Shooting With Akira Lane & Cali Logan - 1 Custom Available!

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey everyone!

I am shooting with Akira Lane and Cali Logan on Tuesday, Sept 8th. We are shooing a bunch of stuff, Superheroine, Wresting and other fetishes....

I only have the girls for a limited time but I do have a slot for a custom if anyone is interested....

I plan on shooting one vid with Akira as the villainess...something we don't usually do!

You can contact me for a custom quote here:

http://www.hypnoticsworld.com/contact.php
CJ-qIsTWUAAA25-.jpg
Akira As a Domme
CJ-qIsTWUAAA25-.jpg (95.75 KiB) Viewed 3881 times
CKiI6NZWUAA46OQ.jpg
CKiI6NZWUAA46OQ.jpg (59.92 KiB) Viewed 3881 times
Y9kIV5TR.jpeg
Y9kIV5TR.jpeg (83.09 KiB) Viewed 3881 times
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

How about the countess, seductress, or the Cleopatra?
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Or the Electra star as well...
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

There is one thing I don't think I have wver seen Akira play as and that is Powergirl just a thought for something different :)
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Or as Wonder Woman. Akiba has so many Wonder Lady videos.
glitter rock
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hey MH any kind of Superheroine hypno mind control video would be Amazing. Both woman are experts when it comes to hypno /mind control videos. There is no one better than you to produce it. Please no disregard to any other producers
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Of course! I am working on a few scenarios right now. If there is something specific you or anyone else wants to see, including dialogue, speak now.. I am shooting them in 2 days...
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

How did the shoot go? Any pics or previews?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Shoot has come and gone, and i probably should have said something sooner, but i would have loved to have seen her in supergirl~ish costume.

She's at least a partial inspiration for my Suri Character.

Selfish thought, i know, but i cant be the only one that thinks she'd make a decent asian supergirl. She has the right look, and unlike the giga supergirls, she can actually act in English.

You know... not get shot in the leg... and have dialogue about how much their feet hurts.. :confused:
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well, this was just an opportunity to shoot with Akira and Cali together. Since Cali lives on the opposite coast and not only runs her own production company but is also in high demand when she DOES come this way, sometimes the schedules don't always mesh up. But Cali has told me she will be available again in a few months.

As for Akira, I can shoot a Supergirl video with her at any time. We talked about it when we shot a few days ago, because it was discussed here. She really likes the idea, since she gets to do something new.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

That sounds great!

Really looking forward to seeing more on this concept.
cdale5150
Neophyte
Neophyte

I love Cali Logan!!!