The Orgasm Trap (kink.com)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

The Orgasm Trap.mp4_snapshot_01.41_[2015.07.27_20.13.33].jpg
The Orgasm Trap.mp4_snapshot_01.41_[2015.07.27_20.13.33].jpg (21.77 KiB) Viewed 14411 times
Hey gang, it’s Doctor Outcome here and in full effect. A friend of mine recommended that I try some diagnosis reviews on the Wonder Woman genre and she suggested some vids that could use my personal critiquing. Some of these vids have fetish model Miss Carter in the role of Wonder Woman and while I don’t know much about the woman, I’ll do my absolute best not to get too brutal with my diagnosis on the vids in which she played said character. But I can’t make any promises because a few of the vids in which she played the character didn’t quite live up to my expectations, but I’ll do my best to be fair. So (puts on latex gloves)…without further ado, let’s get this party started…(takes out pen-light)…

Plot: Wonder Woman comes to the aid of a civilian who has been taken hostage by a nefarious evildoer. However, it’s Wonder Woman who will need the assistance when she learns too late that this was a well-laid trap designed for her…

Pros:
-Well, I’ll come right out and say that Miss Carter’s Wonder Woman outfit was absolutely bitchin’. Kinda makes me wish that I had one and I wonder why she didn’t continue using this costume in her later stories because it made her look fiiiiiiiiine!
-Miss Carter got to show some skin here and that was a good selling point for the vid. This lady has the body of a Greek goddess, so I’m starting to understand why she was chosen for this role.
-Cool use of special effects for this vid when she goes to save the hostage that’s trapped in the cage. The electric booby-trap was a nice touch and Miss Carter really sold the whole electrocution part when she touched it.

Cons:
-And this folks is where things really start to get dirty. First, the bondage thing, while it’s something that I’m trying to warm up to seeing, they really overdid it in this particular vid. They had Miss Carter shackled to the wall by her wrists, her waist, her knees…hell, even her throat was tightly secured to the wall. And she had a ball gag in her mouth on top of that! First thing I said to myself was, ‘How in the world can this lady allow herself to get restrained like that? She’s gotta be uncomfortable.’ Just seeing her in the position that she was in made me feel sore. Whew!

-The nipple weights…was that accessory really necessary for this particular vid? I mean, I know it’s meant to be erotic but…eh, I just wasn’t feeling that in this scenario.
-No dialogue or conversation, but hey, Miss Carter’s gagged so conversation would pretty much be impossible, so she can’t be faulted for that.
-She had a vibrator between her legs and while that was a good selling point, they were using it for torture more than they were pleasure. Every time she had an orgasm, she was hooked to a machine that would send voltage into her. If Jigsaw saw that, he’d probably be proud.
-Wonder Woman being flogged? Eh…definitely had to skip over that part a little bit.

Final Diagnosis:
*sigh* If there’s one thing I don’t enjoy doing, it’s giving a bad report on something, but I really had to speak my mind on this one. The worst part is that I couldn’t really see any elements for improvement in this particular vid. I know that it was aimed toward the whole BDSM genre, but still…the direction that they attempted to go with a superheroine being tortured to death just didn’t work for me. Miss Carter wasn’t really given much to do except be a ‘human lightning rod’ in the vid so this one was a bit of a letdown.

Final Score for this vid: 6 out of 10.
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 8 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

interesting review! but where you saw the biggest PRO, I saw the biggest CON, and that was in the costume....I like the premise but the costume just didn't do it for me. It's not a Christina Carter thing, it's a costume thing and I don't think I could enjoy watching a movie regardless of who wore it. So with that out of the way, I liked a lot of the fetish elements to it but the only thing that kept me from really enjoying it was the costume---the knee high boots with thong bottom and pantyhose is just a strange combination for me and it took away a lot of the fantasy and eroticism for me. For me, the costume is probably one of the stronger elements that makes the story whole, along with a good actress and storyline. Without a good costume the entire fantasy gets thrown off (again, speaking only for myself) I really like and look forward to the O-Girl stories (as infrequent as they are) because the costume works for me, whereas this particular WW costume doesn't. I think it has a lot to do with what's ingrained in my imagination of what the WW costume looks like, and while there are plenty of variations of it, this particular combination is one of my least favorite. I don't see WW or a WW-like heroine, but a woman in a sexed-up skimpy costume (again, not a personal knock on CC) but for me, the costume element is a big factor in the overall experience. If that was CC in her O-Girl costume, it would make all the difference between being a 10 instead of a 2
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I absolutely love the ending to this one. I just wish that last shot (won't spoil it) lasted on the screen a little while longer. It's a shame they never did another one but I don't think Kink makes superheroine films anymore :-(
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

frankzito wrote:I absolutely love the ending to this one. I just wish that last shot (won't spoil it) lasted on the screen a little while longer. It's a shame they never did another one but I don't think Kink makes superheroine films anymore :-(
That's who made this? I always thought it was Miss Carter's story because she's crazy about bondage and what not. this Kink place...are they still in business or have they shut down?
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Kink is still VERY much in business. Christina did Operation Americana for them, which also has a killer ending, and then they did Broken Heroines. Something happened with the producer of those films and they haven't done anything superheroine-related since.

(OK. They did Lisa Tiffian as a black Wonder Woman, very very hot by the way, getting gangbanged, but it wasn't so much a superheroine thing as much as she just had the costume on as part of the story setup, which made it kind of a bummer, for me, but still a great video.)

How that company hasn't had Penny Barber play Wonder Woman is beyond me, but whatever.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah, I gotta say, your review is WAY off on this one. This is one of my all-time favorite vids and I loved it for all the reasons you didn't. I thought the bondage was AWESOME!

It just goes to show you that everyone has different tastes and preferences. :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I heard that Matt Williams (who was the villain in this vid) moved into a more administrative position and stopped doing rigging and videos. He was the major producer of super heroine content and as far as I know, they haven't done anything since. It's really a shame, because he's responsible for some of the best superheroine vids in existence as far as I'm concerned including this video, Broken Heroines, and another WW video with Christina Carter bfore this one.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Broken Heroines was probably the best production value I've seen in this genre! It was like watching a movie. Definitely one of my favorites in my collection. Moving Matt into an administrative role was just a strange move, kind of like moving Ace Frehley to the drums, just doesn't make sense
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

These are just things I heard online, so they may not be true. But I heard that he wanted to move up and stop doing vids.
Maybe it was more money or maybe after all this time, he just felt like he was running out of ideas? I'm just speculating. :)
rogeer007
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Were can we find that video ?
Can you provide a link please ?
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

What people have to understand is that much of Kink is hardcore bondage and most of the producers in the superheroine genre don't go that extreme.
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This is one of my all time favorites. The only complaint I have is a minor one. The last shot of her, dead against the wall, is on the screen for like two seconds, and then it's gone. It would have been cool if they had did a full body pan or cut to a closeup of her face.

(I have a similar complaint about Operation: Americana, you see the villain spread Christina's legs and start to (simulated) fuck her, but it only happens for a second or two before it cuts away to a tiny screen on the villain's monitor.)

I was always bummed they didn't do another like this, but I know the whole deal that Kink doesn't do superheroine stuff anymore. It's a shame. Actually, a bigger shame that no one has stepped in to emulate what they've done in their videos in terms of the focus on bondage and suspension, ect., ect.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm with you, Frank. There does seem to be a niche here waiting to be filled (so to speak) of more hardcore bondage/torture videos combined with SuperHeroines.

In fact, there seem to only be 3 companies that do this level of bondage: Kink, DungeonCorp, and Insex.

Kink has seemingly stopped doing Superheroine content.

DungeonCorp.com has a series call MightyGirlz which they have apparently also abandoned which are nearly as good as the Kink.com ones in my opinion. In particular the ones starring Melissa Jacobs and Wenona are two of my faves. I wrote them an e-mail asking them to do more, and they added like 3 more vids a while back, but it looks like it's something of a failed experiment.

And Insex, as far as I know, has never done any Superheroine vids.

I'd love to see someone do more videos like this, but I guess there just isn't enough of a market to make it worthwhile. If there was, someone would do it, or so you would think.

I've even tried writing some custom scripts, but no matter how I try to explain it, the producers either just don't really "get it" or else they soften things to suit their own style.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The superheroine with Dungee=on corp was not as hardcore as Kink, but they seem to have the same atmosphere.

but what I found with kink except for changing the performers not much imagination but with the way they have expanded they are making a profit
TIEnTEEZ wrote:I'm with you, Frank. There does seem to be a niche here waiting to be filled (so to speak) of more hardcore bondage/torture videos combined with SuperHeroines.

