"Solaria Captured" Featuring Blair Williams Coming Soon from TBFE Films

General discussions about superheroines!
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

Solaria Captured

Welcome Blair Williams to TBFE! Can't say enough great things about this girl! One of the better actresses we've had the pleasure of working with in quite some time. Add Belle Fatale in the mix and it was electric! We're proud to present this one, and it should only be a few short days. End of week/weekend!

Contains: 2 on 1 Female Combat, Belly Punching, Face Punching, Low Blows, Ground Work, Kicks, Rear Bear Hug, AOH Whipping, Reluctant Reactions to One Sided Adult Situations Including Groping with Male, Groping with Female, and 2 Positions with Female,

Solaria wakes to find herself detained in a chamber which appears to be pumping a greenish gas. Having breathed the gas for an unknown number of days, the effects have left her noticeably powerless. She immediately seeks an escape but the guard on duty puts a stop to any escape plans by knocking her unconscious. Unfortunately, after watching Solaria sleep for 3 days, he's aroused past the point of good judgment. He doesn't figure anyone will notice if he takes her into the observation booth and has a little fun. He figures the effects of the green gas will leave her with the strength of a normal girl. After a little fun, Solaria stirs and finds herself at the hands of a groping fan boy. Although not at full strength, she still takes care of the guard quickly and runs into the halls of the complex seeking an escape route. The guard sounds the escape alarm, and in her haste, Solaria finds herself in a walled off courtyard. In response to the alarm, 2 powerful villainesses are already waiting for her. The effects of the gas aren't going away quickly, and flight, laser eyes or super breathe don't seem to be options. With that she's forced to engage the two villainesses with her remaining strength in a fight for survival.
Attachments
TBFE.jpg
TBFE.jpg (296.21 KiB) Viewed 6543 times
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Wow, Solaria looks gorgeous, the set locations are amazing! :evil: :lol:
pindar71
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Looks awesome!!
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Wow. I really like that Solaria is taller than the two villainesses. Could be that Blair Williams is just tall to begin with. Defeating a tall powerful looking Solaria looks very kinky indeed. There goes more of my money to TBFE damnit LOL!
Ave atque vale
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

decendingskulls wrote:Wow. I really like that Solaria is taller than the two villainesses. Could be that Blair Williams is just tall to begin with. Defeating a tall powerful looking Solaria looks very kinky indeed. There goes more of my money to TBFE damnit LOL!

I wanted to echo this. It's rare (at least, as far as I can tell) to see a tall heroine in these videos, so it's pretty awesome to see that heroine be brought down :-).
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Finally 2 women and some whipping...when this be release?
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Looks awesome
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Another one for the Collections for Sure, love the fact that this is done in a totally new Scene should be another WINNER
supercrack
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Blair looks really hot!! Looking forward to this...
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Please tell me there is a chloro ko in this-- looks amazing.
fog
Henchman
Henchman

Love the actress, love every bit of the costume and sexy boots cant wait to see it!
drzod
Henchman
Henchman

I love that you're using different locations and this looks like another awesome TBFE release with another ultra sexy heroine. You're really on a white hot streak!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

decendingskulls wrote:Wow. I really like that Solaria is taller than the two villainesses. Could be that Blair Williams is just tall to begin with. Defeating a tall powerful looking Solaria looks very kinky indeed. There goes more of my money to TBFE damnit LOL!

This is a great point. There is something sexy about a physically imposing heroine being beaten down by smaller, less imposing villains. And it's damn sexy seeing being ridden by one of the villains (as well as having a few fingers shoved where the heroine would most likely not want them). Can't wait to get this one--very cool looking heroine and an absolutely fantastic costume. Love that one-piece look on the heroine.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

What day will this release?
LordSnot
Henchman
Henchman

Release this and then get to work on 5 more videos of her as Solaria.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I hope you do more 2 villaness whipping a superheroine...
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

Hey guys!
Looks like we're gonna have this one out by this weekend! Either the 29th or the 30th...I'm editing this as fast I can! :)
-Allen
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Looks great. I agree that the heroine being very tall and being taken down by the villains is especially good. I am looking forward to this.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Allen,

Forgive the post but is there any chance you might take on Gigi again and put her in the Redwing outfit? That would make one amazing video, especially if you can add some of the sexual peril we saw in the other two Redwing videos.
And in the meantime, can't wait to see this Solaria. Love the one-piece version of the costume!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

AND WE'RE LIVE! :)

check out Solaria Captured at:
http://shg-media.com/Default.asp?PageID ... 4486952785

-Allen
sh1eldxz
Neophyte
Neophyte

I really love the fact that blair is a larger person than the vilainess. Definitely bring her back for more!