New Cassidy and Adriana movies from Rye.

General discussions about superheroines!
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Both Cassidy and Adriana look absolutely provocative in their costumes.

The Harvest, starring Cassidy.

Monsters and hot Heroines, awesome combination. Man or monster could spend 24/7 fondling and caressing that body and those legs. (Yes I know, some women would like to spend all day exploring Cassidy too.)

Cassidy bound and helpless, yum.
Rye-The-Harvest-31-630x351.jpg
Rye-The-Harvest-31-630x351.jpg (28.25 KiB) Viewed 5581 times
The Hands of Man, starring genre newcomer hottie Adriana Chechik.

Hot model, sexy costume, peril, multiple adversaries, bondage and forced pole smoking, instant buy.
Rye-Films-Hands-of-Man-16-630x351.jpg
Rye-Films-Hands-of-Man-16-630x351.jpg (42.18 KiB) Viewed 5581 times
Rye-Films-Hands-of-Man-22-630x351.jpg
Rye-Films-Hands-of-Man-22-630x351.jpg (28.13 KiB) Viewed 5581 times
Rye, thanks for offering up great peril with such hot models in perfect costumes.

http://theryefilms.com
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Don't leave out Alexis!! She is a stunner!!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That last image...WOW....what a finale....love it!! Poor girl
Arcane
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Yes, that last image! And yes, poor girl. Poor, poor, girl. Bet you'd like to help....... Them!

"Don't leave out Alexis!! she is a stunner!!" Maybe there could be a follow up to her last movie, called sugarcoater's desire.

In regards to Cassidy. Could that creatures right hand please do humanity a favor and slip down inside Cassidy's shorts and hose.

And speaking of "pole smoking" someone toss Cassidy a cigar.

Seriously, an R rated Cassidy movie is needed. Forget the nudity, if need be. Just some groping and insinuated fingering beneath her shorts and hose in conjunction with orgasmic reactions. End with simulated forced oral, from a faux penis. If she'd rather not perform oral, end with a facial. After groping and fingering her, the creature gets so aroused, he takes out his monstrous thing and decorates her. Icing on the cake, for all Cassidy fans.
ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman

Great!
MutantFiend
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Adriana is smoking hot!
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

Where can I buy the latest Cassidy video? Can't find it on shg-media.com nor theryefilms.com
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

WonderMan90 wrote:Where can I buy the latest Cassidy video? Can't find it on shg-media.com nor theryefilms.com
Its probably not done yet and those are just sneak peek videos. He does have an email on his site and you can contact him.
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

WonderMan90 wrote:Where can I buy the latest Cassidy video? Can't find it on shg-media.com nor theryefilms.com
It's available now, on shg-media.

http://shg-media.com/Default.asp?PageID ... 8534958171

Wow, the monster may have been reading Arcane's post. At least lets hope so, he's targeting the right area.
large(98).jpg
large(98).jpg (95.55 KiB) Viewed 4922 times
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Wow, that Cassidy video looks super hot.
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

Incubus wrote:

Wow, the monster may have been reading Arcane's post. At least lets hope so, he's targeting the right area.

large(98).jpg

Alright thanks! I just bought it and watched most of it and let me tell Rye has done it again!!! Cassidy is so darn astonishing, extremely gorgeous, and terrific model!! I really like this video and how she get beaten and her reaction by the monsters with so many attacks is so awesome!! I recommend buying this video for those who love Cassidy and want to see good beat down peril. :yahoo:
Valik10
Producer
Producer

While I absolutely love Cassidy and Ryes videos this one for me was a letdown. I know I know its a custom but all we have is repeated punch after repeated punch that i actually found myself fast forwarding hoping there was at least some variety. Cassidy sells the punishment but it was just so repetitive that i lost interest
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

WonderMan90 wrote:
Incubus wrote:

large(98).jpg

Alright thanks! I just bought it and watched most of it and let me tell Rye has done it again!!! Cassidy is so darn astonishing, extremely gorgeous, and terrific model!! I really like this video and how she get beaten and her reaction by the monsters with so many attacks is so awesome!! I recommend buying this video for those who love Cassidy and want to see good beat down peril. :yahoo:
You're welcome, and I concur, Cassidy looks awesome and gets totally manhandled or monsterhandled.