Brite Star's Light

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hi everyone,

I am going to be developing a story regarding the superheroine Brite Star from Superheroine Central on how she became a threat to Lord Thot. But before I start the story, I am going to post the Institute file on her.
brightstar.jpg
brightstar.jpg (86.22 KiB) Viewed 2572 times
Name: Stella Nova
Profession: Lawyer at the Metro City District Attorney's Office
Hair: Blonde Shoulder-length
Breast Size: DD

Code name: Brite Star
Level: Elite Superheroine
Transformation: Via power gemstone with breasts exposed
Uniform: A shiny yellow long-sleeved leotard with black elbow-length gloves, blue belt, shiny black over-the-knee heeled boots, blue cape down to just above her bottom, yellow shiny mask; her leotard neckline is low with the top of her breasts peaking out and the cut is high on the hips, showcasing her thick and powerful thighs and plump bottom. The dark gemstone sits right between her tits and emits bright yellow or white light when attacking.

Traits:
  • -Her pride and lack of awareness outside of her focus leads to her falling susceptible to traps or counter-moves
    -Very smart and can use this to escape tough situations
    -Fights back in tough situations and without abandon
    -Will do anything to defeat evil
    -Feeling of success drives her (what she imagines sex is like)
Powers:
  • -Great physical power
    -Ability to shoot different beams or balls of energy at opponents at above-average intensity
    -Ability to scan areas by spraying light from her eyes (the bounce back of rays tell her the limits of the space she is in)
    -Ability to radiate a blast of energy from her body to stun opponents
    -Ability to shoot energy fields against opponents
    -Ability to create energy shields to deflect attacks
    -Regeneration powers off the charts due to her enormous breasts, ability second only to Butterscotch Fox (can completely regenerate from death) (Can use body oil provided by the Institute in the rejuvenation of her bio-energy)
    -Ability to fly
    -Ability to save energy in reserves for use in tough situations
    -Possesses mastery of karate skills and chops through martial arts background (can attach bio-energy to moves if needed); Can concentrate power into her fists for big attack to turn the tables (will leave her weakened for further attacks)
Weaknesses:
  • -Her major weakness is the same thing that supplies her powers. Her breasts are her weakness … destroy them and destroy Brite Star
    -The crushing of her power gemstone will emit quite a bit of pain and weakness throughout her body as her breasts are linked closely to this gemstone; her colossal mammaries will be nearly destroyed with this attack as burning pain shreds them and saps her bio-energy making her extremely weak and vulnerable (usually collapses from the pain and lack of powers)
    -Direct attacks on her breasts can produce quite a bit of damage. Her firm, bio-energy producing mammaries being crushed can severely weaken her (especially if evil energy is pumped into them). These attacks will disorient her through the agony and make her fight to free her tits from the crushing rather than fighting back productively. Her suit will protect them quite well from chemicals, energies, etc., but when exposed, they are quite a weakness.
    -Her hyper libido will cause her humiliation and a chance at defeat if exploited by her opponents, a symptom all superheroines have as a part of their beings (has more control than others). After a while, she will unconsciously start grinding to orgasm (thinks she is under a spell). Will attempt not to orgasm but cannot hold out and sprays her bio-energy massively as she climaxes
    -An evil body touching her can sap her powers and make her weak
    -Her leotard and accessories are a part of her being so removal is quite painful.
    -High doses of lacticide can leave her weak, docile and sexually complacent
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Yeah!

I love the SHC original characters!
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Go Go Go Brite Star!

ImageImage
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

lionbadger wrote:Yeah!

I love the SHC original characters!
Me too! Got caught up with a few things so I am almost done with the first part. Hope you will enjoy it!
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

Kitten wrote:Go Go Go Brite Star!

ImageImage
Nice job on the art Kitten! That is pretty cool.

The first part of the story will be up soon with her in her alter-ego but Brite Star will make an appearance soon
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Cool, looking forward to it.

^.^
BrightStar
Neophyte
Neophyte

Love that you did this!
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I just feel that...

"-Her pride and lack of awareness outside of her focus leads to her falling susceptible to traps or counter-moves
-Very smart and can use this to escape tough situations"

... are mutually exclusive traits. Someone who is very smart is unlikely to be oblivious to traps.