Sale at New Goddess

General discussions about superheroines!
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I just discovered that New Goddess (www.new-goddess.com) is providing access to all of its superheroine movies for $10 for the holidays. No expiration date is given, but I don't recommend dawdling.

I was able to get a few movies that I wanted at a pretty sweet price. Also, many of the movies have been re-released in 720 x 480 format. So if you haven't joined New Goddess in a while, now's a great time!

Happy New Year, everyone!
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Never seen one of theirs. How are they? They seem to tame for me...
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

There isn't any sexual peril, but if you like beatdowns and chloroformings, etc. they are really good. Plus in my opinion they have the best fight choreography in the business. They don't have to slow down the filming for the fights and nothing looks telegraphed. They also have been building a story for the 2 seasons so there is a bit of storyline in each video. They are a nice change of pace if you are looking for a good beat down video and their prices are pretty reasonable.
shevek
Producer
Producer

So....I remember this site from years ago and I figured I would check it. It's still running the '$10 for everything' that was announced 3 years ago. Does anyone know what the deal is with this site? I remember many of their videos had girls with Russian accents in them. Did it just stop production abruptly and just sit there..did the producer (a Russian emigre perhaps?) move on to something else? I'm seriously considering going in for the $10 deal (why not? you can barely ever get one clip from C4S for that, these days) as soon as I figure out where I'm going to actually download all of these to. Someone should revive the New Goddess name and ask the producer about restarting the site....
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

No idea what happened to the producer. I did sign up to the $10 deal tho, maybe close to a year ago. I found the videos very slow to download or slow to stream, didnt seem like the hosting provider had much bandwidth. The videos themselves where not so good, but i sort of expected that, and they were not my style anyway, but i mean $10 to check them all out is nothing really.
Bert

Not Russian. French. The company is (or was) based in Montreal. It started out as a girl power producer, with an emphasis on throat lifts. Over time they started to introduce some peril elements, and have actually killed off several of their heroines. There's some pretty good stuff. For $10 it's a no lose proposition, as there are dozens of videos.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Yes it's too bad they stopped. I just watched a couple of these, and now to me it's way more obvious that the accents are French..and the last names of all the actors are pretty much French too. Thanks for clarifying that, Bert!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Is New Goddess back in production after a bunch of years? I'm not sure..but they have definitely been slowly unspooling their video collection for individual consumption on Clips4Sale for quite a while now under the store name "Amazons and Powerful Women"
https://clips4sale.com/studio/30751/ama ... ew-goddess

But more importantly, they have marked three videos as "New!" on the New Goddess site..and over at C4S those three videos were all added in the past month. Could these (Sky, Sky 2, and Payday) possibly be new productions or are they just videos that NG never bothered to put out before?

Anyone have any information as to whether this French-Canadian company is back in business producing new videos?
drzod
Henchman
Henchman

I thought I owned all of the New Goddess videos but these 3 are not familiar to me.
Bugsy44
Henchman
Henchman

They had some very nice looking models!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Good videos,pretty girls.I always wondered where they were from though,couldnt make out the accent :)
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

I think they film in Canada. At least that is what I was told a few years ago. Looks like there are some new videos.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"This gem will give you sooper powers" cracked me up all the time :)
Bugsy44
Henchman
Henchman

My personal favorite Karine Seguin
0.jpg
0.jpg (13.83 KiB) Viewed 2432 times
Bert

Richpartist wrote:
6 years ago
Good videos,pretty girls.I always wondered where they were from though,couldnt make out the accent :)
Montreal. It's a mostly bilingual city, with many people using english and french interchangeably, sometimes within the same sentence! The Quebec french accent differs from what you would hear in France, which might explain your trouble identifying it.