Bluestone Goes To Crowd-Funding!

General discussions about superheroines!

I would contribute $50 to get the video plus the following elements:

Melody Sky to be the actress
8%
Melanie Dunne to be the actress
2%
pantyhose in costume
15%
Barelegged heroine
4%
Chloroforming
4%
Knockout
6%
Inner Voice
6%
OTS carry
No votes
Cradle carry
2%
Frontal bearhug
4%
Reverse bearhug
2%
Low blows
4%
Backbreaker
No votes
Costume destruction
13%
Crawling away
No votes
Transformation from secret identity
8%
Strangling death for Extreme ending
No votes
Stabbing death for Extreme ending
No votes
Shooting death for Extreme ending
2%
Neck break death for Extreme ending
No votes
Impalement for Extreme ending
4%
Winning ending for Peril version
8%
K.O. ending for Peril version
2%
Beatdown
2%
Super Breath
No votes
Heat Vision
2%
Flying
No votes
Novanite poisoning
4%

Total votes: 52
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Swampy170,

With the greatest respect, you simply don't know what you're talking about. We don't fly our cast and crew halfway around the world, and the Canadian Dollar is about half of what the UK pound is. Over the past year, we have cut costs and increased production values. Of course, you're an outsider, speculating without the facts, but your assumptions are way off and I'd appreciate it if you ceased talking about what you know nothing about. It borders on slander.

I'm also not in the mood to debate you on this matter. Your comments are both false, irrelevant and entirely off base.

To those who matter, and have always mattered, the fans, customers and supporters of Bluestone Superheroine Videos, I wish to thank you for a good start to this crowd-funding initiative.

Viking, this is like a group custom, but you do have input. All you have to do is select your favourite fetish element from the perks listed on the Indiegogo Campaign site here:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/7769801#/

Despite the naysayers, even if the Indiegogo Campaigns do reach their goals, I will still have to inject more money into the production costs (if that's alright with Swampy :laugh: ), but I'll be pleased to do so as long as the fans are prepared to do their part to keep these productions going.

Cheers!

Blue
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

In response to the earlier possible limitations with SHG (thanks for posting the link; I should have thought about that myself), perhaps Blue could put the non-death endings on that site so as to avoid any limitations due to content. Not sure again how much SHG charges and if it is thereby not worth it, but those videos are stunning and I think further exposure can only help with sales. Maybe for the one or two initially put on there, those videos could have the url of Blue's main site at the end to get those who bought the SHG video to check out his full collection at his site.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:In response to the earlier possible limitations with SHG (thanks for posting the link; I should have thought about that myself), perhaps Blue could put the non-death endings on that site so as to avoid any limitations due to content. Not sure again how much SHG charges and if it is thereby not worth it, but those videos are stunning and I think further exposure can only help with sales. Maybe for the one or two initially put on there, those videos could have the url of Blue's main site at the end to get those who bought the SHG video to check out his full collection at his site.

Thanks for the suggestion. It couldn't hurt, so I sent them an email inquiry. Any source of additional funds to cover production costs would be very useful at this crossroads in our business.

Blue
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Bluestone wrote:Swampy170,

With the greatest respect, you simply don't know what you're talking about. We don't fly our cast and crew halfway around the world, and the Canadian Dollar is about half of what the UK pound is. Over the past year, we have cut costs and increased production values. Of course, you're an outsider, speculating without the facts, but your assumptions are way off and I'd appreciate it if you ceased talking about what you know nothing about. It borders on slander.

I'm also not in the mood to debate you on this matter. Your comments are both false, irrelevant and entirely off base.

To those who matter, and have always mattered, the fans, customers and supporters of Bluestone Superheroine Videos, I wish to thank you for a good start to this crowd-funding initiative.

Viking, this is like a group custom, but you do have input. All you have to do is select your favourite fetish element from the perks listed on the Indiegogo Campaign site here:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/7769801#/

Despite the naysayers, even if the Indiegogo Campaigns do reach their goals, I will still have to inject more money into the production costs (if that's alright with Swampy :laugh: ), but I'll be pleased to do so as long as the fans are prepared to do their part to keep these productions going.

Cheers!

Blue
Hi there Blue, Your accusation of slander is in fact slanderous. How-so? Off base?

