Knightmare and Dreamgirl #1

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Dark J
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

PART 1

Renee Montoya was the best detective in Gotham City, but that wasn’t enough for the Dominican beauty. Unlike most frustrated cops, Renee was “making a difference”, but she decided it was time to turn in her badge and gun. The corruption within the Gotham City Police Department was out of control. She just couldn’t stand being around it anymore. She also came to admire the great work Batman and his operatives had done. “Now, that’s how you help people.” thought Renee, and a new vigilante was born!

Renee began training determined to get into the best shape of her life, along with expanding her fighting skills. Through her friendship with Jim Gordon, she was able to meet Batman who was willing to train her. Batman was always hesitant about training new crime fighters, but he respected Montoya’s police work, and knew she was capable. While Renee was thrilled to have Batman’s approval, she couldn’t believe what happened at the end of their training as Batman gave her a utility belt and a check for a large sum of money. While Renee had savings and the support of her live-in girlfriend Hannah, Batman’s money would set her up long-term.

“You’ll never believe what happened today!” yelled an elated Renee as she walked into the apartment she shared with Hannah. Hannah was petite with short blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. Renee opened her bag and took out the utility belt. “Wow!” said Hannah “That’s awesome! I designed a great costume, but I wasn’t sure what you would do for supplies and gadgets…and from Batman, no less!” “Yep, and look at this” said Renee holding up the check. “Damn, that’s a lot of zeroes”, said Hannah with a huge smile. The lovers hugged and Renee lifted the smaller Hannah off the ground. “You’re really getting strong!” laughed Hannah. “Okay, put me down…it’s time to model your costume, and I’ve REALLY been looking forward to that!”

“Wow! You look great!” said Hannah as Renee walked out in her costume consisting of a black, spandex leotard, a very short, blue cape, blue gloves and boots, and a black mask much like Robin’s. The leotard had a sword logo on the chest that was blue with white trim as Rene’s codename would be “Knightmare”. “Knight” was a tribute to Batman, who was often called “The Dark Knight”, and the sword was just a cool looking symbol for a knight. The codename also played into the Batman legend as Renee hoped to put fear into criminals.

“How does it feel?” asked Hannah “Great!” answered Renee “Kind of sexy ha, ha!” “I know” smiled Hannah “Turn around…turn around!” “Oh, you’re bad”, said Renee with a smirk. “You could have given me a little more coverage back here…my butt really hangs out” “Nah!” said Hannah “I love it, and it’s not exactly easy covering YOUR butt…J-Lo has NOTHING on you, girlfriend!” “Very funny” said Renee with a smile “Are you done admiring the view?” “Yes” said Hannah as she grabbed Renee by the hand and turned her around.

“Just be careful”, said Hannah with her hands around Renee’s waist. “I’m really happy that you’re doing this. I know how miserable you were with the GCPD…I lived it, and it’s so good to see you get your spirit back. Still, I’m really worried about you.” “Awww…thanks” said Renee as a tear trickled down her cheek. “I really couldn’t have done this without you…I love you…” The women kissed. “Even though this costume keeps riding up my butt ha, ha!”

“Alright, I’m off”, said Renee “There’s this corrupt cop who I’m going after first. I know the bar that he frequents…he does a lot of ‘business’ out of there…time to shut his ass down!” Hannah sighed, “I won’t say it…just take him down, and get back here as soon as you can.”

Knightmare climbed through a window on to the fire escape, then down to her car. “I really need a cave or something”, she thought “And for now my old, black Corvette will have to do…it’s no Batmobile, but it is kind of cool, I guess.”

“Gosh, I’m nervous, but excited at the same time”, thought Knightmare as she drove up to the bar “Just have to keep thinking of all the good I can do as Knightmare…things I could never do as Renee Montoya: Detective.”

“Oh brother, another one of Batman’s clowns” said the bartender as Knightmare entered the establishment. “Well, at least you’re a hot piece of ass…not some teenage boy in his underwear. “Stop talking, and start listening!” said Knightmare as she grabbed the bartender by the shirt. “Where’s James Sullivan? I know he’s a regular here.” “He isn’t here!” yelled the bartender.

“No, I’m here!” said Sullivan who came walking out of a back office “Thanks, Bobby, but I’ll handle this…I don’t sweat these super hero types.” Knightmare’s skin began to crawl as Sullivan stood in front of her. He had his hands in everything…prostitution, gambling, drugs and guns.