In fact, there seem to only be 3 companies that do this level of bondage: Kink, DungeonCorp, and Insex.

Kink has seemingly stopped doing Superheroine content.

DungeonCorp.com has a series call MightyGirlz which they have apparently also abandoned which are nearly as good as the Kink.com ones in my opinion. In particular the ones starring Melissa Jacobs and Wenona are two of my faves. I wrote them an e-mail asking them to do more, and they added like 3 more vids a while back, but it looks like it's something of a failed experiment.

And Insex, as far as I know, has never done any Superheroine vids.

I'd love to see someone do more videos like this, but I guess there just isn't enough of a market to make it worthwhile. If there was, someone would do it, or so you would think.

I've even tried writing some custom scripts, but no matter how I try to explain it, the producers either just don't really "get it" or else they soften things to suit their own style.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I don't see the point in this sort of review where as it is totally against your personal preferences the scoring is skewed.
(Good/Attractive actress, good costume, good effects ought to warrant at least a three then surely? One for each component?)
If you are going to tout yourself as a reviewer of vids beyond those you buy through personal choice you should try and view them more impartially. It will be a cold day in hell before I ever watch ET, with Spielbergs usual schmaltzy kids stuff (he's a good director, Jaws is brilliant, but he feels the need to ruin many a good movie with kiddie crap) therefore I am not the person to watch and write a balanced review of things where that film is concerned. If you don't like bondage what are you doing reviewing a bondage orientated vid?

What was the lighting like, the sets , the acting, the direction, the sound, what was the villain like, were parts too long, parts too short, how well did it hang together for its target audience, is it part of a wider story arc or a stand alone custom?

I'm not am extreme bondage fan either so nippleclamps and severe restraint isn't my bag also, but I have seen this film and there is no way this is a '2'. Where does that leave you to go if the actress is bad or the costume isn't good or the direction is poor or the camera work is dodgy or the sound is intermittent or the set is crap or the special effects aren't so special? Minus 58? It becomes utterly meaningless.

You are allowed not to like things, everyone has different tastes, but bare in mind you are directly affecting people's livelihood with these reviews so if you are going to share your opinions (and I encourage all to do so) do it fairly.

This sort of review is a complete waste of time, AND NOT BECAUSE ITS NEGATIVE but because it tells me virtually nothing

Take a leaf out of DaggerFan's book - his review style is excellent because its informative, whether you agree with it or not -

http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... 42&t=24694

and you can then make a balanced judgement to purchase or not based on the components of the vid and its content.

(Personally if anyone is interested I'd give this vid a 6, CC looks as lovely as she always does but the bondage element isn't for me and I hate ball gags)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Wilsons
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'm a big Christina Carter fan and I think she's the best at this stuff........my only complaint would be.....don't we have enough Wonder Woman stuff from her? I really think an opportunity is being missed by not seeing her as Batgirl. I know she does the O-Girl stuff......and that is some of the best content I've ever seen. I just think Christina dressed in that Batgirl costume would be insane!!!! Anyways one of the best parts of this video above is how Christina falls in the beginning.......she really falls.....she dosen't put her hands down or try and cushion the fall in any way......just a little detail I really liked about this video.
veggifriedweiss
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I think she's one of the hottest models in the genre...but her videos nowadays are WAY too tame and boring for me. Very few even include men. This from a woman who did penetrative rape scenes with Hardcore Abductions when she started out. Talk about a change of heart.

This video, however, which I first saw years ago, I thought was pretty darned good. This is from back in the day. It's not as good as Operation: Americana, which may be the best superheroine video ever (no disrespect to Primal). But I love having it in my collection.

Christina is a terriic superheroine actress in her own cheesy, campy way. She knows how to look defiant, to deliver her lines defiantly, to struggle defiantly, to gag-talk defiantly...she "gets it."

But why as a producer she's gone so vanilla is something I don't get. When she posted her last video (a good seller on Clips4Sale that I didn't buy because she's wearing a mask the whole movie), she mentioned something about finally shooting with a guy again because he doesn't "creep her out." Huh? Like every guy who participates in this genre is a creep? I don't buy it. There's something she's not telling the truth about.

Don't get me wrong: it's her right to do tamer videos, and to not do them with men. I just don't understand it, because her videos with men, from Paragon to Kink to Powershotz (another great one) were really well done. Even her early CC videos, which were admittedly hit-or-miss, often gave us great M/f content. But these videos of the last few years, with all chicks, that essentially end up consensual, are just deadly dull to me. Really well produced, so they look great, but the content is insipid. Compared to the intensity of the video above, her CC releases are like calculus lectures.

