Knightmare and Dreamgirl #2

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Dark J
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

PART 1

In the apartment of Renee Montoya and Hannah Haynes, a.k.a. Knightmare and Dreamgirl…

“I can’t believe I haven’t asked you this yet”, said Renee as the two women lied in bed, “But why did you do it? Why become Dreamgirl?” “It just felt like the thing to do, honey”, said Hannah running her fingers through Renee’s long, black hair, “Batman has Robin, and you should have a partner…someone to watch your back.” “Well, I really appreciate it”, said Renee with a big smile. “My pleasure”, said Hannah, “and watching your ‘back’ in that leotard is a LOT of fun!” “How did I know it would come back to that!” said Renee with a chuckle. “Is the leotard really that hot?” “Oh YES!” said Hannah, “Boobs bouncing, buns shaking, and those wonderful wedgies!” “Oh, brother”, said a blushing Renee, “Well, it definitely beats wearing my old GCPD stuff, and it’s a lot more fun!”

Later that day, a Federal Express package arrived at the apartment. “I have a surprise for you!” said Renee handing Hannah the package. “Wow!” said Hannah after opening the cardboard box, “My own utility belt!” “Yep! I made a call to the Dark Knight last night, and he was more than happy to send one”, said Renee with a huge smile. “I think I’m ready to bust more baddies!” said Hannah, “And I have a couple in mind.” “You mean The Godmother?” asked Renee. “Yes!”

The Godmother was an older woman who lived in the neighborhood where Hannah grew up. She, along with her son, ran the neighborhood, extorting money from the local businesses, selling drugs, and running the illegal gambling in the area. The son ‘Junior’ was a former professional wrestler who weighed nearly 300 lbs. and The Godmother was intimidating, too, as she was a very large woman who could handle herself. They ruined Hannah’s neighborhood, but now she could do something about it!

“Ready, partner!” said Renee after changing into her Knightmare costume consisting of a black spandex leotard, small blue cape, blue gloves, blue high heel boots, and a small black mask that went over her eyes. The leotard had her sword logo on the chest, and was cut very high on the sides exposing her hips and some of her buttocks. The final touch was the yellow utility belt that Batman gave her.

“I’m ready!” said Hannah who came out in a new costume. “That Sullivan bitch ripped my pants, so I needed something new for Dreamgirl.” “I love it!” said Renee as her petite blonde partner had on a costume modeled after the old Robin look, but in Dreamgirl colors. The costume consisted of a short shiny silver cape, a powder blue short sleeve top with a large silver ‘D’ on the chest, yellow utility belt, silver briefs, powder blue gloves and booties, and a silver mask.

“To the Knightmaremobile!” said Knightmare as she pumped her first. “Batman gave us a car?!” said an excited Dreamgirl. “No, still my old ‘Vette, but I always wanted to say that.” “You’re such a geek!” said Dreamgirl.

“This is the place”, said Dreamgirl as they pulled up to The Godmother’s house. “Alright, just stay behind me, Dreamgirl”, said Knightmare as she cautiously approached the house. “Looks like we have some visitors”, said The Godmother watching the new Dynamic Duo on a security camera. “Junior, you’re gonna like these two…a couple of bimbos in their underwear. I guess it was only a matter of time before we got some super-hero heat, but at least it isn’t the Bat. We’ll let them in, then teach their pretty, little behinds a lesson.”

Knightmare and Dreamgirl proceeded through the front door into a living room where the 64 yr old Godmother was waiting. “Your reign of terror on this neighborhood is over, Godmother!” said Knightmare in a very assertive voice. “We can do this the easy way, meaning you surrender peacefully, or we’ll make things VERY difficult for you.”

As Knightmare and Dreamgirl stood hands-on-hips, awaiting The Godmother’s response, Junior was watching from another room. “Holy crap! Momma was right!” thought Junior as he admired the crime fighters in their revealing costumes. “Time for me to introduce myself.”

“Hey!” yelled Knightmare and Dreamgirl in unison as Junior grabbed their capes and pulled them towards him. The duo spun around, but quickly found themselves in Junior’s large arms. “I love girls, girls, girls, girls”, sang Junior as he lifted both women off the ground and put them in a painful double bearhug. At 6’5” and almost 300 lbs., Junior held the helpless heroines like they were dolls.