“Well, you’re a new one”, said Sullivan as he sized up Knightmare. “Maybe, you’d like to get up on the bar, and dance for us?” “Hell, yeah!” said another man who snuck up behind Knightmare and slapped her buttocks. “You sick pervert!” yelled Knightmare as she quickly turned, and elbowed the man in the head followed by a kick to the stomach. Sullivan tried to take advantage of the distraction by choking Knightmare from behind, but the new hero elbowed him in the stomach, then grabbed him by the arm and flipped him over her shoulder to the ground. Sullivan hit the floor with a loud “thud” as Knightmare maintained a hold on his arm.

“Yes, scumbag, I’m new”, said Knightmare in a very forceful tone “But I’m not new to this city…I know what you’ve been up to, and you’re going to start talking or I break your damn arm!” “ARGHHHHHHH!” yelled Sullivan as Knightmare applied more pressure to the arm. “Talk!!!”

Knightmare, consumed by her anger, didn’t notice Bobby the bartender sneaking up from behind on her. “This one is on the house”, said the bartender as he cracked a bottle of beer over the vigilante’s head. Knightmare let out a loud scream before she dropped to the floor unconscious. “Thanks, Bobby”, said Sullivan, “I love these super hero types…they have all their Kung Fu, gadgets, and little costumes, and all it takes is a good old-fashioned bottle to take ’em out. She’s sleeping like a baby.

“Sully, can we have a little fun with her?” asked the man who slapped Knightmare’s butt. “Nah, we ain’t foolin’ around with her…she could be connected to the Bat. I’m tying her up, then in the morning she’s going out in the dumpster with the trash. That big old truck will crush her…problem solved. Here’s one last look, horn-dog.” Sullivan lifted up the unconscious Knightmare. “Damn!” said the man as Knightmare’s leotard was wedged high between her bottom cheeks. “I think I’m about to O.D. on crack!”

Sullivan dragged Knightmare back to his office and tied her hands behind her back, and her ankles together. “Hi, honey”, said Sullivan on his cell phone “Just wanted to let you know that I’ll be spending the night here…have some business to take care of. Yeah, one of those pain-in-the-ass superheroes has to be dealt with. I’ll see ya in the morning. Love you, too.”

The next morning…

“Ohhhhh…my head”, thought Knightmare who finally regained consciousness “I got careless and paid the price…damn, he has me tied up…wonder what he has planned for me? It can’t be good. Can’t reach my belt…wish I could reach my leotard…I have a giant wedgie.”

“Hey, you’re awake!” said Sullivan “I don’t think I got your name…is it ‘Batbutt’? Or ‘Bigbutt’? Maybe ‘Wedgie Woman?’”. “No, it’s Knightmare, you creep!” yelled the defiant crime fighter. Sullivan laughed “Ooooooo! ‘Knightmare’…you’re scary.” “I will be when I bust your ass, scumbag!” “Ummm, you do realize that you’re all tied up and my captive?” said Sullivan dismissively.

“Anyway, it’s time for you to go.” said Sullivan as pulled Knightmare up off a couch. The heroine struggled, but there wasn’t much she could do with her hands and legs bound. “Move!” yelled the dirty cop as he smacked Knightmare’s exposed bottom. “You’ll pay for that!” yelled the incensed crime fighter. “Yeah, whatever” responded Sullivan as he pushed Knightmare through a door in the back on to a platform outside the building. “Nooooooo!” yelled Knightmare as Sullivan pushed her into the dumpster below. “Oh, shut up”, said Sullivan “It’s a good thing the trash company doesn’t charge us by the pound with that fat ass of yours!” “You haven’t seen the last of me!” declared Knightmare “I will be….” “Damn, you don’t shut up.” interrupted Sullivan as he slammed down the dumpster’s doors drowning out the helpless heroine’s threats.

“Great bravado, Renee, but that’s not gonna save your ass”, thought Knightmare “Gosh I hate that $%&#*@# guy! It stinks in here…damn ropes are so tight. I have to find a way out before the truck comes for the pick-up. Maybe this wasn’t such a good career move? If I had a gun, I may not be in this mess, but I promised Batman that I wouldn’t use one. Can’t let doubt creep in now…especially now. I have to find a way out. Looks like there could be some sharp edges on the dumpster walls.”

As Knightmare struggled to free herself, the large garbage truck arrived. “OH NO…NOOOOOO!” Knightmare screamed, but to no avail as the truck began lifting the dumpster. Of course, the driver wasn’t able to hear her over the loud engine and machinery running. “Come on!”, thought the crime fighter as she scraped the ropes against a sharp edge. “I did it!” said Knightmare as the rope around her wrists broke. “Now just untie my feet and I’m out of here.”. Knightmare freed her legs and opened the dumpster door. “Oh brother…looks like a 20 foot drop. Besides this wedgie-inducing leotard, Hannah didn’t exactly do me a favor with these high-heel boots. Well, here goes nothing!”. Knightmare took a deep breath then leaped to safety just before the trash dropped into the compactor.

