Patron Members please read....URGENT

General discussions about superheroines!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

If you are a Patreon Patron please go and check your account. Several of you either incorrectly put in your payment info or put sources that had no funds available. this means you cannot get the movie we are offering this month.

There is some time however.
I am in the process of finishing the edit to it and will require a few hours. after I finish the edit it has to go to the server. this will take another hour.
after its on the server i will email all members their download link.

before i do that I will look into the Patron manager and see if any of you who had bad sources have changed it or fixed it. I will then try once more to collect.
if it fails again there is no chance for you to get this video other than buying it at full price on clips4sale so please go in and fix it now before the end of the day.

we had several of you who had failed funds
if you want your movie please fix this today.

thank you
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I got an e-mail that said thank you for your patronage that should mean it went through.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Dragon1 wrote:I got an e-mail that said thank you for your patronage that should mean it went through.
When did you get it? when you pledged or this morning?
either way not knowing the name you gave when you signed up nor knowing what email you used i cannot say one way or the other if you were one of the ones that didn't go through or not.
I did send a group message this morning to everyone that failed the transaction. if you didn't get a message this morning from me regarding your account then its safe to say you were one of the ones that went through and therefore this message doesn't concern you.
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I got it Sun, Jan 1, 2017 4:27 am No I have my pledge recurring.