“I love to snuggle with you, Knightmare, but this is ridiculous!” said Dreamgirl. “No kidding, Dreamgirl…I…I can barely breathe, and when he lifted me up, he pulled my leotard up my ass!” “And speaking of ass”, said Dreamgirl, “this guy has B.O.! P-U!” “He does…it’s bad…and you’re talking to a girl who was just trapped in a dumpster.” “What about me?” said Dreamgirl “I had my head shoved up your butt!” “Hey!” protested Knightmare. “She had her head up your butt?” asked Junior “I want to hear more about this!” “Shut up, jerk!” yelled Knightmare.

While our heroines were helpless to escape Junior’s clutches, he got bored and dropped them to the floor. “Owww…my ribs”, said Knightmare as she clutched her midsection. “I’m just getting started!” said Junior, a former pro wrestler, as he scooped Knightmare up for a bodyslam. “Hey! Watch that hand!” yelled Knightmare as Junior’s hand found its way into her bottom crack as he held her high in the air.

“Let go of her!” yelled Dreamgirl driving a knee into Junior’s crotch. “Owwww!” yelled the big man as he dropped Knightmare and fell to his knees. “Are you alright?” asked Dreamgirl checking on her fallen partner. “Yeah, just a little violated”, said Knightmare as she attempted to adjust her wedged leotard.

“What have you done to my baby boy!” yelled The Godmother as she grabbed Dreamgirl by the hair, and slapped her across the face. Knightmare quickly came to her partner’s aid, punching out The Godmother, but Junior grabbed her from behind. “Noooo!” screamed Knightmare as Junior applied a wrestling hold on her head. “It’s my sleeper hold, sweet cheeks!” “He’s so strong and heavy”, thought Knightmare, “He’s leaning on me so I have to support his body weight…can’t escape.” Dreamgirl attempted to pull Junior off of her partner in peril, but he wouldn’t budge. “Don’t worry, Knightmare. I’m sure it’s just one of those fake wrestling moves”, said Dreamgirl ‘Sleeper’? Yeah, right!” “Yeah, I’m sure you’re…r…right”, said Knightmare whose eyes started to close, “I f…feel…sooooo…sl…leepy.” “Knightmare!” yelled Dreamgirl, but it was too late. Junior released the hold and Knightmare fell to the floor instantly, fast asleep. “Knightmare, wake up!” yelled Dreamgirl as she knelt down over her fallen partner. “Awww, poor baby!” said The Godmother with a big smile. Dreamgirl leaped back to her feet to attack, but one quick punch from Junior knocked her out.

About 30 minutes later…

“Oh, my head”, thought Dreamgirl as she just regained consciousness, “Looks like Renee is still sleeping…and of course they have us tied-up. Gosh, Renee looks hot all tied up in that little costume…I’m so bad. Let’s see if I can loosen these ropes and free myself. I don’t even wanna know what Godmother and Junior have planned for us. I’ve heard lots of stories about how sick and twisted they are. And Junior looked rather excited when he was holding Renee…that was GROSS.”

“Dreamgirl”, whispered Knightmare, “are you alright?” “You’re awake! Yeah, you?” asked Dreamgirl. “I’m still a little groggy, but I’m alright. Of course, I’d feel a lot better if we weren’t tied-up…and being held captive AGAIN. That Junior is such a brute. When the Sullivans captured me, it was with the element of surprise, but he just overpowered us. I’m not sure how we’ll be able to stop him.”

The Godmother entered the room. “Well, well…looks like our little slumber party is over. Now the question is, what do we do with you girls?” “Do what you want with me, but let Dreamgirl go!” said Knightmare in a very stern tone. “Oh gosh, Renee…that wasn’t smart”, thought Dreamgirl. “Excuse me, but you do realize who you’re talking to, little girl?” said The Godmother as she stood over Knightmare. “I don’t like your tone, and above all, you should always respect your elders! You’ve been a BAD girl, and we all know what happens to bad girls!” A very concerned look came over Knightmare’s face. “Oh brother.”

What does The Godmother have planned for Knightmare?

If our heroines can’t escape The Godmother’s clutches, who can rescue them?

Will Junior ever wash that hand?
aquatico
Neophyte
Neophyte

always a very good storie.