“Oh, that hurt”, thought Knightmare as she lay on the ground after the drop. “But I’m still alive. I’d like to go back in the bar and kick Sullivan’s ass, but I need to regroup. I’m not sure I could handle him right now. My body is shaking…and I REALLY need a shower.” Knightmare used her remaining strength to get to her car then drove back to her apartment. “No energy for the fire escape, but I can just throw on this trench coat, take off the mask, then I’m plain, old Renee again.”

“Thank God you’re back”, said Hannah as Renee walked gingerly through the door, “You were gone a long time…it didn’t go well?” “Not really”, answered Renee, “I let my anger get the best of me, made the typical rookie mistakes, and got captured. I was tied up in his office all night, and he nearly killed me this morning…I was lucky to escape.” “Oh, sweetie”, said Hannah as she put her arms around Renee. “Whoa!”, exclaimed Hannah as her face crumpled. “Sorry, I kind of smell” said Renee “He threw me in a dumpster…let me get out this costume and into the shower. I’m sorry I ruined your costume.” “Don’t worry”, said Hannah, “I made plenty of them. I figured you’d be wearing one everyday…I didn’t count on you being thrown in a dumpster, but I figured they’d start smelling like ‘butt’ if you wore one more than once without cleaning.” “Gee, thanks”, said Renee with a half smile “I’m getting in the shower, but I’m really sore…I think I’m going to need someone to soap me up.” “I think I’m gonna really like your superhero career!” said Hannah with a huge smile.

After a shower and some other assorted fun with Hannah, Renee knew what she had to do. “It’s time to go after Sullivan again”. “Are you sure you’re ready?” asked a concerned Hannah “That was a really nasty cut on your head”. “I’m ready”, said Renee, “And this time I’m going to play it smarter…in a bar there are too many variables, but if I go to Sullivan’s house, it’s just me and him. I have his address from my GCPD days.”

Again, Renee dawned her Knightmare costume and drove to Sullivan’s residence. “Yeah, like anyone could afford this house on a cop’s salary”, said Knightmare in disgust, “Not sure if Sullivan’s here, but I’m going in.”.

“Batman’s utility belt rules!”, thought Knightmare as she used a gadget to open the front door. “Of course, Sullivan’s a typical dirty cop…buys all the status things, but cheaps out on a security system. Very quiet…I wonder if anyone is here? Time to look around.”
“Bet there’s something important in this trunk”, thought Knightmare as she knelt down in front of it. Once again, a Bat-gadget easily opened the trunk “Bingo! Looks like guns and drugs that he took from evidence. This will be very useful”.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to Knightmare, she was being watched. “Looks like we have a visitor”, thought Nancy Sullivan, James Sullivan’s wife. “Not sure who she is, but she’s way too big to be Batgirl…and that costume is a lot skimpier. Why does she bother with that cape? It doesn’t even come down over her ass. My God, I thought she was wearing a thong, but she just had a huge wedgie that she’s now picking right in front of me. What a loser! Well, I think I have a little surprise for Ms. Wedgie, ha, ha.”

What surprise does Mrs. Sullivan have for Knightmare? It can’t be good!

Will Knightmare finally stop the corrupt cop, or will she become his captive again? (Gee, what do you think? :twisted: )

And who is Dreamgirl?
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Great start Dark J, looking forward to meeting the villianess.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
aquatico
Neophyte
Neophyte

man, i a hufe fan of your stories.
congratulations
Dark J
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

PART 2

“Somebody behind me”, thought Knightmare as she quickly turned around. “Well, hello”, said Mrs. Sullivan, “Didn’t mean to disturb you…looked like really hard work picking that leotard out of your big behind. “Very funny”, responded Knightmare, “Let’s cut the bull…I don’t want to hurt you, so tell me -- where is your husband?” “Oh, you don’t want to hurt me?” said Mrs. Sullivan, “I don’t think that will be an option.”

Suddenly, Mrs. Sullivan pulled a stun gun. Knightmare screamed “No!” but there was nothing she could do as the cop’s wife quickly moved in and zapped her with the gun. The electrical current moved through Knightmare’s body dropping the heroine to the ground. While Knightmare remained conscious, she was totally disorientated and had no control over her body. “Ha! That’s funny!” laughed Mrs. Sullivan as Knightmare’s body convulsed. “Look at that big booty shake! Is the big, bad super-babe crying?”

Mrs. Sullivan dragged Knightmare up on to a bed, and tied her arms to her sides and her ankles together. While Knightmare remained conscious throughout, she was totally helpless in Mrs. Sullivan’s arms. “Ohhhh…wow…I’ve shot those stun guns before, but I’ve never been hit by one”, thought Knightmare as she started to recover, “Gosh, for a small woman, Sullivan can really tie a knot…she has me tied-up TIGHT…can’t even budge my arms. Maybe I’ll be able to get free when I regain my strength?”

“Nancy, please listen”, said Knightmare, “Don’t you understand what your husband is up to? All of the people he’s hurt? Please untie me so I can stop him!” “Of course I understand what my husband is up to, you idiot”, said Mrs. Sullivan in a sarcastic tone, “How do you think we can afford all of this? Look at all the jewelry I’m wearing. The designer clothes…I have it all!”

“You have NOTHING!” yelled an irate Knightmare, “It’s all dirty and you should be ashamed!” “Oh, shut your mouth!” said Mrs. Sullivan “Maybe this will shut you up?” “Hey! What are you doing?” asked an alarmed Knightmare as Mrs. Sullivan rolled the helpless heroine over on to her belly. “Since you seem to enjoy running around with this little leotard way up your butt, you’re really going to love this!” exclaimed Mrs. Sullivan as she yanked Knightmare’s black leotard up her bottom crack and half-way up her back. “Owwwwwwwwwww!!!” screamed Knightmare as the cop’s wife applied a painful wedgie. “My gosh, this hurts!” thought Knightmare, “She’s trying to split me in half!”

“Had enough?” asked Mrs. Sullivan after finally releasing the leotard. “I don’t hear anything”, she said as she ran her hand over Knightmare’s behind, “Well, with this big, fat, tushy, I’m sure you can stand a bit more.” “No, please don’t”, wimpered Knightmare, “Oh, poor baby”, laughed Mrs. Sullivan as she ran her hands through Knightmare’s long, black hair like she was a child. “I’m not done with you, but I have to make a phone call, first. Don’t go anywhere, big butt…oh yeah, YOU CAN’T ha, ha!”

Mrs. Sullivan picked up a cordless phone and called her husband. “Hi, Jimmy. You’ll never guess what’s going on here. We had a little home invasion by some super ho, but I took care of her. She’s all tied up on the bed. No, it’s not Batgirl. What does she look like? She’s a really hot Hispanic chick in a skimpy costume. Yes, black leotard, little cape, mask, kind of Bat-looking…yeah, big butt. She’s the one you were holding last night? Well, she escaped, but we have her again. It was great…she was trying to be scary and talking tough, but now she’s practically crying like a baby. Listen to this.”

Mrs. Sullivan grabbed the back of Knightmare’s leotard and yanked it up her butt crack again while putting the phone up to the crime fighter’s face so her husband could hear the screams. Knightmare tried not to give her the satisfaction, but that only made Mrs. Sullivan pull harder, and the pain more intense. “Oh gosh…owwwwwwwwwwwwww!” screamed Knightmare as she could no longer contain her agony. James Sullivan started laughing as he listened over the phone.

“That’s definitely the girl from last night”, said the dirt cop, “She was a real screamer!” “She was a ‘screamer’?” asked Nancy Sullivan, “And you spent the night! Jimmy!” “It’s nothing like that”, said James Sullivan in a very defensive tone, “I stayed the night so I could dump her fat ass when the truck came the next morning…THAT’S ALL” “Oh…okay”, said Nancy, “I guess I believe you, but she is your type…I know you love the big butts. Remember when you asked me to get butt implants?” “I never”, said James, “Oh yeah, I did ask, but…anyway, I’m on my way home and then we dispose of Knightmare FOR GOOD. Bye, honey.”

“Knightmare? Nice name.” said Mrs. Sullivan as she patted the helpless heroine’s rear end. “Well, your little leotard is definitely a ‘fashion nightmare’ stuck between these big buns. So tell me, did Jimmy bang you?”

“God this is humiliating”, thought Knightmare, “How should I answer? If I say ‘yes’, maybe she’ll let me go? Or at least I could cause problems between them. ‘Divide and conquer’, as they say.” “Yes, he was all over me, Nancy”, said Knightmare, “I won’t say anymore, because I’m really ashamed of what happened, but he is a sleaze bag and a cheater!”

“Hmmmm…I’m not sure whether I believe you”, said Mrs. Sullivan, “But either way, you’re a whore or a liar, so, I really don’t like you. “Don’t you dare!” screamed Knightmare as she felt Mrs. Sullivan’s hand on her butt. “Ha, ha, you’re priceless!” laughed Mrs. Sullivan as again she pulled up on Knightmare’s already wedged leotard. “You bitch!” yelled Knightmare as the pain was excruciating in her buttocks and crotch. “You called me a ‘bitch’? Bad girl!” said Mrs. Sullivan as she spanked Knightmare with her other hand. “Ha! I love watching your big butt jiggle when I spank it.”

“Ohhhhhh gosh…please, please let go”, pleaded Knightmare. “Begging? Now, that’s much nicer than calling me a‘bitch’”, said Mrs. Sullivan letting go of our heroine’s leotard. “Remember when you said that you didn’t want to hurt me, Knightcow? That’s pretty funny to think about considering you’re lying here tied up, with your butt crack on fire, not to mention the humiliation of being handled sooooooo easily, and having your so-called ‘uniform’ so far up your butt, it will take a surgeon to remove your wedgie ha, ha! But you know what I like best? I like it when you cry, and I’m not seeing enough of that so…”

“My God, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” screamed Knightmare as not only did Mrs. Sullivan grab a hold of the helpless heroine’s leotard, but this time she pulled her long, black hair with the other hand. The stretched spandex and hair met in the middle of Knightmare’s back causing incredible pain up her buttocks and on her scalp. And much to the sadistic Mrs. Sullivan’s delight, Knightmare started crying. “STOP IT!!!” screamed Knightmare as the tears poured down her cheeks. “Ah ha!” laughed Mrs. Sullivan “What a little baby!”

As Mrs. Sullivan continued her abuse of Knightmare, another costumed heroine entered the open house. “Oh my!” thought the heroine clad in shiny, spandex, silver low rider pants, a matching top that exposed her belly, a matching mask that just went over her eyes, and matching high-heel boots. “I figured Renee was in trouble, but I’ve never heard her cry like that. Of course, who can blame her? What a wedgie! Ouch! Oh well, here goes nothing…”

The new heroine tapped Mrs. Sullivan on the shoulder who turned around only to receive a karate kick to the jaw followed by a punch that knocked the her cold. “Holy crap! I did it!” said the proud heroine. “Hannah?” said Knightmare in shock. “Quiet, silly!” said the heroine as she put her hand over Knightmare’s mouth. “Didn’t Batman teach you anything about secret identities? My name is ‘Dreamgirl’” “Ah, yes”, said Knightmare with a smile, “Goes very nicely with ‘Knightmare’. Can’t say I like you putting yourself in danger, not to mention that you never told me about your new alter ego, but I am glad to see you. As you can see, she really had me, and the dirtbag is on the way home. “Yeah, she really did have you”, said Dreamgirl with a smile, “You make a really sexy damsel in distress, I must say!” “Well, it’s hard to feel sexy because my butt really hurts”, said Knightmare, “She gave me some vicious wedgies!” “I would think that you’d be invulnerable to wedgies with all of the ones I’ve given you over the years” joked Dreamgirl “Very true”, laughed Knightmare, “You have ruined some of my favorite panties! Anyway, untie me so we’ll be ready when Dirty Harry arrives.”

“Okay, back on your belly because the knots are in back”, said Dreamgirl, “Besides, I like a nice view when I work!” “You’re pathetic”, said Knightmare as she rolled over. “If you like this look, I can make a Knightmare costume with a thong back”, said Dreamgirl. “Yeah, I vote for the thong”, said a voice from behind Dreamgirl. James Sullivan had returned!

“Hey, no!” screamed Dreamgirl as the dirty cop lifted her off the ground. “You must be big butt’s little sidekick…very cute”, said Sullivan. “Damn, Hannah barely loosened these ropes”, thought Knightmare as she struggled to get free, “Have to get free and help her. That sleaze having his grubby hands on her makes me sick.”

As Dreamgirl almost escaped, Sullivan grabbed her by the hair and shoved her head into Knightmare’s exposed bottom crack! “Oh my God!!!” screamed Knightmare “Ha ha ha!” laughed Sullivan, “You really have your head up her ass, blondie!” “Oh no”, thought Dreamgirl, “I can’t breathe!”

Will Dreamgirl survive the worst cliffhanger EVER, or will she suffocate between Knightmare’s bubblicious buns?

Will Knightmare ever pick her massive wedgie (provided Dreamgirl gets her head out of there first)?

Has a heroine ever spent as much time tied up in her debut issue as Knightmare?
aquatico
Neophyte
Neophyte

very good continuation!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i like your histories :twisted:
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

You're a vicious man, J! :twisted: Nice job! Gotta see what's next! Looks like Knightmare needs a refresher course from her pointy-eared mentor! :-D Please update soon! 8)
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
Dark J
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Thanks for the kind words, guys, and here's the conclusion. Sorry it took so long to update.

PART 3

Sullivan continued to laugh as he pushed Dreamgirl’s head into Knightmare’s butt. “What are you doing to her?” asked Mrs. Sullivan who had regained consciousness “Oh my! That little bitch knocked me out, and even I feel bad for her! You could lose a whole family in Knightmare’s fat butt, nevermind that little head! Is she out, yet?” “Looks like it”, said James, “She isn’t moving much.”

