Stella Rae confirmed that she's retiring from acting

General discussions about superheroines!
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Stella here! 🙂 Hate to the break the news to ya, but I am pretty much retired at this point. I’ll still take on the occasional villainess role or other non-nude role…but I’m indeed phasing out of the industry. I’ve been focusing most of my energy on finishing school and my future career as a psychiatric nurse. 😉
Thanks for all the love and support, guys! I’m super excited about my new career path, but I’ll definitely miss the sexy costumes and epic battles! This industry has been a huge part of my life for years now, so it’s hard saying goodbye. But, as you see in the credits, I have been and I will continue to play a role behind the scenes, as Allen’s kind of stuck with me! lol
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

She was a star! Beautiful girl and a great actress in the genre.
I wish her the best for her new future but can't disguise the fact I am gutted by this news
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But seriously, good luck to her. That's a hell of a career to go for and I admire her efforts.
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

NNNOOOOOO!!

I actually just requested Stella for a Superheroine League custom with Alex David!! It's non-nudity and it's a good script! Uno Mas Por Favor!?!?

If the lady is retiring, thank you for your work and I do wish you the best in all you do.

-call me 'the guy that advised Tarkin to evacuate before the Death Star blew up.'
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I wish her all the best in her future endeavors. She was very good actress in this genre, she will be missed. What I liked about Stella in her videos was that I sensed that she made the extra effort to sell the material, to infuse her characters with that air of superheroine aura as well as a proper sense of despair when the heroine is defeated.
shevek
Producer
Producer

So she will continue to be "First DA" in Allen's vids? And occasional non-nude villainy. Hope so on both accounts. I did notice in the most recent preview
of a vid where she plays the villainess that she seems to have gained some weight. I don't mean that as a diss or anything like that - she still looks fantastic - I just wondered if that might be a physical indicator of her backing off the acting on camera and focusing on other things like the nursing.

Stella Rae is a true goddess of SHIP and she should hopefully linger there for a while as a mentor/influence to impart the mysteries of the genre to those who succeed her in Portland's hallowed pantheon.

Best wishes on your future endeavors Stella!

[cue the posting of sexy screen shot retrospective...]
korda
Henchman
Henchman

Great actress, the best performance in this genre. Good to know that she goes in search of a career outside the area. Be an actress or model in this business seems to be a race against the clock, people need to choose the right time to quit or seek another profession to reconcile the two careers. And thank you so much for the opportunity to say goodbye. Most of the time the actresses just disappear leaving the fans without knowing what happened to them. I wish the best for you in your future endeavors. :thumbup: :love:
shevek
Producer
Producer

The quote that the OP used is from the thread over at Heroine Movies about the latest TBFE movie, Revenge, which stars Blair Williams and Stella (as the villainess). Stella posted in it herself, which she rarely does. So this could be one of her last (if not her last).

And yes I agree it's at least good for fans to have some closure. Compare this to Randy Moore, who just stopped suddenly and made no announcement, stopped her Twitter and then months later suddenly cleared out her C4S clips store, and I'm sure there are people who know the story but nobody's saying a damn thing. I understand of course that these actresses owe us nothing, but it's just disappointing to ignore a fanbase.
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

shevek wrote:
6 years ago
The quote that the OP used is from the thread over at Heroine Movies about the latest TBFE movie, Revenge, which stars Blair Williams and Stella (as the villainess). Stella posted in it herself, which she rarely does. So this could be one of her last (if not her last).
I did posted the source of her comments when I made this thread, but the mod edited that part out for some reason. ***shrug***
endofallthings2
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

She was amazing in my custom "The Broker"...a real loss to the genre. However, to all things there are a season, and I wish her all the success with what is likely to be a rewarding and challenging career ahead of her.
Loveflavia
Neophyte
Neophyte

Bad news for us , is there any IG Or Twitter Or Even Snapchat so we can contact with her ( as we are her fans ) 😢😭