Alexis Valerie as Wonder Woman (First Look)

General discussions about superheroines!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

We shot several customs today with her. Unfortunately she had to leave a few hours earlier than expected due to a family issue but we got the majority of the customs done.
We shot a bunch of pictures and here are some of them.

http://evangelinevonwinter.com/images/alexisportfolio/

She is coming back in may. If you want her as Wonder woman, batgirl, power girl, or a generic character please hit me up immediately. we are booking for April now.

[email protected]

DSC01934.jpg
DSC01934.jpg (188.08 KiB) Viewed 3561 times
DSC01947.jpg
DSC01947.jpg (184.14 KiB) Viewed 3561 times
DSC01956.jpg
DSC01956.jpg (183.14 KiB) Viewed 3561 times
DSC01976.jpg
DSC01976.jpg (176.35 KiB) Viewed 3561 times
DSC01987.jpg
DSC01987.jpg (382.81 KiB) Viewed 3561 times
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

She is available for:
peril,
hypnosis,
forced orgasms,
male/female kissing,
male/female lap dancing,
male/female groping,
male/female implied sex,
Male/Female toy insertions,
foot worship,
humiliation,
bondage,
spanking, whipping (soft to medium, nothing that will leave welts or draw blood)

If your kink isn't on this list email me and tell me what it is and i will ask if she's ok with it. She is also available for Girl/Girl and there are barely any limits there.

[email protected]
Rennba
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

The costume needs improvement and be sexier
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Rennba wrote:The costume needs improvement and be sexier
Totally agree: the costume doesn't do her justice at all. It just looks.......weird
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Wow.
Its funny how the model sells the costume I guess.
When Vivian wore this exact costume everyone seemed in love with it.
Thats interesting
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

A lot of it is the model.

Dont shoot me, but i just dont think she makes a convincing Wonder Woman.

However... she might make a good Cheetah, the tanned look, and wild mane of hair looks about right for her to play the bad girl role? Costume cant be that hard, find some leapord print stuff to pair with halloween cat tail and ears and youre about done?

Who knows, maybe the model has to swimwear or undergarments that might work for that part?
JMH Gotham
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

interject.

First I think think Mrs. Alexis will make a fine wonder woman.  She has a strong feminine body build and a great set of legs.

Nor do I think  there is anything wrong with the costume.  The colors are right, boots with the white trim, star briefs, red and gold girdle, plus lasso and bracelets.

If there is a problem I say it's a simple matter of body size.  The outfit looks a little "baggy" and "loose" on Alexis.   As if she were wearing her older sisters cloths.

Take a look at debroh winger and lynda carter, both look great but eaches outfit flattered their individual body shape.  Debroh would have looked silly if she had tried to wear lynda carter's outfit.

All Alexis needed is a smaller outfit that better fits her frame.  While this particular costume will better serve a models that a little taller.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Kitten wrote:A lot of it is the model.

Dont shoot me, but i just dont think she makes a convincing Wonder Woman.

However... she might make a good Cheetah, the tanned look, and wild mane of hair looks about right for her to play the bad girl role? Costume cant be that hard, find some leapord print stuff to pair with halloween cat tail and ears and youre about done?

Who knows, maybe the model has to swimwear or undergarments that might work for that part?

We already have a cheetah costume in the locker somewhere. can't be that hard to fish it out for her.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

I think it is the corset style waistline of it that is throwing it off, where as most WW outfits have sort of a seamless look to them between the top and bottoms. Other than that she looks great.
italy877
Sargeant
Sargeant

Something like this on her would be soooooo hot!!
Attachments
IMG_21481.jpg
IMG_21481.jpg (687.44 KiB) Viewed 2997 times