"Supernova 15: Doomsayer" is RELEASED!

General discussions about superheroines!
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Richpartist wrote:Thank God for PAUSE and SLOW on dvd players :)..........and at times ZOOM.
Well I have player programs that I can do that with out buying DVD lol but I agree :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Supernova 15: Doomsayer" - starring Melanie Dunne as Supernova, and co-starring Melody Sky as Supernova Prime!

Coming Soon!

Supernova (as played by Melanie Dunne) is gorgeous as she takes on a more powerful alien than herself in order to rescue her fellow Novatonian, Supernova Prime!

[attachment=0]Supernova Doomsayer still 43.jpg[/attachment]

True Melanie Dunne fans, who must have been off planet for the last month, should really get the full two episode long movie which includes Supernova and Supernova Prime's full battle against Doomsayer to save the Earth! That full movie is only available to members of the Bluestone Superheroines Club! Membership is free. Check out the special deal which is summarized at the bottom of this other forum thread:
viewtopic.php?f=77&t=29224
We've extended the sign-up date, but this weekend is the last opportunity for you to sign up for free!

Blue

:supes:
Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer still 43.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 43.jpg (794.27 KiB) Viewed 13605 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:yes: :yahoo: :thumbup: :w00t: Cant wait.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Supernova 15: Doomsayer" - starring Melanie Dunne as Supernova, and co-starring Melody Sky as Supernova Prime!

Coming Soon!

Supernova (as played by Melanie Dunne) is gorgeous as she takes on a more powerful alien than herself in order to rescue her fellow Novatonian, Supernova Prime! She does take quite a beating though...

True Melanie Dunne fans, who must have been off planet for the last month, should really get the full two episode long movie which includes Supernova and Supernova Prime's full battle against Doomsayer to save the Earth! That full movie is only available to members of the Bluestone Superheroines Club! Membership is free TODAY ONLY. Check out the special deal which is summarized at the bottom of this other forum thread:
viewtopic.php?f=77&t=29224
We've extended the sign-up date, but this weekend is the last opportunity for you to sign up for free!
Just post on that thread or email me at [email protected].

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer still 44.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 44.jpg (836.67 KiB) Viewed 13492 times
Supernova Doomsayer still 45.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 45.jpg (742.16 KiB) Viewed 13492 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Being first on the list of course means I get a visit from Melody and Melanie where I can "pretend" to knock them out(with chloroform of course) and fling them over my shoulder.And if my hand should accidently(but gently) slap their butts well I'm sorry :)...........not sorry :)
I know Blue no way but it was a REALLY nice dream :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Supernova 15: Doomsayer - Coming Soon!
Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer still 46.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 46.jpg (779.63 KiB) Viewed 13420 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer still 47.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 47.jpg (758.48 KiB) Viewed 13359 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Is there a element poster ready?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:
6 years ago
Is there a element poster ready?
Coming soon. I've got my team working on it.

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

To get you ready for Supernova Vs Doomsayer here's what happened previously. Enjoy!

Clip:
https://youtu.be/UQYxubPkI7I

Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer still 50.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 50.jpg (791.06 KiB) Viewed 13216 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

To get you ready for Supernova Vs Doomsayer here's what happened previously. Enjoy!

Clip:

Below are pics from Melody's Supernova prime chloroform scene from the beginning of this episode before Supernova's appearance!
Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer still 51.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 51.jpg (759.58 KiB) Viewed 13153 times
Supernova Doomsayer still 54.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 54.jpg (870.95 KiB) Viewed 13153 times
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Sleeping beauty !
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Beyond my ability to describe how amazing these ladies are :yahoo: :yahoo: :love: :love: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Can't believe why everyone wouldnt join the club.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Okay, here's the Element poster for "Supernova 15: Doomsayer"!

We're working on the trailer now. The public release date will be June 23rd, but members will get the full story arc movie a few days before that!

The debut of this EPIC BLOCKBUSTER is just around the corner!

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer poster.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer poster.jpg (991.55 KiB) Viewed 13061 times
Foolish Mortal
Henchman
Henchman

Hi Blue, will this video only have an extreme ending?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Foolish Mortal wrote:
6 years ago
Hi Blue, will this video only have an extreme ending?
"Supernova 15: Doomsayer" will only have one ending, but it should satisfy both peril and extreme fans. You'll see when you watch it. "Supernova Prime 2: Alien Dawn", which concludes the storyline, will have two versions, peril and extreme.

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer still 53.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 53.jpg (766.09 KiB) Viewed 12967 times
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

You can really tell they are true aliens. Every woman from that planet wears the exact same outfit. Earth women wouldn't do that, except for Amazons, of course.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Supernova 15: Doomsayer" - Coming Soon!

Previously on Supernova Clip:

PLEASE WATCH THE TRAILER:
https://youtu.be/e1U5FnZBDyI

We're hoping for a members' release this weekend, and a public release the following two Fridays... this episode next Friday and the next episode the following Friday!

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer still 55.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 55.jpg (701 KiB) Viewed 12912 times
Supernova Doomsayer poster.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer poster.jpg (991.55 KiB) Viewed 12912 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Having computer trouble (and it's only 6 months old)so I hope we don't need to pay for the club until next week.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:
6 years ago
Having computer trouble (and it's only 6 months old)so I hope we don't need to pay for the club until next week.
You will have most of next week to buy the Special Members Supernovas movie.

Blue
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Still dying to get that email and send in my promised prepayment
Can't wait for this one :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thanks blue it might be at least 8 to 10 days but I can pay for it then wait to download them til the computer gets back :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Not to worry, everyone. I will announce here when the email goes out to the members.

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Previously on Supernova Clip:

PLEASE WATCH THE TRAILER:

Blue :supes:
Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer still 56.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 56.jpg (811.43 KiB) Viewed 12796 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

THE TRAILER:

Supernova gives as good as she gets!

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer still 57.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 57.jpg (811.98 KiB) Viewed 12750 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That "disengration"has me thinking :)................:(
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:
6 years ago
That can be a dangerous experience. Thinking can lead to musings... which can lead to dreaming... which can lead to nightmares... which can lead to insanity. Try to avoid going down that path. LOL! :hmmm:

Blue
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

To late!!!!!!!!!!a ahhh hahaha :) shekels at the ready.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So a delay then Blue?:(
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:
6 years ago
So a delay then Blue?:(
Hi All,

Our editing team is working very, very hard in order to have all of the FX done and edited into the Members' Movie package by Sunday night. If it can't be done by then, there may be a one or two day delay, but I will keep members advised on the Members thread here and on FF. When the Members movie package is complete, I will send a special email out to all members and let them know where and how they can purchase this once in a lifetime Supernovas Limited Edition Movie Package. I will announce on those Members thread when the email has been sent. Members will then have until Thursday night at midnight to buy this very special offering. The public release of Part 1 of this movie, "Supernova 15: Doomsayer", will then take place on Friday. Hope that explains the roll-out of this first special Members Offering.

To get you ready for "Supernova and Supernova Prime Vs Doomsayer" here's what happened previously. Enjoy!

Previously Clip:

THE SUPERNOVA 15 TRAILER:

This Supernovas Members Movie is the best Bluestone video to date!

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer still 58.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 58.jpg (734.57 KiB) Viewed 12656 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Previously Clip:

SUPERNOVA 15 TRAILER:

The FX has been completed a few minutes ago. We're adding the music now. The Members Limited Edition Movie release should be later tonight.
The regular release of the first part of this epic, "Supernova 15: Doomsayer", will be released this coming Friday!

There's still time to become a member and be allowed access to this special Members' Release. Just sign up here and follow the instructions:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=856

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer still 59.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 59.jpg (687.26 KiB) Viewed 12592 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm even in love with Melody's
nose hair,I don't care who knows it!!:)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

"WHADYA MEAN TALLYHO HAS STOOD ME UP????!!!!!!!!!!!"
Supernova Doomsayer still 59.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 59.jpg (687.26 KiB) Viewed 12532 times
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Calling All Bluestone Superheroines Club Members!

The Members' Email has been sent out announcing the release of the Special Members Package of the Supernovas vs. Doomsayer EPIC! So, if you're a member and you didn't receive it, here's what to do:

1. Cry like a baby! :cry:
2. Then, check your spam/junk folder.
3. If it's not there, email me at [email protected].

Enjoy, members!

