'On thin Ice' (Batman Returns What-If scenario)

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

This is a what if custom story dedicated to the beauty below (no, not Catwoman, but the pretty she's holding hostage)
ice princess-girl talk.jpg
ice princess-girl talk.jpg (48.14 KiB) Viewed 8971 times
If some of you have seen Batman Returns, I'm sure you all know about the Ice Princess and the nasty fate she got in the middle of the movie (and personally, I didn't like that a civilian had to perish for the sole purpose of framing the Dark Knight), especially someone as lovely and sweet as her. So, I decided to shake things up a little bit and push her fate...into a more positive direction.

“On Thin Ice”

Cast
Batwoman (Kendra James)
Batgirl (Candleboxx)
Ice Princess (possibly Carissa Montgomery or Angela Sommers)

Scene 1 (Abandoned office room)

The Ice Princess had just woken up in a dark, isolated room and found herself tied to a chair and gagged. She struggles to get free, remembering suddenly how the Penguin, claiming to be a ‘talent scout’ had knocked her unconscious with some strange device, claiming it was a camera. She struggles to get free, attempting to cry out for help when suddenly the door to her prison opens up. Expecting to see Batman, she’s a little surprised when Batwoman and Batgirl show up instead.
The dynamic duo quickly rushes to the struggling, gag-talking princess and Batwoman removes the gag out of her mouth.

Batwoman: We have to hurry, Princess.

Princess: Oh! Thank God you two are here! Thank you Batwoman.

Batgirl gets to work trying to remove the ropes that have her secured to the side while Batwoman gets to work on the ropes around her ankles which she manages to get free.

Batwoman: We’re sorry that you got dragged into this, ma’am.

Batgirl (still struggling with ropes): Yeah, this was set-up to look like Batman had done this.

Princess: Hey, no sweat. I’ll just tell the cops that I was kidnapped by some ugly birdman with fish breath.

Voice from shadows: Somebody say ‘fish’?

Suddenly, Catwoman (dressed Lee Meriwether style) suddenly drops from her ceiling hiding place and kicks Batwoman away before knocking Batgirl away from the Ice Princess.

Catwoman (with a sneer): I haven’t been fed all day.

She throws a kick at Batwoman, who catches her foot.

Batwoman: Eat floor! (judo flips her onto her back) High Fiber.

Catwoman springs up with an angry hiss.

Catwoman: Hey there beauty! I thought we…(throws kick into Batwoman’s side and then another to her face, stunning her)…had something together!

Batwoman (grabs her by the shoulders): We do…and it’s called ‘the law!’

Batwoman head butts the felonious feline in the face and Catwoman retaliates by breaking free, grabbing her by her hair and kneeing her in the face stunning her. Batgirl attempts to engage next with her martial arts skills but Catwoman easily knocks her flat on her back in just two hits. Somersaulting to where the Ice Princess is, Catwoman quickly cuts the ropes securing her hostage and the Princess yelps with fear. Grabbing her whip which was hanging from the ceiling, Catwoman yanks the chair out from under the gorgeous model who collapses onto her bottom and she continues trying to fight the duo using her whip and the chair as a shield to keep them at bay. Batgirl throws a Batarang at Catwoman who just deflects it with the chair and snaps the whip at her.

Batwoman: Give up Catwoman! You can’t take us both!

Catwoman: You know something, you’re absolutely right Batwoman. So maybe we should take this game up a notch.

Using the whip to yank Batgirl off of her feet, Catwoman then hurls the chair at Batwoman who uses her cape to shield herself. At this time, the Ice Princess has just gotten to her feet and Catwoman uses her whip to snare her around the waist. In a panic, the Princess tries to remove the whip but Catwoman has gotten behind her and tied the other end around her throat, choking her.

Catwoman (sneering at the duo): Gotta go ladies…me and this one need to have a little girl-talk!

Catwoman then proceeds to drag the poor princess away, who is gagging and trying to cry for help but only succeeds in croaking the word out with a helpless expression on her face as Catwoman drags her out of the room.

Batgirl: Stop!

Batwoman and Batgirl quickly give chase after them and they search around to find that they’ve vanished. Batgirl sees a ladder leading upward and looking up, she can see the white boots of the Ice Princess kicking over the edge before disappearing.

Batgirl: Damn, she’s going for the roof! What now Batwoman?

Batwoman: Split up. Keep your radio on and let me know where they go if you catch up to them.

Batgirl: Alright. (proceeds to the door on the side but Batwoman stops her)

Batwoman: Batgirl, the league has no use for dead heroes. If you spot Catwoman, don’t try to take her on by yourself. You let me know where you are immediately.

Batgirl promises and the two go their separate paths to stop Catwoman from escaping with her hostage.

Scene 2 (Upper levels)

Batgirl was searching all over the place but there was no sign of Catwoman or the Ice Princess. She checked in periodically with Batwoman who was having no such luck of finding them either. Finally she comes to a balcony and looks over the edge where she can see the citizens of Gotham gathered below at Times Square listening to the mayor’s speech.

Batgirl (frustrated): Great! Now where am I supposed to go?

Suddenly, Catwoman who had been hiding in the shadows, grabs her from behind and puts her in a chokehold.

Catwoman (sadistic smile): Straight down, bitch!

Batgirl takes a step back and she judo flips Catwoman off of her onto the floor. Catwoman sweep kicks her off her feet and the two adversaries both spring up into a fighting stance.

