Is this really happening?

General discussions about superheroines!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Any info appreciated i tried googling but al I can find is tat old stuff when Angie declared it was her dream role -

Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I can see nothing listed on IMdB Pro for this production, nor is Angie Harmon listed as working on any up-coming movies in production. Mark Ruffalo is in the 2017 Thor movie, but there is no listing for She-Hulk. I think that the poor CGI in the window leap scene indicates that this is more an enthusiastic fan-exercise rather than a proper trailer. But kudos to them for the effort - and I'm prepared to be corrected if anyone knows different.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

To be brutally honest I recognized several clips coming from other projects, all unrelated to marvel, one of which was a lifetime movie if I'm not mistaken.
this looks like someone who put together a fan trailer to be honest.
as for the second clip....oh my that looks like something out of the late 80's early 90's. anyone remember hulk vs Daredevil?
same crappy CGI green screening.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Thanks for the feedback :)
I was very doubtful that it was genuine but bieng a massive She Hulk fan I was hoping there might be a glimmer of hope
Gus Goreman, Jr.
Henchman
Henchman

The 2nd clip is from the She-Hulk XXX and starred Chyna.
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

Thr first one is a mash up of Avengers and Rizoolli and Isles
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I will keep dreaming of the day I can get a She Hulk video of the quality that other mainstream superheroines are treated to in this current age.

Long passed are the days of getting vhs tapes shipped to the UK from people like DT and WAVE
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Harmon made a big gushy speech on Conan in which she would LOVE to be she hulk and that she loved the character.
Gus Goreman, Jr.
Henchman
Henchman

There's always that great Benny Hill episode ... before that i don't think i even heard of the character
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Gus Goreman, Jr. wrote:There's always that great Benny Hill episode ... before that i don't think i even heard of the character
I only know the character from the cartoon and despite the green fell in love with her.

I know Bridgette Nielson made a pilot but apparently it got buried, shame I liked her in Red Sonja