“Oh no Hannah!” thought Knightmare who was still too helpless to do anything. “I can’t believe how humiliating this is, but I can’t think of myself, I have to save Hannah!”

Things didn’t look good for Dreamgirl, but then Sullivan received a big surprise. “Arghhhh!” he yelled as Dreamgirl raised an elbow and hit him in the nose. Dreamgirl was free! “Guess you thought you had me there, huh?” said Dreamgirl with a smile “Actually, it’s not the first time I’ve been down there, and I quite enjoy it ha, ha!”

Dreamgirl pressed her advantage hitting Sullivan with several more kicks that had the corrupt cop on the ropes. “Damn! I never knew Hannah could fight like that”, thought Knightmare, “She was a great gymnast before we met which is why she can really move and jump around. I guess it would look pretty bad if she beat him while I’m tied-up, but it’s all about getting the job done, as Batman would probably say. Oh no…”

“Dreamgirl, behind you! Look out!” yelled Knightmare, but it was too late as Mrs. Sullivan sent a glass vase crashing down over Dreamgirl’s head. As shards of glass from the cracked vase hit the ground, so did the young heroine. “Now that felt good”, said Mrs. Sullivan with a smile, “little bitch thought she was funny.” “Good work, hun”, said James Sullivan still rubbing his jaw. “Time to tie her up, then get rid of these losers for good!”

“Oh my head”, said Dreamgirl as she regained consciousness after about 15 minutes. “Hey”, said Knightmare who now had her partner tied up next to her. “You did really good, Han…Dreamgirl. You had that jerk until Mrs. Bitch snuck up from behind on you.” “Thanks”, said Dreamgirl, “these ropes are so tight. Any idea what they have planned for us?” “No idea, but it must be something where we both end up dead because he already tried to kill me once. Can you reach my belt?” asked Knightmare. “I can’t”, answered Dreamgirl, “how are we going to get out of here?”

“I think I can arrange that”, said James Sullivan as he and his wife entered the room, “I’ll take Knightmare and you take Dreamgirl, honey.” The dirty cop pulled the helpless Knightmare up off the bed and threw her over his shoulder. “Oh, gross! Could you spare me that view?” said Mrs. Sullivan as Knightmare’s behind was high in the air, and not very much was left to the imagination with the black, spandex leotard totally wedged up her crack. “C’mon, butt face”, said Nancy as she pulled Dreamgirl up from the bed, “You could probably use a breath mint, ha, ha!” “Alright, let’s take them back into the woods where we can shoot ‘em, then we’ll dump the bodies in the harbor”, said James Sullivan. “Sounds good, and I think you can carry Knightcow without having your hand on her fat ass, Jimmy.”

About 15 minutes later…

“This should be far enough out”, said James Sullivan as he dropped Knightmare to the ground. Mrs. Sullivan shoved Dreamgirl down so she was lying next to her partner. “Oh brother, what are we gonna do?” whispered Dreamgirl to Knightmare. “Don’t worry”, she whispered back.

Sullivan pulled out his gun and pointed it at the new Dynamic Duo. “Say goodbye, you bumbling bimbos”, said Sullivan, but when he pulled the trigger the gun just ‘clicked’. “Huh?”, he said confused. “Yes!” said Knightmare, “I made sure to empty your gun before your not-so-lovely wife captured me. Luckily, it was the gun you took down here.”

“Why, you!” yelled Sullivan as he lunged at Knightmare, but the heroine lifted her still bound legs and kicked him in the stomach. Mrs. Sullivan, just watching Knightmare, didn’t realize that Dreamgirl had gotten free. “Remember this?” said Dreamgirl as she kicked Nancy in the jaw. “You got loose?” said Knightmare. “Yep! It took a while, but it pays to have really small wrists. Now, as much I like seeing you tied up, Knightrear, this has gotten ridiculous, so roll over!”

“Boy, that feels great!” said Knightmare “To finally be untied?” asked Dreamgirl. “No, to finally pick my wedgie!” “Ha!” laughed Dreamgirl, “Well, let’s finish these jerks off!”

The Sullivans got to their feet, and the four combatants squared off -- Knightmare with James Sullivan and Dreamgirl with Nancy. “No more sneak attacks” said Knightmare to James, “just you and me.” James took a swing at Knightmare, but she easily moved out of the way, and scored with her own punch. Knightmare knew he was stronger, but she had a big edge in speed. Sullivan tried to back away, but Knightmare followed with a big kick to the stomach. Sullivan was reeling.