:-D :-D
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice job as always, J? Knightmare and Dreamgirl have got themselves in deep again! I hope they can get out of this one or at least that Junior will wash that hand! :-D Please update soon! 8)
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
Dark J
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

PART 2

The Godmother grabbed Knightmare by the hair and dragged her over to a couch. With Knightmare’s wrists and ankles tied together, she was defenseless as the large, old woman put the heroine over her lap. “Gosh is this humiliating…and right in front of Hannah”, thought Knightmare. “Poor Renee”, thought Dreamgirl as The Godmother raised an arm in the air and spanked Knightmare’s ample backside. The sound of flesh being smacked filled the room as Knightmare’s leotard was again wedged up into her bottom crack. While The Godmother hadn’t given Knightmare a wedgie, her high-cut leotard continually rode up on her, and in this case at the most inopportune time.

The Godmother continued to pepper the vigilante’s upright buttocks, but Knightmare refused to give her the satisfaction of screaming or crying. “Almost…”, thought Knightmare as she got her hands free and hit the shocked Godmother with a hard backhand. “Go, Renee!” thought Dreamgirl.

Knightmare rolled off The Godmother’s lap and quickly untied her legs. “Gosh, my tush hurts”, said the heroine as she got back to her feet and rubbed her sore bottom. Knightmare’s first instinct was to free Dreamgirl, but that would prove to be a mistake. “Hey!” she screamed. The Godmother grabbed Knightmare around the waist, and lifted her in the air. “Junior, come get her!” yelled The Godmother. “Damn, she’s strong”, thought Knightmare, “Can’t budge her arms…and here comes tall, dark and smelly.”

“Oh God is Renee in trouble”, thought Dreamgirl as Junior moved in on her seemingly helpless partner, but Knightmare was ready, hitting the former pro wrestler with a kick to the jaw. With Junior stunned, Knightmare brought her high-heel boot down on The Godmother’s foot. “Owwww!” yelled the old woman as the pain forced her to let Knightmare go.

“Junior’s still stunned”, thought Knightmare, “I’ll wrap up The Godmother first, then deal with him…if I don’t she’ll just get me from behind while I have my hands full with him.” As Knightmare turned around, The Godmother threw a punch that the heroine easily blocked. Knightmare relied on her feet once again hitting The Godmother, who left herself wide open, with two kicks to the jaw.

The Godmother dropped to the floor unconscious but Junior recovered and was ready for action. “Gotta stay away from him”, thought Knightmare as they circled each other waiting to strike. “I know you want me, baby”, said Junior with a big goofy smile on his face. “He’s so disgusting”, thought Knightmare, “I enjoy wearing this costume…I like feeling sexy, but it definitely makes me a little uncomfortable around this Neanderthal. I could really use to pick another wedgie, but I better keep my hands up.

Growing impatient, Junior lunged at Knightmare…“Just the opening I need”, she thought as she ducked out of the way and hit Junior with a kick to the knee. Knightmare continued her attack on his leg with a chop block from behind that knocked him to the ground. “Go, Renee!” thought Dreamgirl from her spectator’s position still bound on the floor, “It’s good to see her showing so much confidence…and ass. What a wedgie!”

“Getting him off his feet is huge”, thought Knightmare, “Now I go for the kill!” With Junior struggling to get to his feet on the injured leg, Knightmare threw a special knockout punch that Batman taught her but Junior was ready for it! “Oh no!” screamed Knightmare as the 300 pounder not only blocked the punch, but grabbed hold of her arm. He quickly spun the Latin beauty around while maintaining a hold on her arm. “Owwwww!” screamed Knightmare as her arm was now bent painfully behind her back.

“Damn, it looked like Renee had him”, thought Dreamgirl, “Junior’s just such a big brute…and he’s probably getting a cheap thrill standing behind her like that.”

Desperate to escape, Knightmare remembered back to when she was in a similar position with James Sullivan. “Try this!” she yelled thrusting her head back at Junior, but with his height, she only hit his chest. Junior laughed hysterically as he barely felt the blow, then gave Knightmare a humiliating pinch on the rear. “Keep your sweaty hands off me you sick freak!”

Junior released Knightmare’s arm and scooped her up for another bodyslam. “Not again”, thought Knightmare, “I don’t like your hand THERE!” she yelled, but Junior just smiled carrying the helpless heroine like a trophy. Without Dreamgirl to save her this time, Knightmare was slammed down on the floor. “Owww…my back”, she moaned, “I have to do something…time to put my utility belt to use.”

Junior moved in to finish off Knightmare but he was a bit distracted. “Man, I love watching her fix that little bathing suit…even though it doesn’t make much difference. Too much booty for those bottoms!”

Junior’s enjoyment of Knightmare’s clothing adjustment ended abruptly.“What’s that?”, he asked as Knightmare threw a smoke bomb from her utility belt. “Damn! I can’t see!”, yelled the three hundred pound man. “That got him off my ass”, thought Knightmare, “But I can’t see either. The smoke is good for escaping but I can’t leave without Dreamgirl. Damn, Bats should have invented some smoke-vision goggles or something… Can’t yell for her or Junior will know where I am…I think she’s this way.”

While Knightmare proceeded with caution, she tripped and fell. “Ouch! My nose!” “Dreamgirl?”, asked Knightmare. “Yeah, it’s me” “Where are you?”, asked Knightmare, “Your voice sounds so muffled” “That’s because you’re sitting on my face!”, yelled Dreamgirl. “Ooooops, sorry…”, said Knightmare rolling off of Dreamgirl. “It’s okay”, said Dreamgirl, “What would one of our little adventures be without my nose being halfway up your butt.” “Haha! True”, said Knightmare, “It must be the Fashion God punishing you for getting me such skimpy leotards.”

“Okay, let’s get out of here”, said Knightmare as she began to untie Dreamgirl, “We’re still going to stop Godmother and Junior, but I need some time to regroup…my back and ribs are killing me.” “I understand, honey…sorry I wasn’t more help.”

Suddenly a large figure emerged through the smoke and stood behind our heroine. “Look out, Knightmare!” yelled Dreamgirl but it was too late. Junior already had Knightmare in painful bearhug. “Oh gosh…my ribs”, winced the helpless heroine as her high-heel boots dangled high off the ground. Adding to Knightmare’s discomfort was yet another painful wedgie as Junior’s hands slid up her back pulling the leotard up her bottom crack and several inches over her utility belt. “Gosh, being manhandled is bad enough but these wedgies are so humiliating…and painful”, thought Knightmare.

“I’m almost loose”, thought Dreamgirl, “Renee wasn’t able to finish the job, but she gave me a good start on these ropes. And boy does my girl need some help. I’m not sure which is worse, the bearhug or the massive wedgie…thank God that leotard is BLACK!”

Dreamgirl finally freed herself. “Now, what do I do?” she thought, “My best chance is taking out his legs with some kicks. The smoke is pretty much gone, but he hasn’t noticed that I’m free. Of course, I don’t think he’ll notice much of anything while he’s holding Renee! Well, I should have the element of surprise on my side.”

Dreamgirl moved towards Junior, but The Godmother was right behind her! “Hey! Mmmmph!” uttered Dreamgirl as The Godmother wrapped her arms around the young heroine’s face. “Oh, gross”, thought Dreamgirl, “Her arms are so big and flabby…I can’t breathe…” Within seconds, Dreamgirl fell to the floor unconscious.

Meanwhile, Knightmare wasn’t faring any better. “Can’t escape”, she thought, “Feeling lightheaded…” Knightmare, overcome by the pain of the bearhug, passed out in Junior’s arms. “Excellent, my baby boy!” said The Godmother as Junior dropped the unconscious Knightmare next to her fallen partner. “My God, imagine if their mothers saw how they dress? They could at least wear bottoms that cover their behinds…Junior? Junior?! My gosh…go take a cold shower NOW!”

About 20 minutes later…

“Ohhhh…we’re still captives”, thought Dreamgirl having just regained consciousness, “What I wouldn’t give to wake up in my own bed. Looks like Renee is still out, and they have us tied up again. Of course, Junior left Renee lying bottoms up…not that I mind the view! Boy does that wedgie look uncomfortable! Maybe it’s a good thing the girl is still out. How are we going to get out of this mess?”

As Dreamgirl continued to ponder an escape, and admire Knightmare’s bubble butt, a teenage boy entered the room. “Holy shit!” thought Dreamgirl, “That’s my little brother! What is he doing here? I heard that Godmother had kids from the neighborhood working for her. I can’t say I’m surprised…he’s never been the best behaved kid, but still. He doesn’t seem to recognize me, but it is weird being tied up in this skimpy costume right in front of him. How do I play this? He may be our only chance to escape, but I don’t want him knowing who we are. Wait, he’s walking over to Renee…what’s he doing?”

Holy family affair!

Is Dreamgirl’s brother friend or foe?