Halfway round the world was a figure of speech - I apologise. Flying key actresses and crew members from the UK to Canada specifically, it's not halfway. It's entirely irrefutable - multiple cast members posting photographic evidence to social media in and out of costume on-set from Canada.

Screenshots taken immediately on accusation of slander - I wouldn't normally do so on social media, but to be accused of slander for such a thing is a little mad. Why wouldn't you take it and run with it?!

I did see most of the cast & crew selfies have mysteriously disappeared - please tell me you didn't think those were the only photos from the shoots? Particularly people taking pics with location turned on.... X-) - rookie error.

Fair enough, may not happen again - but it did happen.

How you waste your money is entirely up to you, but via crowdfunding you're talking about wasting the money of "investors" also.

Not that I'm suggesting such poor logistics would be utilised again - would certainly hope not after seemingly being stung by it!

Additionally, since you're running production in the UK from Canada I assumed you would have a better grip on international economics.

Post-Brexit vote the value of the Pound has dropped markedly, against all internatonal currencies including the Canadian Dollar. Therefore the cost to you as Executive producer funding in Canadian Dollars has dropped.

Admittedly the pound has rebounded, and there are some headwinds for the Canadian Dollar - cost has still dropped however.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Ok can both parties just take a step back and cool off at this point
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Perfectly cool, brah ;-)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

It's never a good sign when peoples understandic of global economics are brought into the debate!

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

As I indicated in my post above. I will not debate Swampy. I will simply ignore his comments, because he has already admitted that they are exaggerated claims. Because of his comments, however, I will assure everyone who reads these posts that I have not and will not be wasting my money or that of investors. That speculation is once again totally untrue and has no basis whatsoever in fact. Furthermore, I will not fall into the trap of a competitor's agent to obtain disclosure of Bluestone's internal business arrangements through a confirm or deny debate. End of story.

If Bluestone Superheroines does continue, it will depend on whether or not the fans support our proposed crowd funding initiative. Our initial crowd funding campaign proposes an almost 100% Canadian cast and crew. This weekend, we will be launching a second crowd funding campaign for a Darkwing episode. This will be the acid test as to whether or not the fans want to continue to see some of our hottest British girls in their videos. If you specifically want to see Yvonne return as Darkwing, and also wish to support the return of other of our UK stars, then support that campaign. The cost to the investors will be the same, because I have been and will continue to cover the air fare out of my own pocket. In the final analysis, it's up to you, the fans, after all, not up to the naysayers and those with undisclosed agendas.

The "Supernova Prime: Earthbound" campaign, after only a couple of days, stands at 6% funded. Hopefully, the weekend will bring in more contributions.

In the meantime, here is what has been totally funded by me personally, and what will be released prior to year end... in fact we're now trying to release every week or every other week at the latest. Sales of these videos will also help to convince me that there is a future for Bluestone Superheroines:

"Supernova: Identity Crisis", starring Melanie Dunne, to be released tomorrow.
"Ultrawoman: The Return of Wondra", starring both Lynda and Emma G., to be released next week.
"Supernova: On The Run", starring Melanie Dunne, in post-production.
"Wondra: Payback", starring Emma G., in post-production.
"Blackbird: Solitary Cry", starring Cara Swift, in post production.

Those may well be the last 5 Bluestone Superheroine videos. It's up to you. You can listen to the naysayers and lose another Superheroine producer, or you can get behind our Crowd Funding initiative. I still have a day job, and my crime video series, so it's really the fans who will be missing out on a lot of future Superheroine enjoyment, not yours truly.

Good luck with the Indiegogo campaigns. I hope you reach your goals.

Blue
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I personally feel a more detailed synopsis with the core elements already in place would be much more attractive. 250 x $20 wouldn't be too unrealistic if people actually knew what they were getting. As it stands, you're expecting people to pay upfront for a video with no guarantee of its content. Even paying a premium for a fetish element doesn't guarantee its inclusion. Everyone is just supposed to go along with it because you've made good videos in the past and you're now threatening to cease production.

Your own marketing has always included a detailed list of content. Why did you always do this? My guess would be because people like to know what they're getting. Now, you won't commit to any specific details. Even really, really basic elements such as use of super powers and beat-downs are subject to a $25 premium.

It just seems badly thought-out. Particularly as this is probably your only shot at getting it right. If this campaign doesn't hit the $5,000 target, you can't really try crowdfunding again as many of your core customers will have been alienated by getting store credit in exchange for their contribution.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Heroine Addict wrote:I personally feel a more detailed synopsis with the core elements already in place would be much more attractive. 250 x $20 wouldn't be too unrealistic if people actually knew what they were getting. As it stands, you're expecting people to pay upfront for a video with no guarantee of its content. Even paying a premium for a fetish element doesn't guarantee its inclusion. Everyone is just supposed to go along with it because you've made good videos in the past and you're now threatening to cease production.

Your own marketing has always included a detailed list of content. Why did you always do this? My guess would be because people like to know what they're getting. Now, you won't commit to any specific details. Even really, really basic elements such as use of super powers and beat-downs are subject to a $25 premium.

It just seems badly thought-out. Particularly as this is probably your only shot at getting it right. If this campaign doesn't hit the $5,000 target, you can't really try crowdfunding again as many of your core customers will have been alienated by getting store credit in exchange for their contribution.
Thanks for your comments, Heroine Addict, and that all may be true, but unfortunately there is no other plan that works. All that is required is a little trust from those core fans who you referred to. Sure, if everyone committed to the $20 prepayment sooner as opposed to later, i.e. 200 customers X $20 = $4,000 along with the most popular fetish elements being selected by those who want them, some of which already having been selected, then I can certainly set out what this video will include, but unless I know that it will be funded, then all I can offer is either a very well made video in line with what we've produced for the past several years or a store credit that can be used to purchase those videos that are available or will soon be available. More than that, I simply cannot do. I cannot promise that a specific video with specific elements will be produced. At this point, I do not think that even the vocal pantyhose contingent has contributed. You know the actress. You know the basic storyline. You know what type of material we do and do not produce. What more does one need for a $20 investment in the future?

Blue
Blue-Scion

Logan, Primal, SHW, and now Bluestone will be gone. Please everyone lets all sit and argue about logans behavior meanwhile we are losing a lot of producers.

I would honestly only contribute to the crowd funding if it included a new element never seen in a blue stone vid before. I just cant afford crowd funding a video that i dont know what i will get from and will have no creative input for it. I love bluestone and would hate to see them close down but thats just how i feel.
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Honestly don't care, people come and go in any kind of business, if the producers think the business is no longer viable it's up to them to make the final decision.
Blue-Scion

ywf wrote:Honestly don't care, people come and go in any kind of business, if the producers think the business is no longer viable it's up to them to make the final decision.
I know i dont blame them. Just get scared as a fan to see them leaving. What if one day we have none left...
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Nah you worry too much, you can slice my throat if that day happens.
Blue-Scion

ywf wrote:Nah you worry too much, you can slice my throat if that day happens.
I envy your confidence on the subject but not your suicidal tendency haha :laugh:
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

As with all things it's cyclic, having discussed with a few producers it does seem to have hit a maxima.

Just happens the big spenders are hit hardest in such a situation, they need to reduce costs to survive - even if that means sacrificing scale or quality to an extent. Using crowdfunding in this way is extremely short term thinking.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The problem there aren't many producers like Blue that produces the kind of stuff he does.Most and I mean MOST of the others its all get naked quick and forced orgasms.Let me say I'm not completly against that :) but to much is to much that kind of stuff is everywhere.For this kind of ,lack of a better word,"clean" superheroine videos all we have is Blue and NGC.That and the fact that British girls are hotter :)
As for filming in Canada(whats that all aboot)I know something was up when they pronounced chloroform the right way and not chlorofoam :)
Blue,you will have some of my money tomorrow,both for the new video AND for the funding and more by the 20th of October.I love the videos Blue does and the ladies he uses so I can't think of a better use of my money than that.
Blue-Scion

Richpartist wrote:The problem there aren't many producers like Blue that produces the kind of stuff he does.Most and I mean MOST of the others its all get naked quick and forced orgasms.Let me say I'm not completly against that :) but to much is to much that kind of stuff is everywhere.For this kind of ,lack of a better word,"clean" superheroine videos all we have is Blue and NGC.That and the fact that British girls are hotter :)
As for filming in Canada(whats that all aboot)I know something was up when they pronounced chloroform the right way and not chlorofoam :)
Blue,you will have some of my money tomorrow,both for the new video AND for the funding and more by the 20th of October.I love the videos Blue does and the ladies he uses so I can't think of a better use of my money than that.

It truly is great content. Those accents make a girls heart throb. I hope with everything i have that they dont leave the genre.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Thanks for all of your comments. It would be interesting to hear what you would suggest as an element that we've yet to do in a Bluestone video... one that would not increase the production costs. I think we've included just about every element in one or more of our videos.

Yes, Swampy, it is a general problem in the entire industry right now. All of the producers are feeling it... not just us. Some are reacting by reducing costs, but this also adversely affects the production values. Bluestone Superheroine Videos are known for their quality as Rich says, and we have decided, for better or worse, that we are not going to cut costs so much that our product suffers. If we are going to go out, it will be with a BANG not a whimper.

I've just released "Supernova 13: Identity Crisis" a day early, which leaves 4 more videos to go, and they are all blockbusters with solid production values! These 5 videos will stand the test of time, and it would be a shame if we will not be able to produce more like them... but we're not going to drop our quality. Our brand means too much to us.

This is a very important discussion to have and I'm sure other producers are reading your posts, and wondering if they will be next to close the doors... or whether the fans will support our community's producers in order to maintain the quality entertainment that they have come here to enjoy. I guess time will tell.

Blue
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just some Blue fun(or what you do when you have to much time on your hands) :)
Blue-Scion

Im curious to know why this is happening to producers. Is it a matter of fading interest or higher costs than before?

Also bluestone content is perfect as is but ive always thought that some light sexual content would be a nice addition. Nothing more than light though in the case of bluestone. I understand that probably raises costs which isnt an option. If i honestly had a million dollars id invest and help out but im just a struggling college student. It would be nice if maybe someone made a thread on this topic. Maybe we can all put our minds together and think of ways to keep this genre alive.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Blue-Scion wrote:Im curious to know why this is happening to producers. Is it a matter of fading interest or higher costs than before?

Also bluestone content is perfect as is but ive always thought that some light sexual content would be a nice addition. Nothing more than light though in the case of bluestone. I understand that probably raises costs which isnt an option. If i honestly had a million dollars id invest and help out but im just a struggling college student. It would be nice if maybe someone made a thread on this topic. Maybe we can all put our minds together and think of ways to keep this genre alive.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. As for the cause, part of it relates to piracy and file-sharing, which reduces the number of sales, and small businesses cannot survive without sales. This community's producers do not have Hollywood budgets, so they cannot easily survive the resulting drop in sales. Another problem that faces our producers is the much more common loss of credit card merchant accounts. They have become harder and harder to obtain and maintain for our type of content. So, those are some of the challenges that community producers face.

I realize that none of us are millionaires, but if everyone just does a little, it's amazing what can be accomplished. $20 to pre-purchase a video from a longstanding, reputable producer is not too onerous or too risky, but it will make a difference.

Blue
Blue-Scion

Well ill do my best to pitch in when i can. Also why is it hard to find credit card merchant accounts? I would have thought that as long as the product is legally obtained and legally sold it would not be an issue. Thats bs if its based on their opinion of the content. Just for some context. Is this a new issue or one that has been around a while? Also are investors hard to find? Sorry for the basic questions but i just am not familiar with that side of things is all.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Blue-Scion wrote:Well ill do my best to pitch in when i can. Also why is it hard to find credit card merchant accounts? I would have thought that as long as the product is legally obtained and legally sold it would not be an issue. Thats bs if its based on their opinion of the content. Just for some context. Is this a new issue or one that has been around a while? Also are investors hard to find? Sorry for the basic questions but i just am not familiar with that side of things is all.
No problem. Ask away. Here are the answers:

1. I've been doing this business for about 12 years and over that period of time it has gotten harder and harder to get credit card merchant accounts. I know that all of the porn sites seem to have them, but usually that's because they are using off-shore credit card suppliers who are not very trustworthy with your money. I have lost thousands of dollars overnight by trying out these fly-by-night secondary credit card suppliers. The stable credit card suppliers simply do not like our type of material and they are big enough that they do not need it. Yes, it is censorship plain and simple, and it is right from the top, i.e. Visa and Mastercard. They use the excuse that they don't want to damage their brand by being associated with this community's type of material.

2. As for investors, when I was exclusively doing my low budget crime video business, I would shoot about 4 videos a day. The quality was not the greatest, but the fetish elements were there, and I could break even with a combination of regular sales and custom work. I would do customs for people in the range of $800 to $1,500, depending on the complexity of the custom script. Fast forward to the Bluestone Superheroine series. In order to challenge myself and provide a product that was equal or better to anything in this marketplace, I aimed for TV quality material and hired a full crew for the first time. The talent, the acting, the editing, the effects, the stunts... everything was top quality. The result was that one video now takes an average of two days to film, but the videos do not sell for 8 times what my crime videos retail at. I can't very well sell these videos for over $100 each. Secondly, if I was selling customs at the same proportionate rate, in two days I should be able to sell customs worth 8 X $800 to $1,500, i.e. a total of $6,400 to $12,000 for that one two day custom. Unfortunately, there are very few people who can afford that type of cash... thus, the crowd funding initiative. Since there are very few, if any, investors who can afford a custom of the Bluestone Superheroine quality, crowd funding is the only reasonable and viable option.

I hope that helps to better flesh out those two issues for you.

Blue
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Then let us all pray that I win the lottery or something,then I'll produce you all over the place :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

What to see more of these gorgeous Superheroines?

[attachment=0]Bluestone poster.jpg[/attachment]

Please show your support for the continuation of The Bluestone Superheroines by making your contribution now at:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... earthbound#/

I hope everyone realizes that I am personally matching what we raise dollar for dollar in order to cover the full costs and get these videos produced.

If everyone contributes a little, together we can accomplish a lot!

Want more info on our company and videos?

Join our forum @ http://www.femmefatalities.com

Subscribe to our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr3W58 ... aLVfupaiQ

Blue
:supes: :ww1: 
Attachments
Bluestone poster.jpg
Bluestone poster.jpg (630.49 KiB) Viewed 5358 times
Bert

Okay Blue, I changed my mind. I'm in for this one. Your last several releases have been great, plus this let's me use my wallet to register my disapproval of Swampy's input.
Last edited by Bert 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Now, now, no personal insults please

Bert

Apologies. Edited.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ok Blue $45 for now(plus buying the newest Supernova video)and more later.I clicked the ots and peril version option.Chloroform and pantyhose next time. :)
I hate to say it but the "gentle butt slap" was a little TO GENTLE in the latest Supernova video,I'm thinking that only a woman can do a proper spank(like Lena Catwarrior got from Killer Watt)It was to far away(love close up ots carries) and off to the side of her butt. :(
All in all FANTASTIC though :)
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Bluestone wrote:What to see more of these gorgeous Superheroines?

Bluestone poster.jpg

Please show your support for the continuation of The Bluestone Superheroines by making your contribution now at:

I hope everyone realizes that I am personally matching what we raise dollar for dollar in order to cover the full costs and get these videos produced.

Subscribe to our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr3W58 ... aLVfupaiQ

Blue
Bluestone wrote:What to see more of these gorgeous Superheroines?

Bluestone poster.jpg

Blue
Regarding the beauty in the center. If you could film the following in an upcoming film I'd be happy to contribute.

AOH bondage, chloro, and whipping scene.

As she's whipped a second opponent chloro's her, making her semi-conscious. Then while she's groggy and being lashed the second opponent simultaneously relentlessly caresses her legs, and continues to caress them even after forcibly removing her boots and pulling her star covered shorts around her ankles. The scene would end with her, while bound, being, chloro'ed into unconsciousness, then released from her restraints and carried over the shoulder into an adjacent room. Transported, with some ominous dialog of what is to be from the whip wielder. Prescient pronouncements acoustically accompanying them as they depart.

I know you don't do X or R rated sexual peril, but what about a compromise. G or PG rated sexual peril. Leg caressing is G rated and having her wear lacy little panties under her pantyhose would make the removal of her boots and descending shorts G rated too. If you want as many as possible to contribute, it would be wise to offer up something to the gigantic group of sexual peril fans, G and PG rated sexual peril.

If the shorts don't detach, the opponent could slowly cut them free, and methodically slide them to her ankles. You have votes for costume destruction. That scene would thrill many fans and keep them coming back for more.

To have that in one of your films, definitely contribute.
Bluestone%20poster.jpg
Bluestone%20poster.jpg (131.49 KiB) Viewed 5244 times
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Let's make this happen, more knockouts, transformations, costume destruction, this crowd funding idea could rock! Lynda as Ultrawoman photo manipulated into film somersaulting in mid-air then landing perfectly deflecting bullets and kicking ass, then some hot peril action!

:ww1:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, guys, I think you're getting a little ahead of the program here. Let me reiterate. There will be two crowd funding initiatives for the next proposed shoot. The one that has already been launched is "Supernova Prime: Earthbound" starring Melody Sky. The second one, for those who like masked superheroines, will be "Darkwing: Ambushed"! Now, here is the VERY, VERY IMPORTANT PART. So, please read carefully...

If these two crowd funding initiatives (Supernova Prime and Darkwing) are not successful, WE WILL BE SHUTTING DOWN FURTHER SHOOTS! That means no new material, no new Ultrawoman, or Wondra, or Supernova, or any Bluestone Superheroine videos after our last 4 releases this year.

Therefore, it's pointless to discuss what you'd like to see in a future Ultrawoman (Lynda) video. If, on the other hand, the two Indiegogo campaigns are successful, we can launch an Ultrawoman (Lynda) Indiegogo campaign. So, if you want any chance at all of that happening, we strongly suggest that you support the two Indiegogo campaigns above.

I don't think I can say it any clearer than this. It's not a threat. It's not a bluff. I'm just giving everyone fair warning that we need your financial support to continue production, and we need it now.

I wish to personally thank all of our loyal fans and contributors for their support to date. The Supernova Prime campaign is now at 14% with 19 investors. If everyone does their part, the goal is achievable.

I also wish to add here that if the two Indiegogo campaigns are successful and the proposed shoot does take place, I will see if I can shoot an additional video episode with one of those two lovely ladies. I'm doing everything that I can do to keep this cast and crew producing the videos that you're all talking about, but I certainly can't continue to do it alone.

Blue
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bluestone wrote:Well, guys, I think you're getting a little ahead of the program here. Let me reiterate. There will be two crowd funding initiatives for the next proposed shoot. The one that has already been launched is "Supernova Prime: Earthbound" starring Melody Sky. The second one, for those who like masked superheroines, will be "Darkwing: Ambushed"! Now, here is the VERY, VERY IMPORTANT PART. So, please read carefully...

If these two crowd funding initiatives (Supernova Prime and Darkwing) are not successful, WE WILL BE SHUTTING DOWN FURTHER SHOOTS! That means no new material, no new Ultrawoman, or Wondra, or Supernova, or any Bluestone Superheroine videos after our last 4 releases this year.

Therefore, it's pointless to discuss what you'd like to see in a future Ultrawoman (Lynda) video. If, on the other hand, the two Indiegogo campaigns are successful, we can launch an Ultrawoman (Lynda) Indiegogo campaign. So, if you want any chance at all of that happening, we strongly suggest that you support the two Indiegogo campaigns above.

I don't think I can say it any clearer than this. It's not a threat. It's not a bluff. I'm just giving everyone fair warning that we need your financial support to continue production, and we need it now.

I wish to personally thank all of our loyal fans and contributors for their support to date. The Supernova Prime campaign is now at 14% with 19 investors. If everyone does their part, the goal is achievable.

I also wish to add here that :bmbw: if the two Indiegogo campaigns are successful and the proposed shoot does take place, I will see if I can shoot an additional video episode with one of those two lovely ladies. I'm doing everything that I can do to keep this cast and crew producing the videos that you're all talking about, but I certainly can't continue to do it alone.

Blue
Can you clarify whether a successful $5,000 campaign will secure a shoot? The above post makes it sound like both campaigns need to be meet their target before a shoot can take place. Are you now suggesting that even a successful $5,000 campaign may result in "store credit" if the second campaign isn't successful too? Or am I misreading that?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Bluestone wrote:Well, guys, I think you're getting a little ahead of the program here. Let me reiterate. There will be two crowd funding initiatives for the next proposed shoot. The one that has already been launched is "Supernova Prime: Earthbound" starring Melody Sky. The second one, for those who like masked superheroines, will be "Darkwing: Ambushed"! Now, here is the VERY, VERY IMPORTANT PART. So, please read carefully...

I also wish to add here that if the two Indiegogo campaigns are successful and the proposed shoot does take place, I will see if I can shoot an additional video episode with one of those two lovely ladies. I'm doing everything that I can do to keep this cast and crew producing the videos that you're all talking about, but I certainly can't continue to do it alone.

Blue
Understood, just a quick question. If the two Indiegogo campaigns are successful would you launch an Ultrawoman (Lynda) Indiegogo campaign for a movie that included G or PG rated sexual peril. Close to what was suggested in the whipping scene.

I ask because I would help out with the two indiegogo campaigns if I knew an Ultrawoman (Lynda) Indiegogo campaign for a movie with G or PG rated sexual peril was something you'd do. I know you'd do the Ultrawoman (Lynda) movie you stated that, but would you be cool with the addition of limited sexual peril in a whipping scene.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Heroine Addict wrote:Can you clarify whether a successful $5,000 campaign will secure a shoot? The above post makes it sound like both campaigns need to be meet their target before a shoot can take place. Are you now suggesting that even a successful $5,000 campaign may result in "store credit" if the second campaign isn't successful too? Or am I misreading that?

Hi Heroine Addict,

Sorry if I confused. A successful campaign will secure a shoot for the video relating to that campaign. So, yes, we will shoot whichever video is funded. Of course, we'd love to be able to shoot both videos in the same shoot, because it is cost effective. If one of the campaigns fails to reach its goal, it means that there will just be one video produced for early 2017, and that another campaign will have to be run and succeed before another shoot can be arranged. This may mean that the second 2017 video will not be shot until the Spring... a long time to wait, especially for the Darkwing fans who have been clamouring for her return. Anyway, we'll see. Hopefully, there are enough fans of our masked heroines as there are of our unmasked heroines.

Incubus wrote:Understood, just a quick question. If the two Indiegogo campaigns are successful would you launch an Ultrawoman (Lynda) Indiegogo campaign for a movie that included G or PG rated sexual peril. Close to what was suggested in the whipping scene.

I ask because I would help out with the two indiegogo campaigns if I knew an Ultrawoman (Lynda) Indiegogo campaign for a movie with G or PG rated sexual peril was something you'd do. I know you'd do the Ultrawoman (Lynda) movie you stated that, but would you be cool with the addition of limited sexual peril in a whipping scene.

We would consider including G or PG rated sexual peril elements in our future Ultrawoman campaign but, once again, we're not going to get there unless at least one, and hopefully both, of our first two Indiegogo campaigns are successful.

We have now launched our second Indiegogo campaign "Darkwing: Ambushed". There are more details on this new thread:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27798

Also on that thread is the link to a secret perk, topless content.

Hopefully, the Darkwing fans amongst you will make their presence known by supporting their masked beauty and bring her back to the Bluestone Superheroine universe!

Here are the urls for both Indiegogo campaigns:

Supernova Prime: Earthbound:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /7769801#/

Darkwing: Ambushed:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... /7769801#/

Cheers!

Blue

:supes: :ybat:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just hope Melody doesn't get "screwed" by Darkwing because she has more fans.
..............of course THAT could be a video,both ladies........well."screwing" jk :)
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Awesome, appreciate the info.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Two awesome episodes; Supernova Prime, Darkwing fully crowd funded, then the gates open for an Ultrawoman crowd funding project! Sounds awesome!

:lynda1:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

wondergirlsupragirl wrote:Two awesome episodes; Supernova Prime, Darkwing fully crowd funded, then the gates open for an Ultrawoman crowd funding project! Sounds awesome!

:lynda1:
Yes, it will indeed be awesome... if more of the fans wake up and get behind this initiative.

It's beginning to look like there will not be enough support to get any more Bluestone Superheroine videos produced. I hope I'm wrong, but here are the current results of the two crowd funding campaigns:

Currently at 17 % of the required funding goal with only 22 days to go!

Currently at only 2% of the required funding goal with only a month to go!