Meanwhile, Nancy was just backing away from Dreamgirl as she had already felt her wrath earlier. “Scaredy Cat!” yelled Dreamgirl as Nancy turned and ran, but Dreamgirl easily caught her and tackled her around the legs. “Gotcha!” said Dreamgirl with a huge smile.

With James Sullivan down on the ground, Knightmare moved in to finish him off. “It really warms my heart to see you crawling away like the pathetic coward you are, and always have been”, said Knightmare. “I’m not done, yet”, thought Sullivan as he grabbed a handful of dirt, and threw it in Knightmare’s eyes. “Oh no! I’m blinded”, thought Knightmare as she desperately tried to clear her eyes. Unfortunately, she’d also have to clear her head as Sullivan hit her with a punch that knocked her to the ground. “Not so tough, now, big butt, but I know you love this!” said Sullivan as he pinched Knightmare’s rear end. “You pig!” she screamed, as she was not only embarrassed, but in some pain since her skimpy leotard was riding up again, and he grabbed bare flesh. Knightmare tried to crawl away on all fours in an attempt to buy more time until she cleared her eyes, but Sullivan kicked her buttocks knocking her flat on the ground. “Couldn’t miss that target!” he laughed.

As one fight turned with Knightmare now on the losing end, Dreamgirl was also in trouble as Nancy, while being pinned to the ground, dug her long nails into Dreamgirl’s already lacerated scalp. It was the cut she had sustained earlier when Mrs. Sullivan hit her over the head with a vase. “Owwww!!!” screamed Dreamgirl as the pain was intense. Nancy wasn’t much of a fighter, but she was vicious, and she started choking Dreamgirl. As the young heroine coughed and struggled for air, she let loose with an elbow to Nancy’s midsection and escaped. The petite heroine got back to her feet, but Mrs. Sullivan reached up and grabbed the back of her low-rider pants. “Oh my!” laughed Nancy as she pulled Dreamgirl’s pants down so her buttocks was partially exposed. “What a team! Knightmare and her super-wedgie, and Dreamgirl and the plumber’s crack of doom!”

Meanwhile, James Sullivan stood over Knightmare kicking her lightly as she tried to get to her feet. “Cocky son of a bitch”, thought Knightmare as she continued struggling. “I’ll be a gentleman and help you up”, said Sullivan as he grabbed the back of Knightmare’s leotard and pulled her up to her feet. “Oh God, no!” screamed Knightmare as her leotard once again ripped up into her butt crack and crotch. It was another painful, humiliating wedgie for our heroine.

And as Knightmare’s leotard was being pulled up high between her generous glutes, Mrs. Sullivan was doing the opposite to Dreamgirl’s lowriders! “No panties!” announced Nancy Sullivan as she pulled Dreamgirl’s pants just below her bottom cheeks. “Hey!” screamed Dreamgirl as she fell back to the ground sporting a “full moon”. Of course, the corrupt cop’s wife couldn’t resist such a target. “You really deserve this, you brat!” said Mrs. Sullivan as she spanked Dreamgirl’s bare bottom. “Owwwwwwwww!” screamed Dreamgirl as Nancy turned her butt into a light shade of red. “Ha! Your cute, little bum is fun to spank, but not nearly as exciting as Knightmare and her super-sized tush!”

And speaking of that ‘super-sized tush’…“Let go, scum!” yelled Knightmare as she hit James Sullivan with an elbow that forced him to release her leotard. “Damn jerks”, muttered Knightmare as she reached back to fix her leotard which was once again wedged uncomfortably up her buttocks. The Latin beauty stuck her index fingers into the legholes of the leotard, and slowly ran them down her round, plump cheeks but an unfortunate surprise was awaiting her.

“Hey!” yelled Knightmare as she felt handcuffs click around her wrists! “Surprise! Gotcha again!” laughed James Sullivan. “Picking your panties out of your fat butt left your hands in perfect position to be cuffed, and you never saw it coming, moron!” “Stupid, stupid!” thought Knightmare, “Of all the ways to be captured…while picking a $%&#*@# wedgie!”

“Move it, big buns!” said Sullivan as he held Knightmare’s cuffed hands with one hand, and pushed her with the other. “No!” yelled Knightmare as she tried to dig her heels in, but Sullivan’s weight advantage was too much. And, he wasn’t above pinching or smacking her behind to keep her moving. “Owww, you pervert!” screamed Knightmare as Sullivan took liberties with her partially exposed buttocks. While she had just picked a wedgie, her skimpy leotard was already riding up again. “If it makes you feel any a better, I will miss that bubble butt and your gigantic wedgies, Knightcow”, said Sullivan. “I’m not going anywhere!” declared a defiant Knightmare. “Really?” said an arrogant Sullivan. “Take a look down, sweet cheeks.” Sullivan walked our captured heroine to a cliff! “That’s about a 30 foot drop and it’s all hard ground and rock down there. “Oh $#&%”, thought Knightmare as she looked down.

