
I don't think any one any where has pulled something like that off do it would be a 1St in the heroine peril productions
It could be done towards the last couple of minutes before the death of SuperNova so it wouldn't involve to extensive amount of effects
Just a thought I have thought if for some time
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I agree with Ripper somewhat, and think some nice bruising makeup and a bloody lip at least (the easiest of the lot as opposed to broken limbs and such) would sell her plight. I might add that a good amount of the pummeling should happen with her costume still obscured, say halfway through? And then it gradually becomes revealed through ripped blouse, torn skirt and the like.

As for strangling with cape, that seems quite well covered already by your previous vids. I can't recall that you've dropped the novanite down her blouse, that seems like a new peril, seeing the outline under her costume and just the hint of a glow beneath. Obviously her facial expressions will sell this part and Danica is terrific at that.

Since there are two Gatekeepers, I think one holding Nova (now in costume) while the other belly punches her is a natural progression. The holding can shift between keeping her hands pinned behind her and then her neck in one's elbow while his other hand holds both wrists together behind her, possibly with a low blow there until she sags, badly winded and weak and is dropped to the floor. This tag teaming could also occur even before her costume's revealed, as you see fit.

Thanks for the opportunity for input, Blue.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Razerriddick
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

:wolverine:
Last edited by Razerriddick 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I like the humiliation aspect. Danica acts quite well and she would pull of that type of role quite well.
Please do some stripping of her costume, especially the mini-skirt. The shot of her against the jail cell with her uniform unzipped was a great. Would love to see more of that.
And though there can't be any sexual element, perhaps some implied sexual elements...?
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

We are taking notes. So, keep those ideas coming. I've just sent a runner out to the local donut shop to order a giant, green, glowing donut. Hopefully, they carry those. :)

Blue
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm thinking Danica doesn't do ots carries and that's why I have never seen her doing one. :( And I'm guessing a gentle butt slap is also out of the question.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:I'm thinking Danica doesn't do ots carries and that's why I have never seen her doing one. :( And I'm guessing a gentle butt slap is also out of the question.
We are adding the ots carry. We had planned to do this anyway, because of your earlier suggestions, but without the butt slap.

Blue

funkss
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Please no crush type elements. Let that whole genre take care of itself.

The one thing we've never seen from a supernova episode is her complete submission physically, verbally, and mentally. Think of the batman graphic novel "knightfall". The two villains need to break her to the point where she'll do anything to stop it. Maybe the the villains film supernova admitng defeat and that she has finally lost. Then the villains put her in an elaborate 60s batman style trap. The two versions have the villains either remembering to put the novanite on her and or not. There was one video awhile back that had a villainess lower the superheroine into a vat of acid. Just need a drum and some dry ice. Also maybe a slow conveyor into a furnace. Just need a simple conveyor and a large box with a red light in it.

I would buy the shit out of this.... Like I do every supernova movie.
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Bluestone wrote:Hi fans! We will be shooting the next Supernova video on the 25th of this month, starring the very sexy and hot Danica. We are looking again for fans' suggestions on peril and death ideas. Just to remind you again, we do not do rape or sexual situations, and Danica does not do topless any longer. So what fetish would you like to see? Please explain what you want in detail.

Story

In the last video, "Darkwing Defeated", we find out that Xander is still alive, (well you can't keep a good bad guy down right? :) ) Supernova flies away in disgust, determined to find the truth behind Xander's reappearance. In her secret identity mode, she investigates the sudden reappearance of Xander. As a reporter she follows up a lead and meets with an Ex- Gate Keeper who claims to have left the Seventh Sanctum and has info on the real reason why Xander is not dead. When she meets with him, she finds out that it's a trap. LOL!

The meet was set up by Xander, because he wants her dead without him being connected to the crime. There are two Gate Keepers, and they have a small piece of Novanite. They pummel the heroine, pulling her shirt apart to reveal her costume underneath. Supernova ends up in full costume and wins in the peril version, but loses in the extreme.

[attachment=0]supernova the next onesm.jpg[/attachment]

So come on fans of Supernova, the hottest Superheroine in this genre needs your input. Don't be shy now. :)

Blue

Well, one new thing is seeing Supernova in her alter ego (we do get to see that, right?). I'd love to see her in disguise and/or transforming! :yahoo: How much of the transformation do we get to see?

As for the rest, I'm probably alone, but I'd love to see her destroy the Novanite and regain her powers, then take on the Gate Keepers. That could work both ways: Supernova could mop the floor with them, or you could introduce an opponent strong enough to utterly destroy her even when she's fully powered, making her defeat that much more humbling. :hmmm:
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

If "novanite" has been overdone, there is always the "red sun" option. A Lex-equivalent villain could have sent a rocket into the sun with a nuclear payload tuned to trigger a "red flare" that will act like her home planet's red sun, robbing her of her powers.

"You wouldn't dare!"

"My dear, I did it eight minutes ago. And the light from the red flare should be arriving... now."