Sadly, she's a long-forgotten producer for me. I am a huge fan, but I gave up buying her content a long time ago. It sucks to always feel disappointed, so I stopped putting myself in that situation.

Anyway, back to the review: granted, this is not an A effort because there's no real culminating scene (nothing to 'finish to,' if you'll pardon the euphemism), and because there's not nearly enough hands-on menacing. After the first few minutes, it's mostly just this very bizarre bondage and our girl struggling.

But still, it's Christina Carter, in a WW outfit, in her prime (she still looks absolutely terrific now, but we all have a prime for our looks, and this was it for her--at this time CC was freak-of-nature hot). For how delicious she looks, for the restraints, for her acting, for the costume, and for the cinematography and set, it's a solid B-. And it's really cheap over at Kink, so it's a good buy.

But if you don't have any of Christina at Kink, start with Operation: Americana. It's worth double what they charge. That one is an A+.
Last edited by veggifriedweiss 8 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Something that's been puzzling me, Doctor Outcome. Why do you always refer to Christina Carter and her studio as "Miss Carter"? I've never known Christina to use the name "Miss Carter" in her career.

Maybe there's a BDSM video or something where Christina uses that name, but I've always wondered why don't you use the actual trading names of her studio? Why "Miss Carter" instead of Christina Carter Superheroines, Christina Bound or CC Productions? :confused:

Apologies if this comes across as criticism. I'm genuinely curious as to why you use that name?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

www.kinkondemand.com

Fucking machines in the vacuum bed is another one of my favorites from CC.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Found this on Kink.com. CC again.
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (6 KiB) Viewed 12662 times
19.jpg
19.jpg (7.32 KiB) Viewed 12662 times
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

We are all in our prime when youthful. And we all mature or evolve as we age. I am just glad that Paragon Video captured her years ago...not to forget to mention the moderator on this forum as well.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

flash wrote:Found this on Kink.com. CC again.
Link ot this video?
veggifriedweiss
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

flash wrote:...not to forget to mention the moderator on this forum as well.
You're absolutely right. She did a couple of good hypnosis videos with our fearless Moderator. Good point.
veggifriedweiss
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

DrObiCaffi wrote:Link ot this video?
http://www.kinkondemand.com/kod/shoot/6 ... 0.html?c=1

Note that the date listed there is not the production date. That's the date Kink reposted it as part of some grand reopening.

I think it was released originally in October of 2010, but that's a guess from memory. I seem to remember it being near Halloween. It for sure was prior to June of 2011, because that was when Operation: Americana was released.
Last edited by veggifriedweiss 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
veggifriedweiss
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Heroine Addict wrote:Something that's been puzzling me, Doctor Outcome. Why do you always refer to Christina Carter and her studio as "Miss Carter"? I've never known Christina to use the name "Miss Carter" in her career.
I found it odd myself. It sounds like he's referring to a domme. I'm interested to see what his answer is.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

:supes: Hypnotic World's DVD builder is still the best deal out there. BUT I am so glad that Turner's Paragon Video finally stumbled on to download videos. Mark, post more of the old classic stuff. The oldies but goodies.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

[quote="Wilsons"]I'm a big Christina Carter fan and I think she's the best at this stuff........my only complaint would be.....don't we have enough Wonder Woman stuff from her? I really think an opportunity is being missed by not seeing her as Batgirl. I know she does the O-Girl stuff......and that is some of the best content I've ever seen. I just think Christina dressed in that Batgirl costume would be insane!!!! Anyways one of the best parts of this video above is how Christina falls in the beginning.......she really falls.....she dosen't put her hands down or try and cushion the fall in any way......just a little detail I really liked about this video.[/quote]
Attachments
kw38.jpg
kw38.jpg (111.5 KiB) Viewed 12450 times
kwm20.jpg
kwm20.jpg (150.87 KiB) Viewed 12450 times
kw02.jpg
kw02.jpg (112.8 KiB) Viewed 12450 times
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Heroine Addict wrote:Something that's been puzzling me, Doctor Outcome. Why do you always refer to Christina Carter and her studio as "Miss Carter"? I've never known Christina to use the name "Miss Carter" in her career.

Maybe there's a BDSM video or something where Christina uses that name, but I've always wondered why don't you use the actual trading names of her studio? Why "Miss Carter" instead of Christina Carter Superheroines, Christina Bound or CC Productions? :confused:

Apologies if this comes across as criticism. I'm genuinely curious as to why you use that name?
Hey Heroine Addict,

It's great to hear from you again. First, I want to say 'no apologizes necessary' as I don't see this as criticism, more like curiosity and I'll be glad to fill you in but you might find this kind of silly:

1. I never knew until now what Miss Carter's first name was, but I have you to thank for that now that I know. I just addressed her as Miss Carter because that's what my homegirl calls her. She's a huge fan of Miss Carter...er, Christina's work and over the years she's purchased lots of her vids and we watch them together and critique them. Problem is, the vids never had a cast and we've had to use some outside sources to discover the names of the other people that she's worked with (kind of like those neo-noir detective movies). :laugh:

But beyond that, we don't know anything else about this Christina woman. She's an enigma...a riddle...a puzzle that we're still trying to decipher. Most fetish models have a background...but Christina appears to have none.
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

flash wrote:
Wilsons wrote:I'm a big Christina Carter fan and I think she's the best at this stuff........my only complaint would be.....don't we have enough Wonder Woman stuff from her? I really think an opportunity is being missed by not seeing her as Batgirl. I know she does the O-Girl stuff......and that is some of the best content I've ever seen. I just think Christina dressed in that Batgirl costume would be insane!!!! Anyways one of the best parts of this video above is how Christina falls in the beginning.......she really falls.....she dosen't put her hands down or try and cushion the fall in any way......just a little detail I really liked about this video.
I agree with you there. I love her Wonder Woman material, but I've yet to see her do anything else over the years besides that. I heard some mention of O-Girl, but people say that Lady Diana always one-ups her in that series so I kinda have reservations about that particular series. (Some people say that she won't take requests from fans to play that character, which is confusing because if this O-Girl person is so popular that fans want more of her, why won't she take the request to perform that particular character)?

Miss Carter had a cameo appearance playing Catwoman in one of her Wonder Woman vids, but that's all it was...a cameo. She didn't really get to do anything playing that character.

Oh and I like the pics that you showed 'Flash'...it's good to know that she's playing something else besides Wonder Woman, but it'd be nice if she did play other superheroines from time to time or take requests from her fans to play something else.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Glad you liked the images...
Attachments
versus53a.jpg
versus53a.jpg (58.83 KiB) Viewed 12406 times
versus51a.jpg
versus51a.jpg (63.07 KiB) Viewed 12406 times
versus75a.jpg
versus75a.jpg (58.77 KiB) Viewed 12406 times
versus184a.jpg
versus184a.jpg (51.28 KiB) Viewed 12406 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

She won't take O girl requests as that's Jim Weathers character is my guess, but she has played Blue Angel as a heroine character at MHs site, Knightwoman as shown by Flash, Spiderwoman (as both a heroine and Villain) Black Canary and a deliciously evil Catwoman. Yes she is WW a lot but that's what sells, but she has done a lot of other characters to boot. For Dr Outcome to a) be unaware of her name when she releases here AS CHRISTINA CARTER and even more incredibly make the statement that she has no fetish history when she has been at the top of the genre for 10,12 years are just....staggering statements.
Last edited by tallyho 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Ps she is even playing Catwoman in her current release in the releases thread.

flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

[quote="tallyho"]She won't take O girl requests as that's Jim Weathers character is my guess, but she has played Blue Angel as a heroine character at MHs site, Knightwoman as shown by Flash, Spiderwoman (as both a heroine and Villain) Black Canary and a deliciously evil Catwoman. Yes she is WW a lot but that's what sells, but she has done a lot of other characters to boot. For Dr Outcome to a) be unaware of her name when she releases here AS CHRISTINA CARTER and even more incredibly make the statement that she has no fetish history when she has been at the top of the genre for 10,12 years are just....staggering statements.[/quote]
Attachments
blue50.jpg
blue50.jpg (84.74 KiB) Viewed 12390 times
blueangels48h.jpg
blueangels48h.jpg (67.84 KiB) Viewed 12390 times
bluecarter68EG7416.jpg
bluecarter68EG7416.jpg (71.33 KiB) Viewed 12390 times
gamma7a.jpg
gamma7a.jpg (44.51 KiB) Viewed 12390 times
gamma44a.jpg
gamma44a.jpg (49.07 KiB) Viewed 12390 times
intruder11a.jpg
intruder11a.jpg (42.92 KiB) Viewed 12390 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Cheers Flash. Forgot about Omega Woman. And I dare say there are others.

Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Doctor Outcome wrote:
Hey Heroine Addict,

It's great to hear from you again. First, I want to say 'no apologizes necessary' as I don't see this as criticism, more like curiosity and I'll be glad to fill you in but you might find this kind of silly:

1. I never knew until now what Miss Carter's first name was, but I have you to thank for that now that I know. I just addressed her as Miss Carter because that's what my homegirl calls her. She's a huge fan of Miss Carter...er, Christina's work and over the years she's purchased lots of her vids and we watch them together and critique them. Problem is, the vids never had a cast and we've had to use some outside sources to discover the names of the other people that she's worked with (kind of like those neo-noir detective movies). :laugh:

But beyond that, we don't know anything else about this Christina woman. She's an enigma...a riddle...a puzzle that we're still trying to decipher. Most fetish models have a background...but Christina appears to have none.
Okay, thanks for explaining. I must admit, I'm surprised that anyone could have missed Christina on here. In addition to her work being discussed often, she's a very active member of the forum and the community. (Neighborhood Watch is at her place on Thursdays.)

One thing I really would advise is posting the studio name and a link in your opening post. Christina has worked with many producers, so it's only fair to say who should be praised or blamed for an individual video. Fortunately, the direct link to stream the video at Kink was posted by veggifriedweiss earlier.
veggifriedweiss wrote:

Note that the date listed there is not the production date. That's the date Kink reposted it as part of some grand reopening.

I think it was released originally in October of 2010, but that's a guess from memory. I seem to remember it being near Halloween. It for sure was prior to June of 2011, because that was when Operation: Americana was released.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

veggifriedweiss wrote:

Thanks but I was actually looking for that vacuum trap thingy. ..
veggifriedweiss
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Doctor Outcome wrote:But beyond that, we don't know anything else about this Christina woman. She's an enigma...a riddle...a puzzle that we're still trying to decipher. Most fetish models have a background...but Christina appears to have none.
Well explained about the name, Doc.

I know a bit about her background: she started in Ohio as an exotic dancer. Then she made hardcore rape films (with real penetration, but faked money shots) for a company called Hardcore Abductions. You can still find them online if you want to order DVDs, or you can get downloads by looking for the producer Hardcore Videos on Clips4Sale. For some reason, she doesn't go by her stage name...she's just "The Beautiful Brunette" on Clips4Sale, and never referred to by name at Hardcore Abductions. Not sure why. But it's her.

She also made one video for Powershotz, and one vanilla sex video, as Celena Roxx (I think the spelling is correct).

Then she lightened things up by going fetish at Paragon video and at BondageCafe (and before that it was called Shortfuse Video, with Jim Weathers and his former partner the late Cory Thompson).

From there, she started doing a lot of work for Kink and a few other producers (including our moderator), and then opened up her own production company.

IMO, her early stuff is by far her best, not production-wise but in every other measurable.

Does that help?
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

[quote="DrObiCaffi"][quote="flash"]Found this on Kink.com. CC again.[/quote]

Link ot this video?[/quote]

http://www.fuckingmachines.com/site/sho ... r.html?c=4
Attachments
18.jpg
18.jpg (10.14 KiB) Viewed 12280 times
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I have read rumors that CC was working with Mark Turner at the tender age of 19. A few of these superheroines found on video are really good actresses.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

VeggiFried, I agree. Her earlier works were way better than what she puts out now. I know she has a ton of fans out there who will disagree, but her earlier work was great.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Some day I have GOT to get a custom from CC. She really is the best. :)
Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

Doctor Outcome wrote:
Hey gang, it’s Doctor Outcome here and in full effect. A friend of mine recommended that I try some diagnosis reviews on the Wonder Woman genre and she suggested some vids that could use my personal critiquing. Some of these vids have fetish model Miss Carter in the role of Wonder Woman and while I don’t know much about the woman, I’ll do my absolute best not to get too brutal with my diagnosis on the vids in which she played said character. But I can’t make any promises because a few of the vids in which she played the character didn’t quite live up to my expectations, but I’ll do my best to be fair. So (puts on latex gloves)…without further ado, let’s get this party started…(takes out pen-light)…