Batgirl: You made a big mistake trying to set Batman up, Catwoman. You made an even bigger mistake kidnapping that poor, gorgeous model. And now, you've just made the biggest mistake of all...not escaping when you had the chance. *Now*…you’ve got no chance! You've got nobody!

Catwoman (laughs): Rowr! That’s mighty tough words coming from you Bat-brat. You really think I ran here to hide from you? Now…(takes out her whip)let’s see if you can walk your talk without Mama-bat here to hold your hand.

Batgirl takes out her extendable Bat-baton and twirls it around with blinding speed before getting into a fighting pose.

Batgirl (cocky smile): Game on, pussycat!

Batgirl and Catwoman charge at each other and engage in a no-holds barred cat-fight.

Scene 3 (Rooftops)

Meanwhile, Batwoman had finally made it to the rooftop and she found the Ice Princess standing precariously on a ledge.

Batwoman: Princess, are you alright? (Princess nods her head at Batwoman) Where’s Catwoman at?

Princess (sheepishly): She let me go. I think it’s because I was able to reason with her girl to girl.

Batwoman (cautiously): Be careful. Don’t move, I’ll get you down.

Princess nods her head and stays right where she is. As Batwoman makes her way toward her, she suddenly hears something beeping and is instantly on alert. She had failed to notice that there was an umbrella embedded in the rooftop on its tip, mere inches away from the ledge where the Princess was.

Batwoman (confused, approaches umbrella with caution): What the…

A light on the handle of the umbrella that was glowing green turns red and without warning, the umbrella springs open like a bear trap letting loose a bunch of baby bats. Like a swarm of bees, they fly around the Princess squeaking and the Princess in turn shrieks with horror and shakes her head swinging at the bats, much to Batwoman’s chagrin.

Batwoman (in a panic): Princess stop! Don’t panic!

The Princess is unable to hear Batwoman over the squealing bats and her own shrieking and she’s still swinging at them as Batwoman quickly races to the ledge to get her down. Unfortunately, the Princess loses her footing and ends up plummeting off the edge of the roof to Batwoman’s horror.

Batwoman: PRINCESS!

Princess lets out a scream of terror as she plummets downward to her doom and a couple of on-lookers suddenly see her falling and they notice that Batwoman is up on the ledge.

Bystander: Hey! Batwoman pushed the Princess!

Scene 4 (Upper levels)

Meanwhile, Catwoman and Batgirl who had been tearing each other to ribbons are both on the floor trying to choke each other out when they suddenly hear the shrill sounds of screaming that were getting closer to where they were.

Batgirl (alarmed): What the hell is that?

Looking up at the same time, they catch a glimpse of the Ice Princess plummeting down from above like a meteor and they both stare upward with horror written on their faces.

Batgirl (open-mouthed): Oh my God!

Catwoman (equally shocked): No…Oswald, you son of a bitch!

As the Ice Princess continues to plummet downward, her hands suddenly grab hold of a flag-pole, breaking her fall. However, she was still in danger as her feet are dangling 100 feet from the crowd below and Batgirl quickly gets off of Catwoman to come to her aid.

Princess: Oh! Oh God…oh…SOMEBODY HELP MEEEEEE!

Batgirl: Princess, hold on, I’ll get you down.

Batgirl reaches for her grapple gun but it isn’t on her and she curses, realizing that it must have fallen out of her utility belt during her scuffle with Catwoman in the floors below.

Batgirl: Damn! I don’t have my grapple gun! What am I gonna do?!

Someone whistles at Batgirl and when she turns around, she catches the cat-whip Catwoman had tossed to her. Batgirl stares at the whip and then at Catwoman with confusion.

Catwoman: Well, what are you waiting for, a kitty treat?! Save her!

Batgirl has a nasty dilemma now: she doesn’t want Catwoman to escape when she was so close to catching her but she can’t let the Ice Princess die either. So Catwoman helps to make the choice easier:

Catwoman (sneering): What are you gonna do, Bat-brat? Chase the villain or save the damsel? I don’t think you can do both and I’m sure we know which one is more important, don’t you?

Batgirl looks at the Princess and then back at Catwoman who is still sneering at her.

Catwoman: Gravity’s a bitch, Bat-brat and it’s totally unforgivable. She hits the concrete she’ll be all twisted up like a rag doll…assuming she doesn’t explode like a watermelon when she lands.

Batgirl looks at the Ice Princess who has tears of fear and desperation streaming down her cheeks and her hands are starting to slip free from the pole

Princess (weeping): Batgirl…help me…please!

Catwoman: You hear that, Bat-brat? Preserve and protect the innocent, remember? That’s the creed you’re supposed to abide by. How would Batwoman feel if you wantonly let an innocent perish to capture me, hmm?

This question really catches Batgirl off-guard and she takes her eyes off the Princess to stare at Catwoman hatefully.

Catwoman (spiteful smile): My life…or hers? The blonde beauty is depending on you to save her Batgirl and you've come so far…don’t fail her now.

Batgirl is getting really irritated now and suddenly, the Princess loses her grip and she plummets down screaming once more, alerting Batgirl.

Batgirl: NOOOOOO!

Batgirl runs and leaps off the ledge after the Princess and Catwoman quickly runs to look over the balcony to see if she makes it. The wind is roaring in Batgirl's ears as she soars downward like a skydiver and she manages to catch hold of the supermodel but they were far from out of danger: the ground was still rushing up at them at 100 miles an hour and Batgirl needed to break their fall quickly or risk becoming a double-order of concrete pancakes on the unforgiving ground below. As they pass by another flagpole, Batgirl snares it with the cat-whip and the bungee material on the whip engages breaking their fall. Unfortunately, the momentum of the whip was now swinging them straight toward a plate-glass window in front of the Shreck Furniture Warehouse!

Batgirl: Brace yourself!

Princess (with horror): OH SHIT!

The Princess quickly buries her face in Batgirl’s shoulder and Batgirl raises her feet up in the hopes that it would keep them from smashing into the window. It didn’t and with a loud crash they slam right through the window, screaming bloody murder together as they plummet and land safely on a soft queen-sized bed with more glass showering them. However, the combined weight of both women plus the impact of the fall causes the legs of the bed to collapse and they let out a big ‘whoa’ as the bed drops to the floor. Safe and out of danger, they both look at the destroyed window before Batgirl lets out a sigh of relief and the Ice Princess continues to cling to her, still shaken up from the ordeal.

Batgirl (to herself with bitter anger): Catwoman…this isn’t over. Not by a long shot!

(End of Chapter)
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Needs more Batman randomly murdering criminals for no good reason, but otherwise excellent. :thumbup:
frightiningcow
Henchman
Henchman

I've been playing around with the idea that Catwoman and the princess end up working together. The scene starts the same but either while untying the princess or during the fight the princess attacks Batman. He's completely overwhelmed and ends up tied up or punch drunk on the floor. Some dialogue reveals while setting up the trap for Batman Catwoman teased and chastised the princess for being a textbook damsel in distress. The princess responds in anger, tells Catwoman the "princess" is just a public front, she's really a dominatrix behind the scenes. Now that they've captured Batman the princess is going to the roof to meet with the police responding to an anonymous call that penguin has her prisoner. She'll play the part to get penguin off the streets, while catwoman keeps Batman warm for her to return.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Very well done! (I liked the Julie Newmar Catwoman better than Lee Meriwether but this is no time to quibble over details.)
TheIcePrincess
Neophyte
Neophyte

Great story Doctor Outcome! :)

As you can tell from my username, I'm a big fan of the Ice Princess.

Just a few questions/suggestions. Would the Ice Princess be smart enough to grab on to a flag-pole?

Do you know that in the original screenplay and novelisation, the Ice Princess wasn't so innocent, and actually pushed a little old lady down to the pavement whilst trying to get away from the Red Triangle Circus Gang during their attack on the first tree-lighting ceremony? The (deleted?) scene is even mentioned as apparent canon in the film's making-of book.

Hello frighteningcow, I like your ideas.

If you're going to have Catwoman and the Ice Princess team-up together would you be able to give the Princess a similar level of resources to Batman? I'm guessing Selina is still a 'lowly secretary' living in a one-bedroom apartment in this scenario so it might be helpful to her to work with someone with a lot of dough. After all, the name 'Ice Princess' conjures up the image of someone who lives like a princess, and that would be especially interesting if she has her own luxury dominatrix lair, complete with servants.

What do you think?
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Omega Woman wrote:Needs more Batman randomly murdering criminals for no good reason, but otherwise excellent. :thumbup:
LOL! Thank you Omega! I'm glad you enjoyed this story, but it's not over yet. Batwoman and Batgirl are gonna have a little chit-chat about the night's events (and their talk is anything but nice).
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

frightiningcow wrote:I've been playing around with the idea that Catwoman and the princess end up working together. The scene starts the same but either while untying the princess or during the fight the princess attacks Batman. He's completely overwhelmed and ends up tied up or punch drunk on the floor. Some dialogue reveals while setting up the trap for Batman Catwoman teased and chastised the princess for being a textbook damsel in distress. The princess responds in anger, tells Catwoman the "princess" is just a public front, she's really a dominatrix behind the scenes. Now that they've captured Batman the princess is going to the roof to meet with the police responding to an anonymous call that penguin has her prisoner. She'll play the part to get penguin off the streets, while catwoman keeps Batman warm for her to return.
Ya' know, it's funny you mentioned that. My homegirl and I were writing a story where Catwoman tries to rob the Ice Princess in her home and the Princess ends up coming onto her and vice versa. She wanted to do it as a custom, but she backed out when the producer tried to 'bleed her dry'. If we find it, we'll post it up.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

TheIcePrincess wrote:Great story Doctor Outcome! :)

Just a few questions/suggestions. Would the Ice Princess be smart enough to grab on to a flag-pole?

Do you know that in the original screenplay and novelisation, the Ice Princess wasn't so innocent, and actually pushed a little old lady down to the pavement whilst trying to get away from the Red Triangle Circus Gang during their attack on the first tree-lighting ceremony? The (deleted?) scene is even mentioned as apparent canon in the film's making-of book.

If you're going to have Catwoman and the Ice Princess team-up together would you be able to give the Princess a similar level of resources to Batman? I'm guessing Selina is still a 'lowly secretary' living in a one-bedroom apartment in this scenario so it might be helpful to her to work with someone with a lot of dough. After all, the name 'Ice Princess' conjures up the image of someone who lives like a princess, and that would be especially interesting if she has her own luxury dominatrix lair, complete with servants.

