the rye

General discussions about superheroines!
Arcane
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Amazing Girl vs. the Zandor

The perfect girl in the perfect costume. Thank you Rye.

Her in that exact costume is like finding paradise. You can't get better than perfect.

Would definitely appreciate as much info as possible on this upcoming Masterpiece.

Amazing Girl vs. the Zandor

Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Looks like he finally put her in pantyhose, judging by the other preview pics. Something Ive been waiting to see for quite some time!
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Enough of that nonsense, this is news!

A special Halloween release starring Gigi Allens as Imperia and Amazing Woman, and our good friend David Maxwell!

LaundryGuy101
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

God damn both are so hot!!!
pindar71
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The first three films look AMAZING!!! Can't wait!!! Come on Rye, let's do this!!! Hoping they come out soon.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

(actually not a huge fan of "David Maxwell" but I'll pretty much buy anything with Gigi..... and probably Amber these days........... OMG, can you imagine if Bluestone put Gigi Allens in one of their films! Holy Monkeys it would be amzeballs.... oh, appears I am still typing)
angleman
Neophyte
Neophyte

Excited by most of these but although I adore Gigi, not a fan of her as a blonde WW at all...
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Mamooche24 wrote:Looks like he finally put her in pantyhose, judging by the other preview pics. Something Ive been waiting to see for quite some time!
It's true, good things come to those who wait. Personally though I've been wishing, and if in addition to the aforementioned, this movie contains chloro and bondage simulated sex, wow, I just got all three wishes.

This is absolutely extremely exciting knowing she's going to be taking on the Zandor, looking as hot as she looks in those movie preview pictures. She Totally Rocks In That Outfit!

Congratulations on the new site!
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

The new "Rye site" is a dream come true with hot quality Rye superheroine movies! Can't wait to see sexy Anastasiya Breadson in "Villains United UK 2" & gorgeous Kacey Preston in "Amazing Girl vs the Zandor! Kacey's body is gorgeous, it's easy to see why she is called Amazing Girl! She rocks as WONDERGIRL at WonderGirlz.com!
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Completely entertained watching "Amazing Girl vs The Zandor! Kacey looks beautiful, great camera work! Her fight against the sexy villainess is hot, especially her fightback! Love all the exciting bearhug action throughout the whole movie, Zandor's wild power lift of Amazing Girl against the wall rocks! Marvellous acting by all, the background music is awesome. It's a big ask, but it would be superb to see Kacey wearing a power belt while sustaining some sexy costume destruction rendering her topless in another "Amazing Girl vs The Zandor" movie. Brilliant work Rye!
Rennba
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Rye give them power belts as source of powers is a classic for wonder women to be defeated by removing their belts in order to make them helpless against bad guys also the costume and the woman wearing it looks sexier with it :rolleyes: