Dark Dimension Continuation (Yea or Nay?)

General discussions about superheroines!
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Hey gang,

How's it going for ya'll this spring? Hope everybody's enjoying this hot weather and gearing up to see the new Wonder Woman that's due out soon. While we're on the subject of Wonder Woman I'd like to take a moment to get some thoughts and opinions for the C.C. Production known as 'Dark Dimension'.

Now, if some of you recall, our beloved Wonder Woman is still trapped in...well, what some people would probably call 'their own private hell' at the hands of her evil doppelganger Dark Wonder Woman. But salvation came in the form of a fellow sister from Paradise Island played by the lovely Summer Day. Now here's kinda where things get sketchy:
Lady Diana tumblr_omw4ap1utE1w80mj5o1_500 - Copy.jpg
Lady Diana tumblr_omw4ap1utE1w80mj5o1_500 - Copy.jpg (71.03 KiB) Viewed 956 times
My homegirl and I were in a discussion with a couple other people about this and as you all may remember, Lady Diana was the original fetish model to play the sinister Dark Wonder Woman but then she was unable to perform and lovely veteran fetish model Shay Fox had to take her place (and then Diana announced her retirement from the wonderful world of fetish modeling).

So my question to fans and producers alike is this: with Lady Diana gone, should C.C. Productions even make an attempt at trying to go for a Dark Dimension continuation? I mean, don't get me wrong, I loved Shay Fox's performance and she seems like an ideal candidate to continue wearing the tiara and star-spangled tights of darkness but I just feel that she was lacking something that Lady Diana was able to give. And I kinda worry that the story won't have the same level of panache without her in it.

Off-hand, who are some ideal candidates for playing the part of Dark Wonder Women? A fellow colleague sent me a photo of Miss Carter with some lady standing next to her and she thinks this woman would be perfect:
Mystery woman to play Dark Wonder.jpg
Mystery woman to play Dark Wonder.jpg (155.28 KiB) Viewed 956 times
Don't know who the hell this lady is, but my friend is dead right. She looks like an ideal candidate to play Dark Wonder Woman. Hell, she and Christina practically share the same face and body in this picture. But I am curious to know how good her acting skills are and if her (excuse me) sexual performance is as top notch as Christina's, if she does any type of X-rated material of course.

Anybody agree or disagree that this lady could do the job? If not, do you have any suggestions on who the next Dark Wonder Woman should be?
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

It is no doubt a sad news about Diana no longer doing this she will be one that will not easily be forgotten and even harder I think to replace
After all there is only one Diana Knight
Sorry can't help you out but I'm sure that if you post his snapshot on any if the forums that Christina is on she'd be able to get her name :)
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Sorry to hear about Diana Knight's retirement - she's great. It's up to Christina really if she wants to continue 'Dark Dimension' and which model she wants to work with. A suggestion if Christina works with different models - just change dimensions as a plot point so she encounters different 'evil wonder women'.