Will the new Dynamic Duo ever escape The Godmother’s clutches?
Will Knightmare be the first ever superheroine to need her costume surgically removed from her butt? Ouch!

TO BE CONTINUED
aquatico
Neophyte
Neophyte

Dark J wrote:PART 2

Junior?! My gosh…go take a cold shower NOW!”

hahahahahahaha
dark pervert J 8)
Dark J
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

PART 3

“Oh brother!” thought Dreamgirl, “He’s got his hand on Renee’s butt. Well, maybe that will wake her up.” “Hey!” screamed Knightmare “Who? Watch your hands!” “Renee!” said Hannah’s brother. “Who’s Renee?” asked Knightmare trying to protect her secret identity. “Oh, please!” he said, “I’ll just take off that little mask…” “Alright, Harry”, said Knightmare, “Just keep it down and untie me.”

After Harry untied Knightmare and Knightmare untied Dreamgirl. “Nice outfit, sis” said Harry sarcastically. “Oh, shut up, you buttwipe”, responded Dreamgirl, “And you better not tell mom! Gosh, I’m 21 and I can’t believe I’m still saying THAT!”

“Alright, let’s plan our next move”, said Knightmare, “This place is quiet so they must be out.” “Yeah, they are gone”, said Harry. “I think we should hang around then take them out when they get back, Dreamgirl.” “You sure, Knightmare?” asked Dreamgirl “I thought you were really hurting?” “I am, but we’ll be able to surprise them instead of coming back and walking into another trap.” “Sounds good, partner. Now get lost, Harry, and don’t come back here again…and don’t you dare tell mom about us!” yelled Dreamgirl. “Alright, alright!” said Harry with a frown, “I’m outta here.”

“Don’t be too mad at him, Dreamgirl”, said Knightmare. “He did save us.” “I know”, said Dreamgirl, “He’s a knucklehead, but he means well…sometimes.” “I just can’t believe he knew it was me”, said Knightmare, “I’m wearing a mask!” “Yeah, but it is a small mask…and I don’t think it was your face that he recognized”, said Dreamgirl with a grin. “It was the increasingly popular KnightREAR” “Oh, come on”, said Knightmare, “He recognized my butt? It’s not like he ever saw me in costume before today…and I was almost always in my GCPD clothes when I came over your house.” “Not quite, sweetcheeks”, responded Dreamgirl, “Remember that summer when we took him to the beach a few times? Needless to say, he never forgot those trips or your bathing suits…trust me, I’ll never forget the tiny, winy, silver bikini!” “Yeah, I did kind of regret wearing that one in front of him…but I did wear a more conservative suit the next time. I think it was a one-piece.” “It was”, said Dreamgirl, “But the back looked like a thong most of the time. There are three absolutes in life; death, taxes and the Renee Super-wedgie!” “Yeah, yeah”, said Knightmare shaking her head. “Then remember when you dressed up as a Hooter’s waitress for Halloween?” “He didn’t see me that night!” “Oh yeah”, said Dreamgirl with a devilish smile, “Just re-living some of my favorites!”

“Alright, let’s strategize,” said Knightmare, “I doubt Batman and Robin ever discuss their favorite Halloween outfits…well, at least I hope not. Not that there’s anything wrong with that!” “Haha!” laughed Dreamgirl, “Seriously, how are we gonna beat Junior? He’s pretty much kicked your butt, and enjoyed doing it, every time.” “Trust me, I know, but I have a plan this time”, said Knightmare, “One thing Batman taught me that I keep forgetting is ‘whatever it takes’…I try to fight with honor but where has it gotten me? I can’t go toe to toe with Junior, so it’s time to fight dirty. Here’s what we’ll do…”

Knightmare quickly explained her plan to Dreamgirl then waited for the mother and son to return. Moments later, the front door opened, and in walked The Godmother and Junior. “Perfect”, thought Knightmare who was suctioned to the ceiling with Junior below. The heroine dropped down on the surprised Junior’s shoulders then wrapped her legs around his head. “Now you’re talking, babe”, said Junior in a mocking tone. “Yeah, we’ll see in a few seconds, jerk!” yelled Knightmare straining to tighten her legs with all her might. She knew she was vulnerable and in a lot of trouble if this didn’t work.

Meanwhile, Dreamgirl ran interference on The Godmother tripping her to the floor followed by a flurry of punches. “C’mon, Rene”, thought Dreamgirl, “Not sure how much longer I can keep this up…or stand Godmother’s breathe. Yeesh!”

Junior desperately reached up at Knightmare grabbing at some places she’d rather not be grabbed, but she refused to be distracted. “It’s working”, thought Knightmare as Junior’s arms suddenly dropped to the side and his legs ‘turned to jelly’. Seconds later Junior fell to the ground but Knightmare fell with him maintaining the Leg Scissors. “I did it!” said Knightmare releasing the hold, “He’s out…he’s still breathing but I choked him out. Better get some cuffs on his hands and legs before he wakes up.”

As Knightmare cuffed the unconscious Junior, Dreamgirl continued her offensive on The Godmother.“Get off me you little brat!” yelled the large, elderly woman. “Oh no, you don’t!” screamed Dreamgirl, but The Godmother grabbed the sides of her shiny, silver briefs and tossed the petite heroine to the side, then waddled off to her kitchen.

“You okay, Dreamgirl?” asked Knightmare checking on her fallen sidekick. “Yeah, just a massive wedgie, but I’ll survive”, responded Dreamgirl. “I see”, said Knightmare with a smile, “About time someone give you wedgie…I’m still way ahead of ya, though haha! Let’s find The Godmother, and call it a day.”

The new Dynamic Duo cautiously entered the kitchen. “I’m pretty sure she went this way”, said Dreamgirl. “Yes, you idiots…just a couple of more steps”, said The Godmother as she watched from another room on a monitor. “Bingo!” she said pushing a small button that released a weighted net from the ceiling. “What! No!” screamed Knightmare as the net dropped on the heroines with the weights instantly bringing them to their knees. “Damn! This thing is heavy”, said Knightmare, “Can’t budge it! We’ll have to cut our way out of it…these belts have small knives.”

The Godmother entered the room laughing. “Look what I caught!” she said with an evil grin, “Oh, you have knives! Great idea…cut the net because you can’t lift it! Wow, you girls are really making progress haha!” “C’mon, Dreamgirl”, said Knightmare with desperation in her voice, “Keep cutting!” “I am, but this net is strong!” “I know, but we can do it!”

“Look at you girls go!” mocked The Godmother, “You’re all out of breath and sweaty but you’re almost out! It’s just too bad that your brains are actually smaller than your skimpy costumes…and that’s saying something! You really think I’m just going to stand here and let you escape?”

Knightmare and Dreamgirl immediately stopped cutting, and looked up at The Godmother who already had a gas mask on. “Goodnight, girls”, she said shooting sleeping gas into the heroine’s faces. In just seconds they were both knocked out. “That was fun watching them struggle so much knowing that I had the gas ready…like they ever had a chance.”

The Godmother tied Knightmare and Dreamgirl up again then found the key on Knightmare’s utility belt and freed Junior. “I captured the underwear girls again”, said The Godmother. “What are you going to do with them?” asked Junior. “The little one could be of use, but I’m feeding the big one to the shark!” “No, mama!” yelled Junior, “she’ll die!” “No kidding you big dummy!” Junior just stood there stunned. “Damn, mama, you can’t just…just kill her!” “Ummm…yes I can. Well, it’s dinner time for, Hermie”, said The Godmother as she picked Knightmare up and threw the sleeping super heroine over her shoulder.

“I can’t let her do it”, thought Junior admiring the view of Knightmare’s backside with the black leotard once again wedged high “I really can’t let her do it! But I can’t disobey mama…what should I do?”

“Where’s Knightmare?!” yelled Dreamgirl having just awakened up from her slumber. “What did your mother do with her, Junior? Tell me you big dolt!” “She took her downstairs”, said Junior with a confused look on his face, “We have a shark in a tank down there…she’s going to feed Knightmare to Hermie.” “What?!” exclaimed Dreamgirl, “You can’t let her do that…dammit, can’t get loose! Junior, c’mon! I’ve seen how much you like Knightmare…in fact there were a couple of times when I could REALLY see it! You could be a hero! You could turn over a new leaf and be a good guy! Okay…think about Knightmare’s big, beautiful booty!” “Alright, I’ll save her!” yelled Junior. “Hold on, Knightmare, I’m coming!” “Figured that would work”, thought Dreamgirl.

