We are trying an experiment. Must read.

General discussions about superheroines!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Awhile ago we tried kickstarting a large movie and it turned out being a massive clusterfuck.
After speaking to some of the mods and more established members here I started getting a picture that to be honest I wouldn't have been able to see without their external input.

The problem was reaching for the moon right from the start.
So this time we are doing things a bit different.

We will be releasing movies monthly.
the number of movies and the length of the movies will be determined by what level of participation is expressed

We are starting at $5

if 5 people contribute $1 each we will be releasing a 5-10 minute movie to them.
As the pledges grow we will be making longer movies, and have more models in them.
This way I'm not setting the bar too high, but instead Im letting you guys set the bar!

So here is the link:
https://www.patreon.com/EVW

you can pledge $1 a month, or $5 a month, or whatever you're comfortable with.
you can start with $1 and then next month pledge two or three. its up to you.
the more is gathered the larger and more frequent productions will be released.

Patrons will have a private comment section where you can leave feedback and more importantly leave story ideas for future movies. I will 100% be taking these ideas and implementing them at some point when it becomes financially possible.

I will produce these movies for you guys who are interested in getting low cost productions.
if the community joins in we will be able to make longer and more complex movies.

I will release what the final goal is.
This goal could come within a month, a year, or 5 years.
I have no set date for this to happen, instead it will happen only if you guys want to see it happen.
so without further ado here is the final goal:

GOAL #10
we will be releasing four 10-15 minute video (M/F)
and also three 90 minute 2 heroine film
and also three 30 minute 3 heroine film
(10 movies a month)
At this point I will be producing exclusively just super heroine content for you guys. wether we get there at all is up to you guys.

So here is the link:

Also I will be dedicating a section of my companies space on this forum to questions and issues so non-patrons can ask questions or express their concerns
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Just a bump to keep this in front of peoples eyes for a bit. I would hate for it to fail because people didn't get a chance to see it.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

We have started getting pledges and we are literally $1 away from starting the first project.
Will you be there $1 that starts the ball rolling officially?
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

The 100 Per month is that a single custom? and how long is it for?
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Dragon1 wrote:The 100 Per month is that a single custom? and how long is it for?
Thanks for bringing that up.
That was supposed to not be there. it was added at first when i was going in a different direction.
I deleted the option but I guess it didn't take even though it wasn't visible to me. I logged in on another browser and was able to delete it.
Thank you for bringing that up.

The way I'm going to go with this is that a handful of people will pledge $1 and then see what they get for that $1 and understanding the more they give the more they get in time we could have a dozen or so giving a few bucks a month which would allow for several productions.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

**********UPDATE************

We have officially hit the first goal mark!
What does this mean? well it means that the last week of this month will see the first movie released to donors.

The comment section has a feature that allows me to post comments that only pledgers can read so thats where I will be posting links.
I was going to post it on my section of the forum here for all to see but because of circumstances beyond my control I cannot so Instead I will be just sending links to those who pledged.

so now that we have met the first goal I will start releasing movies and we can start striving towards the next goal together.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

OK. so the first goal was met meaning that we will be making the first movie available to the donors later in the month. We will be shooting it this weekend. if you are a donor please feel free to suggest themes for the movie. only you, me, and other donors can see the posts so its private.

Maybe next month more folks will come out and support the project and we can get a larger movie made for everyone, but still i appreciate the folks that pledged so far. Im in this for the long run and can wait to convince you guys.

https://www.patreon.com/evw

I have also started a pattern for the sleepy community and that one has gotten a few dollars away from the third goal!
I'm looking forward to the day when I can start making larger heroine productions for you guys.

thank you to everyone who has contributed so far.
Please remember that the movies will be given out only at the pattern page.
which means that only those who have pledged at least $1 will have access to the releases.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

We just got a bump and are moving towards the second goal!
The second goal will provide:
one 10-30 minute video every month. (M/F)
(1 movie a month)
if we can get 7 people to pledge $2 a month we will easily breeze through this second goal.

We are about to film the first movie for release in a few days. All pledges that come today and onward will count towards next months release.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Dear Patrons.

Here is an update on what we will be shooting today for this months first release.

Costume:
Black latex batgirl

Tights:
Yes

Footwear:
Ankle boots, chunk heel

Content:
1) Even fight
2) lowblow
3) Head ko
4) OTS carry
5) De-Booting
6) chloroforming
7) humiliation
8) Forced Orgasm
9) breathe play
10) Bondage

There is still time to get this movie for $1-$5 just by going to this address and joining.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

The first movie is done and though it was supposed to be 5 to 10 minutes its closer to 17 minutes.
We will be releasing it come monday. Anyone pledging today will get it tomorrow with everyone else.

It has
1) Short fight scene
2) lowblows
3) Head ko, one sided victory beatdown!
4) Demasking
5) De-Booting
6) chloroforming
7) humiliation
8) Forced Orgasm
9) foreign object vaginal insertion
10) Bondage
11) blood (from the forced insertion)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

On a side note,is the chloroforum still around?Trying to join but no response.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:On a side note,is the chloroforum still around?Trying to join but no response.
PM me here and send me what name you want, what email you want attached and what password you want associated and i can have it up and running for you by end of today. I'm actually not working for the next 4 hours so this is the perfect time
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Well...we just cracked $10.
Thank you to everyone who signed up and those who raised their current pledge.

We have released the first movie on the patron page so if you haven't downloaded it yet go there and check it out. Also we will start filming the second months movie next weekend so if you have any suggestions please feel free to add your suggestions in a post on the pattern page. only patrons cane see it and only they are able to post.

Now....
Having gotten that out of the way....

I hope that now that we released our first months project people will feel comfortable pledging since its obvious they are going to get something as opposed to certain producers who kickstart a project and don't deliver anything.
jrock920
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

great ideal i wish more producers did this
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

jrock920 wrote:great ideal i wish more producers did this
For the past 20 years we have been doing this we have frequently tried experiments to break out of the same boring mold.
100% of the time anything we have tried that has worked has been copied by at least a dozen producers.

I can almost guarantee you that if this is successful you're going to see at least three producers switch over!
and if those three do well you can expect the walls to come down and have most producers doing it.

its just the way it works with us.

for the past 6 years Evangeline has called herself "the gateway to fetish" because once we start doing it every producer follows.

So if this works you can expect to see a few producers jump in

if however very few people do it and there isn't much money in it you can expect it just to be us.