What do you think?
OMG! It's great to meet you Princess. I'm glad that you enjoyed the story as much fun as I had making it. It took me a while to really brainstorm on this as I wanted the Ice Princess to have a better fate than what she got in the middle of 'Batman Returns'. One thing ya' gotta love about Tim Burton: the man pulls no punches and he knows how to make the audience say 'OMG!' Just a shame it had to be through the loss of a pretty civilian like the Princess.

To answer your questions:
-The grabbing onto the flag-pole was pretty much 'pure luck' for this story. The Princess is pretty ditzy in the movie, but worst case scenario I'm sure instinct would've took over and she'd just reach for anything if it could break her fall.

-Yes, I read on one of the wikia's that the Ice Princess was actually suppose to be conceited, arrogant and not a very nice person (which is kind of shocking when you think about it). Had they developed her character like that, I probably wouldn't have cared much about what happened to her though part of me would still be disappointed that such a gorgeous lady like her would perish.

Stay tuned my friend, because the conclusion of this story will continue on this post.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Centurion wrote:Very well done! (I liked the Julie Newmar Catwoman better than Lee Meriwether but this is no time to quibble over details.)
Hey Centurion, I'm glad you loved the story and the conclusion is coming up next, so stick around. (Julie Newmar was lovely, but I feel that no one can do Catwoman quite like Lee or Eartha Kitt. Something about Eartha's purring or Lee's hissing at people was just so erotic).
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

(Conclusion)
Batwoman (Kendra James)
Batgirl (Candleboxx)
Ice Princess (Carissa Montgomery or Angela Sommers)

Scene 1 (League Safehouse)

Batgirl was leading the Ice Princess into the League’s safehouse following a nasty encounter with Catwoman that nearly left the both of them dead. Batwoman had instructed her to take the Custom Coupe and to get the Princess someplace safe while she talks to Commissioner Gordon about dropping the manhunt for Batman.

Batgirl (guiding the Princess in): Come in…watch your step.

Batgirl and the Ice Princess enter the dark room together and Batgirl turns the lights on. As they enter the nice, spacious living area, Princess loses her balance and Batgirl tries to catch her but they end up falling together on the couch with the Princess on top of her. They both gaze at each other for a moment into each other’s eyes until Batgirl breaks the awkward moment.

Batgirl (wry chuckle): Uh…I guess gravity really is a ‘biatch’, huh?

Princess (nervous smile): Uh...no, it’s these damned high-heel boots. I don’t know why they make me wear these, they make me look like a high-priced call girl.

Batgirl: Don’t say that, Princess. You’re a lovely woman that you are.

The Princess starts to blush and after a moment of more awkwardness, Batgirl finally helps her up and directs her to the shower room and shows her where the robes and some fresh lingerie were located. Princess thanks her and goes into the shower room to freshen up while Batgirl gives a report to the League on her Batphone.

Scene 2 (Bedroom)

Batgirl (on phone, distraught): Batwoman no! You can’t do this, especially not after what happened tonight!

Batwoman: Batgirl, I’ve already spoken with the Commissioner and he’s agreed to call off the manhunt for Batman but we’ve only got 48 hours to prove something. And Catwoman is our best shot to get to the bottom of this.

Batgirl (appalled): She almost killed somebody tonight, Batwoman! And you just want to let her walk?!

Batwoman: We’ve got the evidence Batgirl…she’ll plea-bargain I guarantee it. We get her tail in a vice, she’ll have no choice but to rollover on whomever it was that she was helping.

Batgirl (angrily): We can do that without her!

Batwoman (sternly): Batgirl, I’m not having this conversation with you. Once the Princess is settled in, put her out so we can put a leash on Miss Pussycat.

Batgirl: But…

Batwoman: Batwoman out. (clicks off)

Batgirl (stares at phone angrily): Shit! (sighs with frustration)

Voice from doorway: Bad news I take it?

Batgirl turns around to see the Princess dressed in a white robe with white lingerie, garters and sating stockings and some comfortable bedroom shoes. Batgirl swallows hard, unable to take her eyes off the blonde beauty and quickly regains her composure as she attempts to put her phone away.

Batgirl: Uh…no trouble at all ma’am. Just uh…just a little business that needed taken care of. Ya’ know, it’s getting late and I think you should get some rest Princess.

Princess: I can’t really sleep Batgirl…I’m still a little shaken up. Is there any chance you can stay a while?

Batgirl sadly tells her that she can’t and the Princess looks down with a disappointed look. Batgirl guides her over to the bed and helps her get settled in and after tucking her in, their eyes meet each other again with passion. Batgirl reaches into her utility belt and pulls out a bottle of Batmist.

Princess (with worry): What is that?

Batgirl: Batmist…it helps you to sleep.

Princess: Is that for me? (Batgirl nods her head) But…is that really necessary?

Batgirl: It’s for your own good Princess. You need something to calm you down for tonight. Don’t worry, Commissioner Gordon will take you to safety and the League will keep an eye out for you so that Catwoman doesn’t come after you again.

Princess nods her head letting her know that she understands, as Batgirl pops the top on the bottle.

Batgirl (apologetic): I’m sorry about this Princess. Oh…and I’m sorry about that plunge we took and…us smashing though the window like a giant wrecking ball together.

With a smile on her face, Princess reaches up to grab Batgirl by the back of the head and gives her a passionate kiss on the lips. Batgirl’s eyes get wide with surprise but she makes no attempt to stop the Princess and finally after ten seconds of lip-locking, the Princess breaks the kiss with a juicy smack from her lips, leaving Batgirl open-mouthed and dumbfounded.

Princess (sheepishly): Hey, you saved my life, didn’t you? As far as I’m concerned, you can smash through my apartment window anytime you like.

Batgirl (clears her throat and regains her composure): Thanks Princess…that’s…comforting to know.

Princess (smiling): Priscilla…my name is Priscilla. And thank you for saving my life Batgirl.

Batgirl: Of course…anytime Princess…uh, Priscilla.

Batgirl and the Princess exchange more passionate glances with each other before Batgirl asks her if she’s ready to rest. She does and Batgirl sprays her in the face with the Batmist causing her to gasp and moan softly before collapsing into Batgirl’s arms snoozing and Batgirl gently strokes her soft blonde hair as she holds her. She then lays her back in bed and she notices that the Princess has a happy smile on her face and Batgirl turns and walks out of the room with a smitten expression on her face. Heading out to the Custom Coupe, she heads back into Gotham Square where she can meet Batwoman.

Scene 3 (Rooftop of Shreck Sporting Goods)

Batwoman and Batgirl have caught up with Catwoman on the rooftops for a little chit-chat and Batwoman is attempting to strong-arm her into revealing what she knows about the Ice Princess’ kidnapping. Catwoman, cocky as ever, refuses to kowtow so easily.

Catwoman (turns her back on them): So Batwoman…on one hand you were ready to hand me over to the Dark Knight even though I maintained my innocence about that robbery that occurred at the museum last month. Then you have the nerve to stick your nose into my personal affairs regarding Red Claw…nothing personal you said…(turns around angrily)BULLSHIT!

Batwoman (scowling): It’s not exactly like you’re the pillar of the community around here, Catwoman. Even if we don’t get you for your previous exploits there’s still a plethora of crimes from tonight that we can run your ass in for.

Catwoman (smugly): Like what?

Batwoman turns to Batgirl, who in turn, takes out her Bat-pad and begins listing Catwoman’s offenses.

Batgirl: Well, let’s start with the usual bullshit: willfully crossing a police barrier, that’s considered criminal trespassing. Breaking and entering, resisting arrest, kidnapping…

Batwoman: Don’t forget those two guards that she kicked the snot out of using that whip of hers.

Batgirl (with mock surprise): Oh, that’s right, I almost forgot about that. (taps on the pad) That’s assault and battery with a deadly weapon. And I’m pretty sure Catwoman, that if we dig through that nasty pile of kitty litter of yours, there’s an attempted murder charge we can throw in there too.

Catwoman (appalled): Attempted murder?! That’s absurd, I never tried to kill anyone!

Batwoman: The Ice Princess almost fell to her death from that booby trap you left on the roof, Kitty cat. The way we see it, that makes you ‘an accessory after the fact’.

Catwoman (smugly): ‘Almost’ only counts in horseshoes, Batwoman. Okay, suppose you do take this to court, so what? Two months at Arkham will be like a weekend in Vegas for me.

Batwoman: Haven’t you been paying attention? These are felony charges, pussycat. If the Commissioner does a little arm-twisting, the judge will have you doing the maximum: 10 to 20 at the Gotham Women’s correctional facility…no early parole even with good behavior.

Batgirl: And I sincerely doubt your nine lives can handle a sentence like that, Catwoman.

Catwoman (fuming): You…have…NOTHING!

Batgirl and Batwoman point out that they have the Ice Princess for a witness, they have her whip as evidence and testimony from the security guards that Catwoman had attacked them prior to entering the abandoned office building. Seeing herself in a no-win situation, Catwoman concedes defeat.

Catwoman: What do you want?

Batwoman (stepping forward): We know that you weren’t working on this alone, Catwoman. Somebody hired you to set this up…tell us who the *real* mastermind is and maybe we can make this go away.

Catwoman confesses and tells them that it was Oswald Cobblepot’s idea: The point of the kidnapping was to frame Batman and get him out of the way because without him, the Mayor would not be able to continue running the city, leaving the post wide open for him to take over. Had Catwoman known that he planned to kill the Ice Princess, Catwoman would’ve pulled out and returned the hostage from whence she came.

Batgirl (scoffs): And you really…expect us to by that crock of bull?

Catwoman (cuts eyes sharply at her): Think what you want Bat-brat, but you and I both know I had nothing to do with that booby-trap that Oswald left behind on the roof. Besides, you heard what the Princess said earlier: she described ‘an ugly birdman with fish breath’. That’s your kidnapper, him and his Red Triangle Circus Gang.

Satisfied that they have what they need, Batwoman holds out her hand to Batgirl who angrily puts Catwoman’s whip in her palm.

Batwoman: It’d be wise if we don’t meet each other under these circumstances again. (holds out the whip to her) Now take your toy and get out of here before I change my mind about running your ass in.

Catwoman takes the whip and proceeds to storm away, but she freezes, turns around and sensually beings to walk back toward Batwoman.

Catwoman (smiling cockily): I just want you to know Batwoman…I’m…not…going…to forget…any of this. And when the time comes to settle the score…and believe me that time will come…it’s going to get pretty…damned…(grabs Batwoman by the back of her hair)…personal.

Catwoman then kisses her forcefully yet passionately as Batgirl looks on with disgust and disbelief on her face before looking away. Catwoman finally ends the kiss with a juicy smack of her lips but even after the kiss was done, Batwoman doesn’t lose that nasty, mean frown on her face as she eyes Catwoman hard.

Catwoman (to Batgirl seductively): And you Bat-brat…(reaches out to stroke her cheek)…you can dream about me.

Batgirl (knocks her hand away): Blow me you flea-bitten feline.

Catwoman meows and then chuckles at her mischievously as she disappears into the darkness and leaps over the rooftop as if she had wings, with Batwoman and Batgirl staring after her. Satisfied that their task was completed, Batwoman tells her that it's time to head back to H.Q. to report in.

Epilogue
Scene 3: Inside of Custom Coupe

Batwoman and Batgirl are riding back to H.Q. to give their report to the rest of the league. Batgirl has her arms folded across her chest with a scowl and Batwoman glances over at her numerous times during the drive, sensing that Batgirl was pissed about tonight’s events.

Batwoman: Batgirl stop sulking, this is nothing to get upset about.

Batgirl (throws her hands up with disbelief): How do you want me to react then? I just can’t believe you let that bad ole’ pussycat walk after everything that transpired tonight, B.W. When one of us makes a play, the other is suppose to stand by them and you did the opposite. And now you’ve literally given her a ‘free pass’ to screw with us again the next time we meet!

Batwoman: Batgirl, you can’t expect to capture every shark that you come across. Sometimes you have to toss one back in order to keep the boat from capsizing. And didn’t I tell you before that the League is not the place for your personal affairs with Catwoman?

Batgirl says nothing as Batwoman continues to lecture her, she just stares out the window of the Coupe watching the trees go by as they drive through the dark lonely highway.

Batwoman: Batgirl are you listening to me?

Batgirl (sarcastically): Yeah, yeah, yeah, I heard you already. Just sit around and do nothing until the next civilian she kidnaps ends up dying because of her. I don’t care if she did help me save the Princess, that doesn’t make her crookeds straight.

Batwoman (sighs): That is not what I meant and you know it Batgirl. I think that encounter with the Ice Princess is blinding you to what’s really going on here.

Batgirl: And you know what your problem is? I think Sweet Pussy Pauline back there is compromising your judgment.

Caught off guard by this comment, an enraged Batwoman slams on the brakes and she and Batgirl are thrust forward in their seats as she pulls off to the side of the road and parks before the two look at each other with cold, hard expressions.

Batwoman: And just what in the hell is that supposed to mean?

Batgirl (sarcastically): Hey, I don’t blame you Batwoman, I know she’s a looker, hell, I’d get off on her surveillance photos too if she wasn’t a crook. But just because she makes your cunt quiver and your tights ‘wet’ doesn’t mean she’s anything special.

Batwoman couldn’t believe that her protégé was talking to her like this and she tries to compose herself before responding but it was clear that Batgirl had struck a nerve.

Batwoman: You know what? (wry chuckle) You’re angry Batgirl because you didn’t get what you wanted tonight and I can understand that. And given that we’ve both had a rough night tonight, I’m gonna make-believe that I didn’t hear those comments leave your lips just now.

Batgirl: What you can’t handle the truth? I mean, we’re supposed to be honest with each other Batwoman, that’s what partners do, trust each other, remember?

Batwoman (scowling): You want honesty? Okay: honestly, I think you’ve been out in the field for too long. Maybe you should consider working in the Bat-lair with Wonder-girl for the next couple of months.

Realizing that’s where rookies go who can’t hack it or be compliant with the veteran heroes, Batgirl begins to back down, but doesn't change her position on the whole subject.

Batgirl: I still think you're wrong about cutting her loose, B.W. Catwoman is a wild card and too much has been lost because of her and we can't afford to lose anything more. Besides I like it out here in the field...I like it better out here than I do in there where there’s no action.

Batwoman (still scowling): Yeah? Well you keep pushing Missy and that’s exactly where you’re gonna end up. *Now drop it.*

Seeing herself beaten, Batgirl folds her arms back across her chest and continues to gaze out the window and Batwoman puts the Coupe back into gear and peels off down the highway, following the bright moonlight back to Wayne Manor.

(The End)
ice princess Cristi Conaway (2).jpg
ice princess Cristi Conaway (2).jpg (88.44 KiB) Viewed 8463 times
And that's all she wrote, dreamboat! :)
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TheIcePrincess
Neophyte
Neophyte

Doctor Outcome wrote:OMG! It's great to meet you Princess. I'm glad that you enjoyed the story as much fun as I had making it. It took me a while to really brainstorm on this as I wanted the Ice Princess to have a better fate than what she got in the middle of 'Batman Returns'. One thing ya' gotta love about Tim Burton: the man pulls no punches and he knows how to make the audience say 'OMG!' Just a shame it had to be through the loss of a pretty civilian like the Princess.

-The grabbing onto the flag-pole was pretty much 'pure luck' for this story. The Princess is pretty ditzy in the movie, but worst case scenario I'm sure instinct would've took over and she'd just reach for anything if it could break her fall.

-Yes, I read on one of the wikia's that the Ice Princess was actually suppose to be conceited, arrogant and not a very nice person (which is kind of shocking when you think about it). Had they developed her character like that, I probably wouldn't have cared much about what happened to her though part of me would still be disappointed that such a gorgeous lady like her would perish.

Stay tuned my friend, because the conclusion of this story will continue on this post.
Thanks for the reply and the conclusion to your story Doctor Outcome.

Can I ask a few questions?

Why did you call it 'On thin Ice'? Was it a pun? You weren't suggesting the Ice Princess was thin were you? I don't know what you think, but to me the Ice Princess is quite a curvy woman, especially in comparison to Catwoman, who is quite thin.

I would say that anyone who thinks the "tree lights up and I press the button" and that Oswald Cobblepot was a talent scout, despite his face being plastered all over Gotham as challenger to the present mayor, is possibly more than a little ditzy. :smart:

And I know you might disagree, but I actually like the idea of the Ice Princess being quite a conceited and arrogant woman, and I don't necessarily think it's an absurd notion, but it is a shame we didn't get to see more of that in the film, if only to lessen our sadness at her fate. That said, I would still have been extremely sad had the Ice Princess been killed-off under these circumstances because like you say, it's sad to see such a gorgeous lady like her perish. :sad:

Finally, do you think you'll be composing anymore fanfics featuring the Ice Princess? I like some of the ideas that were discussed here, especially the one where the Ice Princess comes onto Catwoman when the latter breaks into her place.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

TheIcePrincess wrote:
Doctor Outcome wrote:OMG! It's great to meet you Princess. I'm glad that you enjoyed the story as much fun as I had making it. It took me a while to really brainstorm on this as I wanted the Ice Princess to have a better fate than what she got in the middle of 'Batman Returns'. One thing ya' gotta love about Tim Burton: the man pulls no punches and he knows how to make the audience say 'OMG!' Just a shame it had to be through the loss of a pretty civilian like the Princess.

Thanks for the reply and the conclusion to your story Doctor Outcome.

Can I ask a few questions?

Why did you call it 'On thin Ice'? Was it a pun? You weren't suggesting the Ice Princess was thin were you? I don't know what you think, but to me the Ice Princess is quite a curvy woman, especially in comparison to Catwoman, who is quite thin.

I would say that anyone who thinks the "tree lights up and I press the button" and that Oswald Cobblepot was a talent scout, despite his face being plastered all over Gotham as challenger to the present mayor, is possibly more than a little ditzy. :smart:

And I know you might disagree, but I actually like the idea of the Ice Princess being quite a conceited and arrogant woman, and I don't necessarily think it's an absurd notion, but it is a shame we didn't get to see more of that in the film, if only to lessen our sadness at her fate. That said, I would still have been extremely sad had the Ice Princess been killed-off under these circumstances because like you say, it's sad to see such a gorgeous lady like her perish. :sad:

Finally, do you think you'll be composing anymore fanfics featuring the Ice Princess? I like some of the ideas that were discussed here, especially the one where the Ice Princess comes onto Catwoman when the latter breaks into her place.
Hey Princess,

To answer your questions here are as follows:

-Yes, the title was indeed a pun and I thought the Ice Princess was a very curvaceous woman. The title pretty much symbolized that the Princess was in a hot water situation and she comes dangerously close twice to losing her life from that nasty fall.

-LOL! Well, the Princess wasn't exactly the brightest apple on the tree, but none the less it made her humorous as well as cute in my opinion.

-I kinda disagree with you on this part just a little bit. My thing is that if you have a character that you 'love to hate' they pretty much become what some would call an 'a-hole victim'. In other words, the fate they get is bad, but karma dictates that they deserve whatever they get if they've done someone wrong. Personally, I'm kinda glad they didn't rewrite the Princess as as a mean, conceited woman because this way the audience can feel more for her character like I did when she 'perished'. Ya' know, I still can't get that poor woman's scream out of my head when I think about that 'nasty fall' she took. :weep:

-As far as compromising more fanfics, that's definitely a possibility. My homegirl and I are trying to find the one that she was gonna have done as a custom script years ago but never got to do it. Ya' know, she had to do so many rewrites before the person she sent it to would take it until finally, I told her to just 'bump it', cause it wasn't worth the headache.

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the story my friend as I felt this should put a more positive spin on the Ice Princess' fate than what she got in that film. :thumbup:
frightiningcow
Henchman
Henchman

[quote="TheIcePrincess"]Great story Doctor Outcome! :)

What do you think?[/quote]

Hi Doctor Outcome, sorry i didn't reply sooner but yeah that's exactly what I had in mind. Has I said earlier I would like to give Catwoman some time alone with Batman while the Princess clears up the Cobblepot problem. Basically doing the mistletoe scene from a few minutes later in the movie but also have Catwoman rendering Batman less of a threat taking his belt, tying him up. When the princess returns shes brought a cart along to drag Batman out, on the street they are met by a third woman the Princess's chauffeur standing in front of her car the three women load Batman in the cars back seat. The princess instructs Catwoman to lay down on top of him while the princess rides in the front to keep up appearances.
As they drive to the princess's private dungeon Catwoman begins to remove her whip, which shes used has an impromptu rope and replaces it with proper bondage gear that the chauffeur has left in the back. Once fully bound Catwoman begins exploring batman's armor with her claws looking for seams to dig into. To her delight she's able to remove his cod piece leaving his dick exposed for all three of the women to play with for the remainder of the ride.
Once they arrive at the dungeon they keep him has their play thing for months. The dungeon has the facilities to let them play out any twisted scenario they wish, but through it all Batman wont break he will not become submissive. The women even get the help of pharmaceutical expert Pamela Ivy and psychologist Dr. Harley Quinzell to find a way to break the Bat (payment rendered in time with him for their own experiments)
frightiningcow
Henchman
Henchman

--Wooo that got a little long gotta beak it up a bit--

Any way all sorts of scenarios to play out with this idea. Sorry if I stole some of your thunder I do enjoy your story has well. and i know this is the [b]Superheroine Forum[/b] so talking about a male hero character is a little outside the focus of the site, but 23 plus years and i still cant get the site of Michelle Pfeiffer pinning Batman down and controlling Batman out of my head.