Meanwhile, Dreamgirl launched a comeback against Mrs. Sullivan as she rolled over on to her back, and hit the corrupt cop’s wife with a punch. “I actually enjoy a good spanking, so that wasn’t your best strategy, bitch! Plus, it gave me some time to recover.” Dreamgirl continued her attack knocking Mrs. Sullivan out with two more punches. “Oh no…looks like Renee is in trouble again”, thought Dreamgirl looking off into the distance, “she definitely has getting the captured part of this business down to a science.”

“Any last words, Knightrear?” asked Sullivan as he pushed the handcuffed heroine closer to the edge. “Yes…I want to see you bleed!” said Knightmare as she thrust her head back into Sullivan’s face breaking his nose. With Sullivan dazed, Knightmare was able to escape his clutches, but she was still handcuffed. “Come back here, big butt”, yelled Sullivan as he staggered towards our heroine. “Damn handcuffs”, thought Knightmare as she backed away from the bloody cop. “I have one chance” she thought as she attempted to kick Sullivan. “Oh no!” screamed Knightmare. The corrupt cop caught her leg and dropped her to the ground. “Nice position”, laughed Sullivan as he held both of Knightmare’s legs and dragged her back towards the edge cliff. “Can’t escape”, thought Knightmare, “Gosh does the ground hurt with my leotard totally going up my butt AGAIN.”

“Leave her alone!” yelled Dreamgirl who hopped on Sullivan’s back. “Thank God”, thought Knightmare as Sullivan lost hold of her legs. Dreamgirl hit the corrupt cop with several punches, but he wouldn’t go down. “Gotta help, Hannah”, thought Knightmare as she rolled over to where they were fighting, and kicked Sullivan in the knee. “Owww!” yelled Sullivan in pain as he dropped to the ground, then Dreamgirl finished him off with a kick to the chin. “We did it!” yelled Dreamgirl with glee. “We did”, said Knightmare with a smile, “now find the key to these cuffs…he has them.”

Dreamgirl freed Knightmare and put the cuffs on Sullivan. A quick phone call brought Commissioner Gordon down to the Sullivan’s home. “Good work, Knightmare”, said the Commissioner, “I’ve wanted to take this dirtbag down for a while, and now we have plenty of evidence. “Thank you, Commissioner”, said Knightmare, “and this is my partner Dreamgirl. I couldn’t have done it without her.” “Pleased to meet you, Dreamgirl”, said Gordon with a smile, “We’ll wrap this up, and thanks again, Knightmare and Dreamgirl. Pleased to have you fighting the good fight.”

“You can count on us!” said Knightmare as the heroines left the Sullivan residence. “Wow, can Renee fill out a leotard”, thought Commissioner Gordon.

THE END
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

You know J, before this story I never thought a wedgie could be used as a weapon! :-D Nice little story, but I hope Dreamgirl can fix Knightmare's costume before their next adventure! 8)
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
umdada
Neophyte
Neophyte

What a start! WHAT A START! Dude, D. C. Comics needs to pick you up as a storyboard man right away. I'm on the edge of my--D'OH! I just fell off my seat!

My mind wonders what beef Misses Sullivan has cooking for Knightmare. :lol: Do post the next chapter soon.
umdada
Neophyte
Neophyte

Okay, my bad. I just read the second, and I don't have time to read the third right now, but DAAAAAAAAAAAAANG! I think Nancy Sullivan has been watching the Wild Thornberries Movie too many times. "Pull Up Your Pants, Do The Wedgie Dance :-D " It's crazy, son!

I never thought I would see the day a leotard could be used as a torture device. Tights, I could see it, but a leotard while the person is wearing it? That is sadism on a whole 'nother level, kid! :shock:
Dark J
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Funny comments, guys :lol: I don't see Dreamgirl fixing Knightmare's costume since she really enjoys it in its current state. Knightmare will continue to fight the neverending battle against crime...and her high-riding leotard! I like to think I'm going for realism here...I've always liked how impractical super heroine costumes are, but I refuse to ignore it like DC and Marvel. I mean, Wonder Woman would be picking those star-spangled panties out of her crack all the time (or walking around with a major wedgie), if that was real life. Phantom Lady and Power Girl? Forget about it!

And I've always wanted to see the villains give the heroines wedgies. How could you not be tempted with Wonder Woman's costume? Plus, wedgies are fun because they can be painful, sexy, and humiliating, without being too violent/violating.