Invincible feat. Atom Eve (Image)

shevek
Producer
Producer

I also somehow just found out about Invincible, a series that's been running steadily since 2003 and is now up to something like 130 issues. That will be a lot to read and catch up on!

Atom Eve, who is married to the superhero Invincible (Mark Grayson), is my new favorite sexy heroine. She's all the more relatable because she worries about things like weight gain and pooping, but is still really visually appealing (how many other comics would even dress a heroine in a pink costume at this point?).
Invincible loves his wife's big ass:
tragedy strikes, driving her into another hero's arms?
shevek
Producer
Producer

Hey. I'm now trying to buy around one TPB per week. This week, I bought the Invincible Presents: Volume One Atom Eve & Rex Splode.

It's the origin story of Atom Eve (Samantha Eve Wilkins) and Invincible's other ancillary character, Rex. She is very cute throughout. Several very nice pinup covers as well. Quickly becoming one of my favorite heroines. Plus, her first appearance is in Invincible #1 so I have a LOT to read if I'm going to catch up on her saga (127 issues so far). Will post some hot pictures along the way.
phoxy_brown
Sargeant
Sargeant

No spoilers, but full warning...this thing gets brutally dark at some point. Characters evolve and change in a very organic manner.

Once you're done with that might I suggest the works of Terry Moore. Very strong and grounded female character in the same vain of Atom Eve.

Happy reading!!!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Are you referring to Strangers in Paradise and Rachel Rising? Both look great but they're not superhero books.
Or were you talking about something else?
phoxy_brown
Sargeant
Sargeant

Google Echo by Terry Moore