Plot: Wonder Woman comes to the aid of a civilian who has been taken hostage by a nefarious evildoer. However, it’s Wonder Woman who will need the assistance when she learns too late that this was a well-laid trap designed for her…

Pros:
-Well, I’ll come right out and say that Miss Carter’s Wonder Woman outfit was absolutely bitchin’. Kinda makes me wish that I had one and I wonder why she didn’t continue using this costume in her later stories because it made her look fiiiiiiiiine!
-Miss Carter got to show some skin here and that was a good selling point for the vid. This lady has the body of a Greek goddess, so I’m starting to understand why she was chosen for this role.
-Cool use of special effects for this vid when she goes to save the hostage that’s trapped in the cage. The electric booby-trap was a nice touch and Miss Carter really sold the whole electrocution part when she touched it.

Cons:
-And this folks is where things really start to get dirty. First, the bondage thing, while it’s something that I’m trying to warm up to seeing, they really overdid it in this particular vid. They had Miss Carter shackled to the wall by her wrists, her waist, her knees…hell, even her throat was tightly secured to the wall. And she had a ball gag in her mouth on top of that! First thing I said to myself was, ‘How in the world can this lady allow herself to get restrained like that? She’s gotta be uncomfortable.’ Just seeing her in the position that she was in made me feel sore. Whew!

I'd have to agree with you, this wasn't my favorite. I did what Kink wanted me to do. It is very BDSM heavy, and what their fans ask for. This was shot in 2008 or 2009. I only know because I have not shoot for them since then.
I would love for you to review any of CC Productions clips. I have just found you, so I'm not sure if you already have. I will look around for a bit and see what you haven't gotten to. Feel free to email me directly [email protected]

Thanks so much!
Christina

-The nipple weights…was that accessory really necessary for this particular vid? I mean, I know it’s meant to be erotic but…eh, I just wasn’t feeling that in this scenario.
-No dialogue or conversation, but hey, Miss Carter’s gagged so conversation would pretty much be impossible, so she can’t be faulted for that.
-She had a vibrator between her legs and while that was a good selling point, they were using it for torture more than they were pleasure. Every time she had an orgasm, she was hooked to a machine that would send voltage into her. If Jigsaw saw that, he’d probably be proud.
-Wonder Woman being flogged? Eh…definitely had to skip over that part a little bit.

Final Diagnosis:
*sigh* If there’s one thing I don’t enjoy doing, it’s giving a bad report on something, but I really had to speak my mind on this one. The worst part is that I couldn’t really see any elements for improvement in this particular vid. I know that it was aimed toward the whole BDSM genre, but still…the direction that they attempted to go with a superheroine being tortured to death just didn’t work for me. Miss Carter wasn’t really given much to do except be a ‘human lightning rod’ in the vid so this one was a bit of a letdown.

Custom Requests or Feedback
Christina@ChristinaBound

Official Christina Carter Websites
http://www.christinabound.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/38975
http://www.clips4sale.com/60717

Follow Me on Twitter: @ChristinaBound
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I like to follow CC on Yahoo!Groups under christinacarter. :blush:
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Heroine Addict wrote:
Doctor Outcome wrote:
Hey Heroine Addict,

Okay, thanks for explaining. I must admit, I'm surprised that anyone could have missed Christina on here. In addition to her work being discussed often, she's a very active member of the forum and the community. (Neighborhood Watch is at her place on Thursdays.)

One thing I really would advise is posting the studio name and a link in your opening post. Christina has worked with many producers, so it's only fair to say who should be praised or blamed for an individual video. Fortunately, the direct link to stream the video at Kink was posted by veggifriedweiss earlier.
veggifriedweiss wrote:

'Will do. Now that I've got a first name to go with the model, I should be able to do that for future posts'.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

veggifriedweiss wrote:
Doctor Outcome wrote:But beyond that, we don't know anything else about this Christina woman. She's an enigma...a riddle...a puzzle that we're still trying to decipher. Most fetish models have a background...but Christina appears to have none.
Well explained about the name, Doc.

I know a bit about her background: she started in Ohio as an exotic dancer. Then she made hardcore rape films (with real penetration, but faked money shots) for a company called Hardcore Abductions. You can still find them online if you want to order DVDs, or you can get downloads by looking for the producer Hardcore Videos on Clips4Sale. For some reason, she doesn't go by her stage name...she's just "The Beautiful Brunette" on Clips4Sale, and never referred to by name at Hardcore Abductions. Not sure why. But it's her.