In the cellar on a platform next to the open shark tank…

“My God, that’s a shark down there”, thought Knightmare as The Godmother held the helpless heroine, “I don’t think I’ve ever been so scared in my life!” “You can’t do this, Godmother!” she yelled, “I have friends who will come looking for you if something happens to me. Please…” “Haha! The little superhero begging for her life! I love it!” said The Godmother, “At least die with some dignity! Of course, dignity went right out the door as soon as you put that ridiculously skimpy costume on, but still.”

“Owww!” screamed Knightmare as The Godmother grabbed her by the hair and the back of the leotard, and pulled the bound heroine to the edge of the platform where the shark was waiting below. As The Godmother got her trademark evil grin, it looked like our heroine was doomed, but suddenly two big hands pulled her away from the evil old timer! “Junior, what are you doing!” yelled The Godmother. “Give her back to me NOW!” “No!” responded Junior. “You brat…like she’d ever have anything to do with a loser like you!” yelled The Godmother as she took a swing at Junior. A look a horror came over The Godmother’s face as her son easily avoided the punch and she lost her balance. “Nooooo!” she screamed as she fell into the water! “Mama! No!” yelled Junior but it was too late as the shark put his large, sharp teeth around his mother’s ample midsection and the water turned to red. “Mama…”, said Junior with tears in his eyes.

“Are you alright?” asked Dreamgirl who escaped her bondage and pulled Knightmare down off the platform. “Yeah, honey”, said Knightmare, “But I think I’m still shaking…I can’t believe Junior saved me. Can’t say I feel bad for Godmother, but boy was that brutal to watch.” “Well, thank God you’re okay, honey”, said Dreamgirl, “Let’s get you untied.”

As Dreamgirl untied Knightmare, Junior climbed down off the platform sobbing over his mother’s death. “I’m sorry, Junior”, said Knightmare with her fingers busy picking her leotard out of her bottom crack. “It’s wasn’t your fault”, said Junior with his voice cracking, “I’ll be alright, but I could really use a hug.” “Okay”, said Knighmare as she opened her arms and embraced Junior. “Um, Knightmare…be careful”, said Dreamgirl. “Is she insane?” thought her younger sidekick, “While the pain isn’t in the same general area, I wonder if all of those wedgies have caused brain damage or something?”

“What’s happening to me…feel sl….sleepy”. “Nighty night, Junior”, said Knightmare as the 300 pound man fell to the ground fast asleep. “Haha! Good job, Knightmare”, said Dreamgirl. “Yeah, bet you thought I was crazy?” said Knightmare, “While I was picking my wedgie, I also got a small tranquilizer needle out of my belt. He played right into my hands with the hug as I needed to get close to him to use it.”

After cuffing Junior, Knightmare called the police then the new Dynamic Duo left the late Godmother’s residence. “Oh no…what do you want?” asked Dreamgirl as her younger brother approached them. “It’s not what I want, sis”, said Harry Haynes, “It’s mom…” “You didn’t tell her about Knightmare and Dreamgirl, did you?!” asked an alarmed Dreamgirl. “I did kind of let it slip…” “You @$*%#<&!” “Relax, Hannah”, said Knightmare, “She better not tell anyone about us if she knows what’s good for her. Our enemies will go after our families if they know who we are. She’s a jerk, but she isn’t crazy. And you tell her that, Harry.”

“Well, she wants to see you guys at the house”, said Harry, “She isn’t happy about this superhero thing at all.” That’s too bad but we’re not going”, said Knightmare, “Right, Hannah?” “Maybe we should, Renee. I just don’t want to be in another fight with my mom…it was bad enough when she first found out about our relationship.” “Hannah, you’re 21 years old and on your own. She shouldn’t have a hold on you anymore!” “Please, Renee, let’s just talk to her and hopefully everything will be alright.” Knightmare just stood there silent with her arms crossed and her head down. “Please, Renee”, said Dreamgirl putting her hand on Knightmare’s cheek. “I think I’d rather face The Joker, Riddler, Catwoman and Mr. Freeze, AT THE SAME TIME, but okay…I’ll go for you, Hannah.”

To be continued in Knightmare and Dreamgirl #3
aquatico
Neophyte
Neophyte

if i was Harry, i´d like to be knightmare´s partner.
:-D
probably, the best job of the world 8)
Dark J
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Harry "The Boy Wonder" could be interesting. I'm sure he'd enjoy following Knightmare around :lol:

No crime fighting for Harry yet, but he does get to have some fun with Knightmare in the next issue :!: