Shellene

General discussions about superheroines!
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I was just on the clips4sale site and noticed that Shellene updated recently. And it seems she's entering into an area she hasn't gone before. I don't know, I've only purchased one vid of hers when Shakeshift did some stuff with her. But the description definitely has it sounding like it's not going to be available for long...

"*******FINAL DAY AVAILABLE*********Never has Shellene pushed her Superheroine envelope so far!! In this hot and heavy holiday clip, she does more than just simply flashes her amazing amazon breasts......she takes a long stroll outdoors and then enjoying being in nature, with no crime to thwart, decides to take time out for HER! She finds a sturdy fence and stretches her long, panty-hosed legs, running her hands over them slowly. She continues on to seductively brush over her star-spangled crotch, then, arousing herself, decides to masturbate! She exposes her ample wonder-breasts, massaging them and squeezing them, then lets her hand wander down, south, to her private sector. She rubs and massages and then, not wanting to cum too soon and ruin the fun, she backs off, attending to her milky-white breasts once more. Returning to her moist pussy, simply rubbing her star-spangled panties isn't quite doing the trick, so she goes into her panties and later on, into the panty-hose, fingering herself to a mind-blowing orgasm! This is a very rare and extremely sensual clip, NOT to be missed! Due to the content, this clip will only be available for a very short time, so get it now, before it vanishes!"

http://clips4sale.com/super-heroine-fan ... e+Faithful
WndrWmn28
Producer
Producer

You would be correct :) My stuff is usually pretty tame, but I can push the envelope every once in a while ;) I've never been opposed to it, but had to adhere to a more pg-rated storyline while my son was underage (was going through a nasty divorce and couldn't risk losing my son). He's now 18, so I can be more risque :)
Shellene
aka Wonder Woman :)
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/15727
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Wow, that is awesome. Def. checking this one out, thanks for the Link GMAN.

The more Risqué the better lol
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Hope you got it warrior, I see that she's taken it down now.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

was too late lol
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Since the link went directly to that particular video of hers, use it to go straight to the movie...it seems to be removed from her main clip4sale page, but it looks to still be in her store.