Note that you don't have to show the rocket, and the red sun effect could be simple post processing, maybe with some red gels over your lighting and a "bloom" done in camera by letting the image be slightly washed out for a second.

At this point, the hunter becomes the hunted, and Supernova runs, but finds Gate Keepers at every turn.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

How about soaking Supernova in water (or some goo)? I loved the scene of Supergirl floundering in a pool in the "1984" video. There's something sexy about a heroine's soaked costume clinging to her body as she crawls around or tries to stay above water.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

grunt1984
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

sugarcoater wrote:How about soaking Supernova in water (or some goo)? I loved the scene of Supergirl floundering in a pool in the "1984" video. There's something sexy about a heroine's soaked costume clinging to her body as she crawls around or tries to stay above water.
I'd second a goo scene
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

grunt1984 wrote:
sugarcoater wrote:How about soaking Supernova in water (or some goo)? I loved the scene of Supergirl floundering in a pool in the "1984" video. There's something sexy about a heroine's soaked costume clinging to her body as she crawls around or tries to stay above water.
I'd second a goo scene
I third that. A goo scene or have her costume slowly stained with mud/dirt as she is beaten up in some sort of filthy environment.
I miss the classic Superheroine Central videos where they'd get their heroines all slimed up in various scenarios.

Damselbinder

I would suggest a scene in which the gatekeepers manage to knock Supernova unconscious, perhaps using a novanite/chloroform combo. When Supernova wakes up, she finds herself bound hand and foot. The gatekeepers tease her, saying that surely the mighty Supernova could break the ropes. She tries, but is too weak. They say they'll happily untie her...but only if she asks. Of course she refuses to stoop so low, but they punish her (perhaps dosing her with chloroform to make her progressively weaker every time she refuses), until she eventually caves, and does ask.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Still..............STILL LOVE the idea of a heroine who wakes up(or struggles to) then is put right back to sleep with a dart to the butt. :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

There are some good ideas there that we can, and will, use. We're putting the script together now, so if there are more suggestions, let's hear them soon.

Blue

scwank
Henchman
Henchman

Damselbinder wrote:I would suggest a scene in which the gatekeepers manage to knock Supernova unconscious, perhaps using a novanite/chloroform combo. When Supernova wakes up, she finds herself bound hand and foot. The gatekeepers tease her, saying that surely the mighty Supernova could break the ropes. She tries, but is too weak. They say they'll happily untie her...but only if she asks. Of course she refuses to stoop so low, but they punish her (perhaps dosing her with chloroform to make her progressively weaker every time she refuses), until she eventually caves, and does ask.
I like this. The idea of normal ropes being able to bind her adds something.
Loki
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I would like to see Supernova tied up with super strong ropes or chains that not even she can break.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Richpartist wrote:Still..............STILL LOVE the idea of a heroine who wakes up(or struggles to) then is put right back to sleep with a dart to the butt. :)
... Or an injection. Or gas through a mask. Or even a sap to the head.

dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

Same thing I always ask for I guess. Just a good old cradle carry.
daredevil16

also wish you guys can do more brutal beatdowns like darkwing takedown and dark widow widows bite. Seeing the heroine just pummeled into oblivion is BEYOND satisfying simply because you see her not just get beaten on a physical level but mental. Like in widows bite claire starts off with a confident swagger but that soon leaves her once she gets humbled in such a brutal fashion. You see her confidence turn to fear and intimidation and that is awesome. Also I wish maybe you guys can had face bruises and bruises in general like in windows bite and even a little bit of blood on the heroine like in jail break. Break limbs would be welcomed as well. Maybe have her fall to her knees begging for mercy or for it just to be over before she is executed like how danica did in white angel 15. Nothing is greater than a heroine admitting defeat before their demise
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Okay, we've finalized the script, and there will be a brutal beatdown.

We are using a lot of the suggestions made here and on the other boards, including the red sun radiation to weaken her, chloroform scene, bear hug, back break where her back is actually broken and she's in pain, kicks to the crotch while she's down, ots carry, and much much more.

This one will be awesome!

It will be called "Supernova: Secrets"! Watch for it!

Blue
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And please consider some aspect of getting Supernova wet/soaked!

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Bluestone
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:And please consider some aspect of getting Supernova wet/soaked!
That would be too much to include in this one. We already have almost more than we'll be able to shoot in the time allotted.

Blue
sam
Sargeant
Sargeant

please consider having a female villain defeat supernova, either in this video or a future release
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

sam wrote:please consider having a female villain defeat supernova, either in this video or a future release

We will keep this in mind for a future video. She will be taking Dark Wondra on eventually. :)

Blue
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

No worries about not being able to add the water/soaking feature to this video, but please consider it in the next one. As we were asked for suggestions, I understand that some can't be fulfilled. However, I would throw it out there that groin kicks and ots carries have been done in more videos than water features or soaked costumes in the past few years. I would hazard a guess and bet that a video with a soaked Danica as SN would be a fairly major sale. And as the last video had some lines from the first Superman movie, why not do likewise with the kryptonie and pool scene? Just a thought and hope.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Bluestone
Producer
Producer

We take all of your suggestions into consideration, if not for the next production, for future productions.

"Supernova: Secrets" is all set for filming. It should be awesome!

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi All,

I received some very sad news this morning. Danica's been injured in an unfortunate accident. The good news is that she will be okay. The bad news is that she will not be able to make the "Supernova: Secrets" shoot, and it is too late to cancel it, i.e. cast, crew and studio are all booked. So, we will shoot the same perils but with another heroine. We will let you know here which heroine we will be able to cast at this late date, but we are trying for one of our major players.

Blue
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

:sad:

That's unfortunate but as you say the important thing is she is ok.

Good luck with the shoot
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
daredevil16

Glad that she is ok!!!! Its a shame but hope she makes a speedy recovery. I hope either Dark Widow takes over since she's my favorite or cat warrior.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Most important: glad Danica is okay! Sorry to hear about the news; hopefully no major issues from the accident.

Least important (in context of the unfortunate incident): any chance of booking Lynda as an imposter Supra?

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

We all wish Danica well and that she has a speedy recovery.

Bluestone
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:Most important: glad Danica is okay! Sorry to hear about the news; hopefully no major issues from the accident.

Least important (in context of the unfortunate incident): any chance of booking Lynda as an imposter Supra?
In point of fact Lynda has said 'yes' to stepping in on short notice, but she'll be playing Ultrawoman, with the same beatdown script that we were going to do with Danica, but subject to changes to the Supernova-centric elements!

Blue
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Bluestone wrote:
sugarcoater wrote:Most important: glad Danica is okay! Sorry to hear about the news; hopefully no major issues from the accident.

In point of fact Lynda has said 'yes' to stepping in on short notice, but she'll be playing Ultrawoman, with the same beatdown script that we were going to do with Danica, but subject to changes to the Supernova-centric elements!

Blue
I'd rather have Supernova's powers transferred to Superkick (TJ) for a few episodes before they get transferred back. :D You could have the first transfer happen off camera so Danica doesn't have to appear.

Really took me by surprise that Danica got in an accident. :no: Hope she recovers fully and quickly.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Brad wrote: I'd rather have Supernova's powers transferred to Superkick (TJ) for a few episodes before they get transferred back. :D You could have the first transfer happen off camera so Danica doesn't have to appear.

Really took me by surprise that Danica got in an accident. :no: Hope she recovers fully and quickly.
Took you by surprise? You can imagine what it did to me! We're filming tomorrow! No time to even think about contacting TJ and changing the plot to allow her to take over Danica's powers, plus Danica returns in the Dark Wondra Saga in the next episode to be released after this Friday's release. So it just wouldn't work into the chronology. The good aspect of all of this is that we've already filmed several Danica Supernova episodes, which can be rolled out while she recovers.

Blue
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

DrDominator9 wrote:We all wish Danica well and that she has a speedy recovery.
Agreed, best wishes from fandom, hope she is back in action soon.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Big time kudos to Lynda filling in! And to be honest, I'm buying anything Lynda is in so her role as Ultrawoman works for me :)
Glad to hear you were able to fill the shoot Bluestone. Best of luck with it all!

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Glad she will be alright............those damn ots carries can be deadly :) Still want to see her ots when shes better.
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Bluestone wrote:
Brad wrote: I'd rather have Supernova's powers transferred to Superkick (TJ) for a few episodes before they get transferred back. :D You could have the first transfer happen off camera so Danica doesn't have to appear.

Took you by surprise? You can imagine what it did to me! We're filming tomorrow! No time to even think about contacting TJ and changing the plot to allow her to take over Danica's powers, plus Danica returns in the Dark Wondra Saga in the next episode to be released after this Friday's release. So it just wouldn't work into the chronology. The good aspect of all of this is that we've already filmed several Danica Supernova episodes, which can be rolled out while she recovers.

Blue
Well, you'll have to have Supernova's powers transferred to Superkick another time, then. Maybe next season?

Yes, it is good that several Danica Supernova episodes have been filmed. And it is good that Danica has time to recover. As for the surprises comment, you're right, you have it worse than me. I guess I just meant that I hate it when bad things such as injuries happen, especially to one of my favorite heroines. :no:

On a happier note, I found this photo and was wondering about its place in the Bluestone universe, particularly its place in this season. Other than as part of an expected best-selling video, as it features three sexy superheroines, I mean.
Attachments
3a5eb_84fb.jpg
3a5eb_84fb.jpg (38.38 KiB) Viewed 7563 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

The picture above is from an episode several episodes into Season 2, after all three of our major heroines have faced off against each other and find themselves all captured together. More than that I cannot say, except that Season 2 (The Dark Wondra Saga) is epic, and it's about to really take off starting with tomorrow's release of "Darkwing 10: Under Fire"!

Blue