She also made one video for Powershotz, and one vanilla sex video, as Celena Roxx (I think the spelling is correct).

Then she lightened things up by going fetish at Paragon video and at BondageCafe (and before that it was called Shortfuse Video, with Jim Weathers and his former partner the late Cory Thompson).

From there, she started doing a lot of work for Kink and a few other producers (including our moderator), and then opened up her own production company.

IMO, her early stuff is by far her best, not production-wise but in every other measurable.

Does that help?
'Yes it does and I thank you so much for the info, my friend'. I didn't know what Miss Carter...er, Christina's background was until now. This helps me out a whole...you know, I think I saw a clip of her on getting her 'freak on' with some buff dude a few years back. I remember it was from the sister site of meninpain.com and I remember she did a menage with a guy and another lady named Celena Roxx. I've got the pics for that somewhere.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Christina Carter wrote:
Doctor Outcome wrote:

Pros:

Cons:

I'd have to agree with you, this wasn't my favorite. I did what Kink wanted me to do. It is very BDSM heavy, and what their fans ask for. This was shot in 2008 or 2009. I only know because I have not shoot for them since then.
I would love for you to review any of CC Productions clips. I have just found you, so I'm not sure if you already have. I will look around for a bit and see what you haven't gotten to. Feel free to email me directly [email protected]

Thanks so much!
Christina

Final Diagnosis:

OMG! :ohmg: I don't believe it! Christina Carter on here?! Oh my...(goodness I'm so embarrassed right now) :blush:

Christina...it's so great to finally meet you. I thought everybody was jiving about you being on here, but it seems they were right (I only spend time here in the review forums and the story archives from time to time and I rarely venture anywhere else). But I must say that I'm glad to meet the 'Legend' herself here on superheroine forums...this is an exquisite honor.

Christina, I'm glad to get your thoughts on this particular vid. I've written countless others that you've performed in (mainly as Wonder Woman). I've always been eager to know what a fetish models experiences were when performing in vids like these and if you can, I'd like to know your thoughts and feelings about other productions that you've created or people you've worked with in the past. I really enjoy some of the stories that you've done and from one woman to another...I'd like to get to know more about you...if you're willing to share.

Christina, again, thank you for stopping by and share your thoughts. Please, feel free to check out my other reviews that I've done (just look for the Miss Carter in the title). I think you'll love the one about you and Dr. Ether the most!

Take care and it's fantastic meeting you! :thumbup:
veggifriedweiss
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Doctor Outcome wrote:'Yes it does and I thank you so much for the info, my friend'. I didn't know what Miss Carter...er, Christina's background was until now. This helps me out a whole...you know, I think I saw a clip of her on getting her 'freak on' with some buff dude a few years back. I remember it was from the sister site of meninpain.com and I remember she did a menage with a guy and another lady named Celena Roxx. I've got the pics for that somewhere.
Hey Doc...though, as I mentioned, Christina did do a number of penetrative vids with rape fantasies, I'm pretty sure she only did that one vanilla hardcore scene. A link to purchase it is below. It's not a great scene, but it is Christina, and she's always nice to see perform.

If you find other scenes that I'm not aware of, please let me know. Enjoy and be well.

http://www.passionshop.com/Celena-Roxx- ... 95931.html
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

veggifriedweiss wrote:
Doctor Outcome wrote:'Yes it does and I thank you so much for the info, my friend'. I didn't know what Miss Carter...er, Christina's background was until now. This helps me out a whole...you know, I think I saw a clip of her on getting her 'freak on' with some buff dude a few years back. I remember it was from the sister site of meninpain.com and I remember she did a menage with a guy and another lady named Celena Roxx. I've got the pics for that somewhere.
Hey Doc...though, as I mentioned, Christina did do a number of penetrative vids with rape fantasies, I'm pretty sure she only did that one vanilla hardcore scene. A link to purchase it is below. It's not a great scene, but it is Christina, and she's always nice to see perform.

If you find other scenes that I'm not aware of, please let me know. Enjoy and be well.

http://www.passionshop.com/Celena-Roxx- ... 95931.html
Thanks for the info veggiefries. You've really helped me out a lot with this info.
veggifriedweiss
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Doctor Outcome wrote:Thanks for the info veggiefries. You've really helped me out a lot with this info.
No problem Doc. Enjoy.