Pantyhose Fetish Villains For Real Life

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

If you were a super villain with(or without) special super powers,how would you either dominate or decimate a superheroine in her shiny,glossy,shimmery,or opaque sheer to waist pantyhosed feet? :evil:
Zeta Clark
Sargeant
Sargeant

It's best to think of a heroine's pantyhose as being a part of her outfit, and therefore an extension of herself.

With this in mind, I recommend the slow removal of the pantyhose from the smooth legs of any captive heroine. Taunting and teasing at every step is mandatory of course. Cutting away bits and pieces from the fabric is very tantalizing as well, because you are literally chipping away at a heroine's armor. At the same time, you are also chipping away at her very being symbolically.

Also, using her own pantyhose as a prop is amazingly sexy. When you look at her outfit as being a part of the heroine, you can just imagine how a character would react to having her own self used against her. Pantyhose as a prop can manifest in the form of a gag or even a restraint. The silkiness against her wrists and on her back can be a tremendous turn-on while "struggling" to break free. It has just a little give, but not enough for you to free yourself. Hehe.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Zeta Clark wrote:It's best to think of a heroine's pantyhose as being a part of her outfit, and therefore an extension of herself.

With this in mind, I recommend the slow removal of the pantyhose from the smooth legs of any captive heroine. Taunting and teasing at every step is mandatory of course. Cutting away bits and pieces from the fabric is very tantalizing as well, because you are literally chipping away at a heroine's armor. At the same time, you are also chipping away at her very being symbolically.

Also, using her own pantyhose as a prop is amazingly sexy. When you look at her outfit as being a part of the heroine, you can just imagine how a character would react to having her own self used against her. Pantyhose as a prop can manifest in the form of a gag or even a restraint. The silkiness against her wrists and on her back can be a tremendous turn-on while "struggling" to break free. It has just a little give, but not enough for you to free yourself. Hehe.
If it was someone like Supergirl,I'd have her surrounded by Kryptonite so that way I can de-boot her and do whatever I'd like to do with her while she's at a very vunrerable state. On top of that,I'd keep the pantyhose on her since I have a thing for womens' pantyhosed feet. Lol
:thumbup: