Ray Gootz (GameOverGirls)

General discussions about superheroines!
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

I saw recently from his youtube site that he now does Patreon-- I emailed him, and he said his 2 new movies are of Superheroines being chloroformed.

One is in a wonder woman outfit, the other is a girl dressed as Captain America.

Here are the links to the Wonder Woman Trailer and beneath it is the Captain America one-- very short scenes of the chloro

I guess it is $20 bucks and you can watch all the movies, but, these are the only 2 he has available with chloro right now.

Also, his free page has some nice OTS carries with Wonder Woman.

Not sure if this has been posted before, but thought some chloro/ots fans would enjoy.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

FYI, I have NOT joined his Patreon, so I do not know how the scenes are.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Ah, the Freemium plan where you hook them with free content and then start charging for the better upgrades. :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Exactly.
shevek
Producer
Producer

If you're talking about "hooking" anyone with free content...Gootz has been providing free content for something like five years, literally hundreds of videos. I think maybe at this point he just wants a little reward or more support for his efforts and those of the actresses. Over the years I've enjoyed the performances of Cassie, Anastasia, Lucy, and others but my favorite actress was Jordan - she had a charismatic presence onscreen, was quite hot and did a bit of real TV work.

A couple of the episodes where the various girls transform into their spandex outfits in the comic shop are nice, but my all-time favorite episode
is the Bands of Bryant wrestling match featuring Jordan. She makes quite a sexy Black Canary. So give to Gootz if you want.

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If anyone has these patron videos,I want them simple :) Previous post was deleted,PM before big brother gets in the way.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Banned for a day or two from big brother here,thats ok but I could have done without the swearing at me.Ban me if you want but lets be civil about it.And I got those videos anyway from a actual friend so :rolleyes: :ras: :ras: :ras: :ras: :yawn:
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Always liked Rich but it takes a special kind of dumbass to straight up brag about pirating publicly on here expecting zero repercusions lol Not sure what got into him.
robopope25
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Rich has been a thorn in Ray's side for a while now. Apparently he left sexual comments about one of the younger actor's and the actress DIRECTLY calls him out in the video. Guess he missed that! But they all hate him and it looks like the entire cast and crew is well aware of what Richpartist writes
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

we had issues with him over on the chloroforum.
once he got into a mental mindset he just didnt let things go until he got himself banned for a year.
then he kept emailing me begging to be let back in.
After a year I made him promise to be nice and he was allowed back in but not before taking a swipe at everyone.
he's been perfectly fine since then (oddly enough this time last year so maybe its an internal clock thing)
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Rich's behavior towards models and actresses has crossed the line a few times.

I know I've done a load of photo manips of Emily Addison, but I've always made it clear that my obsession was with Emily's version of the fictional character Knightwoman. A campy crimefighter in a made-up city. Not the model Emily Addison.

With Rich, however, the tributes and occasional insults ("lay off the cheeseburgers") were often directed at the actual performers. It was awkwardly personal. I suspect this sort of behavior is one of the reasons why the main models/actresses who post here are those who run their own studios. The models for hire just don't want the creepy shit.

Which is unfortunate, seeing as 99.9% of members here don't behave like Rich.

One other thing. Given the revelations in that YouTube clip, can we please ensure that the photos and videos posted and discussed on this thread are of girls aged 18 or over? I know it's not adult material, but we're discussing it in the context of very adult fetish genres.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
robopope25
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

The girls in the patreon links are 18 and over. He had gone on a all ages video and made comments about a underage actress who isn't involved in that. So they went at him directly in the link I posted. When the channel has something under the twisted tales banner that's the all ages show. Normally i wouldn't post a video like that here but i found it interesting because you have actresses addressing Rich directly.