Those who are not members can get the first episode of this storyline, "Supernova 15: Doomsayer", on Friday!

Blue
Foolish Mortal
Henchman
Henchman

No spoilers, Simply awesome! Great work Blue and crew
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Got it,tried to download it to my tablet since the computer is down for at least 7 days,and it was to big or something:(......that's what she said.So not able to see it until the computer gets back.......damn damn damn
drzod
Henchman
Henchman

Simply outstanding Blue! So many awesome moments. :thumbup:
OOAgent
Neophyte
Neophyte

The member bonus is worth it alone just for the BTS vid... I could watch Melody being chloroformed... craddle carried... choked out... neck snapped... in take after take after take... all day... it's seriously that good if your a Melody fan like me.

As for the video itself. AWESOME. I've only watched it a few times, but it's awesome. I imagine on longer watches I'll pick up more amazement.

spoilers below in review, so if anyone doesn't want spoilers don't read ahead for rest of review

But Melanie does the stabbing so well... her reaction, then going to her knees... all amazing... And her death being 'permanent' in that it's the canon one and how the peril one ends with Melody, gives me LOT of hope for more Melody content until Melanie's eventual return.

But Melody... dear lord... she's just perfect... That body is to die and kill for... I've always had a thing for brunettes and all... but geez... she's in a league of her own. Her part was definitely my favorite. Just getting the crap beat out of her over and over but she keeps going and even after 75% of the fight is just her getting her butt beaten without laying a single hit the minute she can she trash talks about how she'll obviously win... soooooooooo great she's that arrogant.

But sooooooooooo much... her being carried in at the beginning was amazing... Wish for so many other methods for her in the future, dragged by her feet, or dragged by hands, or even hair if you can do it safely(sure there are camera tricks for that). And then her being chlorformed again... just heavenly watching her fade in and out and struggle sitting up... her eyes and facial reactions are just amazing.

Then her sitting up and her breasts just heaving in that top... just wow... i still can't believe a lady that perfect exists. Then the bear hug from behind... AMAZING... her struggling and groaning and moaning with her legs kicking and waving and her breasts heaving out with the arms pushing them up... just a sensual opera of wonder...

And then the amazing backbreaker followed by her crawling around with her hands and arms as though she was paralyzed and not using her legs at all... AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! love that detail after a backbreaker to show how devastating it is...

Then her being choked out... oh just heavenly... I seriously could watch her fade in and out and make those strangled/choking noises all day...

Then her skirt being hiked up........ OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!! oh what an amazing sight... and then her cape being ripped off and how indignant she was about it... but oh how much hotter that made her just in that leotard and messe dup skirt... given how the episode endeded the idea of her getting a new Power Girl style costume dawned on me as a way for her to set herself apart from Supernova, don't know if that will happen, but DEAR LORD Melody in that type of outfit would kill me(and I'm assuming a lot of other people)

Then the final bit with her being choked out and the final neck break... my only complaint was that it was over so fast, but that's kind of the point with neck snapping so I can't really complain, lol. But just watching her struggle and then 'snap' and going limp... oooooooooooooooooh what a sight to see. I do wish he'd held her dead body longer, savor the moment and the camera hold on her dead face some and let her drop to her knees first with the death stare and then maybe twitch from her last nerve endings firing and flop over like she did. But still as it was great...

And her death pose and stare at the end... just 11/10 easily... just amazing... amazing, amazing, amazing...

Seriously as a Melody fan, get the members version, it's BY FAR the version you'll want. And Melanie fans I'm sure will be just as happy as I am.

All i can say now is... WHEN'S THE NEXT ONE?! WANT MORE MELODY!!!!!!! :excited:
drzod
Henchman
Henchman

I have to agree with you OOAgent about Melody. Her parts of the video were my favorites and she just killed it in every peril scene. Her struggling during the bear hugs, choking and gasping for breath, and magnificent eye rolling...just an incredible performance. The BTS action was just icing on the cake. You work with a lot of beautiful and talented women Blue but she may be the best ever in my humble opinion. :yahoo:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

So glad that the members are enjoying the special Members Only Movie Package. This package has everything except for the popcorn! :)

"Supernova 15: Doomsayer" and "Supernova Prime 2: Alien Dawn" available now for the Bluestone Superheroines Members!