I also had a custom done a little while ago by HarlequinStudios (that's her name on this forum). It didn't turn out quite has I wanted, but that's 100% on me. I've never written a script before so I wasn't sure how to ask for what I wanted. She was very understanding and was working in a pretty tight time crunch with the models. you can check it out here [url] http://clips4sale.com/studio/66247/1384 ... s-Catwoman [/url]

Thanks for sticking with me on these posts. Here's a little reward, a Ipad wallpaper I made a while back of Catwoman's silhouette against black. [url] [/url]
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

frightiningcow wrote:
TheIcePrincess wrote:Great story Doctor Outcome! :)

What do you think?
Hi Doctor Outcome, sorry i didn't reply sooner but yeah that's exactly what I had in mind. Has I said earlier I would like to give Catwoman some time alone with Batman while the Princess clears up the Cobblepot problem. Basically doing the mistletoe scene from a few minutes later in the movie but also have Catwoman rendering Batman less of a threat taking his belt, tying him up. When the princess returns shes brought a cart along to drag Batman out, on the street they are met by a third woman the Princess's chauffeur standing in front of her car the three women load Batman in the cars back seat. The princess instructs Catwoman to lay down on top of him while the princess rides in the front to keep up appearances.
As they drive to the princess's private dungeon Catwoman begins to remove her whip, which shes used has an impromptu rope and replaces it with proper bondage gear that the chauffeur has left in the back. Once fully bound Catwoman begins exploring batman's armor with her claws looking for seams to dig into. To her delight she's able to remove his cod piece leaving his dick exposed for all three of the women to play with for the remainder of the ride.
Once they arrive at the dungeon they keep him has their play thing for months. The dungeon has the facilities to let them play out any twisted scenario they wish, but through it all Batman wont break he will not become submissive. The women even get the help of pharmaceutical expert Pamela Ivy and psychologist Dr. Harley Quinzell to find a way to break the Bat (payment rendered in time with him for their own experiments)
How's it going frightining cow? Sorry for the late reply...I've been tied up doing a continuation of the Wonder Woman Dreamscape saga here on he storyboards and I'm working on composing a story involving Batgirl rescuing the Ice Princess...again. My homegirl and I are still looking for our custom script that we did about the Princess and Catwoman also.

I love the ideas that you put together for the Ice Princess and Catwoman teaming up to humiliate Batman. What kinds of fetishes would you have these lovelies engage in with the 'Dark Knight'?
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

frightiningcow wrote:--Wooo that got a little long gotta beak it up a bit--

Any way all sorts of scenarios to play out with this idea. Sorry if I stole some of your thunder I do enjoy your story has well. and i know this is the Superheroine Forum so talking about a male hero character is a little outside the focus of the site, but 23 plus years and i still cant get the site of Michelle Pfeiffer pinning Batman down and controlling Batman out of my head.

I also had a custom done a little while ago by HarlequinStudios (that's her name on this forum). It didn't turn out quite has I wanted, but that's 100% on me. I've never written a script before so I wasn't sure how to ask for what I wanted. She was very understanding and was working in a pretty tight time crunch with the models. you can check it out here http://clips4sale.com/studio/66247/1384 ... s-Catwoman

Thanks for sticking with me on these posts. Here's a little reward, a Ipad wallpaper I made a while back of Catwoman's silhouette against black. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B05sUH ... sp=sharing
Oh no, you didn't steal any thunder...hey, if anything, I'm happy to share the 'lightning' with a fellow Ice Princess fan! :laugh:

That vid looks interesting. We'll have to consider giving it a shot.
frightiningcow
Henchman
Henchman

I was thinking the point of the whole thing was for the women to make Batman their personal slave. But being Batman it would take the women days or weeks and many different techniques (fetish's) to break him, mostly tease and denial. All the while they let him keep his mask, having him willing remove it for them would show their dominance over him.
I was also wanting the women to have different approaches to him. The princess an experienced dominatrix treats hims him like the slave she wants him to be. Catwoman having actual attraction to Batman treats him more like a lover but wants to learn how to dominate from the princess. The chauffeur doesn't even acknowledge him, he is just a thing she maintains for her princess
frightiningcow
Henchman
Henchman

If we want more story to go with this scenario, once in a while the princess has to leave to maintain her public princess identity and Catwoman want to continue her thievery and patrols of Gotham. After some run-ins rescuing maidens in distress from would be thugs (like her first scene in the movie) rumors start to spread of the new heroine protecting Gotham. While stealing from the rich Catwomans taking to using and leaving behind tools from Batman's belt (which she now carries around her waist).
While those two are out the chauffeur spends the day cleaning the dungeon, feeding Batman and forcing him to exercise to maintain his physique, also forcing to watch television for scenes of his new mistress with her bubbly public persona and news reports of the new heroine saving people while police continue the manhunt for the former vigilante turned thief Batman.