LONE STAR DAMSELS

General discussions about superheroines!
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

This is another studio that has my interest but I am VERY hesitant to buy cause they have very little preview material. Do they have anything good??? I appreciate the input!

Dr Obi Caffi
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I got some of the Batgirl/Batman/Robin clips and quality varies considerably. Most of what I've seen is a few years old. It is gas the hero, then tie up and taunt the tape gagged hero and/or heroine. Some mind control which could be done better.

I mean the text description is usually much better than the acting.

I thought Holy Demolition Batman where they are captured one by one had some decent dialogue.
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

The quality of the films from Lone Star Damsels is mediocre. The stories are repetitive and the acting is amateurish. The Batgirl character, Tracy Jordan, thinks that being knocked out requires her to cross her eyes. The Robin character is an ultraprudish wimp, and Batman is pudgy and dumber than a rock.

On the good side. The films are campy and cheap. Buy one of the films and see if you like it because they are all pretty much the same.
LoneStarDamsels
Producer
Producer

viking wrote:
10 years ago
The quality of the films from Lone Star Damsels is mediocre. The stories are repetitive and the acting is amateurish. The Batgirl character, Tracy Jordan, thinks that being knocked out requires her to cross her eyes. The Robin character is an ultraprudish wimp, and Batman is pudgy and dumber than a rock.

On the good side. The films are campy and cheap. Buy one of the films and see if you like it because they are all pretty much the same.
LOL Viking - Glad to see you spent your money with me - as well as MANY MANY MANY others. Thanks to all. Exploring the idea of returning to the "hobby"
Bugsy44
Henchman
Henchman

The best part of their vids was Tracy Jordan! I enjoy her her Batgirl stuff! I do agree that the eye crossing needs to stop!

Back when the used to bring in Devon from Sleeperkidsworld it was sad they never used her as a heroine!
frightiningcow
Henchman
Henchman

I appreciated that they had women and men in the same peril when using the tremendous trio (Batman, Robin, Batgirl) like a Neapolitan ice cream treat for the Villainesse.

I would like to see you return to the "hobby" LoneStarDamsels, you seemed to have a good working relationship with Sleeperkidsworld. Maybe he can lease you his studio for a quick one? At the very least you guys can share some stories on his podcast.