Our videos are getting better and better, folks! We've done our part. Now it's time for you to do yours. If you want the Bluestone Superheroines series to continue, contribute to our crowdfunding campaigns as soon as possible. Otherwise, there's going to be only 3 more Bluestone Superheroine videos after this week's release! It's not a threat, it's simply a reality. We can't afford to continue to make these high quality, top notch videos unless at least half of the cost is covered by crowd funding. That's right, the Indiegogo campaign goals only cover half. I personally will cover the balance, matching dollar for dollar, but that's as far as I will go. I'll meet you halfway, but more than that I cannot do.

So, dig deep and save your heroines while there's still time!

'Nuff said!

Blue

:ybat: :supes: :lynda1:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I plan on contributing at least another $50 to $75 by October 20th(or so) but if its not going to happen with that then all I'll be buying is whatever videos you've already filmed?C'mom guys and gals lets make this happen!
By the way I wonder who voted for a win on the peril version?That would mean she's awake and everything..........thats just sick :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:I plan on contributing at least another $50 to $75 by October 20th(or so) but if its not going to happen with that then all I'll be buying is whatever videos you've already filmed?
Well, that's the minimum that you'll get, i.e. a full credit for all of your contributions at our video store... but we also plan to treat our contributors very well with whatever we can come up with as extra bonuses. Of course, I can't guaranty anything, but our actresses may still do a farewell Q&A, or we might be able to come up with some more value added material for our supporters. Much better to get the videos produced though. :)

Blue
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A pic or better yet picS of Melody carried around ots and pics of her getting chloroformed would be beyond wonderful :)
She really is a VERY lovely lady :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Crowd Funding Update:

Currently at 18 % of the required funding goal with only 21 days to go!

[attachment=0]Supernova Prime Directive Still 7.jpg[/attachment]

Currently at only 4% of the required funding goal with 25 days to go!

[attachment=1]Darkwing Takedown still 16.jpg[/attachment]

Well, the figures are going up, but need a boost to get closer to the goal.

What about if everyone just pre-purchased these two videos at these reduced prices. That would give both campaigns a much needed boost, plus everyone gets 2 epic videos for only $40.

Save your favourite heroines! Chip in $40 and you'll become a part of an amazing future for the Bluestone Superheroines!

Blue

:supes: :ybat:
Attachments
Darkwing Takedown still 16.jpg
Darkwing Takedown still 16.jpg (576.93 KiB) Viewed 4798 times
Supernova Prime Directive Still 7.jpg
Supernova Prime Directive Still 7.jpg (837.01 KiB) Viewed 4798 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I can contribute again on the 5th and 19th of October,I hope a total of $50 to $75 or more,thats all i can do dammit man!! :)Just kidding.
I would contribute to the Darkwing as well but for me at least its better to just concentrate on one.
I would hope for those amoung us who get tired of all the usual stuff from other producers(forced orgasms,nudity bad acting etc..) we could come together for some classy and professional videos.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I aim to contribute to the Darkwing campaign this month and do my part as well.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:I aim to contribute to the Darkwing campaign this month and do my part as well.
Sounds good. If everyone does their part, we can keep these awesome videos coming. A journey of 1,000 miles begins with but a single step.

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

By way of update, did you know that only 10 people have pre-purchased the Supernova Prime video, and only 2 have pre-purchased the Darkwing video, even though this is a pre-condition for choosing any of the element perks. This is staggering. Only 12 sales total for both videos. Obviously, there's a lot of people who are either confused about the set-up of this Indiegogo campaign, or simply do not feel inclined to contribute only $20 to receive a $25 video.

It certainly does not give me a warm and fuzzy feeling about the future of quality productions in this community. Hopefully, the campaign will turn around and 100 or more people will do their share by pre-paying for these videos so that they, and future videos, can be produced.

It's really all in your hands now. I've done everything that I can do to keep these productions alive for you. I've provided you with the tools, but it's up to you to make use of them.

Here are the two campaign links:

Blue
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I was a bit confused, I confess. If I'm willing to accept whichever element perks are chosen and don't select one, I would certainly be willing to pay $20 upfront since I trust your judgement and the quality of your videos, and would be fine with any elements that made the cut, so to speak. Will you accept such a contribution?
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025