Here's what happened previously. Enjoy!

Previously Clip:

PLEASE WATCH THE "Supernova 15: Doomsayer" TRAILER:

The Members' Email has been sent out announcing the release of the Special Members Package of the Supernovas vs. Doomsayer EPIC! So, if you're a member and you didn't receive it, here's what to do:

Check your spam/junk folder.
If it's not there, email Blue at [email protected].

REMEMBER ALL MEMBERS, IF WE FIND A COPY OF THE FULL VIDEO OR EXTRAS ON ANY OTHER SITE OR FILE SHARE WEBSITE WE WILL SHUT DOWN THE MEMBERSHIP! WE DO LOOK AND SCAN ALL THE SITES AND IF IT'S THERE WE WILL FIND IT. SO BE WARNED.

Enjoy, members!

Those who are not members can get the first episode of this storyline, "Supernova 15: Doomsayer", on Friday!

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer still 60.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 60.jpg (639.7 KiB) Viewed 12384 times
Supernova Doomsayer still 61.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 61.jpg (772 KiB) Viewed 12384 times
Godz24
Henchman
Henchman

Question about this. i ordered the package but only saw Supernova 15: Doomsayer are both videos in 1 video file?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Was able to get on tablet but I hope I can get it on my computer as well,this was a masterpiece Blue beyond my ability to describe,the videos the extras.... :love: :thumbup: :yahoo: :love: Best work by far!!:)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Would do a more detailed review but it's not easy to type on this tablet,let's just say if you didn't sign up for this club and will miss out on the extras alone,you are a fool.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Godz24 wrote:
6 years ago
Question about this. i ordered the package but only saw Supernova 15: Doomsayer are both videos in 1 video file?
Yes, the file may be called "Supernova 15: Doomsayer" but it's the full 20 minute movie which includes "Supernova Prime 2: Alien Dawn", featuring Prime's battle against Doomsayer!

Blue
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

:ohmg: Thank god I am a member that video was incredible !!!! GOD ! MELODY was so amazing sexy and tough ! Did I say SEXY !!!!!!!!!!!!! That skirt finally
got pushed up what an amazing ass !!!!!!!!!!!! The dragging herself across the floor is worth buying the video for that alone !!!! You get so much
being a member !!!!! More,More, :love: MELODY :love: ,MELODY :love: ,MELODY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I know ,I can't stop watching:) who needs food and water we have Melody:) For non members,imagine one of the most beautiful and sexiest girl on the planet and getting to see her chloroformed over and over,each shot different and fantastic.Imagine seeing that perfect butt and every other part of her amazing body and if I say anything more I will need a cold shower:)
DrMabuse
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Wow! I can't match the rhapsodic praise that Melody has received from some of the previous posters, but man... she is really, really great. It's been a long time since I've seen a chloroform scene done that well. Parts of this video I usually would be tempted to skip over (lengthy beat-downs, choking, back break) I kept watching because she's so compelling.
If you like Melanie Dunne, you'll be happy with the vid as well, but any fans of Melody Sky should have this (and those who aren't should get it and become fans.)
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Richpartist wrote:
6 years ago
I thought the added touch on the burning process of Supernova was very different and So Excellently done . . .I don't want to tell the details and spoil it for those that haven't watched it yet, but what a unique Touch :)
Will also say it is something that hasn't been done in very many Heroine Peril Productions! :thumbup:
Haven't had time to watch the Extremem Version yet , But I am so Happy I got in on this deal
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Kudos, Blue, on an excellent video as well as the fun extra features. I can't say that the extreme peril version was much different from the regular version except for maybe the last three minutes, if that. If the regular version is considered canon, I'm not sure how you handle Supernova from here on out. An interesting situation. Thanks for a job well done.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
ec76
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Fantastic video Blue! One of the best I've ever seen. And thanks for putting that scene in where Supernova Prime tries to drag herself away after the debilitating back breaker. If anyone likes these videos and isn't a member of the club, they are crazy.